Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2010 5:25 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was able to laugh at the level of censoring once more, Lizzy running to attack... what?

I'm happy to see Roy Mustang die though, but they didn't hesitate to bring in the Railgun. Sasha definitely looked cooler, but the battles were a little lacking once again... I mean why can't they look as good as the op?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2010 5:56 PM

Jan 2009
WTF? What the hell happened to Mafuyu and Tomo each possessing a half of Sword's Maria?
May 5, 2010 7:31 AM
Jun 2008
Epic episode
Very nice piano music ^^
( Hate to say,but I think the director version might ruined the mood of this episode )
Gold Vs Metal
( looking forward of the component of gold )
MorningGloryMay 5, 2010 7:40 AM
May 9, 2010 9:20 AM

Sep 2007
LadyOrihime said:
WTF? What the hell happened to Mafuyu and Tomo each possessing a half of Sword's Maria?
I looked through the ep several times just to see if I had missed it...

but yeah SERIOUSLY what the HECK?! D= The epicness of this part just dropped a ton by just having the egg disappear into thin air...I mean....really.....WUT?!
Looks like it might be back according to the preview though...I don't know how they're gonna explain it though....

Other than that...I guess it was a good ep. Nice to see Sasha's "mastered powered up form" doesn't make that same ugly stone-gray thing appear on his face again....when I first saw that several eps back it was like "man....what happened to his face? No wonder he passed out....that thing looks so heavy..." xD;
IkanoMay 9, 2010 9:27 AM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 11, 2010 8:12 AM

Mar 2008
LadyOrihime said:

That's what I want to say too.

They totally messed up the manga!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2010 1:45 PM

Jun 2009
I didn't read the manga but this episode was weird o__O
poor Mafuyu T____T
By the way I just love the ending song xD
and the scene at the end of it *-*
サービスサービス
May 12, 2010 5:17 PM

Feb 2009
.... What?

May 13, 2010 3:23 AM

Jan 2009
Nadistu said:
LadyOrihime said:
I looked through the ep several times just to see if I had missed it...

but yeah SERIOUSLY what the HECK?! D= The epicness of this part just dropped a ton by just having the egg disappear into thin air...I mean....really.....WUT?!
Looks like it might be back according to the preview though...I don't know how they're gonna explain it though....

kaminakun said:
LadyOrihime said:

That's what I want to say too.

They totally messed up the manga!!

I did the exact same thing.

And wasn't Otori's speech way more epic in the manga? I loved his line about how power to protect outweighs power for revenge.

This was my favorite part of the manga! And after the Sword's Maria has been split between the two girls, GOLD CANNOT GO BACK INTO TOMO! >:(

But hey! If you guys have watched preview for 19...she somehow magically has it :0D *rolls eyes*

It was doing so so so so well...until this disaster. And I'm kinda disappointed they left out Mafuyu all of her clothes when she tells Sasha she's going to go with him to save Tomo. I thought that was more powerful in the sense that nakedness can signify complete honesty, purity, and innocence. Nakedness is depicted in almost all Biblical art from the Renaissance era for that reason.
Mafuyu just looks like a slutty horny catholic school girl getting a quickie, with her bra pushed up over her now MASSIVE chest.

I'm guessing they are pulling a FMA and making their own ending, since the manga is far from over, and they absolutely cannot have another season or two >_>

Sorry for the rant >.<
May 13, 2010 6:34 AM

Sep 2007
Hey ... About Seikon no Qwaser, i'm the only one who found Katja have DAT ASS ? :o
For the episode, i don't read the manga (but yesterday, i bought on am**** the first volume in France. We have the eight volumes out) so i can't complain about the differences. :s
May 14, 2010 8:03 AM

Sep 2008
I'm guessing they are pulling a FMA and making their own ending, since the manga is far from over, and they absolutely cannot have another season or two >_>

why not?

For the episode, i don't read the manga (but yesterday, i bought on am**** the first volume in France. We have the eight volumes out) so i can't complain about the differences. :s

ugh why does France have every manga in the world and those lazy american companies never license anything until it gets attention...okay they licensed Qwaser but the first volume is scheduled to fall and knowing how they love to release next volumes every 3 or 4 months it will take forever to catch up -_-
May 15, 2010 10:28 AM

Jan 2009
Neilikki said:

why not?

My post was sarcastic. It looks like the producers (or whoever) are opting out for an anime only ending because they don't want another season of it.

Like I said, the manga is far from over; as of episode 18, we've reached to chapter 24 out of 42+ chapters total that have been released, and we only have 6 episodes left.
May 15, 2010 4:26 PM

Sep 2008
My post was sarcastic. It looks like the producers (or whoever) are opting out for an anime only ending because they don't want another season of it.

Like I said, the manga is far from over; as of episode 18, we've reached to chapter 24 out of 42+ chapters total that have been released, and we only have 6 episodes left.

ah sorry, sometimes i cant read the irony on net ^^'

but regarding that i have no idea how will this end but did they already do something that messes up with the later events in manga?
i was just recently looking at volume 8 and 9 and...XD i couldnt het whats going on lol, but it looked like whole new arc to me... and i really want to see it animated ;O
May 16, 2010 12:37 AM

Jan 2009
Yeah, they changed quite a bit of things. How the two girls come to possess each part of Sword's Maria, how the Qwaser of Gold can no longer take control of Tomo, etc.

Things go in the oddest direction from volume 7 onward...with the whole Virtual Reality thing.
May 17, 2010 8:21 AM

Feb 2010
WTF!!! IT'S RAILGUN!!!
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 17, 2010 12:42 PM

Sep 2008
whats railgun?

lol
May 18, 2010 2:44 AM

Oct 2008
Neilikki said:
whats railgun?

lol

the one that Ekaterina Kurae(the loli girl[Katja]) made by her doll! she used the electrice power of the tower and made it a prototype railgun, the what you call magnetic projectile shooter, even if a coin is the (bullet) it can be as powerfull or more powerful than a cannon of a tank. (i'm just relating things)

May 18, 2010 9:36 AM

Sep 2008
the one that Ekaterina Kurae(the loli girl[Katja])

thanks for explaining who is Katya, im sure there are people who havent notice before even though watching 17 eps of the show XD
j/k
May 23, 2010 7:50 AM

Jul 2009
"Mafuyu run AWAY!"

*Mafuyu ran towards Tomo*

*me facepalm*
Jun 5, 2010 1:38 PM

Jan 2010
Boobies here, boobies there, boobies boobies everywhere~
Jun 5, 2010 3:09 PM
Jun 2010
I don't get the part where Sasha simply rushes towards the flame phenix ? why the hell didn't he get burned ?

Jun 9, 2010 12:55 AM

Apr 2008
lols ... railgun xD

Jul 13, 2010 7:16 AM

May 2010
This episode was surprisingly good. Hmm, Sasha's voice definitely cracked at emotional parts. Poor Lizzy :(
Good action scenes. There actually wasn't that much ecchi in this episode compared to some earlier episodes.
Jul 18, 2010 1:41 PM

Aug 2009
I didn't get what was going on. So the adepts are trying to make Sasha be stronger by sending him the sacrifices and letting them get killed by him and they call it the Tsar crowning? Also, what's that egg for? Looks like it's important to them.

Okay so it was a good episode nonetheless but I was a little disappointed because the fighting scenes that are supposed to be epic were just plain and simple. How the fuck did Sasha went through that Last Judgement from Phoenix? He apparently beat Ootori after learning that protecting is stronger than avenging. Did Ootori lose on purpose?

I was expecting more from the fights. Hoping to see an epic fight between Gold qwaser and Sasha still.
Aug 14, 2010 8:06 AM

Apr 2010
So far this episode was the best.
I feel hella bad for Phoenix..

Sasha's power was abit overpowered in this episode. Kinda bothersome.
Why the hell does Lizzy have to have her shirt ripped off so her breast pops out? o_o
She was Ootori's...Maria? Scary enough.

I wonder if that priest with the eyepatch would have any main role...
Sep 15, 2010 4:10 PM

Nov 2009
OMG i was like gonna cry when Tresa died!!! and then i figured out. . .oh shes not dead... YAY lol but yeah poor Lizzy ='( and Tomo lol i loved it when Mafuyu got loss and hugged Tomo and she came back and was like, "Eh? I... Again?" ahaha and wow Tomo got kidnapped. . .whateva... and awe poor Sasha!!! i hope he can defeat the thing in Tomo!!! or at most Tomo *her breast r getting annoying!!! actually the WHOLE breast thing is getting annoying!!!*
Nov 14, 2011 5:55 AM

Nov 2010
Laevantein said:
"Mafuyu run AWAY!"

*Mafuyu ran towards Tomo*

*me facepalm*

This exactly.
Apr 18, 2012 3:57 AM

Apr 2012
Again I say I'd respect this show SO much more if it weren't for all the forced fanservice, especially in places where it is clearly out of place, such as the view between Mufuyu's legs, and the breasts everywhere when the moment is meant to be serious.
Sep 29, 2012 4:51 PM

May 2012
Great episode with a great battle, really nice plot in this one I do wonder where they'll find Tomo! Let's find out in the next episodes!
Oct 25, 2012 7:26 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode
Apr 18, 2014 8:42 AM

Nov 2009
Most fucking boring episode ever. I don't watch this show for the dumbass grimdark plot.
Jul 29, 2014 9:25 AM

May 2010
wtf...detailed recap needed just for this episode...

Why is Teresa leaving sasha also @.@

mission skip second anime, abandon ship and hopeful manga makes sense.
Aug 4, 2015 2:19 PM

Apr 2013
Hmm pretty boring fight actually and not much service other wise.
Aug 9, 2015 5:56 PM

Sep 2014
Umm does anyone else think the gold qwaser is like one of those arrogant kids inside a highschool setting anime? Pretty disappointing personality.

There is far too many kidnaps in this series, i've been pretty bored, but it is just getting worse tbh.
Aug 7, 2016 10:00 PM

Jul 2014
How come Gold didn't moan while sucking her own boobs like every other girl does when they got sucked on? I thought only pregnant girls lactate? I'm really sure that the makers don't have a damn clue on how breasts work. And with the Power Of Boner: he defeated the big bad. Lame. 3/5
TricksterZeroAug 7, 2016 10:21 PM
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Aug 7, 2016 10:22 PM

Jul 2014
Goku said:
Umm does anyone else think the gold qwaser is like one of those arrogant kids inside a highschool setting anime? Pretty disappointing personality.

There is far too many kidnaps in this series, i've been pretty bored, but it is just getting worse tbh.

I thought so too. But I forget that this all takes place at school.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 10, 2020 4:23 AM
Jul 2018
The Tomo possession was just dumb like if your going to possess someone way awaken their conscious just so they can help their friend break free
Aug 23, 2023 2:30 PM

Aug 2019
the lolicon is dead.
i dont get how qwaser of gold is supposed to be strong? i dont think gold is that common so how is he able to do basically anything?
katja the railgun
Oct 2, 2023 4:22 PM

Nov 2010
So, Ootori was doing the Hikaru Genji Plan on Elizabeth? I'm sure he would've married her someday if he didn't die. Hehe!
Is that a reference to Railgun?
Why did the egg disappear?

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.