MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Top Hentai List
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Suggestions »» Top Hentai List

04-13-10, 11:08 PM

Make it happen, please. As I have no taste in hentai and haven't watched enough. The mature users can give a better rating to a hentai than I will ever be able to. That way I will probably watch a... not so bad hentai.

And I know they are all bad.

04-13-10, 11:12 PM

The general consensus is that any Top list on MAL is flawed and uninformative. I suppose you could sort all the hentai in the database by score: http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?q=&type=0&score=0&status=0&tag=&p=0&r=0&sm=0&sd=0&sy=0&em=0&ed=0&ey=0&c[0]=c&gx=0&genre[0]=12&o=3&w=1 , but even then, as with non-hentai, what you like depends on your, ahem. tastes. It's probably best to just ask for a rec with what you want on the rec board.

stupid mal and urls, you'll have to copypaste that whole line instead of just clicking the link

04-14-10, 4:51 AM

So why exactly any top list on MAL is flawed and uninformative?

For reference, top 15 anime from AniDB:

A lot of shared titles at the top, right? So unless their top lists are flawed as well I don't think MAL's are all that wrong.

04-14-10, 8:17 AM
Anime Moderator
zeroj said:
Make it happen, please. As I have no taste in hentai and haven't watched enough. The mature users can give a better rating to a hentai than I will ever be able to. That way I will probably watch a... not so bad hentai.

And I know they are all bad.

Somewhat conflicted, aren't we? Shoot down a genre but still want to watch. Be a man and own up. There's nothing wrong with watching hentai.
Ask for recs in the rec thread. There are many users who watch and will give you some of their, ahem, favorites. Some of them even give reviews on hentai titles.

04-14-10, 5:15 PM

Conflicted in what aspect. Knowing and have not watched enough share different concepts. I'm never conflicted with myself. I was just pointing out that I know, by own recognition, that if some hentai is bad then the general consensus is that they are all bad. I only have to read the review and except that it has good animation or something that makes the view a bit more comfortable.

04-14-10, 5:19 PM

Well, OP, if you say

zeroj said:
Make it happen, please. As I have no taste in hentai and haven't watched enough.

and

[quote-=zeroj]And I know they are all bad.

I don't get why you would suggest this.

Anyway, I disagree. A hentai is also an anime. Every other anime are categorized under Top Anime/Top Fav Anime and they aren't split up.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices