MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Whats your favorite blend?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» AsaAnime Addicts »» Whats your favorite blend?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: What do you like the most?
Indica

3 18.75%
Sativa

4 25.00%
50% Indica, 50% Sativa

2 12.50%
Just light that shit.

7 43.75%
Voters: 16

05-05-10, 3:32 AM

Kinda wondering what kinda herb folks here like smoking up the most? What kinda weed high do you prefer, Sativa or Indica?

*Sativa: "high is often characterized as uplifting and energetic. The effects of a sativa marijuana are mostly cerebral. They give a feeling of optimism and well - being, as well as providing a good measure of pain relief for certain symptoms.They are known to have a quite spacey, or hallucinogenic, effect. Sativas are a good choice for daytime smoking."

*Indica: "highs are most often described as a pleasant body buzz. Indicas are great for relaxation, stress relief, and for an overall sense of calm and serenity. Marijuana indicas are also very effective for overall body pain relief, and often used in the treatment of insomnia. A few pure indica strains are very potent in THC, and will cause the "couchlock" effect, enabling the smoker to simply sit still and enjoy the experience of the smoke."

Also, what's your top 3 favorite strains?

05-05-10, 3:34 AM

And my top 3 strains are Blueberry, Kush, and Whitewidow.

...mmm...I can smell it now...

05-14-10, 9:39 AM

Top 3 strains: AK47, Cheese, Blueberry

05-15-10, 6:41 PM

Between Indica and Sativa, I would choose Indica because I mainly smoke weed when I relax, anime, games, tv, movies etc. as I have problems when I'm doing active stuff when high. The only exceptions would be stuff like festivals and concerts when most of it is just walking and observing.

3 favorite strands are Northern Lights, White Rhino, and Fire Chronic (GLOWS with red and orange hairs)

06-02-10, 4:24 AM

Nebula, White Widow, Temple Balls

And if I can choose I will probably prefer Indica, but as said, on festivals or when on holiday in amsterdam I prefer sativa.
Check out our Simul Watch CLUB and join if you're interested!

Ratohnhaketon said:
I can hear the anti-SOL purists gathering outside with their plotforks.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste,
I show love 'cause it's a terrible thing to hate.

06-02-10, 5:56 PM

Okay. So I went out and tried some White Rhino (never had it...knowingly). Definitely can't wake and bake with it, but damn good when I get home! Had me all tore back for a bit.

And Nebula looks like some dank to go hydro with (awesome name). Keeping my eye out for that and the Fire Chronic.

06-15-10, 3:00 PM

I think it depends on the circumstances. for instance, I love smokin sativa while playin games on my 360. at festivals I mostly smoke everything that comes too close to me, just for the sake of bein' wasted beyond belief! but generally I like sativa.

edit: visited Amsterdam two times till now and really liked AK 47, blueberry, and some sick sick haze from greenhouse, advertised as the weed with the highest thc-value ever measured...was never as fucked after smokin a blunt....ahhhhhh good times!
Modified by evilernie, 06-15-10, 3:08 PM

07-07-10, 11:45 PM

Had to mention two new strains that are just...mind blowin...

Canna Sutra (sativa) and Gspot (SERIOUS indica). Got lost for like a month with these two.

09-05-10, 4:29 AM

L.S.D , Amnesia G-13, Amnesia Lemon, Laughing Buddha. (Amnesia or Barney's Farm only!) I'm a Sativa Lover mostly cause of it's taste and buzz, anyone traveling for the High Times Cana Cup?

09-09-10, 11:01 PM

jamp said:
L.S.D , Amnesia G-13, Amnesia Lemon, Laughing Buddha. (Amnesia or Barney's Farm only!) I'm a Sativa Lover mostly cause of it's taste and buzz, anyone traveling for the High Times Cana Cup?

I will eventually but probably not till after college, as I plan on having one last blow out of traveling and partying before I have to start my career. Japan and Amsterdam is my main plan of travel, and a few road trips around my city Seattle, Canada, cali, etc.

09-14-10, 12:23 AM

Straight up Sativa usually, but as of lately i've been in an Indica mood, probably cause its easier to play off in public...

07-07-11, 12:01 AM

i been getting some dank Blackberry kush X Afgan goo
That and some dank blue dream has been going around
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices