MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What is it about her?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Erica Hartmann Fanclub »» What is it about her?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
04-28-10, 9:34 AM

I've been trying to figure out for the last couple of months why Erica is my favorite witch, and I just haven't been able to put my finger on it, with as active as this club is, I'm not expecting any responses, but I'd like to know if anyone else has figured out why the like her so much.

06-16-10, 2:51 AM

Indeed, I would say it's because she's very cool and stylish, and has a really quirky and likable personality, not to mention being very hot as well.

07-25-10, 9:11 PM

I've done this many times already, so it would wear me out to do it all over again currently at the moment to the perfect degrees I did last time. But I'll try to say it as shortly and well described as possible.

That smile and confidence is just amazing. I mean, she's really always smiling and upbeat and it's contagious. And she just exudes confidence. Her body just emanates it, especially with that smile. She's an ace, she's confident, she's cute, she's happy go lucky.

She's wild and "hot-blooded" and would seem like the live of the party in most cases, so much so that apart from her serious treatment of her work as a fighting ace(and even then she takes it with a hot-blooded smile), she's messy and laid back about everything else in life. She's the absolute opposite of Shinji Ikari, and some of us are attracted to that strong, hot-blooded, fun loving, messy female type.

The term "hot-blooded" is a bit vague anymore the way people are using it. I suppose some people might not find her truly as "passionate" in some ways as they find her a whimsical loli, but she's certainly more hot-blooded in the anime-colloquial sense more than most of the cast, such as Sanya, Eila, Gertrude, Lynette, and even Yoshika. Pretty much the only other two characters in the show shown to have her personality type are Yeager and Lucchini. In which, if my memories serve me correctly, Erica's behavior and demeanor works like a mixture between Yeager and Lucchini's. As Erica is more consistently tied to the side of wild and laid back(debatable).

Essentially, I think she has most of the GAR that Mio has(she would have all if she had more time to shine), with less of the structure(and nobody likes Rossiu). She doesn't like rules, but is still a strong and excited fighter, with the most impressive record on the team, and she's really friendly and socially dominant in the sense of being on the far side of extroverted, to me, she has a lot of the qualities preferable in a woman.

And unlike some of the other girls, she's 16 which is actually somewhat close to an adult, so one can feel like less of a lolicon.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.

08-24-10, 11:26 PM

Her hair.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices