Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which do you prefer?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 26, 2011 10:36 PM

Jun 2008
I really liked Loki in the beginning, but I am growing very found of Caesar so I vote for him. Plus, Nakaba looks at Loki more like a friend/maternal figure... he has no chance sadly. ;(
HEY!
May 14, 2012 10:40 AM

Dec 2010
Ceaser 100%
May 19, 2014 12:58 PM

Feb 2014
I love Loki so much :'(
Aug 13, 2015 7:23 PM

Aug 2015
Loki, because he was a good guy from the beginning
Dec 1, 2015 11:37 AM

Oct 2015
- Loki ! ♡

- Incest all the way. :')
May 9, 2021 12:16 AM
Jun 2016
Ok so idk what it is, but I get really weird vibes off of Loki. Even forgetting the fact that he is Nakaba’s brother, I have the hardest time trusting him. He is the type to say one thing and act another, and because of that, despite him clearly caring about Nakaba, I don’t think he is right for her. Even Nakaba herself mentioned on multiple occasions how he scared her, mainly because of his ability to switch from doting servant to heartless protector within seconds. His cunningness, even towards those he loves, leaves an air of instability and makes it hard to completely open up and trust him. Especially since it is impossible to read what he is thinking
May 9, 2021 12:31 AM
Jun 2016
However, Caesar is pretty much an open book. He always says what he is thinking and rarely holds back. His feelings are on his sleeve and Nakaba finds comfort in the reassurance of knowing how he feels. Caesar has a consistency with his validation, and combined with his impulsive and blunt nature, his feelings are shown to be genuine and it is easy for Nakaba to see that. Although Caesar can be selfish and immature, his love for Nakaba is so intense and pure that he cares about almost nothing else, and for Nakaba (who has always had conditional love), she finds safety and comfort in his presence. Now people may say that Loki’s love is unconditional, which may be true, but because of his secretive nature and a lack of understanding/empathy for those on other sides (specifically when it comes to matters pertaining Nakaba), he can almost “switch off” his humanity to achieve what he desires, and that lack of mercy is what terrifies Nakaba. It plants a certain degree of doubt in her mind of what other feelings he could be hiding from her. Long story short, although Loki is an adorable bean, he isn’t right for Nakaba and in the end, won’t make her happiest as a lover.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member Cards

theemunator - Dec 14, 2010

15 by YukiShootingStar »»
Oct 25, 2012 4:46 AM

Poll: » Favorite Volume Cover?

theemunator - Sep 6, 2010

5 by TragicRomance »»
Nov 29, 2011 5:25 AM

» Submit Member Cards...

AyaSeiran - Apr 26, 2010

9 by AyaSeiran »»
May 18, 2010 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.