Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2008 8:26 PM
Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
uhh....
Hehe, Shouta aint too bad...
His timing was nice I thought, just when Housen was in a bad situation...
But when she started crying though, he just stood there -.-
Dude comfort the girl >_>

So its Kiri and Hiroki huh...
Only on the 8th episode so meh, a lot can still happen I suppose...
Oct 25, 2008 5:53 PM

Jul 2008
Poor Housen. She had to see Kiri and Hiroki together a lot in this episode. Shouta's so dumb, though. He's like the first person ever to fall for the "my friend" thing. She's always crying in front of him, but yet he just stands there. If I girl you like is crying, you should try comforting her and not stand there looking like a douchebag.
Apr 3, 2009 1:46 AM
Nov 2008
What did it say in Housen's fortune? I'm kind of guessing it was the same as Kiri's, but don't have a solid answer on it.
Aug 20, 2009 5:52 PM

Jun 2009
xEMx said:
What did it say in Housen's fortune? I'm kind of guessing it was the same as Kiri's, but don't have a solid answer on it.

Kiri's said "You must wait for your wish to come true" She replied "I've waited enough"

Housens said "Your wish will be granted"

Housen said "that didn't happen at all" and cried, but right before she opened the fortune she said "Those two(Hiroki & Kiri) should be honest with each other" Not *exactly* a wish, but if that was what the fortune meant, it happened, they had a touching moment on the bench although it cut away a bit earily to see a kiss or anything...

I do feel sorry for Housen, but she should get over it, she relies too much on her "onii-chan" =P She really does love him and doesn't want him to be taken away, bit of a sad episode for Housen though, Hiroki seems to look at Kiri first, Housen SECOND.. which is why Housens so depressed, as Kiri just recently came back into Hirokis life.
Jul 3, 2010 2:48 AM

Apr 2010
poor elis </3
Jun 29, 2011 4:29 PM

May 2010
I don't know about Shouta, shit's gotta be hella awkward for him. I mean, first time we see them together she's obviously disinterested, he asks her out anyways and she starts freaking crying. Next time they're together, he's trying to be friendly and break the awkwardness, and what does she do? Starts talking abut another guy she likes, and then starts crying over that. Any one of those 4 things is enough to make shit awkward, this is like awkward to the 4th degree, can you really blame him for not jumping in and comforting the girl he likes who's crying over a different dude?

Maybe I'm just being biased because I fucking can't stand Elis though...
“Money can't buy dere”
Aug 17, 2011 4:08 PM

Jul 2011
Meh, I would've liked Shouta better if they introduced him around the 2nd or 3rd episode. But, I think he's good for Elis, and I do feel really bad for her, considering she is losing her "onii-chan" to someone he likes/someone who likes him.
"You were a dream, in a life that has been nothing but a Hellish Nightmare..."(Lucy -Elfen Lied)
Apr 7, 2013 10:17 PM

Dec 2007
Elis and Shouta could be together, and the same with Hikori and Kiri. I don't expect any relationship to last long since this is a 24 episode anime. A lot of stuff can happen.
Jul 3, 2013 8:10 AM

Dec 2010
Shouta looks like one of those background characters that appears in a scene and never comes back. The anime is trying to make him a more important character, but I don't see that working out unless he gets developed a bit more.
Jan 24, 2016 10:21 AM
Jun 2014
Souta is a shitty filler character that was introduced for no reason than to be a threat for those rooting for Elis. I wouldn't mind him if he wasn't just showed into the show on episode 7. He just magically appears only whith Elis. It's such shitty writing.
Jan 11, 2017 10:24 PM

Jul 2014
Ehh I guess Elis is getting clingy and Shouta doesn't know when to quit does he?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Canvas 2 Episode 2 Discussion

patient_senses - Oct 25, 2008

6 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:47 AM

Poll: » Canvas 2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zerachroma - Apr 19, 2008

71 by Archean-Return »»
Jan 8, 2023 10:04 PM

» So who was surprised at the ending? (spoiler)

burnttoast - Oct 12, 2007

43 by snakezenn »»
Jan 21, 2022 12:13 PM

Poll: » Canvas 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Zerachroma - Apr 12, 2008

8 by Noana »»
May 19, 2020 4:20 PM

Poll: » Canvas 2 Episode 16 Discussion

patient_senses - Oct 26, 2008

8 by Noana »»
May 19, 2020 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.