Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2010 8:05 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it ended.... Definitely a weak ending... Everyone complains about it ne? Well I will too since it's so open that you don't even know what happens... In fact is comprehensible since this Anime is based on a Manga and the Manga was supposedly running when this OVA was made...

The remarkable facts.... Tonma left Urara's since he discovered they were really living alone in that apartment and I don't blame the poor guy since he can't really study when you have such distraction... And no wonder why Urara is so sad, but I guess everything will be alright and better with Touma's decision to leave the her house and live with Akimoto... LOL Akimoto.

Oh and so everything between Mashu and Mieko is about pride huh? Can't be more obvious imo.... And Mieko.. looks like Touma actually had a big impact on her and made her realize that one self and only ourselves can solve the problems and pave the road to a full-fledged life... that was actually nice, and I hope Mieko is realy happy from now on... and maybe just maybe she and Touma can be togwther... I hope...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2011 7:34 AM

Oct 2010
I been trying to watch this since I was a child. Back in the day Locomotion (Animax equivalent) got swap by Retro the day (the second actually) this anime was release in my country (I was looking forward what was replacing Aika as the late night show >.>)
I can honestly, I am so disappointed at this ending, it feels like they were trying so hard for a second season.

Mieko was never truly honest to her fiance, she was making out with that guy on the train station and she liked to fool around with Tonma and flirt with other people.
Mashu had a man-crush on Tonma.
Urara is probably one of the most adorable things i seen on anime, but she tries too (like scary) hard to make this thing work.
Tonma... /facepalm

6/10 - nice story, but seriously no more than a 6
huh?
Mar 28, 2013 11:23 AM
Dec 2012
Well that was a weak ending. But thinking about it for one minute, made me realize it. This ending just resolves the problems Tonma got, and just end like the beginning, no one really learned anything new, just kind of empty.

Ten Anime was hilarious 6/10

for anybody that was bored by the ending, watch this beautiful story
Apr 25, 2014 8:57 PM

May 2012
A bit sad that it ended so openly with so much yet untold :/ I'd wish there was a sequel or at least an OVA that finishes off the story properly but I doubt we won't see that anymore and I'm in no mood to catch up with the manga.

The anime itself was pretty decent, it had some lovely development in both characters and story but it did had a rather bad pace and the ending is quite bad...

All in all a pretty decent anime! 6/10
Nov 30, 2015 3:05 PM

Apr 2014
he shall be in cram school purgatory now with no ending like that.
---------My Profile------------
Jul 30, 2017 6:52 AM
Mar 2015
The only good part of this show was his not getting into Keio
Oct 20, 2017 8:33 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i love this way more than i ever couldve guessed

and Urara is waifu as fuck >////<
Nov 21, 2018 7:25 AM

Jun 2013
It seems to me as OVA to sell manga.
Jul 30, 2019 10:17 AM

Sep 2018
well, to be honest I'm just glad to be done with this. ugh, what a painful watch.
Dec 11, 2020 6:36 AM

Nov 2016
Not a satisfying ending tbh, dropped from a 7/10 to a 6/10, but for what's worth it, I liked the conclusion for Mieko and Mashu got more depth to him. Unfortunately a bit late, otherwise he could've been a strong character.

Overall a pretty fun ride and recommended to anyone digging 90's rom-coms. Beyond the silliness it also tackled some struggles of young people in a surprisingly sensitive and mature way. I will check out the manga in the future.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 17, 2022 3:01 AM
Jan 2021
I end up enjoying it way more than I expected. Surprisingly I can't stop myself from listening to the opening on repeat. I don't know I find it soothing.
Inaba is one of the worst characters in anime history, he deserves to burn in the deepest level of hell. U-jin took ecchi scenes too far with Urara, it contradicted her whole character. That bathroom scene was cringest, I literally skipped it. and then one with the good luck charm I remember the same thing seeing in a different too.
It is shocking to find how many people do not believe they can learn, and how many more believe learning to be difficult.
Dune
Jun 27, 2023 10:25 PM

Sep 2018
Old school Shaft, no real signs of what they would become (except with the incest theme lol)

The OP is very catchy, was not expecting it to be so good. No skipping allowed.

Simple plot, romance polygon at school, but the natural progression is ridiculous, to the point of hilarity, especially with the dramatic sound effects and lighting that accompanies, etc.

No ecchi tag, but is certainly there. Very trashy show, but good entertainment if you're into that shit lol, something about these 90s shows....
Aug 6, 2023 3:15 PM

Feb 2015
This truth could not be considered an end as such since the manga on which this story is based was still in publication at the time of its broadcast. Too bad they haven't made a second season.
Aug 16, 2023 1:56 PM

Feb 2015
Nicoman- said:
This truth could not be considered an end as such since the manga on which this story is based was still in publication at the time of its broadcast. Too bad they haven't made a second season.
I would never suggest you should buy rope, but I heard it's the right thing to do for people like you.
Aug 16, 2023 3:38 PM

Feb 2015
AkiFosu said:
Nicoman- said:
I would never suggest you should buy rope, but I heard it's the right thing to do for people like you.
?? If that's what I think you mean I need a rope, luckily I'm pretty good psychologically.

Nicoman-Aug 16, 2023 3:45 PM
Sep 9, 2023 2:43 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to Nicoman-
@Nicoman-

Obachan you can't find happiness for your life in here crapping all over other reviews and opinions written by dudes half your age.

Go play with yourself or with your cat or with married ossans or other obachans I dont know.

And stop using NicolitoX, it's fackin laaameeee....
i-loathe-sasukeSep 9, 2023 2:47 PM
Sep 9, 2023 2:50 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to i-loathe-sasuke
@Nicoman-

Obachan you can't find happiness for your life in here crapping all over other reviews and opinions written by dudes half your age.

Go play with yourself or with your cat or with married ossans or other obachans I dont know.

And stop using NicolitoX, it's fackin laaameeee....
@i-loathe-sasuke stop crying baby
Sep 9, 2023 2:53 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to Nicoman-
@i-loathe-sasuke stop crying baby
@Nicoman-

Thanks granma for promoting my shit and adding votes.

Yeeah a young dude thanked you, go have fun with that tonight.
Sep 9, 2023 2:54 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to i-loathe-sasuke
@Nicoman-

Thanks granma for promoting my shit and adding votes.

Yeeah a young dude thanked you, go have fun with that tonight.
@i-loathe-sasuke Why do you get so angry over a simple reaction?
Sep 9, 2023 2:57 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to Nicoman-
@i-loathe-sasuke Why do you get so angry over a simple reaction?
@Nicoman- it's not a simple reaction to a one or two review, it's your and your double account shitting all over the reviews without even reading

that's fuckin abuse and bullying

i saw a reaction thinkin i would get in touch with the user, all i see is this stalker obachan and her double accunt
Sep 9, 2023 3:01 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to i-loathe-sasuke
@Nicoman- it's not a simple reaction to a one or two review, it's your and your double account shitting all over the reviews without even reading

that's fuckin abuse and bullying

i saw a reaction thinkin i would get in touch with the user, all i see is this stalker obachan and her double accunt
@i-loathe-sasuke XD
Sep 9, 2023 3:07 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to Nicoman-
@Nicoman- Yeah i bet it felt good. That's pathetic.
Sep 9, 2023 3:14 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to i-loathe-sasuke
@Nicoman- Yeah i bet it felt good. That's pathetic.
@i-loathe-sasuke You are literally complaining because I occupy one of the functions of this page, which is the reactions, and I don't think it's bad, many people use the reactions to show their disagreement with the reviews, so stop bothering.
Sep 9, 2023 3:23 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to Nicoman-
@i-loathe-sasuke You are literally complaining because I occupy one of the functions of this page, which is the reactions, and I don't think it's bad, many people use the reactions to show their disagreement with the reviews, so stop bothering.
@Nicoman-

It's not occupying it's abusing. You and your double gave disagreement reactions to the series even you haven't seen or gave the same score as me.

You haven't even read them. I can't do the same or comment to you bcs you're only open to your friends. How's that a normal function?

Anyway I just want you to know that what you're doing is sad and embarrassing and pathetic for an old woman.
Also even the disagreement counts as votes, so thanks again for the promotion. What I'm actually complaining about is not being able to see a real voter.
Mar 28, 9:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I expected a real ending and not that, that was just empty but I don't mind it I guess... really average anime in every way, still okay to watch overall.
Apr 12, 10:10 PM

Jun 2008
I am confused, was that a good ending or a bad ending?

Overall an entertaining watch, 7/10 for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 8 Discussion

rebwaters - May 11, 2010

6 by little_raven »»
Apr 12, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 3 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 29, 2010

7 by little_raven »»
Apr 11, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 5 Discussion

rebwaters - May 2, 2010

9 by little_raven »»
Apr 11, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 11 Discussion

rebwaters - May 17, 2010

6 by Ashhk »»
Mar 28, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 10 Discussion

rebwaters - May 15, 2010

7 by Ashhk »»
Mar 27, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.