MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Monster Episode 40 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Monster »» Monster Episode 40 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Monster Episode 40 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

29 52.73%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 30.91%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 14.55%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.82%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 55

03-19-13, 9:01 AM

I wonder on what purposes they created Grimm character?...He's acting good now..but sometime I feel he's creepy deep inside. More important finally russians appeared in this tv series...

04-27-13, 3:05 PM

I wonder if Grimmer is going to be a friend of a foe. But the way he helped the kid shows that he is has a good personality.
"My girlfriend is Pururin, and Pururin only!!!"~ Kaoru Yamazaki

08-20-13, 11:02 AM

I wonder if Grimmer is really a good guy he acts like he doesn't know but he really knows.

10-19-13, 1:17 AM

Grimmer seems like a nice guy.

despite being tricked by that scammer, he doesn't mind it for some reason :P

man i'm glad Tenma is being easily identified in the episode. there's not really a lot of Japanese people during this period other than business and foreign interests.

so Grimmer knows the director of 511 Kinderheim ^^

slow episode since we just finished the library incident.

i hope they move forward the plot more!

12-09-13, 12:59 PM

Hm, I wonder if something grim will happen later on...
We weep for a bird’s cry, but not for a fish’s blood. Blessed are those with a voice.

12-23-13, 10:23 PM

Always running into the right people at the right time.

04-29-14, 2:17 PM

The introduction of yet another fascinating character. I really hope Grimmer gets plenty of attention, it seems like he's going to be an intriguing one.

billng said:
Pocketasces said:
arnxx said:
wasn't this just an useless episode?

every second episode in monster is useless

Unfortunately I find this to be extremely true. Alot of people seem to like throwing the word "filler" around

Given the way this story has been carrying itself, I think both "useless" and "filler" are inaccurate. Slow and careful build ups, character introductions, and plot development is exactly what's making this so addicting and why I've enjoyed nearly every episode so far.
"To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic." - Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed Revelations.

06-04-14, 6:46 PM

arnxx said:
wasn't this just an useless episode?

what?? am i watching the same show? lol

tenma won't refer to himself as a doctor anymore because he shot someone that would have otherwise killed him? that's self defense. my prediction is by the end tenma's character will develop to where his actions can be twisted and worded to make him the "monster", but unless it somehow turns out that johan is tenma in some form, i won't be satisfied with that conclusion.

i wonder if grimmer's fairy tale comment about prague an the end is foreshadowing a piece of johan's history that took place (in prague) referenced in the picture book. excited to hear about the 511 director

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices