MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 5 Discussion

Mar 7, 2014 4:26 PM

On rewatch, I shat my pants when the bearded watashi walked into his room because *spoilers*. I forgot that even happened.

May 9, 2014 6:02 PM

not enough Akashi
i love it when Ozu dresses up as a woman
developmennnt

Jul 30, 2014 10:34 PM

Knew there were multiple Watashi all from different universes,seems there's only one Ozu though.

Sep 11, 2014 6:25 AM

Extremely strong episode. Reminiscent of the Pyramid Scheme in NHK. The analysis of the symbolism by posters such as physics223 is informative, well thought out, and frankly quite impressive.

Oct 31, 2014 3:19 PM

This show's made a very nice comeback after that rough episode 1

Jan 10, 7:35 PM

The part where the people were gassed and started hugging and crying after venting out all of their frustration was so unsettling and hilarious. I wish I could remember the name of it, but it reminds me of a program in high school where they would gather all of the incoming freshmen and make them participate in an extremely corny anti-bullying program. I remember we watched a video on it and it was like all of these high school students crying in each other's arms going "No more bullying! No more hate!" and it almost looked like a cult of peace.

Feb 15, 3:29 PM

hmm... not much Akashi and not much Master made this episode a little underwhelming to me, but it was still interesting nonetheless.
It's especially interesting that they showed Ozu in drag again like he was in the first episode.
I'm now wondering if each episode is taking place in an alternate dimension like I first through... or if each story is linked together somehow... but out of order.
Really hope they explain everything by the end, but even if they don't, I'm still enjoying the characters and the things they get up to each episode.
::End of Transmission::

Mar 6, 3:11 AM

That group reminded me of a cult...

Someone stole the air balloon? I knew who that was immediately lol

Need more Akashi!

Apr 25, 4:47 AM

G_Spark233 said:
Someone stole the air balloon? I knew who that was immediately lol

May 2, 5:56 AM

Abit dull at times but good ep nonetheless, Ozu is creepy as fuck in that grill outfit lol. No Akashi in this ep tho :(

May 8, 2:27 PM

Not much akashi :c

Ozu got pushed off again same thing happened in like episode 1 or 2.

Jun 11, 7:39 AM

Was that him at the end?? ahahaha.

born2badored said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
this was good but not as funny as the last. It was like that NHK ep about the multi-level marketing schemes.
ozu does look less frightening as a girl, sick
very little akashi...:( also the master not around much, I guess thats why i'm bummed.

Yep, and Kingsman.
Looks like things are finally starting to wrap up.

Jun 17, 4:12 AM

not enough akashi </3
but i actually think i'm starting to get a feel for how everything is interconnecting

Jun 26, 5:21 AM

The members of the Softball club... nightmare fuel
I thought things would turn out better for Watashi but it's only getting worse 0_0
" Becoming an adult means hating milk chocolate and loving brocolis. "

~ Wal Skynner

Jul 2, 7:53 AM

Awesome episode
That whole moment where they all said what they truly thought of each other was literally just like (Potential Neon Genesis Evangelion Spoilers)

Very funny episode

Pages (2) « 1 [2]