Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2010 8:56 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New op, new ed, new characters, new look, new fails :) wonder what will happen next.
Goh'Dan
Oct 19, 2012 12:49 PM

Aug 2012
Aww Somebody's jealous! <3
Pudding! Puuuudding!! ~ Kero-Chan
Jan 14, 2013 11:00 AM

Nov 2012
and so the show FINALLY gets the incredible OP theme it deserves!
Apr 4, 2013 12:30 AM

Jul 2008
Yep, OP 3 definitely the best. So why does this kid look like Clow Reed, I'm sure I've forgotten why...
Jul 4, 2013 9:11 AM
Oct 2010
li so jealous. cute

guess theres still more story too lol. wonder wtf is up now
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 24, 2014 9:00 PM

Feb 2014
love the new op! and the ending is the best one yet imo. i'm excited to see what's going to happen with the new kid!
Jul 8, 2014 8:49 AM

Nov 2011
YEEAAHAA-HOOOOOO
ヒアウィーゴー!!!
レッツパーティ!!

Happy days are BACK nugjugs
WOOBA
FOOBA
OOGALAJOOGA

Once more

ENTERRRRRRRRRRRR

ERIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

Yeah I've seen you little fucker before
And now we meet once more

Muhuhuuuuuu rhyming accidentally

Holy shit I almost forgot about that clingy girl all over Touya. My memories.......they're all coming back.
WAHOW!

Don't forget to ENTERRRRRR NEW OP AND ED
Oh why could CCS have been over a hundred episodes...?

I'm going to feel SOOOOOO bad when this is all over............sheeeeeeeeit
Oct 17, 2014 4:23 PM
Nov 2013
Whoohoo! A new season! And Sakura can't use magic :o
Oct 21, 2014 11:21 PM

Jun 2012
Love the OP, "Platinum"! Good episode.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Jan 30, 2015 2:13 AM

Feb 2008
This felt kinda pointless. Kinda bad start for the final season. Oh well, more stuff will happen next episode.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 25, 2016 8:55 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That new girl was so hilarious. Straight up takes the popsicle from Touya who had taken it from Sakura.
Sakura not being able to use her magic is interesting. New kid was a bit creepy. Sneaked behind Sakura during lunch break.

Jun 29, 2017 2:54 AM

Aug 2007
I really like the transition from the first couple seasons to the last one. It's less about collecting and more about understanding the magic and Clow Reed. I think the first part is still needed to form an attachment to the cards and have the appreciation for Sakura' journey of owning the Clow and getting the respect of the guardians.

Aug 16, 2017 7:44 PM

Jul 2011
Lycan said:
I really like the transition from the first couple seasons to the last one. It's less about collecting and more about understanding the magic and Clow Reed. I think the first part is still needed to form an attachment to the cards and have the appreciation for Sakura' journey of owning the Clow and getting the respect of the guardians.

Indeed, I like how this is not just about collecting cards anymore.

Haha, so this is where that very good OP and ED are! Syaoran's also jealous! I love his character transition, from simple glances in the middle episodes, to red cheeks, and now a full blown crush?
Nov 19, 2017 6:11 PM

Dec 2016
Mysterious new kid to start off the show.

Poor Kero doing a lot of homework for Sakura, not surprise it's maths.

Once again Syaoran is quick to notice that something is up with Eriol.

A new girl introduced, a very lively character indeed, Syaroan is jealous in just about every way possible in those couple of scenes.

Wasn't expecting Sakura to be unable to use magic, a very worrying sign.

Kero wants to see Yue already, what a serious predicament we have to begin this new arc.
Nov 23, 2017 7:10 AM

Apr 2009
I prefer the episodes that Sakura is capturing cards.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2018 9:15 AM

Nov 2011
I imagined that listening to the opening at the end of the previous episode would have meant a new opening and consequently a new ending in this episode; I must say that I like very much, like the previous ones, I am so tasteful of the nineties, I adore them for this. Happy that the narrative despite having closed the previous arc, is again so interesting and co-engaging even in this episode. Wow, I did not expect a general restructuring of everything, even the details, even the book has changed, what a beautiful!
Jan 14, 2018 9:07 AM
Feb 2017
Can someone tell me the name of the OST when Sakura buys some popsicles and Shaolan is blushing please ?
Aug 1, 2019 6:32 PM

May 2016
Eriol might be a new addition to the cast of Sakura and friends but his intentions are nothing but ulterior as of now. He definitely has something to do with that water gone rogue.

May 5, 2021 11:45 AM

Aug 2018
I mean, even if now Sakura doesn't use costumes lately.. They can just do cosplay sessions as a hobby, really, why not.. ;P
Oh, new card in the transition screen.. Well, at 13:05.. Looks nice.. ;P
So now book changed, and Sakura is written there.. Interesting..
Ah, so now Keroberos can change his form at will.. It's nice to know, as I was wondering, how Sakura would be able to keep Keroberos with his new huge body at her home.. ;D
Well, I guess, now she is the owner, so words are no longer working, because their meaning is no longer in effect?.. Now other words are needed maybe?..
Jun 2, 2021 7:55 PM

Jun 2014
This new transfer student appears to be competition for Li, but he's also dangerous. And why can't Sakura summon the staff?

Also, the female transfer student who was clinging to Touya appears to be competition for Yukito.

Jun 30, 2021 3:12 PM

Jan 2021
Oooo Li is jealous!!!!
Feb 13, 2022 6:18 AM

Jun 2017
hands off sakura dickbag she belongs to li
Jun 6, 2023 4:47 PM
Jul 2017
new characters unlocked. sakura's bro knows something is sus about the girl who dry humped him

lets see yue become sick. he keeps mentioning how much he eats and how healthy he is

the dog guardian was playing the game and said oh NO when sakura said he's from england and what his name is. he wasn't paying attention. This is murder in plain sight
Sep 23, 2023 12:35 PM

Sep 2017
rewatching, forgot to post back then but this was cute

lol introduction episode with eriol and sakura singing

EDIT: Also sakura getting out of depression and being as bright as sunflower once she knows Li is going to stay. Its cute to watch
JeremiahOrangeSep 23, 2023 7:44 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 37 Discussion

xxjanism - Aug 7, 2009

36 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kappaka - Sep 12, 2008

76 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 8, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 57 Discussion

gohdan - Apr 25, 2010

46 by johneaston »»
Apr 6, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 11 Discussion

enkil - Jun 29, 2009

36 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 31, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 10 Discussion

enkil - Jun 27, 2009

43 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 31, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.