Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 16, 2010 11:14 PM

Oct 2009
coldground93 said:
nice episode... i really like this anime for being fast paced. i mean 1 of the chars disappeared only in ep 3. you wouldn't see any other anime like that...

i'm guessing another one of the chars will disappear in ep 4....

tenshin developing her powers.. i'm kinda expecting that. since the first time i see her, i thought she was an android or something

It's only 13 episode long, and with this huge of a cast things needs to be happen quickly >_<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2010 11:18 PM

Nov 2009
I think you "disappear" and reborn as a new person when you finally accept the fate that you are truly dead. I think everyone there had some horrible accident or event that caused them to die with regret, and wish to live on. Then they go to that world, where they live their life that they missed out. They still have "the will to live", or something. This would explain why they can't die in this world. They do actually "die" for a few mins at a time, but then they resurrected because they still have a will to live. So once they accept there fate, they finally actually die like they were suppose to.
Apr 16, 2010 11:21 PM

Jun 2009
So, Iwasawa disappear? Its a little bit sad cause I kinda like her and I want her to be in the anime until the last episode. T_T

Anyways, kinda like the new guy, Christ or whatever his name is. He's a bit funny. And the concert was awesome! well animated. Oh, I don't like the Yui girl, she's abit annoying I guess?

And next episode is going to be about baseball! God, start with the real plot already=_='

Apr 16, 2010 11:28 PM

Mar 2010
Haha, loved the Ghibli references they threw in.

But dammit, why did Iwasawa have to go so soon?
I thought she was pretty cool.

This episode definitely hit the spot for me.
Sure Yuri & the gang were up to their typical shenanigans but the concert scenes were just amazing. I do agree that they should dwell a bit more than one episode to sympathize & relate to the characters but keep in mind, this isn't no 24 episode series (I wish it was though)

Either way, I'm very impressed.
It's obvious drama is AB's strong point & it was nice that they toned down the comedy a bit.
I'm definitely sticking to this series ♥
Apr 16, 2010 11:45 PM

Apr 2010
The story seems to move really fast. We get the back story for one of the characters and she goes poof and gets reincarnated. I get the feeling that they are trying to make the mystery of the Tenshi more murky. Kind of feel sorry for her when she says she's being portrayed as a villian

As a side note for those who have not lived in Asia and Japan, reincarnation is accepted as an afterlife. As advice from a traveller, open your mind when trying to understand something from another culture.
Apr 16, 2010 11:47 PM

Jan 2009
with only 13 episodes im sticking on seeing this series nice episode again i kinda like iwasawa but now she will be reborn on another life
Apr 16, 2010 11:49 PM

Nov 2008
ios said:
I kinda like iwasawa but now she will be reborn on another life
That's what you think.
Apr 16, 2010 11:54 PM

Oct 2009
Can't believe someone would rate this a 1
I loved the episode, and not particularly just for the graphics and emotions. I loved it because there was character development with someone other than the main character. It's nice to know who all the participating characters are, or to know at least some of them ^_^

But seriously, Iwasawa's story was sooooooooooo sad
And her epic come back was EPIC!

Apr 17, 2010 12:04 AM

Apr 2007
So since she's gone, no more concerts right? right?!
Apr 17, 2010 12:07 AM

Oct 2009
Blackbird said:
If Otonashi join Girls Dead Monster it wouldn't be Girls Dead Monster, but I doubt he will even join it thought.

At least there would be a band.
Blackbird said:
We knew about Iwasawa and her pasts and yeah I'm also believed she going to reincarnates to a normal human that love music and good as her as singing, but of course not same person. ^^

I was actually surprised by her past....I would never think of anything that would happen like that....it's more IRL thing also that more people have as a problem.....alcohol but Yuri's was more really bad luck.....Yuri's was also IRL but less common is what I think.
ReaperEXE said:
They're certainly pacing the mystery behind this whole situation very well. I'm just wondering if this is purgatory... There are just so many possibilities; it could even be a computer game (similar to a certain arc in TRC).

