Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (157) « First ... « 155 156 [157]
Feb 27, 11:48 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Yeah working again for me too now
Feb 29, 12:09 AM
Nov 2013
It's seemingly broken again? was broken day before yesterday, fixed yesterday, and now it's broken again
Feb 29, 8:59 PM

Nov 2016
thenonamezzz said:
It's seemingly broken again? was broken day before yesterday, fixed yesterday, and now it's broken again

Got a screenshot of whats supposed to be showing?
Feb 29, 10:43 PM
Nov 2013
Reply to Wyn
thenonamezzz said:

Got a screenshot of whats supposed to be showing?
@Wyn i do, it's the spice and wolf layout back from 2015 (albeit i've done very minor personal changes)
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1337115

Mar 24, 8:40 AM
Aug 2013
Probably answered before, but is there code to hide the "started date" column but not the "finished date" column? I don't use the "started date" column at all. Thanks in advance! (https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gippy?status=2&order=2&tag=)
Mar 24, 10:17 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Reply to Gippy
Probably answered before, but is there code to hide the "started date" column but not the "finished date" column? I don't use the "started date" column at all. Thanks in advance! (https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gippy?status=2&order=2&tag=)
@Gippy I don't believe it's been done before, but yes it's possible!

This code should hide the started date column without affecting others, and should work on anyone's list. You don't have to copy the explanation part into your code, but I wanted to include it here for anyone's future reference.
/* HIDE STARTED DATE
Selector break-down/explanation:
td[width="90"]            | < selects column by width, matching dates and demographic.
[align="center"]          | < specify alignment, removing demographic cell matches.
:not(                     | < negate the next statements, inverting their match rules.
[width="90"]+[width="90"] | < match the finished column by using the preceding "+" selector.
,                         |   inside of the :not(), this means it won't match finished.
[nowrap]                  | < match demographic header cell
)                         | < end the :not() section
*/

td[width="90"][align="center"]:not([width="90"]+[width="90"],[nowrap]) {
	display: none;
}
Mar 24, 4:03 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Valerio_Lyndon
@Gippy I don't believe it's been done before, but yes it's possible!

This code should hide the started date column without affecting others, and should work on anyone's list. You don't have to copy the explanation part into your code, but I wanted to include it here for anyone's future reference.
/* HIDE STARTED DATE
Selector break-down/explanation:
td[width="90"]            | < selects column by width, matching dates and demographic.
[align="center"]          | < specify alignment, removing demographic cell matches.
:not(                     | < negate the next statements, inverting their match rules.
[width="90"]+[width="90"] | < match the finished column by using the preceding "+" selector.
,                         |   inside of the :not(), this means it won't match finished.
[nowrap]                  | < match demographic header cell
)                         | < end the :not() section
*/

display: none;
}
@Valerio_Lyndon Hi, thanks for the quick response!

While this works at first glance, it breaks on mouseover, with the other columns shifting left:

Mar 24, 8:15 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Reply to Gippy
@Valerio_Lyndon Hi, thanks for the quick response!

While this works at first glance, it breaks on mouseover, with the other columns shifting left:

@Gippy Oops! I should have caught that, but I ended up testing mostly on a blank list. After taking another look, it seems there is another rule in your CSS that overrides the "display" property upon hover. This is an easy fix of adding "!important" to our new code to raise the precedence above the older hover codes. So our "display: none;" will become "display: none !important;".
	display: none !important;
}
Mar 25, 12:45 AM
Aug 2013
That worked great, thanks! My utilitarian list now looks as good as it gets to me. Time to go back and add a bunch of shows I forgot to add over the past year...
Apr 19, 3:50 PM
Mar 2024
Can someone help me with this layout, I'm trying to make the anime-manga names non-opaque and visibile without transform but i can't without modify info and add edit too, i cant' also let the images start after the top border without ruining them after transform.

https://jmp.sh/s/GaiNX1SoKx5kI6gwTG9N
Apr 19, 9:05 PM

Nov 2010
Reply to Luffie00
Can someone help me with this layout, I'm trying to make the anime-manga names non-opaque and visibile without transform but i can't without modify info and add edit too, i cant' also let the images start after the top border without ruining them after transform.

https://jmp.sh/s/GaiNX1SoKx5kI6gwTG9N
Corner
/* Adjust corner of Title box */
.list-table-data::before {
    border-radius: 0;
}

/* Adjust corner of Cover Image */
:root {
    --border-cover: 0 0 10px 10px;
}

Disable auto-hide Title text
/* Show Title text */
.list-item .data.title {
    opacity: 1;
}
/* Hide other texts inside Title Area */
.list-item .data.title > *:not(.link) {
    opacity: 0;
    transition: opacity 0.2s 0.1s;
}
/* Show other texts on hover */
.list-item:hover .data.title > * {
    opacity: 1;
}

Position
/* Specify value of Title box position (e.g. Move up by 34px) */
:root {
    --title-top: -34px;
}

/* Add space between each row */
.list-table {
    row-gap: calc(var(--title-top) * -1);
    padding-top: calc(var(--title-top) * -1);
}

/* Move Title box */
.list-table-data::before,
.list-table .list-table-data .data.title .link {
    top: var(--title-top);
}

/* Move Title box's border */
.list-table .list-table-data .data.title .link:before {
    top: calc(33px + var(--title-top));
}
hidesoApr 19, 9:13 PM
Apr 20, 3:54 PM
Mar 2024
hey, thank you so much!
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

Jul 2016
what is the 2ndry ordering on a list?

e.g here https://myanimelist.net/animelist/mtsRhea?status=2&tag=normal+length&order=4&order2=0

im ordering by score

FMA and FMA:B are not touching
so its not what id assume, alphabetical
did it used to be alphabetical?
i think they used to touch

9 hours ago
Mar 2017
Hi, im new here. I would like some help. Almost done with my new list changes but i got a problem regarding alingment on the Notes tab.

I'm using Valerion_Lyndon's Clarified theme and did very few manual adjustments, mostly regarding color and etc.

https://i.imgur.com/9hSmdi8.png

And if possible i would like some help on changing the circular anime covers to the normal retangular ones.

https://i.imgur.com/sPxSEtl.png

Thanks in advance ;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (157) « First ... « 155 156 [157]

More topics from this board

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM

» [CSS - CLASSIC] Wishes of the heart ~ XXXholic layout by Hahaido

Shishio-kun - Dec 27, 2015

9 by tsyndi »»
Apr 18, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.