MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dengeki Daisy »» Anime

Pages (3) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
09-24-11, 2:05 AM

I want an animated version too it would be good as long as they stick to the manga. It has 50 chapter or so I heard. So there should be little to no filler.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

09-24-11, 8:53 AM

^ Well, shoujo's not nearly as infamous for its filler as opposed to shounen.

Though I wonder why it hasn't been animated yet. I'm sure some studios have taken notice of DD, but perhaps Motomi Kyousuke declined their proposals to animate it? I'm totally for an anime, but only if IG does it. If JC Staff touches it, I'll be pissed. Look at Maid-sama; it was a mediocre mess. Manga was better.

09-24-11, 10:56 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing this made into an anime...just as long as they don't do the same thing they did with Skip Beat! >.>

09-25-11, 4:50 PM

The art in the manga of Saiyuki is really pretty and detailed. Really detailed hair and stuff. Then I looked and the anime and saw that so much of the detail was lost. Same thing happened with Kaichou wa Maid-sama. Considering Dengeki Daisy is my favorite shoujo manga, I'd be disappointed to see all this disappear in animated form. The scenes that really hit my heart and just so beautifully drawn and I'm positive I would not get that emotional punch in anime form, even if the music behind the scenes were great.

That said, I would watch it anyway if it existed. Though if the voices chosen are pretty bad (stereotypical dumb girl voice for Teru, for example), it'd be an immediate drop.

09-27-11, 7:40 PM

I would hate if they made a terrible anime. Although I want to see Kurosaki... love him.

Sucrose said:
-Touya- said:
An anime wouldn't be bad, but I wonder if it would do the manga justice?

Probably not.
-BlackRabbit- said:
gerb234 said:
biakudryavka said:
I don't know, but for some reason, I prefer that Dengeki Daisy don't turn into an anime. :(
I have the same feeling for some reason.

Not so warm to the anime idea either.

09-28-11, 2:54 AM

MallyMalMal said:
Psh, who WOULDN'T wanna see Kurosaki in anime form?! O_o
Lord, he's hot enough in the manga but christ....I would love for this manga to get an anime but sadly, there's not enough chapters to reallyl make a whole season yet....or at least I don't think there is. Hopefully it'll get an anime eventually.

I could NOT agree more with how ridiculously delicious Kurosaki would appear in the anime, but I think there are MORE than sufficient chapters to create an anime starting now. I think the one reason they may be waiting is that of the sad truth of shoujo mangas. Once they're done with one season, they'll never create a follow up season. So maybe... the creators/studio are waiting for the resolution and the end villain to surface aNd what not.

10-31-11, 1:02 AM

I agree. Maybe they are really waiting for the story to progress more. But a lot has already happened in 43 chapters which can be made into an anime (12 episodes). I mean if Uta no prince sama can have an anime where NOTHING interesting happens like any competition, classes, (nothing at all really >.>) then dengeki daisy can definitely be animated into a short anime with lots of interesting stuff shown. Ofcourse this is all provided the manga story is strictly followed. I would love to see the humour in the manga getting animated perfectly too. The mangaka has done a brilliant job in that department. And ofcourse the story is very unique and interesting. Oh well, I am just praying that the anime production companies atleast have taken notice of this awesome manga.

02-21-12, 4:43 PM

i wanna hear teru say "go bald kurosaki"!!!

05-17-12, 8:01 AM

If there are a manga that should be made in to an anime, then it is this!

05-23-12, 3:16 AM

I hate to be a downer but news flash people: Dengeki Daisy is not popular in Japan. Quite the opposite in fact.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

06-29-12, 2:25 PM

I find it really weird that they havn't made this into an anime yet, DD seriously got to be the best manga I've read.

07-18-12, 11:55 AM

El-Ricards said:
i wanna hear teru say "go bald kurosaki"!!!
OMG YES!! xDDD
phoenixalia said:
I hate to be a downer but news flash people: Dengeki Daisy is not popular in Japan. Quite the opposite in fact.
Whaaaaaaa........t?

Idk, It would be a really awesome anime, but I just don't know...

08-28-12, 5:53 AM

If they made an anime out of this I would be the happiest person on earth.

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea

10-26-12, 9:11 PM

I actually don't think an anime will do this series justice. The drawings in this manga is just so darn good. This is one of the few mangas when I needn't to stare at a panel and figure out what the heck is going on. The language and speech is easy to understand and everything just works out so plently on paper. Anime would just lead to disappointment
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

11-14-12, 9:00 AM

Confucius said:
I actually don't think an anime will do this series justice. The drawings in this manga is just so darn good. This is one of the few mangas when I needn't to stare at a panel and figure out what the heck is going on. The language and speech is easy to understand and everything just works out so plently on paper. Anime would just lead to disappointment

Yeah, or someone would created an OVA what would be real disaster ( as most of the time ). So I don't even want them to do something like that.

01-09-13, 12:12 PM

ahelo said:
What are you talking about? Kaichou is WAY more popular than this.

He/She said "It WASN'T as popular (before it gets an anime adaption) as Dengeki Daisy is NOW (without getting an anime adaption) ..

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea

01-15-13, 7:22 PM

phoenixalia said:

DD was really popular a couple years ago but the popularity has died down considerably.

01-16-13, 8:21 AM

I almost always prefer mangas over animes personally. Only if they did it super well and had extremely high quality art.

04-11-13, 7:12 PM

Give it time. I rather see them take time on choosing the right studio. Don't want Dengeki to be bad like other shoujo anime.

Pages (3) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices