Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 10, 2010 4:23 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

CMON fuck it i say, WTF.. '' I am Yuziki Eba, Nice to meet you and thank you for caring him''... Seriously WTF atleast say somthing that doesn't hurt his feeling. Stupid Eba i mean cmon she fell so down that she even don't wanne know him. Poor Haruto.Don't get the wrong idea i mean, even if she is having trouble atleast don't be a stupid stranger.
AsceMay 10, 2010 4:46 AM
May 10, 2010 9:38 PM

Mar 2010
wow i just saw the picture. if that picture and the translation are accurate she became the number one bitch of manga history. i see no way for her to redeem herself it is inexcusable what she did. Even if she is going out with him out of so called pity (which isnt even relevant because he wont die of this disease check chapter 84 page 15) it is inexcusable the way she is hurting haruto its as if she was toying with him from the very begining. she makes him fall for her then she ignores him, then at the last second she decides that she wants to go out with him, then she gets bored and fucking dumps him, then she acts like she doesnt know him. they better not end up together in the end because there is no way in hell she can redeem herself now.

on another note i feel terrible for haruto. the poor guy gets dumped and finds out one of his close friends is her boyfriend, damn that must hurt
batossaiMay 10, 2010 10:09 PM
May 11, 2010 1:50 PM

Jan 2010
I expected a more....unique development but the most obvious continuation of this arc is rather clear to me at this point....

Assuming at this point that Seo doesn't pull one of the most remarkable, unprecedented, and fandom-ending face-heel-turns for a heroin in manga history, I think we can all assume that Eba isn't pulling the simple "Sorry, but I love him more".

Now, being that Kazuma is sick, and given the (probably terminal) drama disease, the single most prominent idea that comes to mind considering Eba's sympathetic yet very one-track and simple minded personality is "I don't really hate/kind of like him so I'm going to Let Him Die Happy, but I Want My Loved One to be Happy so I'm going to break up with him".

I can pretty much guarantee the progression will go
1. Haruto (may) figure out what's going on, given how dull HE'S proven to been I wouldn't guarantee it.
2. Kazuma finds out
3. Gets pissed at Eba, tells her to get the hell back to Haruto (unless the nice guy deal is a facade but I see no reason why it would be since he's obviously not aware that Eba was Haruto's girl and Eba seems rather determined that it stay that way)

Variations may include Haruto getting together with another girl in a superficial relationship till she gets pissed he's not looking at her while the above plot is unfolding.
May 11, 2010 3:30 PM

Sep 2007
Stupid chapter is stupid.
May 12, 2010 8:50 PM
May 2008
wow I feel bad for Haruto, that blows, he cant really get mad at Kazuma either
May 12, 2010 8:58 PM

Jul 2009
Man..i'm in 5th page and the title creeps me out "Greeting"

Oh look she has a boyfriend and yes, as we all predicted LOLZ

As one of the poster above me said she probably will go down into number one bitch in manga history

Go back Haruto..go back, the bitch is a slut, you have 1, 2 girls in Hiroshima 3, 4 in Tokyo and 5 if the Hot chef get back in the picture, leave the bitch Eba away..i remind you i don't give a damn shit about her decision to become that guy's girlfriend, it's probably a cheap reason to make him happy before he met his maker..and if she come back to Haruto crawling i say give her a cold shoulder she deserved it

Well off we go Yuzuki is into my blacklist bitch, congratulations Seo-sensei, make sure to tried your best to change my opinion of Yuzuki or else well she will be a good example of a slut, and yeah i agree i don't want he ended up with Yuzuki, he better off get hit by a bullet train..

Phew, enough rant i think i'm gonna read one piece and bleach, i should kept Mayoi Neko last..that give me lul
LaevanteinMay 12, 2010 9:25 PM
May 12, 2010 9:45 PM
Jun 2007

Wow, I almost forgot the feeling of uncontrollable rage while reading Kouji Seo's manga. He surely knows how to hype up a female character then completely destroy everything that's worth liking about her.

Haruto being the blockhead that he is (and heir apparent to Akitsuki, and dubbed from this point on as Wonder-tard Mk.II) won't be able to put 2 and 2 right away. Still, I pity the guy.
May 12, 2010 9:46 PM

Jun 2008
I think everyone saw this one coming from a mile away. Seriously, so predictable.
May 12, 2010 10:26 PM

Dec 2009
sigggggghhhhh~~~ fuck. i REALLY didnt want this shit to come true. but of course, seo had to pull this on us. people have been calling this for the longest time but i had to say "oh no ebas not that much of a bitch" seriously. sure, it adds to the whole drama thing and of course theres now going to be a rift between the two friends because haruto loves eba, and ebas going out with kazama, but he doesnt know he loves her and doesnt know she was his long distance girlfriend. its all fine and dandy and has the drama aspect down, but that doesnt mean i fucking like it. i actually had some faith in eba that she was just lying, but honestly... i still have my hopes that this manga can pick itself up, Suzuka was able to, but christ this is one chapter i won't forget thats for sure.
May 12, 2010 10:27 PM

Jul 2009
Avarice said:

Wow, I almost forgot the feeling of uncontrollable rage while reading Kouji Seo's manga. He surely knows how to hype up a female character then completely destroy everything that's worth liking about her.

He surely have that talent, i once Yuzuki fans, but now..i'm changing my faction, i'm supporting Aoi!!

Holly! so Rin is right, dammit i almost forgot, she once mentioned that Yuzuki has this attitude before when Haruto first went to Tokyo, so she is not that bad at all, it's Yuzuki that is bad
LaevanteinMay 12, 2010 10:31 PM
May 12, 2010 10:34 PM

Nov 2008
Its all hate on Eba now, I can't believe it everyone for weeks was saying "I bet Kazama's her boyfriend" i didn't want to believe it but noooooooo T.T, I simply see Eba as a Bitch now, no one will like here after this.
May 12, 2010 10:42 PM

Jan 2010
Ahhh, we got what we wanted.
This development HURHURHUR.

Ahh, I love the direction of this manga atm.
May 12, 2010 10:56 PM

Aug 2009
This is the Ultimate chapter of all!!!!

Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!!

At the moment I want to kill Eba.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
May 12, 2010 10:57 PM

Jul 2007
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASGDJA;SDGJASIODGASO;GIJHASDGIO

THIS WHOLE SITUATION PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
May 12, 2010 10:58 PM
Jul 2009
I think that Kazuma knows that Eba and Haruto were dating because when he says "You

dont have to be a hero forever", it looks like he might know something.

http://www.onemanga.com/Kimi_no_Iru_Machi/89/11/

In a future volume, there probably will be a flash back where Kazuma sees Eba and

Haruto meeting at her school.
May 12, 2010 10:59 PM

Jul 2009
You know some guy said this "SCREAMM Yuzuki's fans!" i think he is right
May 12, 2010 10:59 PM
Dec 2009
despite not wanting it this way, i do like the development as it can play out in a lot more ways than it's being given. for all we know, this may be related to her family after all and clearly someone else in that room has feelings for Kazuma.

if you don't like it, you don't like it. but i do (kinda)

i still enjoy the manga and all its characters. it is an amazing series
May 12, 2010 11:04 PM

Jul 2007
You know that feeling when it feels like your your heart sinks? That's the feeling I got when Yuzuki came in yelling "Kyousuke-kun!".
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
May 12, 2010 11:06 PM

Aug 2009
This page pisses me the most!!!

http://www.onemanga.com/Kimi_no_Iru_Machi/89/17/

May 12, 2010 11:07 PM

Jul 2009
Sin said:
You know that feeling when it feels like your your heart sinks? That's the feeling I got when Yuzuki came in yelling "Kyousuke-kun!".
Yeah, he called him with his first name, and the sick guy called her with her first name, even Haruto still called Eba with her family name, i said "uh oh bad premonition" and when she said "pera pera pera..boyfriend" that's the finishing blows XD

If Haruto still liking her after all this, i'm gonna get into the manga and hit Haruto myself, not that it will be possible...
May 12, 2010 11:11 PM

Aug 2009
Looks like Seo pulled a fast one on us.

