MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kanon (2006) Episode 14 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kanon (2006) »» Kanon (2006) Episode 14 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
01-05-07, 9:27 PM

Wow so thats where the title comes from =P When the song was playing all i could think was "what is that song, i know it!". We played this song a lot when I played trombone in the schools marching band like 5 years ago or so =)

01-06-07, 3:13 AM

Yeah...

I was quite surprised to see that scar on Sayuri's wrist though... It was a very nice episode, and rather tpuching,

"I'll go crazy by the end of the year" - K Fu's comment while doing Proofs and Number Theory in Advanced Higher Maths

01-08-07, 9:00 PM

Wow, episode 14 was intense. I enjoyed it (obviously).

01-12-07, 11:00 PM

lol yea they've played Pachelbel's Kanon from the very first episode. I love it. I have no idea why they didn't do it the first time around (nor explain the title of the anime either...wtf?!)

KyoAni's doing an amazing job. Mai wasn't one of my favorite stories the first time around because it seemed like Toei kicked a lot of her story to the curb (and that's exactly wat happened). This time around though, her story's much more fleshed out, and it's exhilarating to watch. :)

01-12-07, 11:29 PM

wildebeest0001 said:
lol yea they've played Pachelbel's Kanon from the very first episode.

Hmm weird, I didn't notice

02-01-08, 7:05 AM

Best part was at 3:22

02-23-08, 12:59 PM

That scar on Sayuri's wrist...
Mai tried to kill herself too...

Damn...

03-23-08, 9:17 PM

Best episode yet. Man, what a wild ride! From Sayuri's story and her brother (T_T) to the showdown at the school, it was incredibly well put together.

I would never have the courage required to go into the school alone at night, though, especially if I found a faucet running in the bathroom...

Seeing Sayuri hurt was heart stopping for a moment; Mai coming apart was touching to watch.

Loved it!

03-27-08, 11:28 AM

So many things to touch on in this episode, it was one of the best ones yet.

When Ayu had the jam I really wished that it had showed her reaction.

I had no idea that no Japanese nouns began with "N" but since I'm learning Japanese come summer I would've found out eventually.

I didn't see any scar on Sayuri's wrist (probably just due to bad video quality) but seeing her grab it was enough to get the point across.

I always wondered where the show got it's name from and now I do, the song always plays when they're in the cafe but I had never made the connection with it being the title of the show.

Mai finally shows some emotions, and almost kills herself as well.

#NBHNC

06-20-08, 6:08 PM

wow i'm so glad sayuri wawsn't killed, i had that feeling last episode but luckily it was just injuries... but oh the past... what happened in the past, we know sayuri's past, and matoko, and a little bit on ayu but yuuichi still has a whole lot more conveniently represed memories...

First Sig built from scratch 2nd overall^^^

08-11-08, 9:58 PM

i so thought sayuri was dead. the way they put the blood all over the floor and all that. wow, and all of this happened on mai's birthday! go figure...

08-30-08, 2:55 PM

my favorite episode so far. i didn't really like the makoto arc very much, but its really got me hooked now.

09-30-08, 2:33 PM

Aokaado said:
Wow so thats where the title comes from =P When the song was playing all i could think was "what is that song, i know it!". We played this song a lot when I played trombone in the schools marching band like 5 years ago or so =)

I know! Now the tittle "Kanon" makes sence to me!! Key and Kyoto are fabulous!!
Anyway this episode left me TOTALLY speechless! It was really intence and touching, very enjoyable overall. Best Kanon episode so far, too. Now Mai is my second most favorite character from Knaon, first one being Ayu ;)
Since I see no Poll again, I rate this episode at 10/5, or ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ stars.

10-30-08, 9:20 PM

Holy tolito, Batman. This episode...

The story of Sayuri's brother... really sad. But a happy kind of sad at the end.

I seriously /jumped out of my chair/ and stared at the screen with my mouth hanging wide open after a huge gasp... when I saw Sayuri on the floor with blood. I'm so glad she isn't dead.

Mai coming apart... so well done. Really. This is beginning to replace Clannad as my top drama. Great episode!!

10-30-08, 9:22 PM

ShellySaurus said:
Holy tolito, Batman. This episode...

The story of Sayuri's brother... really sad. But a happy kind of sad at the end.

I seriously /jumped out of my chair/ and stared at the screen with my mouth hanging wide open after a huge gasp... when I saw Sayuri on the floor with blood. I'm so glad she isn't dead.

Mai coming apart... so well done. Really. This is beginning to replace Clannad as my top drama. Great episode!!

I wasn't that shocked, but still, that caught my eye and i was like OMFG. she did not-
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.

11-05-08, 8:04 AM

This episode was so good!
For now, Mai is my favourite character =)

In that moment I thought Sayuri was dead... >.< Fortunately, she wasn't =D

However, I wish we had more of Ayu and others...

Well, looking forward the next episode

12-12-08, 4:41 AM

Oh god, episode was intense. I hope they'll finish those demons off and Sayuri is ok ;__;

01-02-09, 4:51 AM

Well, that's wasn't a very fun birthday for Mai, I reckon.

I was like "*gasp* Omg! Wtf! Elfen Lied! Wait, she's dead! ='[" when I saw Sayuri, with blood and stuff lying around her. But luckily she managed to stay alive and I hope she'll have a good recovery. ^_^
I'm actually happy she knew about all the stuff with Mai. She's her best friend and I'm not very surprised she had noticed, but this just shows how terribly close their relationship is.

01-10-09, 10:35 AM

I totally thought Sayuri was dead but right before I burst into tears they showed the hospital scene and I took a HUGE sigh of relief >_> but I did cry when Sayuri and her brother were playing

02-05-09, 2:01 PM

one of the best episodes. I think Sayuri and Kazuya's story is by far the saddest story in Kanon

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices