Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 25, 2010 7:00 PM

Feb 2010
I also aww'ed at the RoyxRiza moment..however it came out sounding more like a puppy moan..type weird thing
haha idk
and armstrong was hilariouss the sparkles were amazing.
Apr 25, 2010 7:01 PM

Jun 2009
The Armstrongs and Briggs soldiers are BADASS.

Envy had it coming, glad to see him in pain >:)
Apr 25, 2010 7:11 PM

May 2009
AICW said:

Also, lol at the stupidly obvious way of stopping the zombies. Destroy their jaws? Damn, I can't believe I didn't think of that 2 episodes ago.

It was so damn obvious that nobody thought of it - except Olivier. Brilliant. lol
Apr 25, 2010 7:23 PM

Dec 2008
This episode was amazing!!! I was like awwwww when Roy and Riza had their moment! And I almost cried when Envy died cause I kinda felt sorry for him :( And Armstrong was beast when he popped his shoulder back in! I cannot wait till the next episode! And it is sad that there are only 9 episodes left in the series I will be sad when it is done :( :(
My Favorite Anime/Manga:

FMA (I support Royai and EdWin!)
Soul Eater
Bleach
Naruto

"It's bad enough he is useless on rainy days" Riza from FMA

Apr 25, 2010 9:38 PM

Oct 2008
I don't think i'll be watchin this episode any sooner . I want to , but no , no one has released the xvid version yet . . .
And by the way , i saw kodial speakin crap as usual on ep 53 discussion thread . You can check it out suigetsu . . . Lol:)
Apr 25, 2010 10:44 PM

Aug 2008
Finally a good episode compared to the rubbish served up for past 10 or so eps.
Apr 25, 2010 11:12 PM

Apr 2008
Loved this one. I hope they do that from now on with the credits.

Envy kind of made me sad though. I never really liked him in particular, but he was cute in that little form. It annoyed me that he destroyed his stone too. That could have been useful.
Apr 25, 2010 11:30 PM

Oct 2008
llamaben said:
Finally a good episode compared to the rubbish served up for past 10 or so eps.

hahhahah...i'd seriously like to know wat was so RUBBISH about the past few episodes.....
Apr 25, 2010 11:58 PM

Feb 2010
Armstrong siblings were wonderful as usual! Olivier! And I felt sad for Envy, being jealous of humans and wanting to destroy them... He led a sad life.
Apr 26, 2010 1:01 AM

Mar 2009
What a freakin awesome episode.
I liked the evil Mustang, but Riza taught me how I like the normal one even more.
That was a very good talk.
And the rest of the episode was awesome as well, the only thing I'm missing is Winry T_T

ArcticMech said:
Not short of amazing. Still wondering how a series - animated or not - can be so good week-in, week-out. Powerful opening. Roy x Riza (or Roy vs. Riza) was simply electric. Envy went out pathetically as it should be. Armstrong siblings are scary. The ending scene will make the wait until next episode almost unbearable. Seriously, how can a show be this good?! Wow.

indeed. i asked myself the same thing a few minutes ago.
UnknownFactApr 26, 2010 1:07 AM
Apr 26, 2010 2:03 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
SO GOOD. I know I keep saying this every 5 episodes but,

BEST EPISODE YET!!

Envy's last words were said perfectly by the VA.
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Apr 26, 2010 3:23 AM
Nov 2009
AWSOME EPISODE CLEARLY 5/5. im just lacking words for this epix anime, there is just none else like it

also

cnaw said:
this episode is in a league of its own......complete episode review to follow soon.....

and some troll has given this episode a 2.....F U......envious faggot

can u stop posting so much, l2use the edit function ffs
Apr 26, 2010 3:32 AM

Jul 2009
Am I the only one who thought it was totally fubar and hypocritical of them to stand between Mustang and his revenge?
Seriously what a bunch of a**holes to put him in a situation like that, revenge leads to closure and ends that chapter in the book that is your life. If you just leave it like that, it will be open for the rest of your life.
Also enough of the ishbal reminiscing crybabies, we are the sum of our actions and only the weak regret them, mourning and regretting servers no purpose but self loathing.

