MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

Poll: Saiyuki Episode 5 Discussion

May 2, 2010 11:48 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The dubbed versison of this is hillarious! i <3 it. (Thats extremely rare for me to say)

Ugh watressing is a the worst! Almost feel bad for her.... almost.

She sure almost switched sides pretty quickly..

Sanzo is badass!!
"Goddamit.. I shoulda just shot him..."

Oct 3, 2010 7:20 PM

I agree the dub version is hillarious. But some of the lines they say are just...wow.

Jun 25, 2011 12:40 AM

Really? I couldn't take the dub so I started watching the sub. Mostly an issue with the translations (or lack thereof). But I enjoyed this episode regardless.

Sep 26, 2011 3:49 AM

Decadent said:
Really? I couldn't take the dub so I started watching the sub. Mostly an issue with the translations (or lack thereof). But I enjoyed this episode regardless.

Whoo, glad I'm not the only one who prefers the Japanese audio + English subs.

Finally Kougaiji meets Sanzo's party. I remember first watching this series and wishing for some concession between them, since Kougaiji's not "evil" and neither are his comrades and little sister. D: Not going to happen, but it was still a nice [and unrealistic] idea.

Apr 16, 2013 12:45 AM

I tried watching the dub but I can't understand the names they say because their pronunciation is horrible.
but yeah they have really crude lines in the dub.

a woman with a beautiful face but an ugly heart... I know just the way to purify it