Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 23, 2010 9:18 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
acemig007 said:
Did anyone noticed Stan Lee @ about 4:36 sighing in the shelter? Or was it just me lol.

He's been in this show since episode 1. Now they evacuated him to somewhere we don't know :(

"That damn kid is taking too long with my ****ing coffee!"
Apr 23, 2010 9:48 AM

Jun 2008
garfield15 said:
Maximatum99 said:
kaena said:
i bet they could kill the aliens with a nuke.
kills all biological life
You seem to forget that these are highly evolved cockroaches. Even the normals ones are much more sufficiently radiation resistant than most biological life on earth.

Just hit me that that is a terrible idea.

If it is theorized that normal cockroaches can survive a nuclear explosion, super-intelligent cockroaches should brush it off like it's just a humid day.

Then all they need is disinfectant. I don't know if you ever tried throwing some at a cockroach but it's immediate death.
Even with bug spray they run quite long before they die but once i threw a little Dettol(don't know if you know the product at the US) at one and she died at the spot. This enlarged my idea that they are more like a dirty microbe than bugs, no wonder they are so dirty.

ArcticMech said:
The nostalgia effect is wearing off, so I'm not enjoying the last couple of episodes as much as the first couple.

THIS.
The show gets more lame as it goes. I don't expect it to be more than a comic style of show but still there is a limit on how childish you can be before it starts to look bad.
I also hate how the army always does nothing in Alien invasion shows like this. I'm certain than the US army and world army in general can do a lot better than just sending ten F-22 and quiting after they get destroyed.

Also why are people gathering at a building in an Alien invaded city instead of starting moving to other city's? Would you stay there?

Lame alien plan is also lame. Yeah let's throw some big round spheres to go around earth. What exactly to they expect with that?
If they want to destroy humans then just release some biological,chemical weapon or some massive destruction weapon and get over with it.

Oh yeah the idiot got captured. Surprise, surprise!!

helur said:

Psy slightly irritates me; it might be his enourmous and puffy hairball, or the fact that they have a crippled person running all over the place acting as the courier. "Quick psy run and save the refuges!" O.o

Me too and i don't think it's just for that. I hate his face and his hair and how they try so hard to make him look like the most decent person ever that can be the perfect supportive character.
MonadApr 29, 2010 8:01 PM
Apr 23, 2010 9:56 AM

Oct 2008
Monad . . . I really look forward to your posts on every thread . But this time , i don't agree wit you . . . . Don't compare this anime to those big gun anime series , just take it easy and enjoy this anime . . . Its so nostalgic . . . . Don't go so hard on it . . . :) :) plz . . .
Apr 23, 2010 12:28 PM
Dec 2008
i think the disabled cough*psy*cough
should stay still and not move around if there are aliens invading.
and why does joey have to stretch out when he says "heroman engage or whatever" so that it takes like 10 seconds to say it. he can just say heroman engage instead of saying hero---man en-----ga---ge!!~~~~
Apr 23, 2010 1:49 PM

Aug 2009
I really wish they would sto screaming the name Heroman, it's getting kinda annoying. The art and music again was fantastic GO BONES!
Apr 23, 2010 2:16 PM

Dec 2008
JAAAYZUUS. This was soo boring. Sooo dumb. The dialog SUCKED.
"We are here. And now we are here."
"Yes indeed"
And the sphere? The most unnecessary and idiotic weapon ever. And it was funny only for a moment.
DROPPED!
Apr 24, 2010 10:03 AM
Nov 2008
garfield15 said:
belatkuro said:

Next episode, assassins. I'm starting to enjoy this show, though it's kind of irritating when Joey is screaming Heroman like every minute.

I bet if a guy was playing him (which should really happen if this gets dubbed) it might be less annoying.

To be honest, i still think Joey is actually a girl.
Apr 24, 2010 5:22 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was OK. I'm just insulted that the human race is getting it's ass kicked by cockroaches and balls! WTF Stan Lee?! WTF?!
Apr 24, 2010 5:53 PM

Sep 2007
I still can't get over the fact that the aliens that are terrorizing the Earth are oversized cockroaches.

Dropped. If I had more time on my hands, maybe I could put up with it, but as it is, I gotta be a little picky with my shows :P Oh Heroman, you've totally failed me in FAL.
IriyaApr 24, 2010 5:56 PM
Apr 25, 2010 12:07 PM

Mar 2008
Why so much haaaate? I'm loving this, well, all except the yelling Heroman's name every minute and the command system lol but compared to this season's competition, this is a fairly awesome show.

I love the animation and music~
Apr 25, 2010 6:58 PM

Nov 2007
I liked the insert song near the end.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 27, 2010 12:26 AM
Feb 2009
belatkuro said:
"Heroman...Engage!"
*Heroman grows big and approaches the sphere*
SPLAT!!
*Heroman gets squished*
LOL
LOL
oblivious is a bliss
Apr 27, 2010 6:22 AM

Jul 2009
flame_tiong said:
belatkuro said:
"Heroman...Engage!"
*Heroman grows big and approaches the sphere*
SPLAT!!
*Heroman gets squished*
LOL
LOL
Never expected that, LOL

Hey the cockroach is smart..they use many balls XD
Apr 27, 2010 8:02 AM

Dec 2007
Okay episode its still sad though that the human race is getting pounded on by gigantic cockroach's and giant balls *cough* I mean spheres -_-;;. Also the yelling of Heroman every other minute has lost its jazz. Still its okay right now and I'm hoping it gets better but at least Bone's art is nice to look at *shrugs*.
Apr 29, 2010 7:27 AM

Mar 2010
This show is such a wonderful nostalgia trip to my childhood albeit I gather this is more "hardcore" than american cartoons I watched then. How often people actually die in saturday morning cartoons anyway?

Fun, bemusing stuff. Not something to stretch brain over tho' (giant balls flattening the earth wtf)

I'm a bit annoyed by the fact gigantic explosions don't do shit against cockroaches but Heroman punching them kills them oneshot. Meh, I always hate when army is so useless in these shows without good explanation.

Oh well. Day must be saved by our heroes after all!
May 2, 2010 10:51 AM
May 2008
Like I've said before the throwback aspects are nice, but I'm doing nothing more than tolerating this series now. Not to say I absolutely hate it, I'd only dislike this series if it took itself seriously. Since it is tongue-in-cheek, I guess I let it slide.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jun 4, 2010 6:34 PM

Mar 2009
EPISODE ONE: Heroman Born. Chick rescued.
EPISODE TWO: Heroman VS Cockroach People FROM SPACE
EPISODE THREE: Heroman VS... Giant City Destroying Ball...

Does anyone else see a pattern here?... Didn't think so... "Can't stop the rock" was playing in my head the entire episode lol.
Life is futile, yet we still thrive.
My Site, My Blog, My YouTube
Jul 22, 2010 10:27 AM

Jul 2010
I really don't like how Joey has to tell Heroman what to do when Heroman already knows that he should be doing it.
Jul 26, 2010 8:28 AM
Apr 2010
Awsome episode,wonder what will happen to those 2 fools that went into the aliens base >.<
Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 4, 2010 9:49 PM

Feb 2010
Heroman is a beast :O
Dec 30, 2010 4:05 PM

Oct 2009
I don't even know why i am still watching this ;_;
This is so stupid and retarded thats its fun-ish(?) ( O.O)
Aug 13, 2012 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
Jul 21, 2014 12:25 PM

Aug 2011
Yes, the soundtrack for the villain is very very very good.
Apr 14, 2022 5:21 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
That was EPIC ON ALL LEVELS !!! Never a pinball that threatening, the enemy is CREATIVE LOL HEROMAN IS AWESOME !!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroman Episode 11 Discussion

garfield15 - Jun 10, 2010

24 by ayann72_ »»
Jun 7, 2023 12:36 PM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 12 Discussion

garfield15 - Jun 17, 2010

25 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 5 Discussion

garfield15 - Apr 29, 2010

49 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 15, 2022 4:21 AM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ReaperEXE - Apr 1, 2010

260 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 12, 2022 7:02 PM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chucky - Sep 23, 2010

55 by iamKetranLang »»
Apr 17, 2022 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.