Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 20, 2010 1:36 PM

Feb 2009
Here you all can help contribute to the creation of the club by giving whatever suggestions you like, then we can all discuss them
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 22, 2010 9:41 AM

Feb 2009
Suggestion: To split the chakra stat into amount and control. Would give us a little more work but I think it would suit the ninjutsu stats better.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

May 22, 2010 3:09 PM

Jun 2008
MAJOR SUGGESTION

What if we make this club completely different from the others that exist, by creating a universe where the different lands and villages are at war?

Basically the RP could be dynamic rather than in Arcs. Things could be going on at a steady pace!
One day you log on, the country of earth and fire might be allied, one day its peace between the lands of water and cloud, then the raikage insults the misukage and all hell breaks lose.

Then Arcs could rather be "Major Offensives" etc

We could have a sticky with the current template over village relationships etc.
And maybe we can go so far that village can get destroyed, forcing the surviving inhabitants to create a new village.
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
May 23, 2010 7:29 PM

Feb 2009
@Bill: I've been thinking about possibly making a maximum number of Chakra (Chakra points possibly?) that each rank gets based on their stats. I may try to figure out the details, but school might keep me from giving it too much attention

If anyone would like to help out with creating some type of Chakra points system, if you like the idea, then it would be a big help.

@Kant: I really like the idea of being at constant war, it would produce more missions and more Arcs.

Also, after we get the club started we'll probably be able to start up the other non-major villages and people can create new organizations like the Akatsuki

The sticky for village relationships is a good idea too.
Destructions of villages... maybe...
May 24, 2010 12:12 AM

Feb 2009
@Tai: ok I can look into that and see if can't come up with something since I think I know what you're getting at.

@kant: your idea is cool up to the point of the village destruction... That might become quite hellish to organise.

May 24, 2010 8:30 AM

Feb 2009
So I've given it some thought and I have a rough draft for a chakra point system. Now this is just pre-beta level so I'm expecting suggestions and feedback on this. The standalone capital letters stands for D-ranked ninjutsu, C ranked, B-ranked and so on, with the general pointcost for them, for each rank.

Rank ------ Total points ---- D ---- C ---- B ---- A ---- S
Genin:--------- 20 ----------- 2 ---- 2
Chuunin: ----- 30 ----------- 1 ---- 2 ---- 4 ---- 5
S. Jounin: ---- 35 ----------- 1 ---- 2 ---- 3 ---- 4 ----- 8
Jounin: ------- 40 ----------- 1 ---- 1 ---- 2 ---- 4 ----- 8
ANBU: -------- 50 ----------- 1 ---- 1 ---- 2 ---- 4 ----- 8
Kage: --------- 60 ----------- 1 ---- 1 ---- 2 ---- 4 ----- 8

Now if you have put more statpoints into the chakra stat then you will get benefits with increased total points. 50 in stats = +5 total chakra points. 70 = +10, 90 = +15 and 100 = +20. So in short, a kage with 100 in the chakra stat would get 80 chakra points.

The other factor would be ninjutsu/genjutsu. The following would apply to their respective type of jutsu. if you have 60 statpoints in ninjutsu you would get a 1 point reduction to the chakra cost of all your ninjutsu. Same with genjutsu. And with 100 in ninjutsu you would get 2 points reduction to the chakra cost. Meaning that a kage with 60 in ninjutsu would have his B-ranked jutsus cost 1 point instead of 2. However the minimum cost for any jutsu is 1. so if he had 100 in ninjutsu, his B-ranked jutsus would still cost 1, but his S-ranked jutsu would cost 6.

This is, as I said, a rough draft, and I want input from everyone to how many points every rank should have and what cost every jutsu should have.
BillzorMay 24, 2010 3:33 PM

May 24, 2010 3:01 PM

Dec 2009
i think it sounds good bill, could work pretty well and i think a system would be needed. id give it a shot.

to kants suggestion. constant was does sound awesome, village destruction not so, mainly because of time zones like if some starts attacking and wipes out your village you wake up and all ur hard work as a kage is gone. but other than that awesome idea would love to see that in action.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
May 24, 2010 4:00 PM

Jun 2008
IMPORTANT PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

I urgently request that we change the stat system.
If there is one thing I dont like about the Court Of Souls it is the stats.

Remove the limiter of 100 points!

Let people have a greater chance at specializing and customizing! If someone wants to make a "Rock Lee" like character, they should be allowed to pump all their points into Taijutsu.

The current system makes it impossible to excel in something! For example if I wish to be a master of ninjutsu and spend as much stats as possible in it.

Then I am automatically fucked over, since every yahoo out there can easily include 100 ninjutsu in their stat division while other points go different places, also the difference between 80 and 100 is not that large ether.

Now if I put most of my stats in Ninjutsu, the guy with his 90 points would not be able to stand his ground with my 570 points because he also wanted to pick taijutsu and become a genjutsu specalist with 340 points in that!

Rather than having alot of people with equal stats.

See?

Also make the point difference between the different ranks larger thus widening the gap, make the power difference more apparent!
KantarellMay 24, 2010 4:04 PM

(Work in progress)
May 25, 2010 3:27 AM

Dec 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ agree with it all, need power difference and greater flexibility in customization and specialization. would make for more interesting fights.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
May 25, 2010 3:53 AM

Feb 2009
I agree with this as well. Increased stat points and no limit would indeed make things more interesting.

May 25, 2010 4:08 AM

Dec 2009
also means my guy woodnt have 100 on everything except genjutsu, i could boost his ninjutsu and chakra more
May 25, 2010 4:58 AM

Feb 2009
So I hastily smacked together a pointsystem tha certainly increases the limit of your powers and really shows who's the boss in any fight. It's probably totally overpowered but I think everyone should have a say in this and what limitations we should put in.

Kage - 1200
ANBU/Shinobigashira - 1000
Jonin - 900
Special Jonin - 700
Chunin - 650
Genin- 500

May 25, 2010 10:13 AM

Sep 2008
Then the max should be 200/250 then. We wouldn't want some1 to over power too much since some abilities are more afected then others

Example
In my point of view

Genjutsu beats Taijutsu
Taijutsu beats Ninjutsu
Ninjustsu beats Genjutsu

If it were a taijutsu fight and one fighter has 200 and the otehr 500... The fight wouldn't last long specially since I'm sure low ranks will fight high ranks. And if they were ennemies then they would die <.<
But I do agree in removing the limiter of 100 and making the limit higher

@Bill: If we make it work we wouldn't need to increase the number of points we have... I think the max points we have is just rigth. We just need to change the limit of how much points you can have in one state
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
May 25, 2010 11:20 AM

Feb 2009
Well, it will be war between the villages, so yeah people should be aware that it will be lethal. I mean if a low ranker were to run into a highranker then it would be wise for him to attempt to flee, unless they are working in a team, then they could cooperate in order to bring him down, and force him to flee.
Ofc I'm not only saying this because I have a powerful character, heck, if I would run into a squad of anbu then I'd have a hard time and might end up toast as well. So I wouldn't want to lose my char either, but this is still a war.

And I also know that the numbers I wrote are completely insane and all but I just wanted to get my point through that I think that the amount of statpoints should be raised in order to show the power difference between different people and ranks. A genin should not fight a jounin one on one, since he would most certainly die.

Also, welcome to the club hoshi ^^
Didn't know you were a narutard as well XD

May 25, 2010 11:33 AM

Jun 2008
Hoshi, that's a very blunt way of looking at it. The limit should not be at 250 cause that will defeat the point of changing it at all.

Who is to say that an extremely powerful taijutsu artist can't defeat a powerfull Genjutsu user? Nothing really, there is no such thing as a definitive counter. And even then.

Its only healthy to have weaknesses, and if you put everything into one stat, then your purposely giving yourself alot of weaknesses, which should be fine!

If you want to be on top of the Taijutsu world, go for it! but you won't be able to do even a simple ninjutsu.

Also Bill.

Do not mistake me for a narutard.

*His eyes glints dangerously*

Ill burn your eyes out.

(Work in progress)
May 25, 2010 1:01 PM

Feb 2009
Alrighty, you all give good points.

Since I was the one that originally came up with the stat system, I'll spend my off time altering the details for it.

So there are no limits to what you want to put where for the stats.
As Kanta says, I'll change the max points each rank gets so there's a bigger gap between the ranks.
And I'm not exactly a fan of a Nin-Gen-Tai weakness-strength thing. The Chakra element nature already has that kind of weakness-strength system

On another note...
Tailed beast chakra and Senjutsu chakra should, naturally, increase a character's stats, no? Perhaps I'll figure out how much is added to each stat
May 25, 2010 1:11 PM

Feb 2009
So we're going with the sagemode eh? That's gonna be fun :P
But yes senjutsu should increase chakra, strength and speed imo. But we should also put a minimum chakra requirement in order for someone to learn that, seeing how they state that you would need an immense amount of chakra in order to become a sage.

About the beasts though, don't really know all that they increase, but it should be roughly the same, going by what happens to naruto when he goes part fox.

May 25, 2010 1:26 PM

Feb 2009
@Bill: I was thinking that only another person that can use Sage Mode can pass the knowledge down, so at least one high ranking character should start off knowing Sage Mode. I'm not gonna be the one though, just to narrow it down

I'll set how much Chakra a person needs to start learning it too, since the Wiki says a person needs extreme chakra levels.

Only the toads have been shown to draw on Sage Chakra, but we should make it so all summoning creatures can do it, that way a person won't have to be in a contract with the toads to be trained

And about the Tailed Beasts
Sunagakure has Shukaku and Kumogakure has Eight Tailes. Since we agreed that Kyuubi will be off limits for now, the other three villages will get to decide which tailed beast they have while the others are wild
May 25, 2010 1:36 PM

Feb 2009
Aye sounds good, though I don't think I should be the one knowing sage mode either since I already claimed the sharingan. Will probably get a bit too overpowered in that case.

But should we have some kind of voting about who gets what beast or do we just let first come first served?

And lastly, when you're done with the statpoints I'll go ahead and alter the chakra points so it matches whatever you come up with.

May 25, 2010 1:37 PM

Jun 2008
How long are you gonna be on Kyo? I am planning on releasing my Missing Nin system within the hour.

(Work in progress)
May 25, 2010 1:37 PM

Feb 2009
Well after researching the tailed beasts and jinchuriki a little, perhaps we'll go with the former hosts' villages for which goes where?

Iwagakure had the five tailed and four tailed
Kirigakure had the three tailed and six tailed
And Konoha... well since Kyuubi is off limits, they can pick and chose from the rest

Or you guys could just discuss amongst yourselves which one you want
May 25, 2010 1:44 PM

Feb 2009
ok then, I'll have a talk with them and see what we decide.

May 25, 2010 1:55 PM

Dec 2009
I'd go for sage mode but i don't have a summon :( and also with kyo's allocation of the tailed beasts, 8 tails to lightening village (haven't memorized names yet). I rhink we should try to have it accurate at what tailed beasts r where
May 26, 2010 2:14 PM

Feb 2010
i have a suggestion but it's only a first-thought kinda thing.

genjutsu uses illusions a muddles the senses cusing ur brain to contemplate different things. how is this gunna be used in battle? just say the illusion and not the attack? also we need a way to descide on how easily u can break out of anothers genjutsu in comparison.

heres my 1st thought.

genjutsu+intelligence vs genjutsu+inteligence

if somone is within 50 or 25 to 100 total to the caster they can realise it and break-free easiky

some1 within 100-150 total they have a bit of trouble and need to concentrate to escape.

150-200 total, they have great difficulty another person may be needed

300 total near impossible to escape, you need an ally an d yourself to be in time to defeat the genjutsu when realised.

400 total, inexcapable.

remember this is just a first draft so feel free to make changes or state where somethings rong or seems bad.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

May 26, 2010 2:24 PM

Jun 2008
Thanks Jyenh.

Something like this was already fairly obvious, we just need someone to actually put up a list to go after, if you want to attempt at this? go ahead :)

(Work in progress)
May 26, 2010 2:37 PM

Feb 2009
A system is definately needed yes, but I don't think that intelligence really has anything to do with it. There are several genjutsus that you immediately realise that they are just that, but nevertheless you can't get out just cause you know about it.
But we should also take care to not overpower genjutsu users either. Heck, atm I would be the most dangerous person out there because I have 150 in genjutsu and pretty much no one else has anything in it.

Not sure if my point got through here but what I'm saying is that we need a system so that everyone actually have a fighting chance against genjutsu, if you are at roughly the same rank as the one you are fighting ofc.

May 26, 2010 2:56 PM

Jun 2008
What do you say if I put 900 points in Gen and dump the rest in chakra? :3

(Work in progress)
May 26, 2010 3:01 PM

Feb 2009
That I'd be behind you in a split second and have already lopped your head off before you got a chance to cast a genjutsu. = the downside of maxing out only 2 abilitites :P

May 26, 2010 4:11 PM

Feb 2009
Lol I actually like the idea of linking Genjutsu with the Intelligence stat

Chakra kinda compliments Ninjutsu, Speed and Strength compliments Taijutsu, and Intelligence could compliment Genjutsu

Perhaps I'll have to think of another system to being able to escape Genjutsu so that people don't automatically chose 0 for it
May 27, 2010 5:37 AM

Feb 2010
i put intel with genjutsu cus it kept relating it in the naruto wiki link in the jutsu section thingo so i really only had that in mind XD also for you bill, wouldn't that be good then so people need to spread their stats out a bit more if they dont want to be weak in anything? cus the reason ur stronger is cus everyones is 0 >.> i just wanted that to be a pain in the ..... naval.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

May 27, 2010 7:18 AM

Feb 2009
It's not that I mind or anything, it would be really fun to mess around with everyone :P

The issues though would be overpowering and borderline godmoding. Or so I think. Just want to get the fairness level raised a bit. And it is exactly for that reason that I've made my char an allround fighter.

May 28, 2010 5:33 AM

Feb 2010
well how about this, since i came across this issue as i was wantin to be genjutsu, so i'll start off as a low rank along with the other low people who join to test the system out, and where people and myself thinks it needs to change we change? any changes that can be seen plainly can easily be rearanged as well. but i don't really wana be stuck as a low lvl character >.>
JyenhMay 28, 2010 4:42 PM

Jun 6, 2010 4:24 AM

Feb 2010
Ummmm, it took alot of math, but I think I have an idea of how we can make this work using stat points... I stole Kant's idea of a system similar to 1 stat point every 5 exp points, but I changed it according to the nessecary math. The amount it takes to get a promotion stays exactly the same, keep that in mind.

You start out with 100 points...then every 30 experiance points you get 10 stat points. Once you reach 900 exp points(which would be 400 stat points) the difficulty goes up, and it becomes every 60 exp points you get 10 stat points. Then once you reach 1800 exp points(550 stat points I'm pretty sure) it doubles again, making it every 120 exp points you get 10 more stat points. At the maximum you will have 6000 exp points and 900 stat points.

Then to even it out each time someone gets a promotion they get 80 stat points, (with 5 promotions) which makes it all pretty much work out as long as they can understand it.

MAN THAT WAS HARD!!!! Feel free to double check it, but not if you aren't good at math cause you can't use a calulator and there are a bunch of possible small mistakes.
CrogLatteJun 6, 2010 5:17 AM
Jun 6, 2010 5:08 AM

Jun 2008
Good Work Simple, appriacte it.

But lets look at this system as an option.

Kage - 1300
ANBU/Shinobigashira - 1150
Jonin - 1000
Special Jonin - 850
Chunin - 700
Genin- 550

You start out as a Genin with 550 SP points which you can allocate. Total SP = Represents your current power rather than XP.

As a Genin. Doing a simple mission might net you 25 SP points, which you can then rush off and allocate at your leasure, when youve finaly done enough missions and reach 700 SP in total! Your eligible for the Chunin Exam.

And so forth.

While Simples suggestion might be more complex and maybe better in some respects,
Removing XP, let SP handle everything would be much simpler and it works in all aspects and tbh, much more enjoyable.

It dosen't have to be hard, it can actually be a rather easy change.

(Work in progress)
Jun 6, 2010 5:12 AM

Feb 2010
(This post exists for the sake of me checking my system.)
CrogLatteJun 6, 2010 5:26 AM
Jun 9, 2010 9:07 PM

Mar 2010
Here's my suggestion for HP/Chakra/Damage/Items. It's rusty sense I'm going off information I remember that was gained about 7 years ago.

The RP didn't go far but from what I remember. Everyone started out as a genin, everyone had the same hp, chakra, items. The only difference were the skills, given depeneding on what they wanted to be, tai/nin/gen. There were I think 2 or 3 skills given to each starter, each started out with I think 500/250 HP/Chakra, 5 of those bomb things and a couple food pills which restored hp and chakra. I don't know how he balanced the damage between skills but I can assure you it was balanced and did require brain power to win. I think the bombs did 50 damage each and the pills healed 100/50. The way this system worked out was turn based(Should be self explainable.) I remember we all managed to get to level two were we were given upgrades to current skills and a couple new skills and still it seemed balanced. I don't remember the increase of HP/Chakra.

Of course this needs a lot of fine tuning if people find enough interest in it. But in the end, it's quite easy to understand. Provided you're not mentally impaired or anything. No offense meant.

Experimental System 1

Ninjutsu:
Every 20 points increases HP/Chakra by 5/5
Every 50 points decreases ninjutsu based skills cost by 5
Every 100 points increases ninjutsu based skills damage by 10

Genjutsu:
Every 20 points increases Chakra by 10
Every 50 points decreases genjutsu based skills cost by 5
Every 100 points increases genjutsu based skills damage by 10

Taijutsu:
Every 20 points increases HP by 10
Every 50 points increases taijutsu based skills damage by 5
Every 100 points increases taijutsu based skills damage by 10

Weapon Skill:
Every 20 points increases the number of projectile weapons one can hold by 1.
Every 50 points increases the damage of projectile attacks by 5
Every 100 points increases the damage of melee attacks by 10.

Chakra:
Every 10 points increases chakra by 5.
Every 20 points increases chakra recovery by .1(Meaning every 200 points increases chakra recovery by 1.)
Every 50 points decreases chakra lost from enemy skills that target ones own chakra by 5.
Every 100 points increases chakra by 10.

Strength:
Every 10 points increases HP by 5.
Every 20 points increases HP recovery by .1
Every 50 points increases taijutsu based skills damage by 10
Every 100 points increases HP by 10.

Speed:
Still thinking for options on this one.

Intelligence:
Same as speed.

As for the basic of HP/Chakra distribution.
Genin: Ninjutsu: 400/300 Genjutsu: 300/400 Taijutsu: 700/0
Chunin: Ninjutsu: 700/600 Genjutsu: 600/700 Taijutsu: 1000/0
And basicly for every new rank you obtain you get another 300 to both HP and Chakra.

Do note this is all subject to change.
RageBorneJun 10, 2010 12:18 AM
Jun 10, 2010 12:24 AM

Dec 2009
with that i think you should stay away from affecting changes to the CP system already in place. so apart from everything related to chakra usage/amount/cost/etc, it sounds alright but like you said would need alot more fine tuning.
Jun 10, 2010 12:28 AM

Jul 2009
Kool rage but as Haissem said needs alot of fine tuning and the CP system we got works
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Jun 10, 2010 4:15 AM

Feb 2010
I have two suggestion that both happen to increase lower ranked ninja's participation in the Poltical System and war's current standing.

The Chunnin and Jounin exams, they can be used for peace treatys and such, since by watching how stong the other villages ninja are it helps the higher-ups decide if they would want them as an ally or simply not as an enemy.

My next thought is a money system, but not for the individual ninja, for the villages themselves. Since when a ninja does a mission it is often a service that the person who requested it pays a fee for, whenever a mission like that comes up and is performed the village receives a fee, and that money can be used in the war to hire extra npc ninja, buy weapons, make repairs and all that. This is just a thought though, it isn't as if I have a system ironed out, and it could make things harder for villages without many players.
Jun 10, 2010 5:03 AM

Feb 2010
i don't know what it is, maybe the fact that it would cause arguements since no really knows how strong attacks are, specifically ninjutsu and the created ones, but i don't like the idea of introducing hp, i say all that's needed is common sense and if your opponent forgets about an injury just remind them.

Jun 10, 2010 7:17 PM

Mar 2010
Hp and Damage system control eliminates the chances of god modding to an absolute zero. The normal way you people are attuned to is unbalanced and has plenty of gaps left wide open for god modding. And these days plenty of people do it without even knowing it. When reminding said people the RP is left with a wound and such becomes boring.
Jun 10, 2010 11:41 PM

Feb 2010
well then if we were to put a hp system and damage system in...

1- all custom subjects that can affect the tide of battle will need to be extremely regulated or tossed.

2- will need to be an extra stat which will spread everything much thinner

3- if stat isn't active everyone will have the same amount

4- 2 hp systems will be needed since some attacks attack the inside not the outside, an inside hp system that can only be effected by techniques and then the seperate outside hp that will have to be raised or if stayed the same an endurance or toughness stat will need to be added to reduce damage for the tougher characters.

5- it will require more time during posts and more calculations to be made by the rpers hence making rping a tedious task

6- a system with damage in accordance to the strength skill will need to be added

7- a system in accordance to the speed skill (from pure damage by opposing motion) will need to be added.

8- it will stop MOST godmodding not all because there are always loop-holes and people will just make healing skills and ointments.

9- it will take more time to set-up and watch over putting more work on the admins

10- it will cause hate and arguements, the rper understands their character the best if someone regulates their damage potential that isn't accurate in their eyes many scenarios can occur.

11- heaps of problems will occur with area of effect attacks and build-up damage

12- a hp system differing from the norm will need to be applied because of certain genjutsu so it's possible for genjutsu users to win a fight.

13- terrain damage

14- each jutsu will need to be revised and damage be descided upon not all jutsu from one class does the same amount of damage, defense can be used as offense and vise versa aswell, defense techniques will need to have how much damage it can do if used as an attack and how much damage it can take. this also applies for capturing jutsu.

15- the level of ninja will need to be put into consideration in accordance with damage from attacks aswell.

etc.

my bias may be in this but i can assure you that more negatives will occur than positives.
JyenhJun 11, 2010 12:40 AM

Jun 10, 2010 11:47 PM

Feb 2010
SUGGESTION/S

Terrain:

different terrains should affect peoples stats, water decrease all physical aspects, forest or obstacled areas decrease speed and weapon skill, maybe taijutsu aswell, visibility imparement may decrease certain factors aswell, etc.

kekkai genkai not everyone may have them:

i think that whatever system may be implied, everyone should bide by this rule:

if you have a kekkai genkai you cannot be a jinchuriki, open the 8 gates or obtain sage mode etc.

this will make people think before they choose kekkai genkai.

KantarellJun 11, 2010 3:16 AM

Jun 11, 2010 1:54 AM

Mar 2010
Jyenh said:
my bias may be in this but i can assure you that more negatives will occur than positives.

The majority of what you have stated are minor, easy to over come situations and requires little thought. Basicly you've overreacted because you personally don't want a balanced point based system.

But it's understandable, people are afraid of change.
RageBorneJun 11, 2010 2:08 AM
Jun 11, 2010 2:15 AM

Feb 2010
if it's so minor you put up a completely detailed project for the hp stuff including all the issues that have been encountered without changing any present systems greatly and put it in a spoiler once you do that people may decide to go wit it cus i no i wouldn't even try cus there's to much work.

the actual hp system wont be hard its the damage and defense system also the way you described the system in ur other post sounded like it was a completely different type of club where everything was regulated and there was hardly any freedom.
JyenhJun 11, 2010 2:21 AM

Jun 11, 2010 2:36 AM

Mar 2010
The only limitation to it is the persons imagination.

I'm not going to bother with it, people are already too comfortable with what's already in place.
Jun 11, 2010 3:05 AM

Jun 2008
Its okay that your enthusiastic about your ideas Jyenh, but let it be known, those that size their suggestion to 300 gets it reduced to 1.

LET IT SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL TO SEE!

HARHARHARHARHRHAR..

Rigth... I Guess ill actually read them now..

(Work in progress)
Jun 11, 2010 3:13 AM

Feb 2010
reduced to 1? oh you must mean by 1! XD

Jun 11, 2010 3:17 AM

Jun 2008
Your foolish struggle against the machine does not serve you well, however I am mercifull, I have increased the size but your text shall forever be pink.

NOW STOP CLUTTERING THE SUGGESTION BOX (IMPENDING COMMENT DELETES HUUURRRR)

(Work in progress)
Jun 14, 2010 3:35 AM

Feb 2010
Suggestion:

with skills like great water colliding wave and hidden mist technique (they both achieve greater results depending on how much chakra is molded into them) i think a system should be set up.
this is just a rough of what i'm thinking of...

Hidden mist technique(C rank):

basic chakra used: slight mist: can't see anything 50m away

2x basic chakra used: heavy mist: can't see anything 25m in front of you.

3x basic chakra used: thick mist: absolute 0% visibility.

Great water colliding wave(B rank i think):

basic chakra: fills a small lake'
2x chakra: fills a big lake
4x: fills a big dam
5x: mini ocean

or something like that...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.