May 12, 2010 11:14 PM

Jul 2007
Laevantein said:
Sin said:
Yeah, he called him with his first name, and the sick guy called her with her first name, even Haruto still called Eba with her family name, i said "uh oh bad premonition" and when she said "pera pera pera..boyfriend" that's the finishing blows XD

If Haruto still liking her after all this, i'm gonna get into the manga and hit Haruto myself, not that it will be possible...

He will. This situation is probably one where she felt sorry for him or something, or hopefully was guilt-tripped into it? Either way, there's no doubt Haruto and her will ultimately end up together (see manga like Kimi Ga Suki, which has a similar, and equally rage-worthy, premise).

It'll be hard for me to forgive her for this; I'm not sure I ever can. There will have to be some seriously extenuating circumstances for why she did what she did. If they aren't sufficient, fuck her.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
May 12, 2010 11:16 PM

Jan 2008
Gradation said:
I think everyone saw this one coming from a mile away. Seriously, so predictable.

YEAH but even if it was predictable, i still spent like 5 min saying "WTF" when i saw Eba come in =_=
May 12, 2010 11:17 PM

Aug 2009
voidbringer said:
Gradation said:

YEAH but even if it was predictable, i still spent like 5 min saying "WTF" when i saw Eba come in =_=
I'm still shock right now. I actually know this was coming but I didnt expect it to come right away

May 12, 2010 11:20 PM

Jul 2009
Sin said:
Laevantein said:
Sin said:

He will. This situation is probably one where she felt sorry for him or something, or hopefully was guilt-tripped into it? Either way, there's no doubt Haruto and her will ultimately end up together (see manga like Kimi Ga Suki, which has a similar, and equally rage-worthy, premise).

It'll be hard for me to forgive her for this; I'm not sure I ever can. There will have to be some seriously extenuating circumstances for why she did what she did. If they aren't sufficient, fuck her.
She is worry like hell when the bitch running and screaming, i don't think she was forced to do it, i can't predict the next move Seo-sensei will made, there are plenty development can occurred, but i might like the development when Nanami or Akari pay a visit to Tokyo and learned the truth and beat the hell out off Yuzuki..that would be awesome!!

I think i might read Kimi ga Suki
May 12, 2010 11:24 PM

Jul 2007
Laevantein said:
Sin said:
Laevantein said:
Sin said:

She is worry like hell when the bitch running and screaming, i don't think she was forced to do it, i can't predict the next move Seo-sensei will made, there are plenty development can occurred, but i might like the development when Nanami or Akari pay a visit to Tokyo and learned the truth and beat the hell out off Yuzuki..that would be awesome!!

I think i might read Kimi ga Suki

Well you have to clarify what you mean by "forced". I could easily see this as being one of those things where she found out he was really sick and felt she needed to go back, and he guilt-tripped her into dating him (which is very along the lines of kimi ga suki). But I definitely could be wrong.

lol and I agree, I would like someone to beat the hell out of Yuzuki, and have her experience some serious shit. I currently despise her almost more than any other manga character.

edit: And Kimi Ga Suki is really good, but will make you rage for sure.

double edit: And I wonder if she'll be on as many people's "favorite list" tomorrow after reading this chapter haha.

btw, I'm talking about this kimi ga suki: http://myanimelist.net/manga/3605/Kimi_Ga_Suki not the other one (there's a few titles with that name), so you don't get confused.
SinMay 12, 2010 11:28 PM

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
May 12, 2010 11:28 PM

Jul 2009
Sin said:

Well you have to clarify what you mean by "forced". I could easily see this as being one of those things where she found out he was really sick and felt she needed to go back, and he guilt-tripped her into dating him (which is very along the lines of kimi ga suki). But I definitely could be wrong.

edit: And Kimi Ga Suki is really good, but will make you rage for sure.
Actually what i meant by "forced" is what you just said ^^

Well i'm already wet so why not, i'll just swim
May 12, 2010 11:28 PM

Aug 2009
So much hate!!!

Cant wait for the next chapter hope it makes us even more pissed.

May 12, 2010 11:30 PM

Jul 2009
RKC said:
So much hate!!!

You mean like Haruto saw Eba and Kazama kissing or making out? yeah that surely will make more fan pissed XD
May 12, 2010 11:30 PM

Feb 2009
lmao so called chps ago, pre-dict-a-ble! I was hoping for further dialogue when she saw him but whatever. Hate lives :)
May 12, 2010 11:32 PM

Jul 2007
Laevantein said:
RKC said:
So much hate!!!

You mean like Haruto saw Eba and Kazama kissing or making out? yeah that surely will make more fan pissed XD

It'll DEFINITELY make me pissed. I don't think that even Eba and Haruto did that.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
May 12, 2010 11:37 PM

Jul 2009
Sin said:
Laevantein said:
RKC said:
So much hate!!!

It'll DEFINITELY make me pissed. I don't think that even Eba and Haruto did that.
Well we never know what they had done since Eba went to Tokyo, somehow this discussion reminded me of Kannagi lol
May 12, 2010 11:47 PM

Aug 2009
Hey maybe there's a good reason she is with Kazama. btw it feels weird reading the special chapter after what happened in this chapter.
May 12, 2010 11:48 PM

Jul 2009
SoFarGone said:
Hey maybe there's a good reason she is with Kazama.
She won't ended up with Haruto and left for good? yeah
May 13, 2010 12:04 AM

Apr 2009
Wow, so Seo really did it...
I am so fucking disappoint.
May 13, 2010 12:08 AM

Jan 2010
2 year anniversary chapter for the next one in full color? Good! It damn well better be a 50 pager that explains everything and wraps up or at least comes very close to ending this arc.

Might tentatively drop this series and come back to it later. Suspense is usually fine but not this kind of rage-inducing suspense that'll have me obsessing over this crap for weeks to come. Crap like this is where I skim through everything just to find out what the hell is going on, not being able to do that is torture to put it lightly.
cr1msonambienceMay 13, 2010 12:14 AM
May 13, 2010 12:17 AM
Feb 2010
All I gotta say is...OUCH. I mean I kinda saw it coming but jesus. Eba is definitely in a tight knit spot. That goes for Haruto aswell. I agree with Crimsonambience, I might just stop reading this for awhile. Started when it was 86 and killed through it in about a day. Now I'm just almighty pissed off, on top of losing a game in HoN :(.

Haruto has too many girls, Cmon Seo =D. Hot chef +10, Kanzaki +8. As the post on the first page says, She is the almighty bitch of the manga right now. I wonder if this is how city girls are really like. Holy crap.

Definitely keeping a tab on it though.
AbismosMay 13, 2010 12:21 AM
May 13, 2010 12:35 AM

Nov 2007
okay wtf ... I was not expecting this I mean the moment she walked in BAM O_O what is with this development ><? What a plot twist =/
May 13, 2010 12:38 AM
Jul 2008
Oooooooooooooooohhhhhh~ got me energized I can't wait to see what else happens!! I think Eba is evil now >:( unless something good happens.
May 13, 2010 12:46 AM

May 2009
Way too many people called this one lol. But the laughing stops there. I mean I really wanted to like Eba, but I look over at Haruto, whose had his mind and emotions stomped on, ripped to shreds and then spat on, so there's just no way. Pretending to not know him was cruel. At this point, the very least she can do is pull Haruto aside when they are alone and come clean to him. Not that she would do it, but he deserves at least that. Well, there is no shortage of nice, attractive and most importantly, sane, girls who want nothing more than to get with Haruto, so I won't feel sorry for him for too long. But at this moment, no one would want to be in his shoes. World of hurt is a good way to describe it.
May 13, 2010 12:52 AM

May 2008
Everyone knew that this bound to happen but
actually happening is still........bummer.
May 13, 2010 12:55 AM
Apr 2008
Its best just to come clean right away, you hide that kind of stuff and a painful and akward situation blows up into world of drama and hurt. Course, it wouldn't be as interesting for us if it happened like that...
May 13, 2010 12:58 AM

Sep 2008
this is the shit that makes mass murderers...

wow....can't believe a lot of ppl were right about Eba from last chapters discussion

Haruto....GRAB YOURSELF A GUN
May 13, 2010 1:02 AM
Jul 2008
Lol.. so predictable that Kazuma was dating Eba! Now they are back to square one.....
May 13, 2010 1:09 AM

Apr 2009
Now the fun truly begins. This arc's been dragging too long (feels that way at least), we can finally get some solid development instead of round-about stuff. Character development and some of the situations were nice, but jfc with something this big in the story of the manga it needs to get addressed asap.

Also hoping for some very good explanation from Eba on what happened, otherwise she can just disappear and let chef or Nanami take Haruto.
May 13, 2010 2:10 AM

Sep 2007
WAAH! WTF?! I did see something like that but i really didn't expect it to be real this time :s WTF WTF!! I wanna read the next chapter, it really gives me a shock even though i know that something like this will happen. But Eba being like a stranger to Haruto is even more shocking and I didn't know it will be something big like this, this really hurts. Promise..

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
May 13, 2010 2:12 AM

Jan 2010
cr1msonambience said:
I expected a more....unique development but the most obvious continuation of this arc is rather clear to me at this point....

Assuming at this point that Seo doesn't pull one of the most remarkable, unprecedented, and fandom-ending face-heel-turns for a heroin in manga history, I think we can all assume that Eba isn't pulling the simple "Sorry, but I love him more".

Now, being that Kazuma is sick, and given the (probably terminal) drama disease, the single most prominent idea that comes to mind considering Eba's sympathetic yet very one-track and simple minded personality is "I don't really hate/kind of like him so I'm going to Let Him Die Happy, but I Want My Loved One to be Happy so I'm going to break up with him".

I can pretty much guarantee the progression will go
1. Haruto (may) figure out what's going on, given how dull HE'S proven to been I wouldn't guarantee it.
2. Kazuma finds out
3. Gets pissed at Eba, tells her to get the hell back to Haruto (unless the nice guy deal is a facade but I see no reason why it would be since he's obviously not aware that Eba was Haruto's girl and Eba seems rather determined that it stay that way)

Variations may include Haruto getting together with another girl in a superficial relationship till she gets pissed he's not looking at her while the above plot is unfolding.

i agree with you completely
this chapter really breaks my heart....
May 13, 2010 2:25 AM

Sep 2008
My god it's like Seo Kouji actively tires to be as horrible of a writer as possible. I'd give him props if that was the case but I'm pretty sure he's not trying to do it on purpose and he actually thinks his shit is any good.

But I'm still holding out for that "The entire cast dies of AIDS" ending.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
May 13, 2010 2:46 AM

Jul 2009
Guys, Rin already foreshadowing Eba since way ago(i just noticed it actually), since Haruto visited Tokyo, Rin knew the REAL Yuzuki, now there are probably 2 or more reason for Eba to do something like this:

1. is as Sin mentioned before: Eba caught herself in tripped-guilt situation where she has to go out with the sick guy because of his sickness,

2. she is the real bitch as Rin said before, Eba has this aura "need of attention" [chap 28:4] thing which occurred when her family having problem again, so here comes Kazama at the right time comforting her we know he is that kind of guy who-can't-leave-a-person-behind

If Seo-sensei has a mercy, he will pick the option 1 where Yuzuki caught herself in tripped-guilt situation if not then Seo-sensei is a sadist and we got fooled by Seo-sensei.

In options 2 Seo-sensei made Rin like a bad person, which of course i got fooled by thinking what Rin said was a lied to make Haruto stay away from her sister, if the options 2 is right then Rin actually helping Haruto for not getting squashed like this time...tbh i prefer options 2 or non-cliche solution and reasoning for Eba's decision, Seo-sensei make me surprised

PS. Options 2 coming from my discussion with some ppl, i forgot his name, but now it's all makes sense, great work dude whoever your name was..^^
May 13, 2010 3:01 AM

Jan 2010
voidbringer said:
Gradation said:

We all called this, but we knew this'd cause chaos.
He's giving us exactly what we want here, now Kouji can twist this story however he wants, though most likely it'll be one of those predicted in this thread.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.