It could be I also though up of a place before going to heaven where they have to find what they most wanted that was happiness for them and what was their pasts's misery. Before going to heaven.
ReaperEXE said:
Their approach to rebellion seems rather trivial. Rather, everything they do seems almost trivial, synonymous with a prank, but it ends up escalating to a full scale battle. Basically the discrepancy I'm observing is Supernatural vs. Technology.
Agree with approach the rebellion being trivial......I would more observe the vanishing element....
garfield15 said:
-At first, I was like "Oh geez, a stroke? That's kind of lame" then they showed her getting smacked straight in the head with a bottle. Now, I'm not sure if any if you know this but that shit hurts like serious hell. I mean, that could really kill someone (well, it did but you know)

Yeah concussion inside the head.....especially that of a girl which I think might be less ticker than a male's not sure but possible.
garfield15 said:
-"Call me Christ." Also, the ED was updated by taking out Imasawa and replacing her with Christ so yeah, she's really gone. Does that mean anybody can vanish? WILL TK VANISH IF HE GETS HIS OWN EPISODE? NOOOOOOO!
TK vanish? Oh nooooooooooo! I will miss him too if it happens. He is funny with his expressions.
Truth101 said:
I mean after Imasawa was able to sing the one song she wanted to sing, a song about her own life, she disappears. So, after she fulfilled or came to accept her own life she was able to move on from the current world.

That is a excellent though! I like it. Sounds almost like a test from God.....
Truth101 said:
Oh, and Angel seems like she may also be a person who has died, the episode showed her wondering why everyone thought of her as the bad guy, when she's just doing her job as student council president. So I hope we get more of Angel's story later on.
That is also interesting I never though of it like that.
CarLoZ said:
windy said:

wonder why he looked sad after this. :< if he disappears too i'm going to cry.

seriously don't let him disappear :(..
No please don't let anyone dissapear anymore....depending on their past...that's how my feelings will be....so Yuri and Iwasawa's pasts so far got me emotional.
rabids0ap said:
francismeunier said:
what I am worried more about is Girls Dead Monster and how there might not anymore band Otonashi...join them!

I'm pretty sure there will still be a band..in the preview for the next episode, someone asked "This is Iwasawa's replacement?"

Oh good now let's see who is it going to be.....Otonashi?
francismeunierApr 17, 2010 12:17 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 17, 2010 12:17 AM

Jul 2009
Er.....So now it's not one foolish girl who has nothing better to do than blaming her shizz on GDO, but a bunch of them too.... How dirty is that? But sowwie kiddo, the awesome GDO is too busy pimping Urumi to give f**k about what you kids doing LOLOLOLOL

No Shiina? NO SHIINA?!!!!! Damn, getting singing scenes and no Shiina while getting Shiina and no singing scenes.... How unfair is that?!!! Whatever, the ep is full of bull crap but as long as I get good singing materials, I'm cool with it.....

Last but not the least..... KRILLIN, I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!! YOU BASTARD, GROWING A PINK MULLET, GET INTO EMO STUFFS AND DITCH CYBORG 18 LIKE THAT, YOU LIL' PRICK YOU.... XDDDDD

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Apr 17, 2010 12:19 AM

Jun 2009
Brilliant episode. I like the concert but come on. The singer dies already in the third episode. Soo...

temporary said:
So since she's gone, no more concerts right? right?!

^this?

and I even began to like the added music in this anime. Daaaaamn!
Apr 17, 2010 12:19 AM

Jan 2010
Did no one else notice that one of the vending machines had Key's logo on it? XD

I thought the episode was a good step up from before, and I can say for sure that I'm looking forward to the next very much.

And, well... needs moar Tenshi.
Apr 17, 2010 12:22 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
ios said:
That's what you think.
No that is possible.....the light thinks so. Seriously they don't vanish into nothing.
Pw3age said:
I think you "disappear" and reborn as a new person when you finally accept the fate that you are truly dead. I think everyone there had some horrible accident or event that caused them to die with regret, and wish to live on. Then they go to that world, where they live their life that they missed out. They still have "the will to live", or something. This would explain why they can't die in this world. They do actually "die" for a few mins at a time, but then they resurrected because they still have a will to live. So once they accept there fate, they finally actually die like they were suppose to.
I also like your thinking....this a good logic too. It will be to see eventually...how it works exactly.....I will be looking forward to how it is more.

Apr 17, 2010 12:26 AM

Oct 2009
The Key logo's squared in black

Apr 17, 2010 12:31 AM

Dec 2009
iwasawa was removed from the ED and christ was there... i have so many questions...since tenshi is developing her powers in the same way they are making weapons i wonder if otanashi and/or yuri and co. make their own powers too... this would turn this anime into a shounen though... and i dont want that. tenshi's comment "they make me look the bad guy" made me really think if she really is the "villain"
gerb234Apr 17, 2010 12:40 AM
Apr 17, 2010 12:37 AM

Jan 2010
Argh, come on, it's about time soe development with Tenshi happened.
Apr 17, 2010 12:48 AM

Sep 2009
This show just keeps getting better. I love the drama stuff they are putting in....really looking forward to seeing more of that.
Apr 17, 2010 12:55 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
ios said:
That's what you think.
No that is possible.....the light thinks so. Seriously they don't vanish into nothing.

I agree that she isn't reborn. I think she died peacefully since she accepted things that no matter how cruel her life when she is alive, she accepted it the way it did go and realized it after singing that song so she died with no regrets while Yurippe, on the other hand, can't accept the way she died so she's fighting with Tenshi to be reborn again and redo her life or so I think.
Apr 17, 2010 12:59 AM

Jan 2010
wow this was an amazing episode :D

i know it's kinda early,but Angel beats has 10/10 from me,untill now atleast,but i dont think it will change :)

3 great episodes/3...this is rare :)
too bad it's only 13 episodes long :(

I think Iwasawa remembered why did she love to live...and probably that's why she was sent back to the human world,that's reincarnation for you :)

i have the feeling that Tenshi's a good character also...she said something like:"Why do they look at me as i'm the bad guy" or something...she has shown traces of personality yay :)

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Apr 17, 2010 1:00 AM

Nov 2008
Lucjan said:
The Key logo's squared in black

Even after it was showed 3 times which it was begging to be noticed due to the contrast and design, I still didn't notice it! Thanks. Oh, here's the enhanced version since it could be barely noticeable in your picture.

Apr 17, 2010 1:00 AM

Aug 2009
Probably the new pink hair girl will replaced the other girl.
Apr 17, 2010 1:24 AM

Nov 2009
Okay Takeyama needs to stop it with the "call me Christ" shizz, that's seriously annoying. Sorry dude, you're not awesome enough to be called Christ =.=

and LOL TK this ep "GET CHANCE AND LUCK!"...hope next ep has more of him <3 Teachers were srsly annoying omg ~__~

I never thought Tenshi was the "bad guy"...

aww Iwasawa D:
SapphireStar26Apr 18, 2010 9:55 AM
Apr 17, 2010 1:31 AM

Oct 2009
-Quasar said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
ios said:
That's what you think.

I agree that she isn't reborn. I think she died peacefully since she accepted things that no matter how cruel her life when she is alive, she accepted it the way it did go and realized it after singing that song so she died with no regrets while Yurippe, on the other hand, can't accept the way she died so she's fighting with Tenshi to be reborn again and redo her life or so I think.
Interesting point of saying and if she is not reborn then the theory goes back that she accepted the whole thing and passed on to heavens.....so it goes this place being a between lives place to realize and move on to heavens......kind like a test from God?

Apr 17, 2010 1:47 AM

Sep 2008
Just 3 word from me

Wow... That Boring,

eps 2 make me confidence, but this eps crush it again...

and too bad, i can't get mood or any feeling from Iwasawa's death, and she is supposed to be memorable chara's rite ?
its reflect how bad the chara development for this episode...

Or maybe i just little picky about chara development point after recently watching Samurai Champloo... nah...
fertygoApr 17, 2010 1:53 AM
Apr 17, 2010 2:22 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
-Quasar said:
Interesting point of saying and if she is not reborn then the theory goes back that she accepted the whole thing and passed on to heavens.....so it goes this place being a between lives place to realize and move on to heavens......kind like a test from God?

Probably, something along those lines but that's just assumption for now. It will be revealed later so anything can go either way.
Apr 17, 2010 2:33 AM
Feb 2010

so powerful OS............oh well its very nice episode
Apr 17, 2010 2:38 AM

Jan 2009
I think this is one of the few OP's that I will probably be watching (as opposed to skipping OP's/ED's as usual) for a few more episodes. : 3

lol That's a hell lot of decimals of pi xD
And damn TK is awesome xD.
Oh, just noticed the brand of the coffee cans, 'Key' 8D (Oh, it's apparantly on the vending machine as well : o)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 17, 2010 2:42 AM

Nov 2008
Oosran said:
What do you mean? It goes on to infinity.
Apr 17, 2010 2:47 AM

Jan 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Oosran said:
Yeah, I know : o
What I meant, is that this whatever-his-name-dude, knew a bunch of 'em
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 17, 2010 2:49 AM
Mar 2010
Oosran said:
Maximatum99 said:
Oosran said:

How would you know if he got one wrong? [grin}
Apr 17, 2010 2:59 AM

Feb 2010
After watching this ep, the show reminds me more and more of Haibane Renme. except with more comedy and action, but the overall theme just seems so similar. I can't shake that feeling.
We will never forget those that have fallen for our freedom!
Apr 17, 2010 3:00 AM
Mar 2010
It's not "reincarnation" we saw but Ascension: the soul throwing off its mortal trappings and moving on to the next stage of development. She was a caterpillar, she's now a butterfly: that sort of thing.

I suspect the ones who follow Angel's rules and conform do reincarnate when they disappear. They renew their mortal bonds and return to the world of the living. Angel isn't "the bad guy here": she's part of the system. From the looks of it a willing part.
Apr 17, 2010 3:06 AM

Feb 2009
OrionCA said:
Oosran said:
Maximatum99 said:
Oosran said:

How would you know if he got one wrong? [grin}

Maybe he's just spouting random numbers in the middle. I know only about 7 decimal places in pi. And he should die next episode, repeatedly saying "Call me Christ.", it's annoying.

Concert was good, though the teachers are kinda slow, stopping to listen to Iwasawa singing. I recall that you can make someting if you have memories about the item you're making. If Tenshi is making her powers like Yuri's weapons, then what kind of memories does she have? I wanna see the Harmonics power. You can never have too many Tenshi. Great episode.

Next episode baseball?
Apr 17, 2010 3:19 AM

Apr 2010
This was a great episode. So sad about what happened to Iwasawa, yet it seems sort of relieving that she was able to come to terms with things....I suppose. Anyways, the band sounded great.

I really want to know more about Tenshi's story. Even before her "It's like I'm the bad guy," line, I've been wanting to know about her. Why are Yurippe and the rest of them fighting her?

Only flaw with this episode was that it needed more TK, but then again, Angel Beats will always need more of him. In spite of this, I will still give it a 5/5.
"Don't worry girls, explosions fix everything!" --Nabeshin (the Excel Saga one)
Apr 17, 2010 3:35 AM

Nov 2008
I just noticed... this show has a great OP and ED.

The OP is simply beautiful, and the way the ED builds up is great.

Anyways, I was pretty disappointed with the first episode, ended up enjoying the second episode, and now with this episode I can confidently say that I like this series very much.

It jumped from a 7 to a 9 for me. They'll probably fuck this whole show up with filler or something like that, but until then, it's the most enjoyable thing this season.
Apr 17, 2010 3:40 AM
Nov 2008
Iwasawa's story didn't hit me as hard as Yuri's, but I enjoyed it all the same. I have a feeling I'm going to connect really well with a lot of the characters, given the common themes we've seen in the backstories. This episode however makes me increasingly worried about the 13 episode length. I imagine many of the characters have a story, and those stories are going to be told. But if that's the case, it takes a lot of time away from developing the universe and learning about wtf is going on. Two seasons and I wouldn't think much of it, but there are a lot more characters and only 10 episodes to cover them all. That concerns me.

The way the ED happened leads me to believe that more people are going to disappear. I have a feeling that how that happens and what exactly it means is going to end up being the central theme of the series. On a related note, that ending is going to be harder and harder to watch as more people disappear :\

Angel is becoming more and more interesting. I'm so glad she's more than just a generic opposition. I have a feeling she has a story as well, and I want to know it more than anyone elses. Her comment about "it's like I'm the bad guy" struck me as really interesting.

I'm not sure what this episode means to the fate of GirlDeMo. I remember reading that there were going to be 3 insert singles for the series, and I was disappointed that we got all of them by the end of the 3rd episode, although it made sense given Iwasawa's disappearance. But according to wikipedia, those 3 songs are supposed to be Crow Song, Thousand Enemies, and Little Braver. Crow Song was from the first episode, and I didnt catch the name of the ballad, but the concert song was definitely called Alchemy. Hmm...

They are fairly different shows, but Angel Beats has yet to reach Clannad or Kannon levels for me. I am really enjoying it though, even if it's not quite on par with the bar Key has set.
Apr 17, 2010 3:40 AM

Jan 2010
Great episode :D
This anime is offically added in my favorite anime list ^-^
Does anybody know how long will this anime last?About 13 episodes?Hope not :(
Apr 17, 2010 3:49 AM

Mar 2010
Just a little thought.
Quite fast for a character intro + end.(Well, the series is 13 episodes in total after-all)
Anyways, I'm wondering if gradually everyone starts to disappear over the course of the series? (I really don't want this happening >.<)
Also, maybe Angel isn't really that bad?
(I'll be interesting to see her "story")

Looking forward to the next ep.
Keep it comin' Key.
Apr 17, 2010 3:59 AM

Aug 2009
BTW why was Iwasawa's guitar in that "after-life" place? At least I think it was her guitar from when she was still alive and I doubt she would have gotten that angry at the teacher if it wasn't that one. Was there any explanation to this or is it just a plothole?
Apr 17, 2010 4:07 AM

Oct 2009
I loved loved this episode. Awesome songs by GirlDeMo!!! I'm sad to see Iwasawa go for the simple fact that I won't be able to hear her singing again! But maybe she will be revived. ^^

This episode was a whole step forward for the show. The sad back stories are really quite moving and I can't wait to hear the stories of the rest of the members. At first I was a little bit hesitant because the show seemed like a bloodier version of Haruhi, but I think that it has now been proved that Angel Beats is so much more.

Will this become a sort of Haibane Renmei scenario??? A sort of limbo between life and death. That you need to except the reason why you died in order to move on? Wow, I'm getting so excited!!
Yumei_NoirApr 17, 2010 4:10 AM
Apr 17, 2010 4:07 AM

Jul 2007
I enjoyed the episode very much and there seem to be some development in the main story. About the tenshi I have a theory that she's just like Yuri and her team, but she's been in this world for a longer time than them.
P.S Loved the song at the end anyone knows what the name?
Apr 17, 2010 4:08 AM

Jul 2009
I loved this ep! I actually felt more sorry for Iwasawa than for Yuri because of the way the character was built up. It's a shame really but I'd rather they get through the past/deaths quickly so we can have more epic stuff later. The songs were cool, nice to know the animation is staying high quality.
Apr 17, 2010 4:19 AM

Jun 2009
-A Pi. xD
-Seems like TK cannot sit peacefuly even for a while, he's bouncing all the time. xD
-KEY's drinks for only 120¥? So cheap... [Now that i think about, i've never drinked canned coffe, wonder how it tastes...]
-Iwasawa's story- well, nothing really special either. But better than Yuri's.
-They're just NPC's but they behave like normal humans, like their reaction when teachers barged in concet hall, or when they stopped concert. Questionable if they're just NPCs.
-Alchemy's pretty good, and animation of concert is great aswell. No, new ballad song is even better. ^^
-WFT!? She dissapeared? Just when she became my favorte character. (屮゚Д゚)屮

The best episode so far, i must say. I'm especially curious about NPCs.
OrochiPLApr 17, 2010 4:23 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 17, 2010 5:06 AM

Feb 2010
The alchemy song sent me chills to my spine...

like the drums...though I'm not really happy about the whole episode...only the song...

damn hacker...calling himself christ..

For me ep2 is the best so far..
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 17, 2010 5:10 AM

Aug 2009
I'm a bit disappointed with this episode, the last one was better.

I don't get it how everybody likes the drama-part in this series. IMHO it wasn't really touching or something, it was just the usual stuff you see in drama series.
I also think that GirlDeMo is actually a quite useless element of AB. In the first episode it reminded me of the concert episode of Haruhi. I get the impression that the band was just put in here to show off with animation quality and lure the K-ON!-fans.
Instead, I think the comedy is really a winning point of AB. I lol'd when Christ started babbling the numbers of pi xD
The thing with the disappearance was good, I think, as it lets you speculate about the "rules" of the world in AB.

Although I put in quite a criticism, I still like the series. Looking forward to the next ep^^
Apr 17, 2010 5:46 AM
Feb 2009
i very much agree with the theory:
1) if u have no regrets, then u will vanish
2) tenshi is no different from otonashi, yuri n her gang; just that they have different objective

again, not enough screen time for side char to make us fond to them (if only 13 ep, i rather they dont mention those side char at all...)
flame_tiongApr 17, 2010 5:52 AM
oblivious is a bliss
Apr 17, 2010 5:55 AM

Aug 2009
Oh yeah, that Pi was good!

Iwasawa T_T
I guess, if you accept your fate, you'll vanish... Great episode.

Angel is getting more mysterious..
Apr 17, 2010 6:18 AM

Aug 2009
Outstanding episode! I was sad about Iwasawa..... and I like Yui sooo much!!! She's so cute^^
Angels comment about not being the bad girl made my head creating 100000 possibilities...

As for Angels powers, I have a theory:

Yuri and co. create weapons by remembering how they work from their life in Guild, no weapon can be created that isn't really remembered.
This was seen in Ep 2 where the large cannon aimed at Angel exploded, the guy simply said they didn't really remember how it works.

Okay so their weapons are limited by Earths boundaries of science....

Now for Angel, she seems to know alot more about the world, but she makes her powers the same way.
The world is a replica of a school on Earth so I guess everyone who is there thinks the same laws of physics apply as on Earth minus the dying.

If Angel however realized or just knows that the world is not limited by the normal laws of physics and if she trained enough I think she became able to just create stuff out of her imagination rather then knowing how it works from real life

If Yuri and co realize the same thing they should be able to have infinite power as the human imagination is in theory unlimited, it's kinda hard to explain what I mean, I hope you get it >.<
SkyDXApr 17, 2010 6:41 AM
Apr 17, 2010 6:40 AM

Dec 2007
very good.
I didn't expect anyone to drop from the anime.. very sad yes :(

the anime keep becoming darker and sad, and the ending is again really well inserted, I like it all ^___^

Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - May 14, 2010

538 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.