Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 2, 2016 10:04 PM

May 2014
Definitely takes some serious setting aside of realism to enjoy the jokes here. It's definitely a lot of fun and I like watching, but at the same time I can't help but think, "there's no way any of these glaring issues would last this long in a legal world."

Yay, more onee-chans next episode!
Jul 8, 2017 3:28 AM
Jul 2016
Really makes you wonder how the hell this place managed to function before the MC started to work there.
Dec 27, 2017 8:00 AM

Apr 2015
I got the first two times the big scary men intimidated Inami, but the baseball player kids were harmless!

"Compared to the others, I think I'm normal." Except for the "no one over 12 is worth my time unless they're magically built like an elementary schooler" thing.

"My heavens, are you frustrated about something?" Perhaps Sato's frustrated because the girl he likes is a huge old lesbian and a blind idiot?

Inami needs professional therapy. Possibly electroshock therapy. Exposure therapy isn't working for her.

Sota doesn't show up for one day and the restaurant starts to fall apart. How did this place stay open before he was hired?

Inami had a brief conversation with Sota at the end and didn't hit him! Progress...?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 28, 2018 12:01 PM

Apr 2018
Inami is such a boring, useless, annoying and unlikable character. She really is dragging down this show for me. I heard it was pretty good, and it kinda is, but I just can't stand her at all. Her "redemption" moments are so cliché and stupid that they made me cringe really, really hard. She should be fired. That would make this show x100000 better.

I like or at least I'm neutral on every other character, except this hateable asshole. Time will decide if I decide to give the second season a chance.
Oct 4, 2018 3:48 AM

Aug 2008
Seeing how much of a wrench in the works Souta calling out was makes me wonder how they've stayed open so far.

"By only being able to serve girls, am I not just doing half the work and weighing everyone else down?" Yes, exactly. The pandering to Inami every time she freaks out is weak, everyone working together was nice though.

Souta isn't the sharpest knife in the kitchen. Asking the cooks why they're wearing serving clothes and the servers why they're wearing chef uniforms.
Apr 29, 2020 9:25 PM

Aug 2017
This show is super slice of lifey and boring. I wonder if I'll make it through the season. Watching in 4x speed now.
Sep 30, 2020 1:46 PM

Jul 2016
Episode focused on Inami again... of course it would be another terrible one. She's such an useless and irritating person and the way how her phobia is being handled for comedy purpose is so basic.

So Kyouko isn't completely useless after all, uh? She just doesn't want to work -.-'
Nov 14, 2020 9:34 AM

Jun 2017
how is that Inami girl still employed in the first place ?? She's a liability and doesnt add any value. Considering the chef was out there serving and Inami only prepping desert who did the cooking in the first place ?
Aug 2, 2021 11:50 PM

Jan 2021
That was pretty good episode.
Also Suprisingly Inami didn’t hit Katanashi
Mar 21, 2022 6:25 AM

Jan 2021
I don't dislike Inami but I'm starting to wonder how can Inami still be employed? I know she works well if the customers are female but Wagnaria is a family restaurant that accepts all genders as its customers and there are times when it can get very crowded like this.. I think she is very lucky to have a work environment and coworkers who can not only understand her situation but also want to help and cooperate especially at times like this.

At first it was funny but over time it became a dull joke and actually annoying.

Oct 4, 2022 2:24 PM
Jan 2022
I am not sure why but I am starting to hate shows like this one. All about misunderstandings and keeping up appearances... oh and the lack of communication between characters always kills me... Who writes this crap? Why is shit like this rated so high? This is a 5/10 at best and yet was rated 8/10. My head hurts from how many times I thought to myself "Just ask her/him"/"Just talk directly to them" Where is this shit steming from? Is this due to Japanese language being crap at conveing your point in a concise and clear manner? Also why are people so insincere with themselves in these shows. You are almost 20 and still can't figure out when you like someone? The Japanese culture might need a 3rd nuke cause if this is how their society is working on a daily basis I am starting to understand why they have such low birth rate. Nobody wants to see their child put through this shit for the rest of their life.

PS for those that might say to just drop the series: I wanted to vent about this bullshit that I had to deal with in every f*king romance show I have seen in the last 3 years.
Feb 6, 2023 3:02 PM
Aug 2022
fire that bitch already
Feb 6, 2023 3:17 PM
Aug 2022
taicho is pretty cool and well developed. other females, including sisters, all suck ass, especially inami bitch. i hate her. i also hate that didler mc. 
guess the kitchen is where the magic happens again.
Jan 25, 6:28 AM

Dec 2015
I begin to understand the situation within Wagnaria, and can see the relationships of each character.
Apr 17, 5:07 AM
Oct 2020
you need to improve the narrative at this point
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Working!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 11, 2010

173 by MR-Isekai »»
Jan 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Working!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 27, 2010

267 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:18 PM

Poll: » Working!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jakeki - May 9, 2010

131 by Illyasviel »»
Apr 18, 2023 1:43 PM

Poll: » Working!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nakei - Mar 6, 2010

238 by FZREMAKE »»
Apr 12, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Working!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zvuc - May 23, 2010

112 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Feb 9, 2023 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.