Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2010 8:20 PM

Jan 2009
Here is where you'll create your character. Remember you are only allowed one. So choose your race carefully.

Soul Reaper
Name:
Squad:
Bio:
Looks:
History:
Reiatsu Color:

Zanpakuto
Inner World:
Name:
Sealed State:
Release Command:
Shikai Appearence:
Attacks:

Bankai: Only applies to Lieutenant and Captain rank, however you can include it if you want
Name:
Release Command:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Hollow/Arrancar
Name:
Class of hollow:
Espada?: (yes or no)
Looks:
Zanpakuto Name AND release command:
Zanpakuto abilities:

Vizard
Name:
Bio:
Looks:
History:
Reiatsu Color:
Mask:
Hollow Form:

Zanpakuto
Inner World:
Name:
Sealed State:
Release Command:
Shikai Appearence:
Attacks:

Quincy
Name:
Abilities:
Looks:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 7, 2010 10:36 PM

Jan 2009
Soul Reaper
Name: Zaltanna Stormcrow
Squad: 11th
Race: Half Wolf Half Angel Shinigami
Birthday: February 16th
Looks:Female. She's 5'6" and weighs about 113 pounds. She's got green eye's and her hair is black with silver tipping. In the human world she was Native American she retains some of those qualities as a Shinigami.
Personality: Is extremely loyal to squad members and friends. She's not much of a talker but when she does she definitely has a lot to say. She may look weak but she is powerful. She does have a temper when set off. So word of warning always be on her good side.
Bio: Has no family. Lived on her own to a degree.
History:Lived alone in Rukongai but soon realized her powers after she practiced with a friend who had become a Shinigami but was slain by a Hallow. She followed in her friends footsteps and went to the Soul Academy to become a Shinigami.
Reiatsu Color:Pale blue with gray hues.

Zanpakuto
Inner World:A wasteland like side of a mountain with the sky always twilight.
Name:10 of the Ancients or Jyounin no za Chuuko
Sealed State: Regular katana
Release Command:
Shikai Appearence:
Attacks:

Bankai:
Name:
Release Command:
Appearance:
Attacks:

More will be added
Apr 8, 2010 12:35 AM

Dec 2009
Name: Haissem
Type: Arrancar (Vasto Lorde)
Reitsu colour: Dark purple with black swirling through it.
Appearance: My left eye is my mask with a purple swirl flowing into the center of the white hollow material eye. My hole is through the palm of my right hand. Wears standed espada uniform with the number 1 through the hole in my palm. Long black hair down to my waist with violet eyes.
Abilities: All basic hollow powers with the exclusion of Negacion, Gran Rey Cero, Bala, Sonido, Hierro, Pesquisa, Gonzu. Own modification of the cero, Guijo Cero (A purple cero the size of a pebble is launched off the finger, it is as strong as a cero but faster although it is still slower than a bala)
Release command: Soar, Tenshi (angel)
Ressurccion appearance: Arms and legs covered in white hollow armour with large spike coming off the thighs up past the waist and upper arms up past the shoulders. Two white bone wings on the back that are filled in by dark purple spirit particle feathers. A longsowrd made of frozen swirling white hollow material is the primary weapon.
Powers: Sealed - When using direct contact purple energy can be added to the attact to make it stronger or expelled on contact to add extra force to the attack.
Released - By swinging the long sword thin purple waves of energy fly out and cut anything in there path. Feathers can be expelled from the wings and they cause explosions on impact. Speed and power is increased dramatically.

Final Form/Ressurccion:
Release command: Turn these wings to dust, Tenshi (angel)
Description: The purple energy feathers from the wings disintegrate into purple spirit particles that cover my body and turn into pure white medieval knight armour made out of hollow material, bright violet eyes shine out of the helm with long black hair falling out from under the helm down his back. Two white skeletal wings are left on his back. The white hollow longsword is replaced by a purple energy longsword, the blade seems to fizz and crackle with power, the energy in the longsword itself seems to be constantly moving.
Powers: The longsword can change shape at will and can use the same powers as in the first ressureccion but they come from the sword. A protective dome of purple spirit particles floats around him at all times (much like gaara's sand).
HaissemApr 12, 2010 8:23 PM
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Apr 8, 2010 2:06 AM

Feb 2010
Race: Vizard

Name: Jyenh Noitamikatsuketsu

Sex: No particular sex but usually/always appears as a male.

Bio: Killed his parents and himself without emotion. Was first plus to gain a zanpakutou, and skip the purification state to become a shinigami. Also the first ever vizard and learnt on his own. lives in the human world and had done many proffessions, his main one being a war tactician in ancient times when he appeared to be 8-12 years old. He always eats sweets (uses matter abilities to take away his fat), particularly lolipops. if he can't eat what he wants or get interupted (eg: stealing his sugar cubes or knocking lolipop out of mouth/hand even on accident) he will enter shikai and go 'beserk' splitting intelegence between strength and speed but maintains other stats. (since i haven't done stats yet this may change)

Looks:

History:

Reiatsu Color: yellow. Hollow reitsu: orange.

Mask:

Zanpakutou:

Other abilities for use for any mode:

Hitokage No Kokuhyou:

Jyenh's eyes:

SECRETS ONLY ENTER IF YOU REEEAAALLY WANT TO KNOW THE SECRETS OF JYENH!:

(Note: the history will remain approximately the same but may be altered.
JyenhApr 22, 2010 2:28 AM
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Apr 8, 2010 11:05 AM

Sep 2009
Soul Reaper
Name: Ichimisu Aoketsu
Squad: 10th
Rank: 1st - Captain (but if I can't be captain or vice, can be 3rd)
Bio: She is mysterious and calm and almost nobody really know about her pass. Normally, she hates everybody but when someone is in danger, she is ready to help and give her life to save it. She is a very smart girl.
Looks: She looks like a teenager. She have a long blue hair that looks like a river and a deep-blue eyes that shine when she releases her power.
History: When she lived at Rukongai with any friends or family. So, she had to protect herself since she was young. When she saw a Shinimagi, she though in be one to get out of Rukongai and her life. So she went to the Shinigami Academy to be a Shinigami.
Reiatsu Color: Dark Blue

Zanpakuto

Bankai
IchimisuApr 9, 2010 3:25 PM
Apr 8, 2010 7:48 PM
Apr 2009
Name: Rist Takasu (First, Last)
Squad: 12
Bio:
Looks:
History: Was a lieutenant in the Japanese army during WWII. He was executed by his superiors for releasing POWs after execution orders were given for them. When he became a soul, he saw that hollows were everywhere, preying on fallen soldier's souls. All these men still had their weapons but feared the hollows and were eaten. Rist rallied the soldiers from both sides to fight together and fought back the hollows. Soul reapers soon came and Rist was the last to go. Right before the konso was performed, a swarm of hollows attacked. Rist fought alongside the soul reapers and killed more hollows than any of them. He was then sent to the Soul society. He met up with former comrades and enemies and started a 'gang' that protected the Rukon district from criminals and murderers. He left the gang under his most trusted subordinates and went to the soul reaper acadamy. He passed the test and was assigned to squad 12. there he served for 40 years. then his captain wanted voluteers for a Hollowification experiment Rist volunteered and was the only survivor.

Reiatsu Color:White (When in an unreleased form) and red (When his zanpaktou is released.)

Zanpakuto Inner World: A war torn field, with ancient weapons and banners scattered among the ground.
Name: Tz'arkan
Sealed State: Two daggers.
Release Command: Awaken Tz'arkan! Show your face and watch all flee before you!
Shikai Appearence: Two Blood red clawed gauntlets.
Attacks: Piercing Rain- condenses Rist's spirit energy and shoots it out of the claws at the enemy

Bankai:
Name:Tz'arkan, Drinker of Worlds (OR) Yochi Sakezuki Tz'arkan (World Drinker Tz'arkan)
Release Command: Rise up and feast Tz'arkan! Their souls Lie waiting to be devoured!
Appearance: A blood red set of full plate armor, with spikes coming out of the helm and shoulders, as well as having two clawed gauntlets.

Attacks: Rist can now control the spirit energy fired by Piercing Rain
-Rist can sacrifice his accelerated healing and corrupted spirit energy to summon Tz'arkan's demon form. Any low to mid level hollow that sees Tz'arkan's demon form is immediately submissive to Rist and obeys his command, out of fear. High level hollows will not follow him just because of the fact that he is a soul reaper. Tz'arkan has near unlimited spirit energy, and all of his attacks are extremely corrupted but he can only use a certain amount of his power.
-In emergencies Rist can use both his daggers to stab himself in both his lungs. This will cause him to go straight to Bankai and give him increased power for a short time. However after that time is up he will be in a weaker state than normal.
-The Blood of the World- Rist fires his Piercing Rain, Hado 4 Byakuri, Hado 31 Shakkahou, and Hado 33 Sokatsui at the same time to produce an attack of tremendous power. To activate he says"Hado 4, Hado 31, Hado 33, The Blood of the World.

Rist has some hidden abilities that I shall not disclose at this time. The only two people I will tell are Zaltanna and Zero, and only if they deem it necessary.
HelinonApr 17, 2010 1:53 AM
Apr 9, 2010 3:16 PM

Jul 2008
Hollow/Arrancar

Name: Theresa
Class of hollow: Vaso Lordes
Espada?: Espada # 2
Looks: About 5'5" with a slender build. Her left eye is forest green while the other is sky blue. Long pink hair that would reach her knees if it didn't curl up to her mid back. Her mask covers a small portion of her head and looks like a headband with insect-like pincers on it. She wears whatever she likes to wear, rarely wearing the espada uniform. When she does wear it, it looks a bit odd. Her tattoo is located on her left shoulder blade/shoulder and the hole is where a belly button would be if she were alive.
If you're too lazy to read that whole thing, here's an image. Just imagine the left eye being green, the right being blue, and her pincered headband/mask

Short bio thing: Theresa is bored easily, so she can often be found in the world of the living in a gigai. She even attends a high school and has a job (waitress). ALL out of boredom.

Before zanpakuto activation: Can make anyone deaf for about 10 minutes.
After:

Abilities Before Release: Can mute or amplify sound.
Zanpakuto appearance:

Release command: Screech, Cicada!
Zanpakuto Name: Cicada
Released Appearance: Turns into a bipedal cicada with four wings and four arms. Long, razor-sharp claws. A carapace (a bugs outer shell). Pincers are now around her mouth area and she has 4 horns. 2 short one's on her forehead and two medium sized horns above her ears. These horns form her "crown." Her size doesn't change much.

Abilities After Release:
Passive = Swarming insects of every kind are constantly summoned and can attack or take hits for her.
Passive 2 = Ojos de locura (Eyes of Madness). Anything that gets into eye contact with her is driven mad by torturous hallucinations.
1 = Alucinación (Hallucination). Creates real hallucinations to mess with her "prey."
2 = Locura (madness). Goes into a berserking state where she can ignore any pain she attains. Cannot distinguish friend or foe and loses her intelligence until its end.
3 = Privación (Deprivation). With a single shriek, she can cause temporary blindness and deafness.

2nd Release command: Drive me mad! Cicada loca.
2nd Release appearance: Her carapace becomes thicker around the torso, legs, arms, and head. However, her belly is completely uncovered and the "top" is a little revealing. Her head is covered in the carapace, leaving only her eyes and hair showing. Grows two more horns. Her four wings become four scythe-like appendages. The two new horns are larger than the other four and on the back of her head.

Abilities: Same as before. but with slightly altered names and
Passive = Ojos de locura más (Eyes of Madness, plus). Anything that gets into eye contact with her is driven mad by torturous hallucinations. The unfortunate victim is then placed under her control for a time proportionate to the amount of time eye contact was held.

Locura de la Cicada. (Madness of the Cicada) Same as Locura, but without the drawbacks.

1 = alucinación magnífica. (Magnificent Hallucination). Uses sound AND light to create hallucinations that only the most powerful of minds can break free of.

2 = privación de los sentidos (Deprivation of the senses). One shriek causes so much disorientation that even smell, taste, and touch are messed up.

3 = bobina oscura (dark coil). Uses insects to bind a target in place.

Custom Sonido: ruido magnífico (grand noise). Functions like a teleportation.
Custom Cero: onda de muerte (wave of death). Charged on the lateral side of her hand (pinky side). Whatever path she makes with her hand is the path this elongated, wave-like cero is fired. (imagine a getsuga tenshou that gets bigger as it flies). She can even control its speed.

Unique Ability: insecto persistente (persistant insect). She keeps some of her powers even in a gigai. Such as her command of any flying insect, and (very) minor hallucinations.

ALL ACCEPTED SO FAR!
TamoballApr 9, 2010 3:22 PM
Apr 28, 2010 12:08 AM

Oct 2009
Name: Rahl Mu
Squad: 11
Looks: Blond hair with side burns, blue eyes, 5"8', 170lbs, lean but muscular build and wears an earing.

