MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 55 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood »» Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 55 Discussion

Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 55 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

255 86.15%
4 out of 5: Liked it

33 11.15%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 2.03%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.34%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.34%
Voters: 296

05-05-10, 9:45 PM

WTH Japan? Just... WTH?
Modified by Ralonzo, 05-05-10, 9:59 PM

05-05-10, 11:23 PM

cnaw said:
Fanboy . . Lol . . Don't push your opinions on me dude . . Ha ha . . You think i'm a fan boy , firstly , i don't have to answer to the likes of you . But i'll gladly do so , so that you understand the difference between me and a fanboy . . And for your information , i'm too lazy to update my anime list . I'm not jobless . . Okay . . I've got loads of work , and commentin here is somethin i love (which i somehow manage to do wit great difficulty) . . You really think that after watchin more than 200 anime (like i said , i don't edit/update my anime list regularly ) , i'd have only 2 favourite characters . . . Ha ha . . Nice . . I like ed . He's a great character . . . Demands respect . . You need to have logical reasoning to understand him as a character . . . Which , by your comments , i can see that you lack . .
And for your info , i had a few other characters on my favourites list , until recently . . . But had to remove em , cause i'm actually trying to edit my account . . . . Jumping the gun again i see . . Fma hater , like i said earlier . . . One hater on an entire discussion thread , shows nothin besides the fact that you are a hater who loves to bitch about a series which is loved by so many . . . And as i see , fma is not the only anime/manga you complain about . . . Infact , you are actually a UNIVERSAL HATER . . .

I don't see why you react so bad when I say you're a fanboy. Really now, being a fanboy is not that bad! Admit it, and you'll feel better. ;)

And, well, besides this and Bleach, I really don't hate any other anime. But you can't blame me for hating Bleach, who in their right mind wouldn't hate Bleach?

Oh! I just saw that it's one of your favorite anime and manga! LOL
Figures...
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!

05-06-10, 12:38 AM

kodial said:
cnaw said:
Fanboy . .

I don't see why you react so bad when I say you're a fanboy.

Me! me!! Call me a fanboy as much as you like. I am head over heels in love with FMA:B. It's the best thing next to being a full-fledged Engineer myself. Yes, thats what I really am in real life, and will still gladly accept being called an FMA Fanboy. ♥

You must be really dense to hate FMA:B and still watch 55 out of 63 episodes. I pity you for being such an 'M'.

05-06-10, 1:00 AM

shanimebib said:
kodial said:
cnaw said:
Fanboy . .

I don't see why you react so bad when I say you're a fanboy.

Me! me!! Call me a fanboy as much as you like. I am head over heels in love with FMA:B. It's the best thing next to being a full-fledged Engineer myself. Yes, thats what I really am in real life, and will still gladly accept being called an FMA Fanboy. ♥

You must be really dense to hate FMA:B and still watch 55 out of 63 episodes. I pity you for being such an 'M'.

I hate to drop anime more than I hate watching those I don't like. I started it, I'll do my best to finish it.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!

05-06-10, 1:28 AM

I wonder when Pride will show up. Does he need to walk back to Central Headquarters? I remember that he had a body that can move anywhere inside the central and also along the big transmutation circle dug underground.

Dunno why he hasn't shown up yet, or may be he does need his vessel (selim's body) connected with shadow nearby to move along.

With only Wrath and Pride remaining on his side, "the dwarf inside the flask" won't have any pawn left to divert Ed, Al and everyone else.

05-06-10, 2:51 AM

Being a fanboy isn't a bad thing . . . But for me , i don't wanna give an impression that i love fmab even if its a load of crap . . . I like it because its good . . I'm not a blind fanboy , who loves fma because of it being FMA . . . I love it because its good . . . I literally hated a few episodes of this series , a fanboy doesn't hate ya know . . . Kodial . . .

Oki . I agree wit you about bleach . . . Its okay at best , (will edit my list today). . .
And talkin bout a show you like . . . SOUL EATER . . You know , compared to fma brotherhood , its a load of crap . . . . Yes , CRAP . . . (i love soul eater, but its absolutely no match when compared to fma brotherhood . . . ) . . .

shanimebib , i guess pride is WALKING towards central . . He doesn't have to hurry ya know . Ha ha . . He is confident enough that father has enough strength to take down all the alchemists single handedly :)

05-06-10, 3:06 AM

Hmm, Soul Eater certainly wasn't all it's hyped up to be. I've been wondering lately wether I should lower my rating to 7.But then again.. I don't know.

You're taking me wrong though. FMA:B compared is the superior anime compared to Soul Eater. The reason I dislike FMA:B is a matter of taste and it does not have to do with anything wrong about the anime.

For example, FMA:B's storyline is very well written, solid and coherent. No plotholes, no mistakes, nothing bad whatsoever. But I hate it. It's not the story I wanted it to have. FMA:B's character have very dinstinctive personalities, carefully planned development, well thought-out interactions and detailful backgrounds. But they annoy me to no end, I hate them too. FMA:B also has the best animation I ever saw in an anime, so far, great music score, excellent voice acting, and everything else is very good too. But I freaking hate it! I don't like the way in FMA:B the story and characters turn out to be, the events that are happening, everything is annoying.
It's a matter of tastes, you see...

Here's another example, Junjou Romantica. A Yaoi Romance anime. Probably it's very good, very emotional, and everything about is done perfectly. But just because it's yaoi, I'm not gonna like it, no matter how well written it is. I can not enjoy watching gay men going at it. Same thing with FMA:B.

Not that FMA:B's characters are gay, mind you.. (although, who knows? lol) but in FMA:B's case, I hate villains being defeated so easily, it annoys me to no end. If I could stomach something like that, I would probably love FMA:B. But I don't, so I dislike it.

05-06-10, 4:24 AM

^ I am kinda enjoy your discussion.

"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."

05-06-10, 6:51 AM

Its actually nice to see some criticism to the series. Everyone got their own taste and opinions when it comes to series and etc. And with freedom of speech they got the right to express themselves. Theres a big difference between a guy that dislikes a series for no reason and a guy that dislikes it because of personal views and opinions. Theres hardly any series Ive seen here on myanimelist.net that have only received flawless praise, and it will probably remain that way since nothing is perfect for everyone. And with that I rest my case. Lets just all be friends here.

05-06-10, 3:22 PM

argilium said:
DeathfireD said:
I'm gonna be real pissed if the only reason "Father" is doing all this is just so he can have offspring and be a "complete being".
now where have i heard of that one before?

About 12+ episodes ago when I asked what "father" could possibly gain from all this since he's already immortal and has power. I stand by my post. This show will piss me off more than the first 10 or so episodes did if this is the conclusion.

05-06-10, 7:45 PM

Awesome ending was awesome

05-07-10, 10:12 AM

DeathfireD said:
argilium said:
DeathfireD said:
I'm gonna be real pissed if the only reason "Father" is doing all this is just so he can have offspring and be a "complete being".

About 12+ episodes ago when I asked what "father" could possibly gain from all this since he's already immortal and has power. I stand by my post. This show will piss me off more than the first 10 or so episodes did if this is the conclusion.

Umm, the expression of Homunculus gave it away. You think so? there are far more twists than there are it seems. That expression i guess was intentional to lead us into the wrong conclusion.

05-07-10, 8:20 PM

That was funny especially when Izumi came in.
Overall good episode
Can't wait for the next ep with fight with Bradley and Greed

05-08-10, 4:39 AM

DeathfireD said:
argilium said:
DeathfireD said:

not that i'm supportin what hoho said , but father's immortality is limited immortality . . I mean , father is nothin but a homunculus who has an enormous number of souls . . And another thing differentiating him from the regular homunculus , is the fact that he can perform alchemy . . . . And Once he uses up all the souls in his philosopher's stone to sustain his life for x number of years , he's gonna die . . .

but giving birth to an offspring to be a complete being , is just as lame as it can get :)
Modified by lafuria_sux, 05-08-10, 7:36 AM

05-08-10, 7:23 AM

@cnaw: I don't know if you read the manga or getting spoiled by somehow. But how did you know that Father is limited immortality and the full theory behind the usage of philosopher's stone? There is nothing has been stated like that in the anime as of yet. And even if you were to say it was just your theory then why did you state it out as it was the fact? And whats up with the spoiler tag up there? Well I will avoid it since I dont want to read it.

05-08-10, 7:31 AM

Sig and Armstrong in action is just hilarious :) they're sparkling!
Join our village, where we can have fun together.

05-08-10, 7:35 AM

@Siva . . Its logic . And FYI , I HAVE READ THE MANGA

I won't be explaining the logic behind my reasoning , not now . . Cause if i do , i might get cursed by a few people for spoiling the whole story . . So , i guess you'll have to wait till we're watchin episode 61/62 for an explanation from my side . Sorry . .
And i'll be removing the spoiler tag right now . . . Sorry for the visual inconvenience . .

05-08-10, 8:10 AM

Your last comment is already good for a spoiler to me since I got the idea of those 2 things from that statement. Well it is not like the end of the world for me but next time try not to give such a straight forward hint like that. If you can't explain it in anime current situation then don't do it because you will just give us away the spoiler.

05-08-10, 8:38 AM

@siva . . To be honest wit you , i can still explain it . But my post will be a king size post :) and will take me a long time to type it out . . . And the explanation will be vague . And don't worry ,

this is for you

05-08-10, 9:17 AM

So it was a hint in the manga which wasn't shown in the anime yet? Even if that is the case you stillk shouldn't do it either. I myself don't really mind it to know something a little a head but may be some people do mind it.

Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices