Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2010 3:42 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh no! Kurokawa And Utsumi are fighting! And I didn't know that other girl was so courageous.
Apr 11, 2010 4:50 PM

Jul 2009
Yeah aggressive..wohoo i don't know if i should like it or no, but she is hawt XQ

At least Utsumi able to confront Yuki about his feeling and this "Touru", i must say he is better than any male lead in shounen romance i read so far, but he hasn't beaten Asuka from Otomen but it's shoujo of course XD
Apr 11, 2010 5:54 PM

Aug 2009
utsumi is such a wimp yet he still get girls.
Apr 11, 2010 8:07 PM

Mar 2009
Well at least Utsumi has the right sort of thought.. though her advances..

Kurokawa you foooooooooooooooooooool.
Apr 12, 2010 1:36 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
This is getting to be too much of a harem for my taste :/

Laevantein said:
but he hasn't beaten Asuka from Otomen but it's shoujo of course XD
:D I'm super glad that you're liking that series!
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Apr 12, 2010 3:57 AM

Jul 2009
Naruleach said:

Laevantein said:
but he hasn't beaten Asuka from Otomen but it's shoujo of course XD
:D I'm super glad that you're liking that series!
Hey he is amongst my fav male char now..XD

He only has 3 girls, Shou probably adore, well that junior is definitely <3, Yuki Care?

Still hasn't beat the latest chapter of a certain manga that every time he turned a girl fall in love with him without doing anything..you know what i mean
Apr 12, 2010 4:50 AM

Oct 2008
Laevantein said:

Still hasn't beat the latest chapter of a certain manga that every time he turned a girl fall in love with him without doing anything..you know what i mean

Yep, he is still faaar from this. ^^
But still I hope it won't end up Shou, Ounuma and Kurokawa all fighting for Utsumi, it doesn't suit the serious atmosphere of this manga at all.

First part of the chapter was really great and intense, yet the second half was more like any other shounen romcom(falling ecchi girls), it disappointed me a little. But still it was something unexpected, I thought the drama would center on ShouxUtsumixKurokawa triangle, and it seems Ounuma will take Shou's place in this one. Considering the first two pages, Shou won't be going after Utsumi after all, and she will somehow reunite with Keito(he will learn and change or smth).
Apr 12, 2010 5:13 AM
Feb 2010
http://www.onemanga.com/GE_-_Good_Ending/31/13/

Damn! That's hot right there! XD

Loved this chapter, both the first part and second part. If I were Utsumi, I would definitely go out with that Oonuma girl and bang her. XD

Kurokawa's hot, too. She has this sexy, mature thing going on. XP
Apr 12, 2010 5:24 AM

Oct 2009
Oonuma-san is.. hot. She's.. so moe. Come on Utsumi, don't be so damn picky.
Apr 12, 2010 5:41 AM

Jul 2008
Fan service @@

Apr 12, 2010 7:43 AM

Nov 2008
Naruleach said:

Same here. Too ecchi as well.

I'm not too fond of Oonuma and drama between Utsumi and Yuki isn't my thing either. But seeing Utsumi actually stand up against her was worth it.
Apr 12, 2010 8:35 AM

Feb 2008
Naruleach said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. But there is only one girl that is really interested in him? One is just done with one relationship, so she's probably in the gray-zone atm. And the other one is still somewhat attached to another guy. I mean, it's not like there are three girls throwing themselves on him. There's just 2 that are gray-zoned and one that's seriously interested in him.
Apr 12, 2010 9:32 AM

Mar 2009
@ Xelzy

Shou seems to still have some feeling for Utsumi seeing as how she said she will become a stronger person. My take from that was maybe she wants to become stronger before she thinks she is good enough for Utsumi, though it seems he is over her. But I'm probably wrong. >.<

Kurokawa seems just really pissed at Utsumi know, seeing as he just did to her what she just did to him and yelled at her for.

Oonuma seems really into Utsumi but I think hell be to caught up with Kurokawa still to give her a chance yet. But I wonder how she will respond to that. I just really hope that in the next chapter, he doenst just go out with her because he feels sorry or something. If he does like her though, he should.
Arashi Kishu: Excuse me, theirs something that I have been meaning to ask you. I remember the first time I met you that you said the same thing then. That you have decided on me.

Sorata Arisugawa: Yup, that's what I said missy. Soon as I layed eyes on you I decided that you were the one.

Arashi: You keep saying "I'm the one" but I don't know what for.

Sorata: The one... i'll sacrifice my life for.
Apr 12, 2010 10:21 AM

Oct 2008
Mammoth said:
Naruleach said:

Same here. Too ecchi as well.

I'm not too fond of Oonuma and drama between Utsumi and Yuki isn't my thing either. But seeing Utsumi actually stand up against her was worth it.

Xelzy said:
Naruleach said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. But there is only one girl that is really interested in him? One is just done with one relationship, so she's probably in the gray-zone atm. And the other one is still somewhat attached to another guy. I mean, it's not like there are three girls throwing themselves on him. There's just 2 that are gray-zoned and one that's seriously interested in him.

