Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you feel sorry for Kanade
May 1, 2010 4:57 PM

Jun 2009
i know i do, since were dealing with the creators with clannad this is the only thing i can see as a gateway to some tear jerking development, especially after watching episode 5.

=======================================================
Sign here; (Your Soul)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 1, 2010 5:54 PM

Dec 2007

yes i feel sad for her ; _ ;
at first episode i always wonder if there;s a way to kill this thing

and now move onto each episode ..
i was thinking if she's also just doing her job to stay in the world ; _ ;

in episode 5
..huwaaaa ~ ..

yes i feel sorry
+vote~
May 1, 2010 6:30 PM

Jan 2010
deady_83 said:

in episode 5
..huwaaaa ~ ..

yes i feel sorry
+vote~
deady_83 said:

in episode 5
..huwaaaa ~ ..

yes i feel sorry
+vote~

After seeing your spoiler, you made me feel guilty as to how Angel was being treated @.@
May 1, 2010 6:46 PM

Jan 2010
I really feel bad for her.
Things just seem to get worse for her with every episode.
At first I was like get her, kill her, but now it feels like she's just an ordinary student doing her job as the student council president.
May 1, 2010 7:09 PM

Jul 2008
I have to say yes. I mean we kinda learned she is only human and i mean after seeing this she was just doing her job but she was giving them some slack now seeing the vice prez now being the prez and what he is going to do to Yuri and the others it seems like Kanade is a good person in some way. I mean she even had her food ticket stolen she was having the most crappest after death day/week ever. <=/
May 1, 2010 7:13 PM

Oct 2008
Yea i kinda feel sorry for her
cuz she really isnt such a bad person

She was only trying to do what she thinks was right for her position

May 1, 2010 7:13 PM

Mar 2008
:C. I feel bad for her too... She seems so cute and innocent too... .____.

May 2, 2010 7:41 AM

Jan 2010
Of cause i feel sorry 4 her >.<
And due to episode 5,lots of Yuri haters appeared and most of them are from Tenshi's fans...
May 2, 2010 7:58 AM

Jan 2010
My guess is kanade was the first person to be taken to that world (after she died so I think she was once human) and that she was given the job of student council president from.....I dunno maybe "god". I feel really bad about the way she was treated it was like she was a robot and yuri just wanted her dead....but now we see shes just like everyone else their she just had responsibilities thrust onto her and I think she was just trying to do her job.

I wonder whats gonna happen to her now...like will she get her spot back as prez of become a normal student. AND i'm wandering if shes mad at the teachers and wants revenge or if shes mad at yuri + SSS (she would've figured it out by now that they were the ones who screwed up her tests)so hmmmmmm, cant wait to see what happens!!
May 2, 2010 4:28 PM

Dec 2009
ye i really do feel sorry for kanade ( im positive she was once human also)
May 2, 2010 6:34 PM

Mar 2009
KazeFalcon said:
And due to episode 5,lots of Yuri haters appeared and most of them are from Tenshi's fans...

Yeah, I'm one of them haha.
Until episode for I was like: "go beat the crap out of the angel" and now I'm like: "Damn you Yurippe and you SSS, now the new seito kaichou is gonna beat the crap of you HAHA"
So yeah I feel sorry for her, so she became my favorite character in the anime.
About her being a human, I still am not sure, because in the first novel, Hinata asks her if she likes someone and she gets confused as if she doesn't have any idea what he's talking about. But with the episode 5 she REALLY seems to be a human
May 2, 2010 6:37 PM

Jun 2009
KazeFalcon said:

I'm also feel bad about Oyama confessed to Her^^

May 2, 2010 6:40 PM

Apr 2009
I've felt sorry for her from episode one. Just reflecting on Yuri just shows how much bullshit Tenshi has to put up with.
May 2, 2010 6:50 PM

Nov 2009
I feel sorry for her... She seems nice and I wish they could stop attacking her.
May 2, 2010 6:58 PM

Dec 2009
She seems cute and innocent and I hope she befriends Otanashi
May 2, 2010 7:55 PM

Jan 2010
Hanekoma said:
KazeFalcon said:

Yeah, I'm one of them haha.
Until episode for I was like: "go beat the crap out of the angel" and now I'm like: "Damn you Yurippe and you SSS, now the new seito kaichou is gonna beat the crap of you HAHA"
So yeah I feel sorry for her, so she became my favorite character in the anime.
About her being a human, I still am not sure, because in the first novel, Hinata asks her if she likes someone and she gets confused as if she doesn't have any idea what he's talking about. But with the episode 5 she REALLY seems to be a human

OMG!
The novel ^^
Yes,tell me where can i get the novels :D:D
May 2, 2010 10:40 PM

Jan 2009
episode 5 made me wonder if otonashi had some kind of relationship with tenshi before they died.

May 3, 2010 2:30 AM

Aug 2009
Well, I usually feel sorry for her for the fact that she...
is lonely and does things alone.
and Otanashi's way of expressing Kanade is very sad

May 3, 2010 7:49 AM
Apr 2010
Poor Kanade >.>

My Badge
May 3, 2010 7:51 AM

Dec 2009
I do. In the beginning I liked her better than Yurippe. Still do, actually.

May 3, 2010 11:48 AM
Jun 2009
It could be too cruel to say "no". The feeling of being alone is just too cruel, just like Nagisa before she meets Tomoya.
May 3, 2010 2:23 PM

Oct 2008
yea i was wondering who voted no?

Not try to make anyone feel bad for your opinion or anything
Just wondering

May 3, 2010 2:50 PM

Aug 2008
Always felt sorry ever since the first episode right when operation tornado ends. It was the scene where Kanade was left alone after taking many attacks from the group.

May 3, 2010 7:03 PM

Apr 2010
TMultimate said:
yea i was wondering who voted no?

Not try to make anyone feel bad for your opinion or anything
Just wondering

I was just wondering the same xD.
At the very first chapter I though... Hey, do you realize that, even if she is god, she must have a reason to do what she does? And in chapter 5 I started thinking: well, maybe she just wanted to make things easier for you, SSS, since if a "NPC" takes her place, you will be fucked up xD.

Also, in the first chapter, I though that they may be still alive, beeing into a coma, and Tenshi just wants them to realize so they can awake once and for all, sacrificing herself not leaving... and that's the reason she doesn't talk too much, since everyone will be leaving her behind. So, thinking that... how would I be able to say that I don't feel sorry for her...
Wornking on a new one since the previous one was 10px too big.
May 3, 2010 7:33 PM

Nov 2009
LMAO how do you vote no?

Yurippe! You little -----! How dare you hurt the quite loli!?!?
May 3, 2010 7:37 PM

Apr 2010
That spoiler D:
i felt really sorry for her though. her favorite meal being taken away and sitting in a corner in the cafeteria alone :/
May 4, 2010 3:05 AM

Mar 2010
who is the person who voted no, she went through so many pain, i think she like the others trying fight the "god", she was preventing them from getting in trouble, thats my theory
May 4, 2010 4:16 AM
Apr 2010
The one who voted "no" is already hiding lol cause he will be FOS'ED for sure hahaha

My Badge
May 4, 2010 4:27 AM

Jan 2008
Yeah, I feel sorry for her. She's so small, and cute, and innocent. All she's done so far was stabbing someone who can't die in the heart. And only cause he didn't believe he couldn't die. I mean, come on...with those l33t skills of hers, she could have wasted the whole SSS by herself if she wanted to.

I don't HATE Yuri and the SSS, cause they're not really malicious, they're just idiots. Also, poetic justice will be served, as the new Student Council President is going to kick their ass.

But man, she lost her meal ticket, and then that picture of her eating all alone....Otonashi better become her friend really soon. She needs a friend...and a hug.

Props to Otonashi for realizing she's not a bad person, and for being the only one who felt sorry for what they did to her.
May 4, 2010 6:26 AM

Dec 2009
Who wouldn't ? I hope her sadness won't last long :(
yuno6.jpg
May 4, 2010 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
Hopefully the next episode trys to get her on a good note
May 4, 2010 10:05 AM

Jun 2009
Poor Kanade. :( I really feel sorry for her. I'm starting to like her much more than Yuri.
May 4, 2010 10:06 AM

Apr 2010
Yeah, poor Kanade.....T_T
May 4, 2010 10:43 AM

Oct 2009
Yes>.<
May 4, 2010 7:57 PM

Feb 2010
CarLoZ said:
The one who voted "no" is already hiding lol cause he will be FOS'ED for sure hahaha

Oh really? That is one stupid comment if you ask me CarLoz. Because I am here now and not hiding. I have been doing those huge projects never ending at school.

Anyway, I honestly do not feel sorry towards Kanade. I know its been rough for her while setting off traps when she was finding the guild and being shot at + being stripped of her position of Student Council President. I don't really feel sorry for her at all. The guild, they were protecting their base. How would they know that Kanade was Human and not an Angel? Then there was Yurippe's group thats been fighting her off not even knowing that she was just doing her job. Yuri did say that the teachers only looked at the tests in front of them then punish students that got all "zero" on every subject.

But really why are you guys wanting to know why I chosen no? Don't get worked up on every little thing that you see and start ranting on the person come on that is really lame because you are offending someone and hurting their feelings about the choice they made. If they want to vote no then let them I don't see a officer or the police telling everyone to vote yes on this topic. I would love it if someone tells us their REAL reason why they chosen yes be honest of what you picked and tell us why. I mean honestly you guys are acting like kids ranting and making jokes about 1 person that chosen "no".
TimareMay 4, 2010 8:21 PM
May 4, 2010 8:01 PM
Apr 2009
I was the one who hit "No" cause I felt like it =) lol jk I hit Yes cause like you guys said... she's been through a lot... and losing her favorite meal after losing her position... is just plain mean =/
May 4, 2010 8:36 PM

Apr 2010
Timare said:
CarLoZ said:

Oh really? That is one stupid comment if you ask me CarLoz. Because I am here now and not hiding. I have been doing those huge projects never ending at school.

Anyway, I honestly do not feel sorry towards Kanade. I know its been rough for her while setting off traps when she was finding the guild and being shot at + being stripped of her position of Student Council President. I don't really feel sorry for her at all. The guild, they were protecting their base. How would they know that Kanade was Human and not an Angel? Then there was Yurippe's group thats been fighting her off not even knowing that she was just doing her job. Yuri did say that the teachers only looked at the tests in front of them then punish students that got all "zero" on every subject.

But really why are you guys wanting to know why I chosen no? Don't get worked up on every little thing that you see and start ranting on the person come on that is really lame because you are offending someone and hurting their feelings about the choice they made. If they want to vote no then let them I don't see a officer or the police telling everyone to vote yes on this topic. I would love it if someone tells us their REAL reason why they chosen yes be honest of what you picked and tell us why. I mean honestly you guys are acting like kids ranting and making jokes about 1 person that chosen "no".

Well, I was just curious to know why someone voted no, just because I couldn't understand it. And I don't understand it yet, but whatever, you are free to vote whatever you want, of course. Sorry if we maked you feel bad for it.

BTW, I voted yes because she has been through a lot and yet she didn't complain one single time. And, if you haven't noticed, she knew who Hinata was, and even joked about there beeing three of them and saying it would be disturbing... So I came up thinking that she was just a good girl with bad luck. I don't blame anyone (like SSS or Guild), but that doesn't mean I won't feel sorry for her, don't you think?
Wornking on a new one since the previous one was 10px too big.
May 4, 2010 11:11 PM
Apr 2010
Timare said:
CarLoZ said:

ouch i got lectured and here i thought only parents/friends/co-workers can lecture you :(...
everybody has his/her opinion...
well i just type/say what i have on my head circling around...
anyways i don't know if my opinion hurt ya
also i'm not good with words specially the consoling ones >.>
i might have trampled your feelings but that's my own opinion(that sprouts on my head) :)

forgot to add...GL w/ the projects :)
got them too but i like to cram haha
CarLoZMay 4, 2010 11:21 PM

My Badge
May 5, 2010 8:47 AM

May 2009
I'm tempted to say who wouldn't, but we've already found one example of that, so...

From all the information I know right now, I'd definitely say she is to be pitied.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2010 10:28 PM

Jan 2010
The one who voted No must be a Yuri fan =.=
May 6, 2010 7:21 AM

Feb 2010
KazeFalcon said:

You should start reading the topics a bit more because we just ended that yesterday hun. No one said I was a Yuri fan, I'm not a fan of anyone yet in Angel Beats.

papuel and CarLoZ, don't worry about it =) I don't get my feelings hurt by negative comments. Just wanted to end the matter & move on with life. And thanks. =)
TimareMay 6, 2010 1:28 PM
May 7, 2010 9:04 PM

Jan 2010
Timare said:
KazeFalcon said:

You should start reading the topics a bit more because we just ended that yesterday hun. No one said I was a Yuri fan, I'm not a fan of anyone yet in Angel Beats.

papuel and CarLoZ, don't worry about it =) I don't get my feelings hurt by negative comments. Just wanted to end the matter & move on with life. And thanks. =)

Oh,i see :)
Sorry for jumping into conclusion ^^"
Forgive me >.<
May 7, 2010 9:22 PM

Sep 2008
/facepalms at the no vote

Who couldn't feel sorry for her? ;A;
May 7, 2010 9:48 PM

Apr 2010
I feel completely sorry for her. I agree with what everyone has said in the last posts.
Jun 3, 2010 5:27 AM

May 2009
omg who voted no!
Jun 3, 2010 7:06 PM

Oct 2008
I just realized kanade and otonashi's sister hairstyle is the same

Jun 7, 2010 6:44 AM

May 2010
definitely yes, and to add it up when otonashi was imagining her situation sitting alone in
a corner eating her favorite food, so sad

~Nyaaa~

Jun 23, 2010 10:22 PM

Feb 2010
Shiro_Yami said:
omg who voted no!

Voltanis said:
/facepalms at the no vote

Who couldn't feel sorry for her? ;A;

You two need to start reading forums, we already done this no need to keep going on about it. It doesn't hurt to do forum reading then complain about the vote. ^^ I don't feel sorry towards Kanade, its just an anime series then before you know it you'll move on to the next series and forget all about Angel Beats characters. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles like that but I don't feel pitiful towards one single anime girl maybe in real life but not in an anime.

If people are still going to complain and whine about the "no" vote then you should forum read cause I ended that last month no need to brag it on.

You could see my reasonings on page 2 on this forum. -hugs you both- I didn't mean it like that but I'm just getting tired of seeing people bringing old news without thinking of reading before posting.
Jun 25, 2010 1:27 AM

Jul 2008
well things have changed now.
I certainly don't feel sorry for her anymore.
basically everything bad that happened to her was countered or turned into something good.

Its kinda of like getting mugged but then meeting somebody that changes your life because of that. the end is all that matters.

also I knew from the very start that she was going to become not misunderstood.

so screw you 96% youre wrong.
Jun 25, 2010 8:42 PM

Jan 2009
Yes, specially in Episode 5
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Angel Beats Fan Site!

Edgy_Pog - Sep 1, 2010

10 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 16, 2021 9:25 AM

» Did this anime leave anyone else feeling incomplete?

Nesano - May 20, 2016

6 by Wijkanda »»
Jul 11, 2021 8:02 AM

» Yuri Nakamura topic

antiotonashi - Oct 22, 2020

3 by antiotonashi »»
Nov 2, 2020 12:06 PM

» Angel Beats! Signature

kaiinrg - Sep 25, 2010

1 by predador »»
Feb 20, 2018 2:28 AM

» Made a signature

IceDraconian - Oct 10, 2010

1 by predador »»
Feb 20, 2018 2:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.