Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which character chame you most in Angel Beats!?
May 10, 2010 4:02 AM

Oct 2009
First of all, thx for inv

When i watch 1st episode of Angel Beats! i didn't like the idea .. it little weird and freak and lol Like a HELL im DEAD xD. white hair girl call ''Tenshi" with super abilities..
but after than i got charmed by some characters
Yuri, Iwasawa, Yui and ofc T.K. :D Tachibana "tenshi" shine in episode 6 which make like the series more and more
same think happen with ChäoS;HEAd

what you think about angel beats ?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 10, 2010 4:27 AM
Mar 2009
Tenshi, since the first ep.
Firstly, her powers. Secondly, her mysterious introduction as the person who stab anyone who requested for it..
May 10, 2010 4:42 AM

Feb 2010
Shin_Star said:

haha your very welcome.

Anyway, I would say that Otonashi was the first to intrigue me. He's a very hmm unique character to me. Then of course theres Tenshi.

Do you like or wish for the Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade pairing from Angel Beats? Or just love both characters?
Then Join the club ^^:The Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade Club

May 10, 2010 5:39 PM

Dec 2009
let's see, umm... from episode 1 till episode 6 it keeps getting better and better, well my fav character from this series is tenshi but TK is pretty unique though.
May 10, 2010 6:55 PM

Feb 2010
Shin_Star said:

When i watch 1st episode of Angel Beats! i didn't like the idea .. it little weird and freak and lol Like a HELL im DEAD xD. white hair girl call ''Tenshi" with super abilities..
but after than i got charmed by some characters
Yuri, Iwasawa, Yui and ofc T.K. :D Tachibana "tenshi" shine in episode 6 which make like the series more and more
same think happen with ChäoS;HEAd

what you think about angel beats ?

only started to like Angel Beats on ep2 since ep1 is not too clear to me that time...
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 11, 2010 1:12 AM

Oct 2009
kid1412 said:
Tenshi, since the first ep.
Firstly, her powers. Secondly, her mysterious introduction as the person who stab anyone who requested for it..

that was weird and it confuse me which type of anime is this... she make it reasonable in epi 6 as self defense :D
May 11, 2010 1:22 AM

Oct 2009
Exfinia said:
Shin_Star said:

haha your very welcome.

Anyway, I would say that Otonashi was the first to intrigue me. He's a very hmm unique character to me. Then of course theres Tenshi.

Otonashi is ok but his role almost observer of that world such as Kyon in M of Suzumiya Haruhi. he could be something huge at the very end .. no body know
many characters are unique in AB but if you mean her type "senseless girl" i like this type too such as Yin in DTB
I like "gril with guitar" Iwasawa but no more about her since her climax show and you know >_<
May 11, 2010 1:33 AM

Apr 2010
I think Angel Beats! is like a rollercoaster. There are some definitely awesome scenes in the anime, but ultimately there are quite a few lows as well. I like the concept of the anime, and there are some great characers, but i feel like the story has been quite lackluster maybe even mediocre, and the pacing has been rushed.

However even with the criticised points it's hardly a 'terrible' anime, i still like it but am sad to see what it COULD have been. 13 episodes is way too short for the scope of what they're trying to do.

also, OTONASHI X TACHIBANA for the win! <3 definitely hoping for that to happen :p
May 11, 2010 3:45 AM

Jan 2010
First episode??
What are you talking about?
I've been waiting for this anime to air since the promo took my attention ;)
And it didn't let my hopes down not even a bit :D
May 11, 2010 4:18 AM

Feb 2010
KazeFalcon said:
First episode??
What are you talking about?
I've been waiting for this anime to air since the promo took my attention ;)
And it didn't let my hopes down not even a bit :D

Same here i thought that ep 1 had one of the best bullet spamming scenes! actually, the ONLY bullet spamming scene. Crow's Song was awesome too.

Do you like or wish for the Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade pairing from Angel Beats? Or just love both characters?
Then Join the club ^^:The Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade Club

May 17, 2011 7:55 AM

Feb 2011
Why didn't there are Ooyama or Otonashi... D: well i'll voted for Iwasawa! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Any Yuri haters?

KazeFalcon - May 2, 2010

15 by DepressedRabbit »»
Mar 22, 2019 1:17 PM

» So why do you like Otanashi and Tachibana as couple?

gerb234 - May 1, 2010

9 by Yuki__Kuran »»
Aug 27, 2017 12:04 PM

» Request a Member Card :) [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KazeFalcon - May 7, 2010

228 by SongstressAeris »»
Mar 10, 2013 9:56 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 6 Discussion

Exfinia - May 7, 2010

11 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 8:05 AM

Poll: » This review =.=

KazeFalcon - May 12, 2010

11 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.