It's because up till now GE was very good shounen romance without harem and fan service, so everyone's expectations for the next chapters are big, too. So now if the story will include a tiny little bit of FS or harem it will be too much anyway for many people. I was a little disappointed with that generic FS, too, but in overall its absolutely nothing yet, and saying that this series is even becoming ecchi is one hell of a exaggeration, I mean, if GE is ecchi, than what series isn't?
RudgaldApr 12, 2010 11:44 AM
Apr 12, 2010 10:58 AM

Dec 2008
I agree with Rudgald for two things. First, this isn't ecchi yet. You need an example of what is ecchi? Read something by Kawashita Mizuki (Ichigo 100%, Hatsukoi Limited, Ane Doki!), that's what an ecchi manga is (this would be minimum-average IMO). Same for Fanservice; although this typical scenario was kind of a "...this again?" moment, I hadn't seen it in a while so it was nice... at least it was a nice view.

I'm glad Utsumi had balls in this chapter and didn't keep everything to himself and leave her alone while he's thinking "I must not hurt her feelings, bawwww, she's so perfect".

Second, if he gets another girl going at him/If they all fight over him, then it would be starting to be too much, and yeah, harem would come to mind.

I thought Ounuma going to confess had been obvious for a long time though. Hopefully he won't start going emo over all of this though. He'll have to set his mind in order, that's obvious, but this better not take months, eugh.
「Godspeed You! Black Emperor」
Apr 12, 2010 11:24 AM

Jun 2008
This is definately not a harem at the moment and has not shown any elements of being. This is the first girl to outright like him.
Apr 12, 2010 11:29 AM

Sep 2007
Naruleach said:

To be fair though, if he didn't start a harem now, wouldn't the series be almost over?
Apr 12, 2010 12:01 PM

May 2009
Sun_Shine said:
This is definately not a harem at the moment and has not shown any elements of being. This is the first girl to outright like him.
Agreed. And there's almost no ecchi either. There was one situation/page with fanservice and people are like "OMG, ECCHI IN MY MANGO, WTH?!"

Anyway, nice chapter. I wonder where Good Ending will go from now. What will Utsumi do? I hope he'll go with Oonuma to the amusement park.
Apr 12, 2010 3:29 PM

Jun 2009
The echhi wasn't THAT bad, pretty tame compared to other series I'd say.

What will he do now after that frontal attack from oonuma?
Apr 12, 2010 5:01 PM

Oct 2007
Well damn. Feels as if this is somewhat of a guilt trip.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Apr 12, 2010 5:11 PM

Jul 2009
I don't think the ecchi was that annoying, it's still low, compared to to-love-ru that is, where the mangaka did really tried to striped almost every girl on their manga, well i must say, it's shounen romance so majority of the readers will be male, a little fan service won't hurt unless she intend to striped those girls..XQ
Apr 12, 2010 7:00 PM

Jun 2009
Just when they're both okay, Utsumi somehow "confess" telling indirectly how he feel again.

I would like to see them go out, Shou is still in a denial mode, Kurokowa and him aren't doing that well
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Apr 13, 2010 3:59 PM

Feb 2008
I still don't think this is a harem. Pic related. Ms pain ftw

Apr 14, 2010 3:59 AM

Jul 2009
This isn't ecchi lol.

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Apr 15, 2010 8:42 AM

Jul 2009
I think I've fallen in love with Oonuma! Damn!
Jan 6, 2011 8:14 PM

Aug 2008
Looks like Shou's slap broke some sense into Kento... That's good, too bad it's too late for Kento for that... But maybe that means that there's no Future for Shou + Utsumi

Oh my goshnes... But hey the way the fought, Yuki and Seiji, shows us that they are in some way made for each other. But it does suck that they keep on fightting over the lamest things and that they're not entirely honest/sincere with themselves and between them... Why he had to brought out Touru at that moment. IMO he screwed it big time there but also Yuki is exaggerating this a bit. Looks like she thinks, I can finally get freed of this loser or something like that

Oh my Oonuma... so bold... so straightforward... so... direct.... How can you not accept such kind of proposal... Really... props for Oonuma for having the guts to invite him to the amusement park, but I seriously don't see something developing from there... Imo Utsumi is way too focused into Yuki that he won't forget Yuki easily... whatever happens! Oonuma is hawt for sure... But tell me how come her shirt opened ? I can't see a reason why such thing happened...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2012 9:31 PM
Jan 2012
Meh, I am liking this series, but what is with all this pointless ecchi -_-

and I hope it doesn't turn out in a harem manga :/
Feb 4, 2014 2:07 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That's the girl you should go for Utsumi. She's cute and SHE LIKES you. Less heartbreak for you.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 25, 2014 8:36 PM

Nov 2007
yeah well he kinda did get her interested in him without trying to. she's also the only girl so far not stuck on some other guy.

he should just go for it. what's to lose?
Sep 29, 2017 5:58 AM

Mar 2015
I missed the harem tag I guess, but what Kurokawa said kinda feels right.

Jun 2, 2020 2:18 PM

Aug 2014
Finally, Utsumi shows some backbone and calls out Yuki for her BS. He finally stuck a chord, seeing how angry she is. Some emotion is better than no emotions from the person you like.
MannohJun 2, 2020 2:22 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.