Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 13, 2010 5:57 AM

Feb 2008
Am I the only one favouring a Haruto x Akari ending, even though it probably won't happen?

Concerning Eba: She's a bitch.
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
May 13, 2010 5:58 AM

Mar 2010
WTF! The speculations were right! Kazama's going to die soon! That's the only way to bring Eba and Kirishima back together! =(
May 13, 2010 6:00 AM
Jun 2009
FranzSeno said:
WTF! The speculations were right! Kazama's going to die soon! That's the only way to bring Eba and Kirishima back together! =(

What a great love story.
Eba: "My boyfriend died so I guess I can take you back"
May 13, 2010 6:01 AM

Mar 2010
Laevantein said:
Asce said:
guys guys, there is some where interesting thing going to happen next week, guess what ??? A visiter from the past ahah, this is getting fuckin interesting.
Don't tell me it's one of those girls? i hope it's the chef..*praying*

J-970 said:
I wonder if the otakus are going to have another Kannagi RAGE? Kirishima did ask Haruto if he wanted to do a threesome after all.

This one crossed my mind, i wonder how many things they did since Eba went to Tokyo, i mean that guy is more pimp than Haruto..imagine..oh that's gotta hurt

Kirishima's getting a new rebound girl, maybe? hahaha!
May 13, 2010 6:02 AM

Mar 2010
stayatari said:
Am I the only one favouring a Haruto x Akari ending, even though it probably won't happen?

Concerning Eba: She's a bitch.

Maybe Akari's gonna be Kirishima's rebound girl. Hmmmmmm. This'll be interesting.
May 13, 2010 6:08 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah!! more Akari x Haruto fans please, though i support Shiho the iron chef!!
May 13, 2010 6:15 AM

May 2007
Well, Eba is a b*tch but she is NOT the #1 b*tch of manga history.....she does not even compete to most of the women in Sanbun's depressing works. However, she is worse than Suzuka as a female protagonist.
May 13, 2010 6:21 AM
Nov 2009
RKC said:
This is the Ultimate chapter of all!!!!

Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!!

At the moment I want to kill Eba.
May 13, 2010 6:28 AM

Oct 2008
Well, now i'm pissed.....
Suicidal...Me?...Naaaah
May 13, 2010 6:31 AM

Jan 2010
Well here is good question xD what are you gonne do to cool your head off xD ??? since i am an ''M''. for me it is totaly difficult to get this out of head for more than a week i guess. -.-
May 13, 2010 6:36 AM

Sep 2009
All in all liked it. yes it was obvious but finally some real progress and not wasting 10 chapter. ebas reaction and in generell, one word, bitch. still lots of possibilities so its ok for me. I just hope seo picks an interessting one.

But I don't really understand harutos reaction. Either running straight out of the room or start yellling would have been better for me. But seeing haruto i guess this reaction was normal to him.

And btw my support goes to the chef, too
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
May 13, 2010 6:42 AM

Jul 2008
I am in a state where I'm not actually shocked cuz I was kind of expecting it,yet I am very surprised cuz it "lived up to my expectations" ...this will probably be a classic " I accepted being his girlfriend because his mom told me of his sickness "...if not I really wonder what Seo is going to write in the future(kind of expecting it)...the ending was kind of disturbing
May 13, 2010 6:44 AM

Jul 2009
belarion said:

Another chef support, anyone?

Asce said:
Well here is good question xD what are you gonne do to cool your head off xD ??? since i am an ''M''. for me it is totaly difficult to get this out of head for more than a week i guess. -.-
You can either playing hack and slash game or watch a hentai or a comedic anime, i do that
May 13, 2010 6:45 AM

Mar 2010
The way I see it, both Eba and Kirishima are thinking about Kazama's sake. He's dying or has a serious illness, you wouldn't want to put more strain on him if he knew about it. When Eba acted like a stranger to Kirishima, Kirishima picked it up and answered back as a stranger too. They had a mutual understanding of the situation.

I can't blame Eba, she doesn't want to make Kirishima hope for something, looks like her priority at this time is Kazama. You might see Eba as a bitch, but, she has a reason. Let's see what happens on succeeding chapters.

And, by the way, Eba's is not a bitchy kind, she has a charming (or any positive personality) aura since the start of the series, she's just forced to do something like this (acting like Kirishima's a stranger).
May 13, 2010 6:46 AM
Jun 2009
Although I prefer Nanami I have to admit that Shiho is the best looking girl in the manga. No competition. XD
May 13, 2010 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
Laevantein said:
belarion said:

Another chef support, anyone?

+1 here. she has got self confidence, strong girl.. I like her alot.
May 13, 2010 7:23 AM

Jul 2009
It doesn't have to be like this if Haruto is opened up to Kazama first time he make friend with him

There is one wild card Seo-sensei can pulled off, and that is Kazama, he is the card either he will be a bastard or an angel is up to Seo-sensei to play, and this will affect ppl's opinion about Yuzuki too

Like i said, Yuzuki is either trick-guilted by Kazama as Sai mentioned before, or she is the true bitch as Rin warned before to Haruto
May 13, 2010 7:29 AM

Jan 2010
Hahahahaha. I knew it! I KNEW IT!

My first thought when seeing them become friends, was "what if his girlfriend is Eba?". And what happened!? HUH?!
\o/

Also, I can't stop grinning. This is great stuff.
May 13, 2010 7:44 AM

May 2010
This cap. was a shock! I didn't expect that. The last time i read something so surprising was on Bitter Virgin, realy impressive.

I can only think in one possibility to Seo make Haruto and Eba work well for now on:

* Eba isn't Kazama girlfriend. Kazama know Eba from along time ago and to retrive a favour (since her wanna stay Haruto away for some reason) he act like her boyfriend. (sure, for that he need know who is the person Haruto came from since begining... but isn't impossible).
Anw, sure Eba make one evil thing... forget that, will be realy dificult.
May 13, 2010 7:57 AM

Jan 2009
WOW 6 pages of Eba hate now.

When I fist saw him I knew he was Eba's boyfriend, but didn't want to believe it so stayed in denial and swore it couldn't be him.

I have so been hating on her for the last hour that I couldn't write anything! Now that I'm calm I guess I'll wait and see what happens, Guess we'll have a lot more Eba hate moments before we find out what's going on.

May 13, 2010 8:11 AM
Feb 2009
FranzSeno said:
And, by the way, Eba's is not a bitchy kind, she has a charming (or any positive personality) aura since the start of the series, she's just forced to do something like this (acting like Kirishima's a stranger).

Sorry, Eba is really bitchy kind.
In the beggining she imposed oneself on Haruto and they're together and next she broke up with him without explanation. She doesn't think what Haruto felt.
May 13, 2010 8:13 AM

Jun 2009
Dhawk said:

* Eba isn't Kazama girlfriend. Kazama know Eba from along time ago and to retrive a favour (since her wanna stay Haruto away for some reason) he act like her boyfriend. (sure, for that he need know who is the person Haruto came from since begining... but isn't impossible).

Actually I was discussing about this possibility with Laevantein,,,,XDDD
May 13, 2010 8:16 AM

Jul 2009
Dhawk said:

And by doing that Eba can help Haruto to not get caught in her family matters, i say this is the safest route for Seo-sensei to make Eba be a good girl again, well done

IZUMI64 said:
Dhawk said:

Yeah, and i can't sleep because of that, it's 10:18 PM btw...i thought you drop it XD
LaevanteinMay 13, 2010 8:28 AM
May 13, 2010 8:24 AM

Oct 2007
Predictabilities aside, a lot of people who used to like Eba are now cringing (I really felt a stab in my heart when she shouted ''Kyousuke-kun'' ;__; ). Unlike the indifference people feel towards characters they don't care about, these characters makes a real impact and it is that what makes it a good manga.

My kingdom for a bottle of plum juice!
May 13, 2010 8:51 AM

Jun 2009
The greetings would mean to avoid Kasama illness to worsen?

Okay now we had a lead that they are both together
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 13, 2010 8:55 AM

Nov 2009
that is a tottal shock

I felt myself in his place wow what a bad feeling I had
May 13, 2010 9:12 AM
Apr 2009
omfg-rolflmao
that what I called being back stabbed but in front of you
poor haruto !
May 13, 2010 9:20 AM

Oct 2008
damn. i was kinda expecting it... but still ..... damnnnn :(

May 13, 2010 9:26 AM

May 2010
Laevantein said:
Dhawk said:

And by doing that Eba can help Haruto to not get caught in her family matters, i say this is the safest route for Seo-sensei to make Eba be a good girl again, well done

IZUMI64 said:
Dhawk said:

Yeah, and i can't sleep because of that, it's 10:18 PM btw...i thought you drop it XD

Good, i'm not the only who think that could be possible. The fact is, i can't wait the next chapters, is to much suspense for my little brain! xD
EDIT: But we can't forget one thing: Seo like to make the female protagonist kinda evil (Remember Suzuka). The possibility for Eba be a real SOB is hight to.
But, independent what will be Eba reason, she need be punished (even a little slap on face she deserve for that).

PS: And i like to read this forum. Is my first day here but have some good people who post in this place, i'll stay and watch this a little closer. Usualy i post more in mangahelpers, but the people here is realy nice to.
DhawkMay 13, 2010 9:49 AM
May 13, 2010 9:58 AM

Jun 2009
Dhawk said:

PS: And i like to read this forum. Is my first day here but have some good people who post in this place, i'll stay and watch this a little closer. Usualy i post more in mangahelpers, but the people here is realy nice to.

just don't go to the SPAM thread...XD
---------
like Laevantein said,,,the key is Kazama or even Rin behind this...
who's the girl from Hiroshima, and can she make turn-event in this chaos....
May 13, 2010 10:12 AM
May 2010
yeah....wow im still in shock....now im thinking that eba deserved to be harrassed by rin earlier on in the manga....seriously she just turned herself into the ultimate bitch.....and just watch haruto gonna end up getting all depressed and not tell anyone because he doesnt want to hurt kanzama's feelings and is gonna end up going out with asuka and then something is gonna happen where eba breaks up with kanzama and comes running back to haruto and then haruto is gonna get all confused and mixed up over his feelings
May 13, 2010 10:29 AM
Nov 2009
like i said before this chapter is the worsest of all i bet the next thing is kazama is going to be in coma or die due to his illness and eba going to tell haruto everything

in the end is going to be eba and haruto to me this is now a let down haruto should go back with the chef girl shes awsome i never said this before in the past but

"Haruto should forget about Eba he should go with Nagoshi shes cute"
May 13, 2010 10:43 AM

Nov 2007
ahahaha this shit is so predictable. the nice guy friend Kazama had no idea what he was telling this idiot and that he was the boyfriend. idiot Haruto wanting to be the hero just couldn't give up like Nagoshi even told him.

he just can't leave idiot airhead Eba alone despite the fact she dumped him for a guy that's now his friend. he should just go home and hope one of the girls there still likes him out of pity and just save himself the emberassment of telling his new friends how stupid he is.

I swear they'll still have this idiot moping around about Eba for who knows how long and then eventually put them back together. MOVE ON.

I've hated Eba for so long and she just manipulates this loser and now crushes him.
May 13, 2010 10:54 AM
Nov 2009
batossai said:
Laevantein said:
Guys, Rin already foreshadowing Eba since way ago(i just noticed it actually), since Haruto visited Tokyo, Rin knew the REAL Yuzuki, now there are probably 2 or more reason for Eba to do something like this:

1. is as Sin mentioned before: Eba caught herself in tripped-guilt situation where she has to go out with the sick guy because of his sickness,

2. she is the real bitch as Rin said before, Eba has this aura "need of attention" [chap 28:4] thing which occurred when her family having problem again, so here comes Kazama at the right time comforting her we know he is that kind of guy who-can't-leave-a-person-behind

If Seo-sensei has a mercy, he will pick the option 1 where Yuzuki caught herself in tripped-guilt situation if not then Seo-sensei is a sadist and we got fooled by Seo-sensei.

In options 2 Seo-sensei made Rin like a bad person, which of course i got fooled by thinking what Rin said was a lied to make Haruto stay away from her sister, if the options 2 is right then Rin actually helping Haruto for not getting squashed like this time...tbh i prefer options 2 or non-cliche solution and reasoning for Eba's decision, Seo-sensei make me surprised

PS. Options 2 coming from my discussion with some ppl, i forgot his name, but now it's all makes sense, great work dude whoever your name was..^^

i totaly agree that there was some foreshadowing of this. i mean even haruto said it him self on chapter 7 page 9 he perfectly described eba's personality and exactly what she was doing to him and yet he refuses to belive it now.

i really hope one of the following happens :
1. kazama finds out and tells eba to F off

2.a girl that Haruto knows finds out and Slaps the sh*t out of eba infront of everyone (hopefully its his sister aoi cuz she suggested eba from the begining plus kazama will start suspecting something lol)

3. haruto completly ignores eba's existance and when she comes crawling back he dumps her like the trash she is

i agree i like options 2 and 3 totally this plot is messed up X(
May 13, 2010 11:24 AM

Jun 2008
Oh please God, let that be the end of that.
May 13, 2010 12:10 PM

May 2010
>.< i got extremely pissed when i say Yuzuki coming in screaming "kyousuke-kun!" almost punched the person closest to me
May 13, 2010 12:29 PM

May 2009
Kind of a boring development, since most of us (at least I did) predicted Eba to be Kazama's girlfriend many chapters ago.

They're just going to pretend that they don't know each other now? .-.
May 13, 2010 1:23 PM

Sep 2009
Here what i hope to see going on in the near future.

the girl coming to Tokyo finds out about whats going on and tries and cheer up haruto...
takes him out somewhere where they accidentally meet the death couple and a shit storm of misunderstandings and fights open up
May 13, 2010 1:42 PM

Mar 2010
Laevantein said:
Dhawk said:

IZUMI64 said:
Dhawk said:

seriously i see no way of haruto going back with eba unless he loses his manhood and every drop of pride he had, even if she is a good girl (which i highly doubt)
May 13, 2010 2:21 PM

Feb 2008
WHAT is this? I need Chuck Norris now. With a round house kick "1080 degree" in Ebas Face!!! Just kill her Chuck, please!

So stupid, so predictable, so..... damn, WHAT IS THIS (again). I dont want to read this anymore... my brain is ploping out! man...

May 13, 2010 2:34 PM

Jan 2010
Riiiiight...ok...WTF...!!!
I know most people predicted this, but for it to actually happen makes me wanna drop this series! (Actually, I just wanna cry...)
Eba probably just made herself the most hated female lead ever, to pretend she doesn't know him.
However, I hate that Haruto will probably still chase after her and they will end up together in the end. He's the biggest idiot ever, why not actually go for someone who likes him enough that they won't treat him like a ****? (i.e. Kanzaki, chef lady)
The author really likes putting people off his manga with lame developments, first Suzuka and now this.
May 13, 2010 4:30 PM

Jul 2009
Let's talk about Kazama now, after a nice sleep i can make 3 face of Kazama:
1. Innocent, he didn't knew anything about Yuzuki x Haruto, he's just a sick guy looking for love..which of course could died instantly if he learned about Yuzuki x Haruto
2. Good Person, he either volunteering or cooperating with Yuzuki to make a distance with Haruto because she doesn't want Haruto to get caught up on her problems, the thing is this "relationship" could have started when Haruto visited Yuzuki's school, there Yuzuki asked Kazama's help (safest route to repair Yuzuki's name i say)
3. A bastard, he knew Yuzuki x Haruto or didn't know, but he tricked Yuzuki to become his lover using his sickness as the reason (I hate this kind of trick)

From what i saw since Kazama's come, he is a cunning guy, i think it's options 2 and 3, of course before the resolution, another girl will come either Nanami or Akari, Nanami is most likely, but whoever come for Haruto, perhaps she will be the girl that gets hurt the most, it's just not fair, for all we know Haruto will only using her to forget about Yuzuki, once he knew Yuzuki has a fvuking reason they will get back together...i say Yuzuki is a bitch, not only she squashed Haruto like a bug, she might be destroy those girls too especially Nanami and Akari
May 13, 2010 5:51 PM

Aug 2007
For Kazama the situation is easy enough, either he didn't know that Yuzuki had a boyfriend, and it's ok, or he did know she had a boyfriend and he's a crappy person for even trying to hit on her.

Yuzuki is even simpler, there are no excuses to her action in any case (not even for "2" in the previous post, especially since Haruto is already in Tokyo anyway, it would be just stupid)

The real issue is Haruto.
How can he just wuss out like that?
Even excluding a murderous rampage, at the very least he should have exposed Yuzuki, told all the truth to him (if he didn't know) and to the other girl, send both Yuzuki and Kazuma to hell and went away.
I would have found really really hard to do just that lol, but at least it was a ""normal"" reaction, not like the one he had.

The day we get a male lead that's actually a male, it will be a day to remember in the books of history.
Needs to fix this sometime but I'm lazy - since 11/05/2009
May 13, 2010 5:53 PM
May 2008
1st of all W T F

2nd of all I was so pissed that I was about to pirce the wall with my head

3rd of all I even posted at a forum, which I usually only read. I even woke up my girlfriend, force her to hear a sum up from chapter 1 and then I read her the last pages of this chapter (but she went back to sleep with just a "I love you, goodnight")

Now that I calmed a little let the speculations begin...

FranzSeno said:
The way I see it, both Eba and Kirishima are thinking about Kazama's sake. He's dying or has a serious illness, you wouldn't want to put more strain on him if he knew about it. When Eba acted like a stranger to Kirishima, Kirishima picked it up and answered back as a stranger too. They had a mutual understanding of the situation.

I can't blame Eba, she doesn't want to make Kirishima hope for something, looks like her priority at this time is Kazama. You might see Eba as a bitch, but, she has a reason. Let's see what happens on succeeding chapters.

I mostly agree with this but she is a bitch because she trashed the felling of the man she "loved".

batossai said:

i totaly agree that there was some foreshadowing of this. i mean even haruto said it him self on chapter 7 page 9 he perfectly described eba's personality and exactly what she was doing to him and yet he refuses to belive it now.

i really hope one of the following happens :
1. kazama finds out and tells eba to F off

2.a girl that Haruto knows finds out and Slaps the sh*t out of eba infront of everyone (hopefully its his sister aoi cuz she suggested Eba from the beginning plus kazama will start suspecting something lol)

3. haruto completly ignores eba's existance and when she comes crawling back he dumps her like the trash she is

Those 3 paths are what my anger wants to see. I'll instant drop this series if it was a pity-relationship and Haruto takes Eba back because he understands... shit.

BUT what I want to see more now (even than the chef girl) is what Kazama meant with
"That means we'll have to use any means to have her look at him again...
...The truth is, at first my girlfriend wouldn't give me the light of day but I tried my best and now we're dating"

When Haruto asked "How did you do that?" Asuka's reaction was fishy. Probably someone here was right that she knows about Eba and Haruto and definitely about Eba and Kazama. Probably she will drag Haruto with her out of the room too.
manga35May 13, 2010 5:56 PM
May 13, 2010 6:35 PM

May 2010
Laevantein said:
Let's talk about Kazama now, after a nice sleep i can make 3 face of Kazama:
1. Innocent, he didn't knew anything about Yuzuki x Haruto, he's just a sick guy looking for love..which of course could died instantly if he learned about Yuzuki x Haruto
2. Good Person, he either volunteering or cooperating with Yuzuki to make a distance with Haruto because she doesn't want Haruto to get caught up on her problems, the thing is this "relationship" could have started when Haruto visited Yuzuki's school, there Yuzuki asked Kazama's help (safest route to repair Yuzuki's name i say)
3. A bastard, he knew Yuzuki x Haruto or didn't know, but he tricked Yuzuki to become his lover using his sickness as the reason (I hate this kind of trick)

From what i saw since Kazama's come, he is a cunning guy, i think it's options 2 and 3, of course before the resolution, another girl will come either Nanami or Akari, Nanami is most likely, but whoever come for Haruto, perhaps she will be the girl that gets hurt the most, it's just not fair, for all we know Haruto will only using her to forget about Yuzuki, once he knew Yuzuki has a fvuking reason they will get back together...i say Yuzuki is a bitch, not only she squashed Haruto like a bug, she might be destroy those girls too especially Nanami and Akari

You got a point here Laevantein.

Since the first time i see Kazama i have fellings he know more than he looks.

For that options you show the 2 and 3 could be more plausible, but, im my opinion the number 2 is the right, just because in the lasted pages, on chaper 89, he call Eba by "Yuzuki" (usualy boyfriends use the first name to talk about the partner, that sound to formal, and not much intimate) and, some chapter before, when he give tickets to Haruto go to her school he say a "friend" give that to him (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kimi_no_iru_machi/v09/c085/17.html), not a girlfriend, but a simple friend (if Eba is his GF, like he say, i can't imagine any reason to he not say that (even at this time).

So, Kazama know the all history about HarutoxEba, and make that to:
- Make Eba see with her full face what will be Haruto emotions when she dump him, and to see if that's what her realy wanna do with the poor coward boy.
- Force Haruto take his decision; or he leave her now and go to a new live or he act more like a men, go at her and fight versus all secrets and problems hiden by Eba about her family until now (don't forget, was the family who make Eba go to his house in the start, and i'm sure is that family who make her act like that in this arc).

I'm sure Kazama know everything, and when he say he'll help he take her back, that guy don't lie (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kimi_no_iru_machi/v09/c089/13.html). If he was a bastard, write this page isn't necessary.

To finish, the key of this is the Eba family (Rin sure know everything), that's a theme who make every person make mistakes and sacrificate some things. Yuzuki decide not run anymore when returned to Tokio, maybe she think stay Haruto away is the best thing she can do for him.

And i can't acept the fact Eba become a freak crazy bi*** for just that chapter. Have many things we don't know in that history yet, and she realy desire the best to him when she live in his house. My opinion, the "evil character" is someone is Eba house (father, mother... or even the sister... who knows)... she have a good motive to make that, and, if the family is involved, isn't so hard find possibilites who "obrigate" good persons to act like that in real live to.

PS: Forgive-me my english. I'm usualy don't write so many things.
PS²: I'm new here, so i realy don't know if i can use externals links to show some things, like i did on top. Someone can tell me that?
May 13, 2010 7:08 PM

Aug 2007
even if that was true, it's not any better, she's still trying to send Haruto away with lies and possibly in the worst possible way for him.
That would be even worse, if she just went for Kazama because she's fickle or whatever at least she wouldn't be making Haruto suffer on purpose for some mysterious reason, it would be as a consequence to some bitch-y actions.
If it's like that she choose to drive him away by making him suffer and lying instead of just putting all the facts up front and let him choose what to do.
May 13, 2010 7:09 PM

Sep 2008
so just wondering if there's a "Eba must die" fanclub yet?

definitely be no.1 fan
May 13, 2010 7:10 PM

Aug 2007
I'd go for a "wtb male lead with balls" one
May 13, 2010 7:16 PM

Jul 2009
I think i'm gonna forget whatever Eba's reason, my focus is whoever will arrived at Tokyo for Haruto, she probably will be the person that gets hurt the most

Bard said:

The day we get a male lead that's actually a male, it will be a day to remember in the books of history.
The day i get a male lead that's actually a female is the day i read Otomen, it's a good read XD
May 13, 2010 7:21 PM

Jan 2008
I don't see why you all reply like this. I was expecting this chapters ago, like most people here did. But why reply like this? I'm sure there will be a reason for this. It's about time something happened after 89 chapters.

As for Kazama? Lol guys, you are all complexing/stretching it further than necessary. Kazama is a great guy. Such a great friend. And possibly, a great lover. What he basically said when referring to his 'gf', he said: "The truth is, at first my girlfriend wouldn't give me the light of day but I tried my best and now we're dating". Looking at Kazama's personality, he probably tried to get her attention day in and day out. Simple. After a while, something happened (something we'll see in a future chapter) and she fell in love with him. Resulting in what we know.

As for Eba. She 'didn't want to fall in love with him' at first. That's why she was basically just ignoring Kazama's attempts. And then afterwards, started dating him.

It is possible Asuka knows about anything. But well, maybe. I don't know. My first reaction would be a no. But if she did, it would make the story more interesting.

As to why they both acted as if they didn't know Kazama. Lol. Easy, they did it for Kazama's sake. The good guy. Cunning. But unknowing. Smart as you are, if you don't know Italian, you can't read an Italian book and understand it.

I'm guessing Haruto wants Eba to stay with Kazama, exactly because he knows how great Kazama is. As for the story department. Kazama figures out who Eba is. Possible due to a slight drop of phrase from Asuka. Or maybe Kazama walks in on Eba and Haruto talking. Kazama will in the end of the day figure it all out somehow. Maybe because someone from older chapters will enter the scene again.

Anyway. Hopefully it'll bring an happy ending somehow. But seeing 'Suzuka', it wasn't halfbad an ending. So this'll do.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.