Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 24, 2008 4:56 AM

Aug 2008
MagicalEmi said:
Here is mine:

You can click on the image for a closer look.

all i see is red and blue wow o o
Oct 24, 2008 5:05 AM

Jul 2008
heres mine
NOMNOMNOM

i have more now though since the pic was taken in august
Oct 27, 2008 1:10 PM

Jan 2008
Some pictures of my anime/manga collection is here on my DeviantArt page.
Oct 29, 2008 1:19 PM

Jul 2008
Holy-! You've all got pretty amazing manga collections.

Here is my fairly small collection.
1 Novel, 61 Manga, 4 Sneak Peeks.

A tiny collection compared to everyone else, but it will grow quite a bit around christmas!
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Dec 5, 2008 11:37 AM

Nov 2008
oh wow,some of you have awesome collections *_*

That's mine =)

and my few DVDs with a VHC xD

Jan 3, 2009 10:26 PM

Apr 2008
This is everything I own, dvd and manga wise that I have collected over the last 8 years. It continues to grow, and with my room being rather small, it's getting a little crazy. I think my dvd collection outnumbers my manga, but still, I am pretty happy with it :)

This is the top three rows:

Mid and bottom rows ( please ignore the man shaving on tv lol )

And two rows by my bed:

Jan 23, 2009 1:18 PM

Nov 2008
BlancoIsma said:
This is everything I own, dvd and manga wise that I have collected over the last 8 years. It continues to grow, and with my room being rather small, it's getting a little crazy. I think my dvd collection outnumbers my manga, but still, I am pretty happy with it :)

This is the top three rows:

wow,that's an awesome collection *__*

Jan 31, 2009 1:17 PM

Jan 2008
Full Collection

Edit:

Manga
Close up 1
Close up 2

Anime
Close up 1
Close up 2
VolkovaJan 31, 2009 2:11 PM
Feb 1, 2009 12:33 AM

Apr 2008
I own one manga and one magazine...
Both of which I got for free...
Oh, and a Korean manga preview book...
That I also got for free.
Yup :)
Mar 9, 2009 1:56 AM

Jun 2008
Here's mine:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/miranda8980/sets/72157603964323425/

In addition to my manga this also includes all of my art books, my doujinshi, and also my small collection of manga imports...I actually need to update this folder again... ^_^; There's at least 50-75 books that are still waiting to find spots on shelves. *laughs*
Mar 9, 2009 2:10 AM

Oct 2007
All I have are the first four volumes of Shugo Chara and some Shonen Jump magazine that I never read.
Apr 5, 2009 11:35 AM

Mar 2009
heres pretty much all my manga. except for for my angel sanctuary. i lent that to a friend of mine.

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/final_rubberducky_fantasy/mangaall.jpg

theres close up pics at my photobucket if you really want to see them.
sighs...at some point im going to get around to making custom bookshelves but alas, not today.
Jul 25, 2009 3:43 PM

Jul 2007
my manga collection picture:

close ups.

top shelves

bottom shelves

middle shelves
Jul 25, 2009 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
MagicalEmi said:
Here is mine:

You can click on the image for a closer look.

oya! you have I LOVE HER???
i've been looking for tat manga...
Jul 25, 2009 7:45 PM

Dec 2008
I need to find my manga collection D:
Somehow, half of Death Note and Chobits series, and several volumes of Furuba are missing. I'm pissed.

No pictures, though. The manga that I do have around is split between my parents' house and the place I rent near school ^^;;
Jul 25, 2009 9:33 PM

Jun 2009
This is also on my homepage, but I copied and pasted it here as it is also in the Hidden Gems of Manga club. I try and update it as much as possible and even more comics are still coming in. It isn't a lot like many people have, but it is very unique as I like very rare works. So despite its small size it is actually quite expsenive. Strangely, I started reading manga (and comics in general) less then a year ago in September 2008, which was when I first started collecting. My first volumes was of Akira 1&2.
Pierre_Bezukhova's Profile Page said:

My Collection:
These are pictures of my entire collection of my comics, anime, and other commerical products related to them, as well as a few pictures of my room. I organized this using layers of spoilers because there are a lot of pictures and I made a lot of comments. So if they were all laided out at once, it would take time for many computers to load (mine in particular).

Of my collection, I keep it in chronological order according to the date of first publicaton of a series unless indicated otherwise. Once when my collection grows a lot, I would be able to go through my library and see the evolution of manga, anime, and all other comics (though my massive collection of comic strips are taken out). My collection doesn't just include manga, but also European and North American comics too--which I also posted here. When I learn Japanese, I will rebuy everything that I have in Japanese and sell the English copies that I have to offset the cost. The same goes for the European comics that I have for French. The layout everything is in chonological order from left to right, bottom to top. Also, if there is a title and no voluem indication, that means there was only one volulme complete in America.

I do consider myself a somewhat of a collector because I have quite a bit of rare, exspensive, and out of print stuff. So I try to keep everything that I have in as close to new as possible while still being able to read them. I am getting a little worried about the condition of some of them because whenever I pull a book out, the other books tend to fall and knock others over (especallyl the Akira, Moebius, and Bone books).

All pictures were taken mid-July 2009 at my home in Californnia.

Comics

Anime

My Room

A few days ago, I just got a new Macbook Pro, so that will be main computer once it gets all set up.

I am selling my extra copies of Moebius, if any one wants to buy it, just message me. I will be using the US site of amazon for it to be safe.

This is very out of date and needs to be updated since I have moved and my manga collection has expanded quite a bit since then.
Pierre_BezukhovSep 22, 2009 10:11 PM
"In the Beginning, the creative energy radiates from within."
-
No, no. That's Lame. Sounds like something out of a Jodorowsky comic.

The Tokusyu Manga Club - Features alternative comics/avant-garde comics/outsider comics/psychdelic comics/surrealistic comics/underground comics + La Nouvelle Manga (part of Alternative).

If I'm here, its because I have nothing better to do.
Jul 26, 2009 1:41 AM

Jul 2008
the Nausicaä poster looks great^^
Jul 26, 2009 1:54 AM

Mar 2009
man i wish my friends had collections like this. im tired of being the only one :/
Nov 15, 2009 10:44 AM

Jan 2009
shinkeikaku said:
I dusted, so I figured I’d take some new pictures. They are a bit dark because the flash just made the room look in terrible need of painting.

There are currently 2557 books which I keep track of using Librarything. This last pic is older, but I liked the angle.

Your collection is amazing. I wish I had the room to set up all my anime and manga like that. Everything I have is in boxes. lol
Nov 15, 2009 12:05 PM

Mar 2009
For lack of putting in effort to retype stuff, I'm just going to direct you to here.

edit, wow, I forgot to actually put in the url

edit, I've broken all these links, go here for new pics!
zawa113Jan 22, 2010 9:59 PM
Nov 15, 2009 10:19 PM

Mar 2008
My collection
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 16, 2009 3:54 AM

Mar 2009
I have 3 series.
Nov 16, 2009 4:50 AM

Oct 2009
nice
Jan 22, 2010 4:01 AM

Jan 2009
Well, I'm not really collecting, more like buying those that I really liked. Well, I did decide to collect the Vagabond series, as you can see. And if Slam Dunk was on sale, I'd collect it too.

For Berserk I chose those 4 volumes with a specific reason, each volume represents some very crucial turn event in the manga. Same with 20th Century Boys.
Jan 22, 2010 9:33 AM

Jul 2008
William Shakespeare - The Complete Works... cool^^
Jan 22, 2010 9:59 PM

Mar 2009
Nevermind what I wrote above, I've taken new pics, can be seen on my MAL blog here, feel free to comment!
Jan 30, 2010 10:21 PM

Apr 2008
An updated pic of my manga/anime collection. Terrible picture, but it's kinda difficult with the quality of my iPhone and the lighting in my room, *head desk*

Jan 30, 2010 11:29 PM

Mar 2009
@BlancoIsma
That is epic! I just wish I could read some of the titles, any chance of taking some closer up pics of every two shelves or so so we can see titles better?
Feb 1, 2010 4:52 PM

Nov 2009
BlancoIsma said:
An updated pic of my manga/anime collection. Terrible picture, but it's kinda difficult with the quality of my iPhone and the lighting in my room, *head desk*

That's way more than what the 3 libraries I go to (put together) have! Woah that is amazing!
Feb 2, 2010 3:41 PM

Feb 2008
I enjoy looking at everyone's wonderful collections, so keep 'em comin'!

I'll probably post my humble, little collection when I don't feel lazy.
Feb 2, 2010 10:34 PM

Feb 2008
I decided this would be a great distraction from doing my homework, so I took a few pictures. (All link to flickr, so click if you want the image bigger.)

And that's my (small) collection. I've been collecting for I think about a year now. A little more than half my collection was purchased at Half Price bookstore, my absolute favorite place to buy manga.
Feb 3, 2010 2:59 PM

Mar 2009
BlancoIsma said:

lol wow i wanna go kick it at your place! kudos on the collection!
did you custom build your shelves or did they come like that?
i really need to take some updated pics of my collection myself. meh maybe later!
Feb 7, 2010 5:30 PM

Apr 2008
><' Thanks guys!

But let me tell you guys that I didn't just come across my collection all in one go, I've been collecting since 2001. So, it's been 9+ years of getting a few titles here and there.

I had to have the shelves custom made because as I get more stuff, I obviously run out of room and I figured three full sized shelves would keep me going for a while. I've got the bottom row before I'll need to upgrade again, lol.
Feb 7, 2010 6:59 PM

Mar 2009
BlancoIsma said:
><' Thanks guys!

But let me tell you guys that I didn't just come across my collection all in one go, I've been collecting since 2001. So, it's been 9+ years of getting a few titles here and there.

I had to have the shelves custom made because as I get more stuff, I obviously run out of room and I figured three full sized shelves would keep me going for a while. I've got the bottom row before I'll need to upgrade again, lol.

lol if you managed to get all that in one go i would be thoroughly impressed. ive been working on my collection for a few years now myself. its really exploded since ive started working at a used bookstore too ... and run the manga section no less. i think i still have a ways to go until im caught up with you but id like to pretend i can give you a run for your money.

so do you have any pics or list of the titles? im just curious what all you have. also have you read them all.

has anyone read every single manga in their collection for that matter? im just curious.
Feb 7, 2010 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
Since you guys requested, I went ahead and made a blog entry with better pictures and that way you can take a look at what I have. Feel free to comment on there :)
Mar 27, 2010 9:56 AM

Nov 2009
I havent been collecting for long so:
Mar 28, 2010 12:26 PM

Nov 2008
@BlancoIsma
Really great collection! *A* How many mangas are that btw? :o (If you ever counted them XD)

Here is mine updated :D
Currently 304 Mangas x3

Apr 6, 2010 4:54 PM

Apr 2008
ahin said:
@BlancoIsma
Really great collection! *A* How many mangas are that btw? :o (If you ever counted them XD)

Thanks ahin! To be honest, I have no idea how many volumes of manga I have in my collection. But I think it's definitely in the 300+ range. Those consist of the lower half of my collection as the top half of the shelves are all anime DVDs, so those outnumber my manga by far. I think they are probably in the 300-400 range right now.

As of today, I have added more to my collection both manga and DVD wise, but I won't be taking any updated pictures since it won't really make a huge impact visually.

quote]
Apr 24, 2010 4:33 AM
Apr 2010
My collection 2 years old:
I got round to doing some crud photo's! BAH my tablet calibration was messed up and I made a few annotation mistakes. The picture to me doesn't seem like much but in real life it seems like a lot!
I have some more coming in the post also on the smaller shelf a few are hidden at the top because of the shelf above it sticking out if you get what I mean.

The pictures are somewhat outdated now since I have gotten quiet a few more since then and I re-arranged my shelfs In-complete list here: http://kirari-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-manga-i-own-just-to-give-you-short.html It's missing over 50 volumes in the list.
Apr 25, 2010 5:50 PM

Mar 2009
I've just taken new pics within the last hour :3
I'll just post my manga pics here, but I've other ones if you check out my profile's blog (which is kinda the only thing I use it for). I have some commentary over there too, just the pics for here, feel free to comment over there.

BTW, all my shelves are pretty much double deep, which is why some things appear to be in more than 1 pic, cus they show up from a normal front view anyway.
Apr 28, 2010 5:13 PM
Sep 2007
^ nice collection :O. where do u get those battle royale books?
Apr 29, 2010 2:49 AM

Jul 2008
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Apr 29, 2010 6:37 AM

Mar 2009
oooo bleach boxset thingy! ;)
Apr 29, 2010 7:45 AM

Jan 2010
Bought my first manga in January THIS year, if you look away from the two Norwegian-translated Death Note's. So I'll use that as an excuse for not having as much as others here have XD
Edit; Sorry for the huge pics.

Apr 29, 2010 8:12 AM

Nov 2007
holypoop said:
Bought my first manga in January THIS year, if you look away from the two Norwegian-translated Death Note's. So I'll use that as an excuse for not having as much as others here have XD

That's not a bad collection for having started this year.
Apr 29, 2010 8:41 AM

Mar 2009
feder said:
holypoop said:

That's not a bad collection for having started this year.

i second that. you have some fun titles there!
Apr 30, 2010 3:51 AM

Oct 2009
Ah you guys have so much manga!

I started with collecting this winter, but you really have to travel for some good stores where you can buy them so mostly I save up some money and buy 3 to 8 volumes a time. And since I've been only 2 times in a manga store in the past 4 months I only have this:

Bleach Volume 1
Bleach Volume 2
Naruto Volume 1
Naruto Volume 2
One Piece Volume 1
One Piece Volume 2
One Piece Volume 3
Howl's Moving Castle Volume 1
Bleach Souls (Character book)
Shonen Jump 3, 2010

But on the 5th of may I'm gonna buy some more so than I add this to the small collection:

Bleach Volume 3
Naruto Volume 3
One Piece Volume 4
One Piece Volume 5
One Piece Volume 6
Angel Sanctuary Volume 1
Gravitation Volume 1

I get 60 euro's a month from my parents but I have to buy everything except food and stuff from that... So clothing, shoes, jackets, gifts, train traveling, going to a movie, candy and more... So I have to save up before I can buy manga, but some friends of me live in Rotterdam and there they have some nice shops. So I go there every vacation and sometimes more and than I buy 3 to 8 volume's a time ^^

Anyway this is a lot of useless talk x'D But I'll post a picture on 6 or 7 may ^^
May 1, 2010 4:50 AM

Nov 2007
I can't remember it completely since most of my manga is in storage while I'm overseas. But this is what I can remember. Sorry there are no pictures. I didn't take any before I left.

English Language Manga

Japanese Language Manga

Other
federMay 1, 2010 4:54 AM
Jun 2, 2010 9:25 AM

May 2009
quite a weak collection still i started some 6 months ago, so we'll see how this grows.

peroxidJul 19, 2010 5:11 PM
Jun 3, 2010 4:12 PM

Jul 2007
Webcam pics, sorry!

oh, these little earthquakes
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

375 by YahwehTzVaoth »»
4 hours ago

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

151 by Armandoriel »»
5 hours ago

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - Today

1 by Alexioos95 »»
6 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:55 PM

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
Yesterday, 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.