MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Pages (2) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Madobe Nanami no Windows 7 de PC Jisaku Ouen Commercial!! Episode 1 Discussion


May 13, 2010 12:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 67
Note how the reviews on MAL have more information than the actualy commercial XD
 
May 14, 2010 12:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1609
It was even pretty good. Moe girl and good seiyu.
 
May 14, 2010 12:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1258
...there's an entry for this?
Like, seriously?
It was decent and all, but... really now.
 
May 14, 2010 2:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2510
Blaze-Senpai said:
It was decent and all,
Oh come one, it was great.
I even had some wet dreams about Madobe.
 
May 14, 2010 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1258
HooHiraiBunny said:
Blaze-Senpai said:
It was decent and all,
Oh come one, it was great.
I even had some wet dreams about Madobe.
I hear her enough when programs close and her "CHIIIING" that follows with it.

I'm waiting for a commercial with the other 5 girls :3
 
May 15, 2010 1:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 288
most awsome

also

Raypture said:
HATERS GONNA HATE
 
May 15, 2010 1:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1116
An OS is fine too.
 
 
May 16, 2010 6:42 PM

Online
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 4120
tsuD said:
An OS is fine too.
Heh.
 
May 21, 2010 10:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1167
DoomedDay said:
Note how the reviews on MAL have more information than the actualy commercial XD
It took me longer to write the review than it did to watch the anime.
 
May 22, 2010 3:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 8

if you want to watch it
(edit) found one with better quality and english subs
Modified by Zinfandel, May 22, 2010 3:40 PM


Click on mari to find out about mabinogi.
 
May 23, 2010 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 85
This is how you let otaku guys buy Windows 7. Good job Microsoft! Words fail to describe how genius this is. Now we only need a bishounen to do the commercial for otaku gals and they got the otaku world in their hands.
 
May 25, 2010 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 193
wow I sure love this commercial, lol
icekatana8825 said:
SEE THE INVISIBLE TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
 
May 27, 2010 12:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1751
DIS IS BESTEST ANIME EVAR.
 
May 28, 2010 7:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3202
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
 
May 29, 2010 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 257
How is this considered an anime when its a commercial?
 
May 29, 2010 12:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2031
metanix said:
How is this considered an anime when its a commercial?

Because it's Japanese animation.
 
May 29, 2010 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 199
What a waste of a good animation for this crappy adv.
i was like "HUH???" the whole minuet =_=!.. doesn't make any sense ..


 
May 31, 2010 2:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1964
Redfoxoffire said:
metanix said:
How is this considered an anime when its a commercial?

Because it's Japanese animation.

And the best one ever, at that.

MkMiku said:
DoomedDay said:
Note how the reviews on MAL have more information than the actualy commercial XD
It took me longer to write the review than it did to watch the anime.


Looking at how SRSBSNS people take their reviewing, I'd say that's the case for every other anime on here as well. The best is when you have those 1500 word essays on why a highly-rated show sucks that boils down to " shame on you for actually enjoying something designed to entertain you, nothing can compare to LotGH"
Modified by mandora, May 31, 2010 2:13 AM
 
Jun 1, 2010 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 35004
Oh my, I certainly didn't realize before there was an entire database entry for this quick little thing.

One thing is for certain, there's hardly anything out there that's making me want to build a computer from scratch and a copy of Windows 7 more than this video right now!

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
 
Jun 2, 2010 2:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3202
nmanguy said:
Redfoxoffire said:
metanix said:
How is this considered an anime when its a commercial?

Because it's Japanese animation.

And the best one ever, at that.

MkMiku said:
DoomedDay said:
Note how the reviews on MAL have more information than the actualy commercial XD
It took me longer to write the review than it did to watch the anime.


Looking at how SRSBSNS people take their reviewing, I'd say that's the case for every other anime on here as well. The best is when you have those 1500 word essays on why a highly-rated show sucks that boils down to " shame on you for actually enjoying something designed to entertain you, nothing can compare to LotGH"


Well it's true. Nothing can compare to LoGH (except Ghost in the Shell but they're completely different genres).
 
Jun 23, 2010 11:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 350
Win 7 FTW!!!!
 
Jul 16, 2010 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16
Nanami-tan kawaii desu err... oops.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelinesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
 
Jul 26, 2010 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5059
That was.. Actually quite cool. xD
Now it really feels worth it to have bought 2 Win7 licences : D
And, not to mention that Nanami theme, which is.. Quite fun actually : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Jul 31, 2010 9:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 175
A quick boost of pointless moe crap.

But awwwww. XD
 
Sep 29, 2010 10:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3440
Japan,
even your commercials are made of awesome.
 
Jan 1, 2011 8:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2836
*yawn*

Why is this even an entry?
 
Feb 20, 2011 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 690
Seriously, this is commercial bait for otakus. I couldn’t stop myself from LOL-ing during the entire thing; it’s just too awesome to be a Microsoft ad.

I’m going to buy Windows 7-tan right now.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
 
Jun 18, 2011 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 53
That was amazing, It struck fast like a hurricane and left fast too, leaving only a trail of memories. I can still recall Nanami's voice as if I just heard it. oh wait I did just hear it. all in all, there's only one word left to describe this OVA.....MOEEEEEEE

 
Nov 29, 2011 2:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 425
best advert ever.
 
Dec 8, 2011 4:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 189
I'll buy a new computer just to hear her voice,
 
Jul 27, 2012 6:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1793
Sir_Drake said:
*yawn*

Why is this even an entry?

*yawn*

Toobad.avi
 
Aug 9, 2012 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2357
MAL is kinda awesome for even putting this in the database, lol


 
Sep 13, 2012 4:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 6343
Waiting for Mac or Linux to be made like this.
 
Nov 3, 2012 10:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1329
best anime ever made!
Modified by edwd2, Nov 6, 2012 6:35 AM
 
Dec 8, 2013 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1164
Karasuchan said:
Japan,
even your commercials are made of awesome.

If commercials where like this in my country I would be poor now .
 
Jan 25, 2014 10:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 11748
I luv my Windows 7! <3
 
Sep 20, 2014 1:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 311
I wont lie. I laughed a couple of times.
 
Jun 1, 8:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1607
We need this stuff in USA
----------------My Profile--Noob Club--The Others!!-----------------
 
Jul 14, 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8728
It was exactly what I expected.
 
Top
Pages (2) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2]