Oh and did anyone else notice the major drop in art quality when it switched over to the Armstrong fight?
All of a sudden there was a significant lack of details, which was very visible when you compared it to the excellent quality of the Mustang chapter.
Apr 26, 2010 3:42 AM

Jan 2009
fucking awesome episode once again
Apr 26, 2010 4:01 AM

Oct 2008
EternalDreamer said:

Oh and did anyone else notice the major drop in art quality when it switched over to the Armstrong fight?
All of a sudden there was a significant lack of details, which was very visible when you compared it to the excellent quality of the Mustang chapter.

well thats because the episode was done by two different animation directors.....the first half was done by hiroki kanno...and he is absolutely spectacular...the other half was done be ryosuke seki guchi.......and that dude is good at best......

and

Torrentsven said:

can u stop posting so much, l2use the edit function ffs

ya ya , ill make it a point to reduce the number of my posts , but hey , im not spamming here....all my posts have relevant stuff in em.....and i deleted my previous post too.....so i think its okay if i post this...........))))))))
Apr 26, 2010 4:03 AM

Apr 2010
EternalDreamer said:
Am I the only one who thought it was totally fubar and hypocritical of them to stand between Mustang and his revenge?
Seriously what a bunch of a**holes to put him in a situation like that, revenge leads to closure and ends that chapter in the book that is your life. If you just leave it like that, it will be open for the rest of your life.

They stood between him because to exact his revenge in that fashion would have been a good start to destroying his character. Mustang has a kind heart but is still firm in judgement that is why he would make a great leader. Do you really think he was using any of his sound judgement, whatsoever, during his "fight" with envy? He was completely consumed by his hatred.

Would you want a leader who is blinded by his emotions?

Whether or not revenge is the only way someone can start fresh wasn't the issue. They were worried about Mustang becoming something he is not. Besides killing envy will never bring Hughes back. It wouldn't fix anything that has been done. So why does he need to do it to move on? If you ask me I would say Mustang moved on because he didn't kill Envy. The need to get revenge in the first place was rooted in Mustang not being able to let go.
szugiohApr 26, 2010 4:09 AM
Apr 26, 2010 4:04 AM

Jul 2009
An excellent episode again, I love how they show us hughes flashback, also envy's moment of death is much better compared to the manga.
Apr 26, 2010 4:10 AM
Jul 2018
Great episode!!!
Kinda made me cried a little...
poor envy :'(
Apr 26, 2010 5:56 AM

Aug 2007
Everything below is my opinion and I won't add "IMO" in every sentence. Feel free to disagree. And I prefer to refer to Envy as a "she" but I will refer to that worm as "he" as well".

And so here we are, the most annoying chapter of FMA (94th) has finally been animated. I didn't like it in the manga and since FMA:B is several times worse than manga I hated this episode. There were only 5 good things in it: Izumi's entrance, topless Riza, Roy's anger (before everything became pink and everyone loved one another and wanted to hug), Armstrong's and Hohenheim's performances. The rest made me want to puke or at best extremely annoyed me.
Firstly, Olivier annoyed me as always acting all tough and all. The whole "you're under my command now" and soldiers instantly listening to her was so unconvincing that I can't believe Arakawa did that. "Defend yourselves and don't be killed". No s*it Sherlock. And I should start with the fact they didn't shoot her on sight (even though they were ordered to) but waited until she could talk to them and until dolls came.
Secondly, the thing with Roy was utterly stupid. From berserk mode Roy went to hugging everyone, saying that shrimp make him realize his mistake (yeah, right...), etc. That was completely out of his character.

To be more specific:

1) Roy killed dozens of innocent people (and who knows if not hundreds, with his destructive power I wouldn't be surprised), woman and children also (whether directly or not, doesn't matter) as well as Ishbalans that only defended themselves from aggressors and had no chance against Amestris' superior power (and he knew it). He didn't kill Envy however, because it was, eh... wrong?! So mass murderer, trash and war criminal in one person was of more worth than dozens of Ishbalans? It certainly looks that way. Mustang literally made people s*it themselves and he didn't even budge then but continued to do a human barbecue. There was no sign of emotion when he fried people, even the ones that had no strength to fight back. What's more a while later he cheerfully talked with Hughes! Years later he flirted with girls and acted casually as if nothing happened, he wasn't a psycho and didn't kill people randomly. Why would killing Envy change him? Let's be serious here.

2) I don't know what Roy was waiting for with killing Envy. Before Riza or Ed could do anything he would have already burned him. He also should have done that before Riza put a gun into his head, it looked like he was waiting for her to do it. He also could kill Envy without hurting Ed (he would only warm up his automail a little).

3) Scar was preaching him, now that's a good one. He and Scar are completely different and their revenge was on a different scale too. Scar hated (and still hates but he is over with killing) ALL Amestrians. Whether they were doctors (that saved his brethren lives) or children (Ed, Al) it didn't make a difference to him. His desire for revenge had no end since there were many Ishbalan murderers. Mustang however hated only ONE person. Chain of hatred would end where it started with one death. He would kill Envy and it would be THE END. And no, I won't believe that it could change him in any way. If he wasn't changed for worse after killing innocent PEOPLE (not some worms, mass murderes at that) he would most certainly not be changed by killing the biggest son-of-a-**ore that existed. He was a guy in his thirties, people don't change easily at that age. And we've seen he could flirt, joke and live a normal life after what he had done in Ishbal, if Envy's death would change him that would mean Ishvalans were worse trash to him than Envy, i.e. he was SOF** himself and a racist.

4) To Riza torturing Envy was OK (she let Mustang burn Envy's eyes, tongue, etc.) but killing him no. She wanted to kill him herself though.

5) In the anime Mustang knew exactly when Envy would be left with one life and even made a special combo with his last attack and took a while with it, groaning as if he wanted to take a dump. Last explosion also seemed bigger then previous ones (again suggesting he knew it would be enough). That didn't make sense at all. Nice Bones. You've managed to screw up a story that was already screwed up beyond saving. That's an achievement.

6) Envy not killing Riza the first time they've met in the tunnels was strange. She loved to kill people in that manner but somehow it made sense to her to go with Riza and wait until they've met Mustang? We've seen that Mustang was capable of doing very small burns so he could probably neutralize Envy before she could do anything once they've met (and it was rather inevitable). And if she wanted to have Riza as a hostage it would be easier to her to absorb her (and not killing her by the way) thus preventing Roy from attacking (just like she did with Ed in ch. 52).

4/10 for the episode, and it's me being generous and taking into account Arakawa having a kid and all.
Apr 26, 2010 6:03 AM

Feb 2009
^Nice review there. You're gonna attract a whole lot of attention now. Be prepared.
(now we know who gave 2 in the poll...)
belatkuroApr 26, 2010 6:43 AM
Apr 26, 2010 6:28 AM

Feb 2009
Roy's snapping was as badass as ever!! And his angry face was still scary as hell!
And I never thought Envy would commit suicide, not very much like him. In his little beast form, it looked funny to see him sitting. Anyway, I want to see him die in his human form which was more 'decent', but I guess Roy wouldn't allow that.

BTW, I expected to see more flames and anger when Roy unleashed his rage through a blank tunnel.

I like the previous episode more, this episode is a little bit too much full of forgiveness.

PS. I want more action scenes of Olivier's!!!
Apr 26, 2010 6:39 AM

Nov 2008
cnaw said:
I don't think i'll be watchin this episode any sooner . I want to , but no , no one has released the xvid version yet . . .
And by the way , i saw kodial speakin crap as usual on ep 53 discussion thread . You can check it out suigetsu . . . Lol:)

lol i know i saw :)

looks like we have a new weekly troll lol
suigetsu00Apr 26, 2010 7:01 AM
Apr 26, 2010 6:44 AM

Oct 2008
I'm skeptical they can end this in 9 episodes. Although the manga looks like its concluding, im not really sure if they can animate everything left.

I found the episode good although Envy's death was a little too exaggerated for my liking, i didnt exactly feel sorry for him.
Apr 26, 2010 6:49 AM

Sep 2006
Awesome episode. This is probably the top episode in FMA:B because it has super intense flaming action, AND a nice storyline/emotionally rational bit tagging along with it.

There was a long of talking, and it was quite apparent when at the 12min mark we were still talking with Envy in the exact same location as last episode left us with. But the pacing is really just perfect, it doesn't feel too unrealistically fast or slow.

The Armstrong second half gave a completely different vibe altogether. It had Olivier speaking the least and ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG at his best!!!! SPARKLES!!!!! Each punch you could almost feel it, hahah...

Hohenheim and Father meeting was done really really well. It's just a simple act of walking, nearly half a minute at that, and yet it builds up so much anticipation!!!! Awesome.

This is the first time I've ever felt that excited watching character development that is nearly 100% about talking on and on. With still image and recap audio [Envy] (wow it works pretty well here).

@goral: I think you should go and read non-fiction. Period. We're fine with a fictional story not making too much sense, and the character development is already pretty top-notch amongst anime.

goral said:

1) Roy killed dozens of innocent people (and who knows if not hundreds, with his destructive power I wouldn't be surprised),. He didn't kill Envy however, because it was, eh... wrong?!

Roy repented. He decided he didn't want another Ishbal, because it really haunted him.

goral said:

5) In the anime Mustang knew exactly when Envy would be left with one life and even made a special combo with his last attack and took a while with it

Of course! He smelt that Envy was smelling charrier than usual / tried to burn Envy's fats, and discovered it's taking more effort than usual to locate those fats / so he knew Envy was on his last life.

goral said:

6) Envy not killing Riza the first time they've met in the tunnels was strange. She loved to kill people in that manner but

Envy would love to kill you as your own mother than squishing you as a giant green monster. Envy loves to gloat.
Apr 26, 2010 7:53 AM

Feb 2009
_Vincent_ said:
It annoyed me that he destroyed his stone too. That could have been useful.

If he really wished to die, then he had to.
You remember Lust, right?

When Roy plucked the stone out of Lust's chest and tried to use it to save Havoc. Lust shattered into fragments. Roy thought he'd killed her, but then she regenerated 'cuz there were some fleshes on the stone.

And in another episode where Roy really killed her this time, she turned into ashes. There, we saw the philosopher's stone and when it reached the ground, it shattered and flew away.

+++++

I like Eclipse, but if they loses their main translator ( how many do they have anyway? ), does that mean the quality might drop?
AidanKieranApr 26, 2010 8:04 AM
Apr 26, 2010 8:32 AM

Jul 2009
Envy was pitiful in this episode but I refuse to for sorry for him. FMA is at such a high quality level at the moment it's almost perfection.
Apr 26, 2010 9:09 AM

Oct 2008
Well . . Don't bother explaining cardinal4 . . I've known that dude goral from episode 1 , had a heated argument with him , but this guy wasn't willing to understand . So no point arguing . He's the biggest fma hater i've seen besides a guy called stephen marshal on facebook . . . And torrentsven or whatever your name is , isn't this supposed to be a discussion , i can post how many messages i want . . . Unless its not irrelevant . . . If its irrelevant , than i'm just spamming and you can ask me to stop . . . I can't keep editing old messages . . So sorry :) i love to share my experiences wit people , and i'm trying to do just that . .

Lol. . . suigetsu . . . Haters are a rare commodity . . For this anime . . . .

Well , there was a minor flaw wit somethin i noticed in the first half of this episode . . Its roy's hair in the ishbal flashback . . They're weird . . . Otherwise i can't find a single issue wit this episode . . For me , this is one of my top 5 episodes of all time . . . . ALL TIME . .
Apr 26, 2010 9:10 AM

Apr 2009
Well, holy fuck did Miki Shinichiro deliver o.o
I teared up at the Hughes flashback scene -sniff- And then again (I still don't believe I'm saying this) at Envy's death scene. What the hell.

Although, but this is an issue with the manga and not its adaptation, I really wish Mustang had killed Envy. You can bombard me with posts like 'wtf are you saying, you're completely missing the point here', and maybe I really am, but I'm just saying: I wish he had. He's basically a war criminal, what would killing a homunculus do to his soul or whatever? He wants to repent in jail anyway...
Nevertheless, the episode was awesum.
CenedessApr 26, 2010 9:18 AM
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Apr 26, 2010 9:28 AM

Sep 2009
I really have been waiting for this episode, i had really liked the mange version and the anime version was almost perfect =)

suigetsu00 said:
( i kinda preferred riza saying "dont go where i cant follow" at the scene riza is holding a gun to roy's head in the manga

yepp i had preferred it too

... i felt a little bit sorry for Envy too >.<

@goral
your post made my day and i have to say that i have never seen so much stupid statements in one post except from myself (i admit that i tend to write bulls**t too).
out off all your statements i could agree with you is, that Olivier was annoying, i didn't like that much but it was acceptable.
to all your other statement i could only laught =/ (yes, very hard, i also got tears in my eyes!).

i respect your opinion, but in all respectability most of your comments are (in my opinion) wrong/ ridiculous. i am wondering if you are watching the same FMA: B as i do
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Apr 26, 2010 9:49 AM
May 2008
I know each person is entitled to their opinion but I actually loved this episode. I really think this is one of the best episodes in the anime so many incredible moments, and some of them even better than in the manga.

Episode 54

Beyond the ranging Fire

Apr 26, 2010 10:00 AM

Jul 2009
Envy's death was one of the most epic scenes I've ever watched. TERRIFIC.
That was like the best episode ever.
Apr 26, 2010 10:05 AM

Jul 2009
And lets pray there isn't a FMA: the Conqueror of Shangri-lah/Shambalah/Shanalah/Lalalah after episode 63.
Apr 26, 2010 10:11 AM

Nov 2007
Destiny-Rukia said:
I know each person is entitled to their opinion but I actually loved this episode. I really think this is one of the best episodes in the anime so many incredible moments, and some of them even better than in the manga.

Episode 54

Beyond the ranging Fire

Great post. So much love! Thanks for sharing. Those were the same thoughts I had in my mind, but comparing it with the manga (which I never read) made me wanting to read the manga.

Thanks again. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 26, 2010 1:03 PM

Nov 2007
Latest Update on fansubs:

[Eclipse] probably wont be subbing Brotherhood anytime soon, Mentar and Mango-chan probably are still looking for a Translator to replace Kokizzzle who had to face real life issues at this stage and sadly had to leave [Eclipse] and quit fansubbing altogether. Let's all wish him the best of luck and hope he finds a great future ahead in RL.

This sudden setback (at least from [Eclipse] fans point of view) also means no more Kaichou wa Maid-sama until [Eclipse] gets a replacement for Kokizzle.

As for other anime of concern, mreweilk is still looking for a replacement for Kokizzzle as well since he was subbing DRRR!! with [Ecliptic-BSS].

For now, I will recommend everyone to watch [Ecrisp] because it is really good for a one man fansub group.

Latest Edit: Mentar said [Eclipse] won't disband. He also said they have got hold of Translators who are willing to work on Brotherhood and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Now hoping someone will respond to mreweilk to help with Durarara!!
shanimebibApr 26, 2010 1:25 PM
Coronavirus.
Apr 26, 2010 1:29 PM

Feb 2010
Loved this episode :P
Apr 26, 2010 1:32 PM
Jul 2009
Does Ecrisp have a XviD version? My computer can't play .mkv files
Apr 26, 2010 2:20 PM

Apr 2010
@EternalDreamer: I like your attitude. You're right, I myself was a bit put off by how freaking long it took for Envy to die because no one snapped STFU at him and exterminated him.

As for your comments about regret, normally I would agree, but actively participating in genocide is

As for goral, his issues with this episode are a lot smarter and more intelligently articulated than any other hater I've seen (like kodial, who's reduced to just being a troll and making dumbass remarks).

However, one thing I would point out is that Roy is NOT leading a normal life. All the joking and womanizing is just an act he's putting on for the benefit of others.

But on the other hand, this doesn't mean a normal life is impossible. Hughes was actually the one who was able to have a normal life after Ishval. Then again, he may be an exception, as every other character we've seen from that genocide was screwed up afterwards (Dr. Knox suffered PTSD and alienated his family, Isaac McDougal went AWOL and then tried to destroy the government, etc.)

Ugh, I'm losing my train of thought, I'm gonna go eat lunch now.
Apr 26, 2010 2:31 PM

Nov 2007
Lilgnomy said:
Does Ecrisp have a XviD version? My computer can't play .mkv files

Encoding as I type. This will be my first ever XviD encode, so fingers crossed. And its like an hour and a half away from being done. Had to do a bit of research, but like I edited my previous post, [Eclipse] will be doing Brotherhood. They are just sorting things out. had a chat with Mentar on IRC.
Coronavirus.
Apr 26, 2010 2:35 PM

Oct 2008
Shanimebib . . Thanks for the lead dude . . . As to what i know , you are the only one here who is providing information to us about eclipse . . This is huge . Eclipse , being one of the biggest fansubs on the web , have lost a translator . . . Wish kokizzle the best of luck for his life ahead . . . And hope eclipse finds someone good , sooner rather than later . . Well . . Its not a big deal for drrr fans , cause that series is not licenced and even if bss drops it , some random group will pick it up . As a matter of fact , anime council does a pretty good job wit drrr . Same can't be said about fma , which is a licenced show and only brave fansubbers are keeping up wit the show and releasing episodes regularly . . So i'm extremely sad because of the events that have taken place . . . And i hope shanimebib keeps posting updates about how everythin at eclipse , is shaping up . . .
Apr 26, 2010 3:16 PM

Sep 2007
Awsome episode, I cried!!!;____;
Apr 26, 2010 5:20 PM

Jul 2009
Ed has really matured; very appealing.

I'm glad to see Izumi as I love her, I also adore Izumi and Sig's relationship.

I actually felt sorry for Envy, he's my least favourite homunculous too.
They're all dropping, I feel sorry for Sloths already, he's so innocent.

Apr 26, 2010 5:34 PM

Nov 2007
[Ecrisp]_Fullmetal_Alchemist_Brotherhood_-_54_[848x480_480Kbps_XviD_AAC][62B4543C][Shani-Encode].avi

Get the [Eclipse] one when they release their XviD.

Thanks to [Ecrisp] for Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 54.
Coronavirus.
Apr 26, 2010 5:51 PM
Jan 2008
shanimebib said:
Latest Update on fansubs:

[Eclipse] probably wont be subbing Brotherhood anytime soon, Mentar and Mango-chan probably are still looking for a Translator to replace Kokizzzle who had to face real life issues at this stage and sadly had to leave [Eclipse] and quit fansubbing altogether. Let's all wish him the best of luck and hope he finds a great future ahead in RL.

This sudden setback (at least from [Eclipse] fans point of view) also means no more Kaichou wa Maid-sama until [Eclipse] gets a replacement for Kokizzle.

As for other anime of concern, mreweilk is still looking for a replacement for Kokizzzle as well since he was subbing DRRR!! with [Ecliptic-BSS].

For now, I will recommend everyone to watch [Ecrisp] because it is really good for a one man fansub group.

Latest Edit: Mentar said [Eclipse] won't disband. He also said they have got hold of Translators who are willing to work on Brotherhood and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Now hoping someone will respond to mreweilk to help with Durarara!!

Oh wow was wondering what was the hold up but glad to see everything is going well once again.

Thanks for the info man, much appreciated. :)

EDIT: Oh, BSS found a translator for Durarara - http://bssubs.net/2010/04/drrr-15/
AlphapandaApr 26, 2010 5:58 PM
Apr 26, 2010 5:57 PM

Jun 2008
Gonna give the ecrisp one a miss and wait for eclipse since im not sure ecrisp are any good and generaly avoid random new groups that pop up with similar names to other groups(to much sillyness a couple years back from some idiot subbers), dosent matter how long it takes em to get the subs out i'll wait(havent caught up on fma yet anyway)
Apr 26, 2010 6:19 PM

May 2009
Thanks for info on Eclipse (been watching their joint subs with SS from Shana)

I was wondering what happen to Eclipse when I saw someone post on BSS DRRR!! eps 15..

Good luck to both of them, guess gonna wait for Eclipse to release FMA 54!
Zutto Anime, Game, Manga!

Apr 26, 2010 7:02 PM

Jun 2008
MAL has posted that the manga will end on June 12, 2010. Which means two more chapters.

However I don't know how much to believe in MAL, since I haven't heard from anywhere else that the end was confirmed.

Either way we know for sure that we have 9 more episodes left, and it'll be a fun ride until the end.
Apr 26, 2010 7:28 PM

Jul 2009
so no one likes TMD
Apr 26, 2010 8:38 PM

Sep 2007
Okay after reading this thread a little, it looks like I'll have to try Ecrisp until Eclipse until can recover properly. I hope things turn out well for kokizzle. Beyond that, though, It sounds the episode is as amazing as ever. It definitely looks like there is little chance of FMA not maintaining its status as best adaptation of a manga ever.
Apr 26, 2010 10:04 PM

Apr 2010
coyotech said:
so no one likes TMD

I do! I do! :-D
Apr 26, 2010 10:11 PM

Jan 2008
Like always, an awesome episode. Roy Mustang looked like he was conducting a symphony while snapping flames at envy. And Alex's champion pose after the boxing beat-down is also pure win.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ahenshihael - Jun 21, 2009

175 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 15, 8:13 PM

» Is FMAB worth watching after FMA?

xXCaptainJXx - Apr 6

38 by aleinam »»
Apr 15, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Jan 17, 2010

207 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 14, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jun 7, 2009

343 by Nicolay18 »»
Apr 13, 1:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.