MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Caesar or Loki?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Reimei No Arcana »» Caesar or Loki?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
Caesar

35 67.31%
Loki

17 32.69%
Voters: 52

04-30-10, 9:47 PM

Vote! Vote! Vote!
I'm curious to see who will win!

My vote goes for Caesar, even though I feel guilty towards Loki when I say that >.<

04-30-10, 9:52 PM

Have to agree with you there! ( Loki doesn't really have much of a personality to me. )
Modified by AyaSeiran, 05-10-10, 1:20 PM
Come and join us!

05-02-10, 7:25 AM

Caesar
He is cuter and also he treats Nakaba more kindly.
And I have to agree with AyaSeiran: "Loki doesn't really have much a personality to me."

05-02-10, 8:02 AM

Lol. my vote goes to Caesar coz i find him more hotter xD
i like loki's cuteness too ^^

慰め、黄黒。Solace | Kikuro. art by ニモ. TUMBLR ・ FLAVORS.ME

05-07-10, 11:02 PM

I think I'll be the only one to say...Loki. XD He's so cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks sometimes. XDDD

05-08-10, 2:47 AM

Loki kind of RAISED Nakaba after her mother was murdered (and even before). I can't love them together because of this (or him separately <_<) X___X How can he be in love with her? and it's also obvious that she sees him as an older brother.

Ceasar all the way! :D I forgive him for being an idiot at the beginning. <3

05-10-10, 12:54 AM

voted for Loki but i like Caesar too

06-24-10, 12:19 PM

Ceaser is so nice and romantic now but Loki was always cute <3 I can't decide!!!! >_<

09-03-10, 1:59 AM

Loki♥ Loki♥ Loki♥ It would be nice to see the girl end up with the "guy on the side
for once. :) HE IS SO FREAK'IN CUTE!

09-04-10, 10:44 PM

You need to add Ahkil, the new prince from the foreign land, to the vote too. He may be playing a bigger role now....

10-21-10, 11:49 AM

CAESAR! HE'S HOTTER THAN LOKI. XD /shot

10-26-10, 9:36 AM

Caesar he's so hot :D:D

10-26-10, 4:59 PM

Loki, definitely. He cares so much about Nakaba, and it's so obvious he's in love with her- even Caesar knows it. Plus, he's awesome.
Caesar is gradually getting more likable, but even so, I kind of think he's a jerk/brat/immature. I know he likes Nakaba, but he's so nasty at the beginning, I'm having a hard time believing that he's changed. And besides, he can't do those cool moves that Loki can.
And you know cool moves are the most important thing. ;)

10-26-10, 5:02 PM

Talu said:
Loki kind of RAISED Nakaba after her mother was murdered (and even before). I can't love them together because of this (or him separately <_<) X___X How can he be in love with her? and it's also obvious that she sees him as an older brother.

Ceasar all the way! :D I forgive him for being an idiot at the beginning. <3

Ah, but the Loki/Nakaba kiss is so adorable- you can't ignore that blush of hers or her little smile afterward. But I can see where you're coming from- I've wondered if he is more of an older brother character. Still, I think he's definitely the better character when comparing him with Caesar- Caesar is going to have to do a lot of pretty noble stuff before I'll like him.

11-05-10, 6:16 PM

Woot for the underdog Loki! Or half-dog :) Ceasar is like pretty O.O *gah!!! I wished I lived in the 2D world* though, especially after the hair thing. Poor Loki... :( We all know Nakaba is going to end up with Ceasar and something awful might happen to Loki-who-has-adorable-ears.

11-25-10, 9:56 PM

I say Loki. :) He's known Nakaba longer, and his relationship with her is stronger than her relationship with Ceaser. She and Lokie grew up together, and he always protects her. :D

04-12-11, 8:11 AM

i choose loki ^_^ he grew up with nakaba and stayed with her and also he's better than ceasar to me. I really hate ceasar honestly but wuteves. Also loki is cute with his ears and tail.

04-12-11, 8:13 AM

Pyxis_Muse said:
Loki, definitely. He cares so much about Nakaba, and it's so obvious he's in love with her- even Caesar knows it. Plus, he's awesome.
Caesar is gradually getting more likable, but even so, I kind of think he's a jerk/brat/immature. I know he likes Nakaba, but he's so nasty at the beginning, I'm having a hard time believing that he's changed. And besides, he can't do those cool moves that Loki can.

I agree all the way

04-29-11, 7:25 AM

NeahCheeah said:
Pyxis_Muse said:

I agree all the way

I third this.

09-13-11, 1:30 PM

IchigoHollowfi said:
Loki♥ Loki♥ Loki♥ It would be nice to see the girl end up with the "guy on the side
for once. :) HE IS SO FREAK'IN CUTE!

YES YES YES !!
loki is the one she should love coz he loves her the most and he will always protect her
and will never hurt her ,even thought she didnt love him as a man he still wants her to be happy with Caesar and thats TRUE LOVE , she needs loki but loki dont need her
BUT CAESAR NEEDS HER COZ SHE SAVED HIM FROM BEING THE WORST GUY IN THE WOLD !! and he just want to get her into bed XD
I dont know how she fell for him
he even feel like shes something he owns and that she will stay with him
and also loki is stronger

but i also like Caesar ^^ lol still my vote is LOKI !!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices