MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Do you feel sorry for Kanade "Angel" Tachibana
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Angel Beats! »» Do you feel sorry for Kanade "Angel" Tachibana

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
View Poll Results: Do you feel sorry for Kanade
yes

238 93.70%
no

16 6.30%
Voters: 254

05-06-10, 7:21 AM

KazeFalcon said:
The one who voted No must be a Yuri fan =.=

You should start reading the topics a bit more because we just ended that yesterday hun. No one said I was a Yuri fan, I'm not a fan of anyone yet in Angel Beats.

papuel and CarLoZ, don't worry about it =) I don't get my feelings hurt by negative comments. Just wanted to end the matter & move on with life. And thanks. =)
Modified by Timare, 05-06-10, 1:28 PM

05-07-10, 9:04 PM

Timare said:
KazeFalcon said:
The one who voted No must be a Yuri fan =.=

You should start reading the topics a bit more because we just ended that yesterday hun. No one said I was a Yuri fan, I'm not a fan of anyone yet in Angel Beats.

papuel and CarLoZ, don't worry about it =) I don't get my feelings hurt by negative comments. Just wanted to end the matter & move on with life. And thanks. =)

Oh,i see :)
Sorry for jumping into conclusion ^^"
Forgive me >.<

05-07-10, 9:22 PM

/facepalms at the no vote

Who couldn't feel sorry for her? ;A;

05-07-10, 9:48 PM

I feel completely sorry for her. I agree with what everyone has said in the last posts.

06-03-10, 5:27 AM

omg who voted no!

06-03-10, 7:06 PM

I just realized kanade and otonashi's sister hairstyle is the same

06-07-10, 6:44 AM

definitely yes, and to add it up when otonashi was imagining her situation sitting alone in
a corner eating her favorite food, so sad

~Nyaaa~

06-23-10, 10:22 PM

Shiro_Yami said:
omg who voted no!

Voltanis said:
/facepalms at the no vote

Who couldn't feel sorry for her? ;A;

You two need to start reading forums, we already done this no need to keep going on about it. It doesn't hurt to do forum reading then complain about the vote. ^^ I don't feel sorry towards Kanade, its just an anime series then before you know it you'll move on to the next series and forget all about Angel Beats characters. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles like that but I don't feel pitiful towards one single anime girl maybe in real life but not in an anime.

If people are still going to complain and whine about the "no" vote then you should forum read cause I ended that last month no need to brag it on.

You could see my reasonings on page 2 on this forum. -hugs you both- I didn't mean it like that but I'm just getting tired of seeing people bringing old news without thinking of reading before posting.

06-25-10, 1:27 AM

well things have changed now.
I certainly don't feel sorry for her anymore.
basically everything bad that happened to her was countered or turned into something good.

Its kinda of like getting mugged but then meeting somebody that changes your life because of that. the end is all that matters.

also I knew from the very start that she was going to become not misunderstood.

so screw you 96% youre wrong.

06-25-10, 8:42 PM

Yes, specially in Episode 5

06-26-10, 2:55 AM

Of course! early episodes they want to eliminate kanade
then in the last episodes they're all friends!

06-28-10, 10:37 PM

I feel sorry for her as well, she is human like the rest of them, yet she was always lonely and there was no one to support her until Yuzuru came. She tried her best helping everyone solve their regrets and pass on,and instead of thanking her, they started fighting her, making weapons to fight her etc.
All she wanted is to say "thank you" to the person who gave her the gift of life(her words), and she just wanted to help everyone, and look how she is treated.

06-29-10, 8:36 AM

yes yes i do feel bad for her cuz first she was being bully a hole organization against her specially when she was fire from her position as a student consul ahhhh just sad

06-30-10, 12:39 AM

No, no, no.
Why? At the end, she was happy. She was able to tell him "arigatou". Maybe she gained new life with Otonashi (last scene).
And... well, I'll be frank. I don't like her as uch as I like for example Yuri - and she is the one who had really hard life.

Sorry for my English ^^

06-30-10, 5:57 AM

I mean I felt sorry for her in the beginning and gradually began to like her more and more. By the end of series I felt happy for her to have someone as Yuzuru to love her. It's different than Hinata for Yui. I mean she had someone who gave her extended life and someone who actually loves her.

She had some bad times but she was happy by the end, all that I care about.
I don't feel sorry for her.

04-10-11, 2:36 AM

I do. T~T

05-09-11, 10:28 PM

I'm #199 voter. love number 9! XD

Poor kanade chan. :CCC. From the begginning of this series, i think kanade isn't bad person. It's SSS who isnt understanding what's kanade's aim. Love kanade chan >_</

03-11-12, 5:05 PM

first anime where i shed a tear (several)

and damn i forgot what happened in episode 5 (gotta what the series again)

and damn yes i feel sorry for her

04-30-12, 6:28 AM

shes really a sad case having to fight the battlefront alone. Then again she alone was stronger than all of them but still you got to pity her for having to fight them juz coz she couldnt convince them to move on

05-21-12, 8:12 PM

i like yurippe more, Lol. but i feel sad for because of how she died lol, btw i thought yurippe would end up with otanashi or w/e the fuck his name is, but it turns out like differently and they just put a random plot in the end when she said, you don't have a heart because your heart is mine or sth i forgot what she exactly said but anyways y they just suddenly metion things. next i think if kanade x otanashi would be paedofile xD. Age difference is like brother to sister that's like 6 years younger

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices