Forum Settings
Forums

Online Only Prologue and Epilogue Parts of Arakawa Under the Bridge Ep4

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Apr 23, 2010 11:50 AM
Mar 2010
Nine said:
underMebius said:
If they have this much time, give us the last episode of Bakemonogatari already.

This..
Apr 23, 2010 11:51 AM

Aug 2008
underMebius said:
If they have this much time, give us the last episode of Bakemonogatari already.

Yeah really, this for fucks sake.
Apr 23, 2010 12:21 PM

Aug 2009
infinite_zero said:
I think they ACTUALLY hired enough people for Arakawa, though. Bake got owned because SIlver Link was making Bakatest, but now they are not. Hmmmmm

Bake didn't really get owned. It was only TV licensed for one season.
Apr 23, 2010 12:26 PM

Apr 2009
by the way what is the limit of the airing block, 30 min?
Apr 23, 2010 12:47 PM

Feb 2008
lolshaft

botch said:
by the way what is the limit of the airing block, 30 min?

You'd f**k up the commercial schedule if it wasn't 30 min.
The commercial schedule, man!

Please think of the commercials... :(
De-JaYApr 23, 2010 12:52 PM
Apr 23, 2010 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
Free extra and everyone complains -_-
Apr 23, 2010 2:17 PM
Mar 2009
underMebius said:

like everybody else

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Apr 23, 2010 2:49 PM

Mar 2009
I'm with everyone else when I say:
So they can make more of an episode than is needed, but can't seem to squeeze out the last 20 or so minutes of Bakemonogatari?
Apr 23, 2010 2:56 PM

Nov 2009
No way, Arakawa got SHAFTed?
</sarcasm>Never saw that coming. </sarcasm>
Apr 23, 2010 2:59 PM

May 2009
Don't forget that they gain nothing from finishing the last ep of Bakemonogatari for the web-cast, so we shouldn't really complain. They are doing it for free, so we should be happy that at least they are doing it, and that they finish the last arc.
Apr 23, 2010 3:09 PM

Feb 2008
lol SHAFT.

underMebius said:
Apr 23, 2010 3:40 PM

Oct 2007
more arakawa = happy metty :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2010 3:58 PM

Feb 2008
HoaRy said:
Free extra and everyone complains -_-
MAL is full of dumbasses like most of the people in this thread. I think I'll just start ignoring the dumb.
Apr 23, 2010 4:11 PM

Nov 2007
When a studio actually decides to not conform to airing blocks to give viewers MORE of an adaptation some people go 'lolSHAFT' =/.

Edit: You know what? Screw it, no use pointing this to most of them anyway.
KantarouApr 23, 2010 4:15 PM
Apr 23, 2010 5:00 PM

Aug 2009
Kantarou said:
When a studio actually decides to not conform to airing blocks to give viewers MORE of an adaptation some people go 'lolSHAFT' =/.

What can you say? I guess a lot of people just hate SHAFT....it was DitVB wasn't it? Oh yes, that's plenty of ammo for "SHAFT sucks!"

I wonder if this'll confuse the fansubbers.
Apr 23, 2010 7:55 PM
Mar 2009
viral_hun said:
Don't forget that they gain nothing from finishing the last ep of Bakemonogatari for the web-cast, so we shouldn't really complain. They are doing it for free, so we should be happy that at least they are doing it, and that they finish the last arc.

if SHAFT had a choice whether they wanted to do this for free or not (obviously they do) they would not have to webcast the last 3 episodes....

they coulda ended Bakemonogatari at 12 episodes and everybody wouldnt hate SHAFT so much with trolling us and all with longass wait times between episodes slowly killing our memories of the past episodes and fondness of Bakemonogatari

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Apr 23, 2010 8:24 PM

Nov 2007
kkmaster1337 said:
if SHAFT had a choice whether they wanted to do this for free or not (obviously they do) they would not have to webcast the last 3 episodes....

they coulda ended Bakemonogatari at 12 episodes and everybody wouldnt hate SHAFT so much with trolling us and all with longass wait times between episodes slowly killing our memories of the past episodes and fondness of Bakemonogatari
So you'd rather they have ended Bakemonogatari on ep12 and leave out the entire Tsubasa Cat arc, am I right? What would instead happen would be the same lolSHAFT-ers saying "screw SHAFT for cutting out "Tsubasa Cat". If SHAFT decided to squeeze everything into 12 eps they'd just go "screw SHAFT, they ruined it by cutting out so much details". Either way haters will keep hating. Also, trolling? Do you even know what it means? If they had instead said that the last 3 eps were to be OVAs, would you complain about the wait? Because essentially, thats practically what the online eps are. I'd bring up the subject about SHAFT being understaffed but no one seems to care about that as long as they can stick to the lolSHAFT hive mind mentality. The stupidity levels here astound me to the point I can't believe I wrote this much. Q.E.D.

On Topic:
Whatever, I'm glad they decided to stream the prologue and preview. More studios should follow similar moves so there would be more material as possible for anime series.
KantarouApr 23, 2010 8:28 PM
Apr 24, 2010 2:34 AM

Sep 2008
I've learnt that when it comes to SHAFT, anything and everything is possible.

Of course, I'm only too glad to see more of Nino-san ^^
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Apr 24, 2010 4:22 AM

Nov 2008
underMebius said:

Totally agree.
Apr 24, 2010 4:34 AM

Aug 2009
I just hate when people brings up this issue.

Arakawa Under the Bridge airs at 1:30 am, since that's the only slot they can air it and cheaper for them, too. Streaming will be on almost at the same time as Arakawa (April 25) so it isn't something like delaying or cutting out the scenes. Also, arakawa has that structure of strictly following the chapters of the original manga; so it really doesn't really matter whether they air one of those seperated segments in different media; in other words, they are just a free cake that we can enjoy. Sure, SHAFT has been really poor with all those time management issue. But it makes me so irritated, when people make it like some kind of marketing or evil plan or conspiracy whatever which doesn't logically make sense at all.

but bakemono last episode whatever, it is still along the line of 'SHAFTED'. I've never seen anything like this before in other studio. However, this is more because of the characteristic of anime that divides on episode with several part.
ringoo4Apr 24, 2010 5:18 AM
Apr 24, 2010 8:39 AM

Oct 2009
Arakawa sucks ass anyway so who gives a shit.
Apr 24, 2010 8:46 AM

Aug 2009
SurferDude said:

No it doesn't.
Apr 25, 2010 9:19 AM

Dec 2009
Do you people know where exactly on the official site they will be streaming it?
Apr 25, 2010 11:54 AM

Apr 2010
SurferDude said:

Uhh.. Anyone who likes the series? Quit being a troller?

Apr 26, 2010 5:01 AM

Sep 2008
The videos are already up at the official website and both are working fine for me.
Apparently the correct order is: アバン--> the episode --> Cパート

Wonder if any fansubbers will include those in their releases.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Apr 30, 2010 3:20 PM

Dec 2008
rlime said:
Wonder if any fansubbers will include those in their releases.

Nutbladder had them included in their video. It was a nice surprise that the first group to sub the episode actually put them in..while, unfortunately, Formula (the one I normally like to grab) didn't include them.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
9 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
11 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.