New
May 1, 2010 7:29 PM

Dec 2009
Discuss.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 1, 2010 7:42 PM

Jan 2010
A forbidden love for me :D
I mean,Otonashi is staring to befriend Tachibana and it would be a great twist if Otonashi suddenly switch sides and went to Tachibana side :D:D

I've liked this couple since the first episode when Otonashi doesn't want to shoot Tenshi during Operation Tornado and episode 5 made me open a Otonashi X Tachibana FC :D lol
May 1, 2010 8:09 PM

Feb 2010
Well I guess you could say that after seeing episode 5, my perspective of her changed completely and i feel absolutely sorry for her. I think she needs Otonashi,for im guessing he is the only one that could make her smile and I can say right now that it will absolutely blow us away (reminds me of a 'might have been possible situation for nagato from haruhi) they would i guess complete each other.
ExfiniaMay 1, 2010 8:13 PM

Do you like or wish for the Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade pairing from Angel Beats? Or just love both characters?
Then Join the club ^^:The Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade Club

May 1, 2010 8:17 PM
Feb 2010
Yeah in some ways the Otonashi/Kanade relationship might be the key to helping all the kids finding release/escape from this world they are stuck in. Tenshi seems like a resonable enough girl when you aren't shooting at her and Otonashi is the most reasonable of the "rebels" by understanding and working together they might be able to figure out the meaning behind this world. Yes Yuri is a major female protagonist but in some ways after all she has done her and Oto just isnt an appealing couple. Kanade deserves the happiest of endings after all she has been through, but thats just my Angel love coming through. Can't wait to see how this develops.
May 1, 2010 9:10 PM

Jan 2010
descent87 said:
Yeah in some ways the Otonashi/Kanade relationship might be the key to helping all the kids finding release/escape from this world they are stuck in. Tenshi seems like a resonable enough girl when you aren't shooting at her and Otonashi is the most reasonable of the "rebels" by understanding and working together they might be able to figure out the meaning behind this world. Yes Yuri is a major female protagonist but in some ways after all she has done her and Oto just isnt an appealing couple. Kanade deserves the happiest of endings after all she has been through, but thats just my Angel love coming through. Can't wait to see how this develops.

Me too >.<
Still can't believe i need to wait 4 7 more days :(
May 2, 2010 5:14 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah i think Kanade is suitable to Otonashi if we look how closely they interact in episode 5.Although Kanade stabbed him in first episode,she did it because he asked for it.Way to go for your first meeting.She need someone to comfort her after all the blunder SSS put to her & Otonashi is the only one that can talked to her & be friendly with her without force.After all,the title itself implies that Kanade is the female protagonist in this anime (Angel Beats!).Notice that how fitting her name(Kanade) with piano playing skill in the OP.
May 6, 2010 11:01 AM

Jun 2009
I love this couple becouse the Tenshi is great yandere and Otonashi is a rare main hero which I don't wont to kill myself. He has brains and he even use them. This is just a great type of man. So Otonashi is good and Tenshi is awesome. They are good couple yeah. -_-
P. S. And you love them.
May 9, 2010 10:50 AM

May 2010
Personally, I have to say I saw Kanade's softer presentation coming before episode 5; in particular, I thought her episode 3 comment "it's almost like I'm the enemy" as she removed one of the band's posters was rather revealing. For me, it was the first glimpse of the very human side to the Angel we here all known and love. Later, of course, we start to see Otonashi seeing the same thing - which is why I think the two of them would make such a lovely couple. Whereas the rest of the SSS, whatever their reasons, all blindly follow Yurippe, Otonashi, free of the burden of the SSS' past against the dreaded Tenshi, is actually able to try and understand her - and try he does. It's a work in progress, but I truly hope it will end in love and wedding bells!.
May 17, 2011 8:03 AM

Feb 2011
Because they're cute! I like cute things~

um, they're really suit to be a couple. They share their love naturally and romantically... >//<
Aug 27, 2017 12:04 PM

Aug 2016
The whole anime I saw how much Yuzuru liked her... at fist she was their enemy, but he talked with her and Yurippe also always send him to ask her things for the battlefront. In the last episodes that fact that Yuzuru liked Kanade was very clear, by his glances on her and the graduation ceremony he did for her... I am very sad from the ending of this anime. I wanted them together.
I likd how small Kanade bedise to Yuzuru, like a little girl. Like his little sister.
I croos hands for season 2
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Any Yuri haters?

KazeFalcon - May 2, 2010

15 by DepressedRabbit »»
Mar 22, 2019 1:17 PM

» Request a Member Card :) [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KazeFalcon - May 7, 2010

228 by SongstressAeris »»
Mar 10, 2013 9:56 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 6 Discussion

Exfinia - May 7, 2010

11 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 8:05 AM

Poll: » What you think about Angel Beats from 1st epi till now

Shin_Star - May 10, 2010

10 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 7:55 AM

Poll: » This review =.=

KazeFalcon - May 12, 2010

11 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.