Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 6, 2010 4:35 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Chika seems to be more popular than her older sister and Yamada's eyes that time were unexpected : Takashi is gonna have his hands full now that Mayu is in his class as well XD As for Kyoka, she is hot though :D I guess in the end Yamada was more worried about Takashi looking at Kyoka than her own popularity^^

I enjoyed the fact that Kyoka is seemingly perfect in everything she does, it really makes Yamada look more like the villain here ^_^ Obviously there must be some hidden intent inside her, and that makes it more interesting :D
ShanaFlameMay 6, 2010 5:01 PM
May 6, 2010 9:28 PM
May 2010
What episode 6 allready out?!
May 6, 2010 9:41 PM

Apr 2009
What... is Yamada's first name...?
May 6, 2010 11:42 PM

Feb 2008
Hilarious! More when I can stop laughing :D
May 7, 2010 12:19 AM

Jul 2009
Harvard, huh? Looks like that school's prestige ended up in an anime!
So, we got girls who are beautiful, 'hot', cow tits, cute, and a loli. I guess we have them all.
May 7, 2010 12:30 AM

Nov 2008
2/5

My mood dropped when I saw Chika walked in and dropped even lower when Kyoka came into the spotlight.

Her purpose doesn't make any sense. How does she plan to get her brother's heart even if she rules the school? Did I miss something?
May 7, 2010 12:47 AM

Sep 2007
Thought about Ichiban ...
The sister who have her brother head ...
I don't saw the relation but i thought the same.
For Chika, she is a little slut. :s
May 7, 2010 1:19 AM

Aug 2009
Haha, Bro-con. If she becomes queen of the campus, then what? Her brother will love her? Goodness OTL
May 7, 2010 1:42 AM

Jul 2008
I like the bro-con idea..yet I hate the fact that Chika goes to the same school as Yamada and steals the spotlight...it's not that I don't like Chika but as opposed to her older sister she actually is a slut
May 7, 2010 1:52 AM

Sep 2009
Another funny episode. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to see how Kosuda will handle things.
May 7, 2010 2:13 AM

Sep 2008
Let me guess, The brother is gonna come back and fall in love with Yamada, further complicating things, Yamada plays as long, probably actually seriously considering sleeping with him, due to Kosuda's incisiveness, but it forces Kosuda to act out of jealously and discovers the Brother is actually a playboy. Sooner or later Yamada finds this out too, Kosuda saves her. Yamada and Kosuda fall deeper in love.

If that isn't how it will go, I'm the Queen of England.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
May 7, 2010 3:11 AM

Jan 2009
"Pera pera pera". Kyoka's english was quite good. I'm envious :) However, she should practice that ojou-laugh. It's horrible.
Her palace too was... quite extraordinary.
May 7, 2010 3:22 AM

Aug 2009
Wow in America, everybody is Caucasian, blonde and has sex all the time....

-"Well Kosuda is definitely a premature ejaculator"
"Yeah, that's true....Wait, no!" :D

-Kyoka's ojou-laugh is horrible. I don't even like when character's do it normally, but at least they're doing it correctly. This was just too low and subdued.

I really wish Yamada would stop tsundereing on Kosuda and do something already. I mean, at least with Kugimiya tsundere roles (who I L-O-V-E!!!) you can at least see from the guy's perspective the girl cares at least a little bit. Yamada's just being a bitch...
May 7, 2010 6:15 AM

Apr 2009
After learning more about Kanejou in this ep, my expectations for this show declined.I feel like her and Yamada are the same.
Btw, Kanejou's laugh was terrible. I thought it was a joke at first, but hearing over and over again is a pain.
May 7, 2010 6:31 AM

May 2009
Noblewoman Laugh fail. If you can't do something I already dislike well, please don't do it at all. Definitely a casting error if you ask me.

And I think Yamada is expecting too much out of Kosuda right now, partially because having sex with him is occupying her mind more than spending some quality time with him in general.

Kyoko will probably find out about Kosuda, but at the same time, I'm sure Yamada will find out about Kyoko's dark secret and use it bring Koyoko to her knees.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2010 6:32 AM
Jun 2008
Very funny episode!!!!

This episode is a bit too sparkling than the previous.

The palace is a bit too over???....1 ,2 ,3, 4,!!! 4 storey??or maybe 5 storey.
May 7, 2010 6:59 AM

Jun 2009
what is Kyoko a vampire from twlight she was sparkling like 1 lol and 2 think second year already
May 7, 2010 7:02 AM

Oct 2009
An ojousama trying to prove her superiority. Now where have I seen that before ? ... Damn it, I just can't remember.
May 7, 2010 7:25 AM

Apr 2009
Kosuda lacks a hideous, functionally retarded best friend who's comedic by nature, and makes him look better by comparison.
May 7, 2010 8:01 AM

Feb 2009
...I was pretty dissapointed by this... I mean, it's been a riot so far, but it seemed like things got a lot less entertaining this episode. I never really like the whole "rival" plot.
May 7, 2010 8:11 AM
Jul 2018
Dosent this episode say that if you study abroad you'll become amazing, its funny knowing that. Its not true but its intreasting to see people become amazing after studying in the UK or USA within animes.

I preffer the earlier episodes than this one
May 7, 2010 8:16 AM

Oct 2007
garfield15 said:
I really wish Yamada would stop tsundereing on Kosuda and do something already. I mean, at least with Kugimiya tsundere roles (who I L-O-V-E!!!) you can at least see from the guy's perspective the girl cares at least a little bit. Yamada's just being a bitch...
That is when the series ends. And Yamada is SLUT not a bitch.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 7, 2010 8:27 AM

Dec 2007

OH SHIT, now it won't get licensed in the US.

May 7, 2010 8:45 AM

Aug 2009
Siva said:
garfield15 said:
That is when the series ends. And Yamada is SLUT not a bitch.

No that's her sister :P

I mean, the way she just brushes off Kosuda like that.
rarri said:

That reminds me, I loved that line of "Why can't you buy shotguns on the internet?"
May 7, 2010 8:58 AM

Nov 2009
I loved Yamada's imagination as usual. Even more so for what was inside the box. >.<
Not even enough Kosuda this episode, because i don't really even care for bro-complex girl. Plus, i always hate the rich ojou-sama characters.
May 7, 2010 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
I'm honestly surprised that Kobayashi Yuu's ojou sama laugh was that terrible..she's been around for over a decade and has done a shit ton of roles..I'm surprised that she sucked at it.

Regardless, it wasn't as good as the first 5 but the taliban joke and the "slutting it up in America" made me laugh. 4/5
Ok™
May 7, 2010 10:05 AM
Oct 2009
rarri said:

... people, do you really think anime makers would tread into politically sensitive issues like that? That's clearly a trollsub.
May 7, 2010 10:26 AM
Apr 2010
Anybody thinks time passes too fast in this anime? Six eps and it's already been a year!
May 7, 2010 10:37 AM

Jul 2009
Jigero said:
Let me guess, The brother is gonna come back and fall in love with Yamada, further complicating things, Yamada plays as long, probably actually seriously considering sleeping with him, due to Kosuda's incisiveness, but it forces Kosuda to act out of jealously and discovers the Brother is actually a playboy. Sooner or later Yamada finds this out too, Kosuda saves her. Yamada and Kosuda fall deeper in love.

^I think we are in the same wavelength at last, when Kanejou said it was her brother who took that photo, this prediction crossed my mind

Surely i hope it didn't end that way..it's way too cliche, and my score will be very low if that's happened

Oh not enough Kosuda this time..WTF am i saying?? well he is better than that Kanejou's laugh don't you think?

Just give me more Kosuda x Yamada's moment and it will be fine 7/10 for the midpoint could have been better without Kanejou, actually yes it's her laugh that made it bad..
LaevanteinMay 7, 2010 10:41 AM
May 7, 2010 10:39 AM

Feb 2009
Route 69 FTW!!

-Yamada has competition now in different fields with Miyano in the same class and Chika in the same school. Not enough of them here in the episode but then... The sparkling ojou-sama Kanejou enters the battlefield.

-Kobayashi Yuu was excellent here. Kanejou's sparkling is really amusing. She's perfect in all things, except maybe the laugh. I think it's intentional that Kobayashi Yuu did it like that, to show that it's not Kanejou's style to do that laugh.
I kind of expected the bro-con when she first thought of her brother. Still, the box and the room was hilarious. ROFL at Yamada's imagination of what's inside the box.

-Yamada did kind of become a villain here in this episode. And Kosuda wasn't here very much. Still, sparkling ojou-sama was great here. Next episode is a pool episode and summer vacation, I think. Guess we'll have swimsuit service, more Chika attracting a lot of men and Miyano with Kosuda in a summer test of courage, to be interrupted by Yamada, I guess. I love this show!!
5/5

PS. When they were speaking English in class and in Harvard, why is it "pera, pera, pera?"
May 7, 2010 10:43 AM

Jul 2009
belatkuro said:

PS. When they were speaking English in class and in Harvard, why is it "pera, pera, pera?"
"Pera..pera..pera" is used to replace the English language, i confused about that too when i read a manga, until the TN pointing out that..XD
May 7, 2010 10:51 AM

Jan 2009
Chika-sama~

Also, Kanejou this, Kanejou that. D: All those sparkles. Stupid self-centered woman. (Same goes for Yamada actually) ...And that laugh. >.> And that brother complex of hers. Awful singing as well. That laugh... Seriously, DAT LAUGH D:

...Anyway 8D
Less everyone else and more Chika~ xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 7, 2010 11:08 AM

Apr 2008
terrible episode, from the moment Kanejou entered the stage it became so predictable..plain boring. Why are these rich ladys always perfect on the outside yet rotten on the inside?
And why do they always have some kind of inferiority complex and need to show the whole world how great they are by crushing some random person?
and then the brother complex....sigh..

i liked the show so far (it is pretty mediocre anyways, but doens't try to hide it), but this episode made me cringe. I hope this overused rival plot is soon over and we can focus more on the interesting stuff.
May 7, 2010 11:09 AM

Jun 2009
- Chika gets so much attention, not that i'm suprised. ^^
- Miyano and Kyouka in the same class as rest, i feel a material for like 4 next episdoes. xd
- I'm into ojou-sama's lately, feel like i'll like Kyouka. ^^
- Stealing boyfriend? Sorry i thought about it first. =.=

Me want to be Kyouka's brother...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 7, 2010 11:36 AM

Sep 2007
Bro-con sending 101 text messages in a day. Terrible. Definitely not the greatest episode.
May 7, 2010 11:38 AM

Apr 2010
Mother of God..that mansion was ontop of a mansion!

Good episode too, was funny with the shotguns line and overdone sparkling.
May 7, 2010 11:51 AM

Jan 2009
Kurgash said:

Somehow doesn't seem too farfetched in this context.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 7, 2010 12:39 PM
May 2010
Oosran said:
Kurgash said:

Somehow doesn't seem too farfetched in this context.

HAHAHA, Thats Funy
May 7, 2010 12:40 PM

May 2009
Not a fan of Kyoka, but the episode was still quite good. I want to see more awkward stuff happen between Yamada and Kosuda.
May 7, 2010 1:06 PM

Feb 2008
garfield15 said:
-Kyoka's ojou-laugh is horrible. I don't even like when character's do it normally, but at least they're doing it correctly. This was just too low and subdued.
I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be like that. Kobayashi Yuu has fabulous range and a hilarious voice and I actually thought her laugh was the funniest Ojou-sama laugh I've ever heard. Normally it's just annoying but this was so hilariously bad it became great.

Then there's just the fact that they hired her for this role. They're turning all of the normal stereotypical voice actor's roles upside down. Yamada being voiced by Tamura Yukari who normally only does lolis, Kobayashi Yuu doing an Ojou-sama and Horie Yui doing the grumpy side kick.

I'm sorry for francis-ing it up a bit but I thought Yamada's guess at the contents of the box was spot on. It actually surprised me to see it was something "really" hot.

Lastly, lol at the B Gata H Kei song, their class being class H, and B Gata Yuri Kei.
May 7, 2010 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
Kyoko's laugh is so fucking annoying.
May 7, 2010 1:37 PM

Jan 2010
Tayloroids said:
Kyoko's laugh is so fucking annoying.

I feel the same, hate when she laughs... mekes me irritated xD
May 7, 2010 1:47 PM

Dec 2009
kuroshiroi said:
garfield15 said:
I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be like that. Kobayashi Yuu has fabulous range and a hilarious voice and I actually thought her laugh was the funniest Ojou-sama laugh I've ever heard. Normally it's just annoying but this was so hilariously bad it became great.
I appreciate a quality ojou-sama laugh. While I didn't think the laugh felt very natural, the singing was hilarious... I thought it was a good performance. Sparkles and all.
May 7, 2010 2:03 PM

Nov 2008
jnr213 said:
rarri said:

... people, do you really think anime makers would tread into politically sensitive issues like that? That's clearly a trollsub.
Wat? Trollsub? Did you even watch the coalguys release? The dude has a sense of humor but that certainly ain't troll subs.
May 7, 2010 2:09 PM

Feb 2008
Maximatum99 said:
jnr213 said:
rarri said:

Wat? Trollsub? Did you even watch the coalguys release? The dude has a sense of humor but that certainly ain't troll subs.
UTW translated that as "There's a death curse kit from an Atlantis secret sect up on the 'net."

Making up sentences is what troll subs do.
May 7, 2010 2:20 PM

Nov 2008
^True, however I know there was more than two lines that certainly didn't belong there but it was relatively clean.
May 7, 2010 2:32 PM
Dec 2007
Can't stop laughing once again, it was simply epic. B Gata H Kei is becoming more and more the perfect ecchi/harem parody.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 7, 2010 2:46 PM

Jul 2009
Finally... I know what B Gata H Kei means!

B-cupped Slut :))

And Oujo's other personality, really typical for a bishoujo. She's in love with her brother... incestttttttttttttttttt.... much?
May 7, 2010 2:55 PM

Apr 2008
Jigero said:

Well, let's see how much of the manga I remember.
May 7, 2010 3:04 PM

Dec 2006
I think this should be labeled as a harem series (a twisted one) not from the perspective of the main guy (Kosuda in this case), because lets face it, he has 3 girl all wanting his ______ .

Half of each episode is boring, but its still fun to watch

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2010

348 by Vikill »»
Sep 6, 2023 5:39 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Jun 3, 2010

106 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

200 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.