History: Growing up in the higher numbered districts of Rukongai, he would frequently steal food and books- as a way to survive the harsh conditions life imposed upon him. One day, he made a mistake in stealing from a certain civilian-clothed Vice-Captain from the 2nd division, thinking he had an easy target but was suprised when said man suddenly turned around and immediately caught his hand. He recalled a sense of dread, of impending doom when the man looked him in the eye, but, despite his failure in procuring a decent meal ticket, he figured it was the best mistake he had ever made. It was safe to say that once he had decided to pick Omaeda as his target, he had sealed his fate in becoming a shinigami. From then on, the Vice-Captain trained him in secret, seemingly growing attatched to him. Mu had asked the Lieutenant why he decided to train him and the Vice-Captain replied: "For someone so young to have such a large Reiatsu and not even realize it, my boy, under my tutelage, you'll be a great Shinigami one day". Once he worked his way up as one of the top students at the Shinigami Academy, he was then assigned to Squad 11 where he eventually and only recently became Vice-Captain himself.
Like his mentor, he frequently displays an arrogant attitude, but unlike his mentor, it's a subtle sort of arrogance which most people can spot pretty easily. Often time, he winds up pissing people off due to an antagonistic remark. Most people can't tell what he's really thinking or feeling, often judging him by his outward personality. Despite his status as a Master Strategist, he preffers to let Zaltanna do the leading, being more comfortable fading into the background. This way, most people just pass him off as arrogant. He usually masks his Reiatsu to conform to the power level of other Vice-Captains. He generally knows about Division 2 more than he's supposed to.
Reiatsu Color: Black

Zanpakuto
Inner World: The skies in his inner world are pitch-black, you can't see a thing for miles on end. While the terrain is a mix of most real world elements such as mountains, caves, valleys, trees, flat lands, water falls and lakes- all grey in color, but nonetheless unseeable due to the darkness surrounding the realm.
Name: Null
Sealed State: Regular Katana
Release Command: Bend the rules, Null!
Shikai Appearance: When in Shikai form, the regular Katana he possesses becomes a giant shuriken able to phase its owner and vice-versa provided that they are spirtually connected. It should be noted that his shikai is generally succeptible to telekenisis or telepathy attacks.
Attacks:
Shikiphase- Phasing the owner and the weopon at will.
Shunko- Hand-to-hand combat at high speed. Though he rarely, if ever displays it. Can't have anyone finding out about his former training, can we.
Flash Steps Master- Ability to jump/run fast.
Kido Expert- List of Kido spells coming soon.
Master Strategist- Is an excellent strategist/tactical leader.

Bankai: Not yet achieved/Coming soon.
Name: Void
Release Command:
Appearance:
Attacks:
SaimuraApr 30, 2010 7:30 AM
*Raises my left eyebrow*
Apr 29, 2010 2:24 PM

Jul 2008
Accepted...we need more vice-captains and stuff xP
May 3, 2010 7:57 PM

Apr 2010
Name: Hiten Mitsuru/Ishizuki Mitsuru/Mizuten Mitsuru
Squad: Rogue
Looks: short red hair and green eyes, wears the boys uniform, fingerless gloves and black boots/Short brown hair, brown eyes, tall, wears long black coat over white shirt and camo green cargo pants/long blue hair, white kimono, blind, wheelchair (none of them posses a spiritual body)
History: The three siblings left the Soul Society a few years ago because of disagreements with the way they handled things. They were in Kyoto for a few years then moved to Karakura Town and run a small inn down the street from Urahara's shop
Reiatsu Color: purple/dark green/pale blue

Zanpakuto
Inner World: A factory/A deep gorge/An endless beach
Name: Hienkai/Ishioni/Shironamishougeki
Sealed State: Katana/katana/wakizachi
Release Command: "Burn the world to ashes!"/"Tear the earth asunder!"/"Crash upon the Shores!"
Shikai Appearence: Chakram that are painted like flames/a giant long handled hammer/a blue feather mantle
Attacks: Hibana (they spin next to her ankles and double the speed of her shunpo or spin on her hands and release flames)/Jishin (Gathers up all the reiatsu nearby and slams it into the opponent followed by the physical blow of the hammer strike)/ Chouseki (Gathers up all the Reishi and heals anyone but the wielder and blacks against attacks)
One more thing: Mizuten can manipulate reishi levels and Ishizuki can control reiatsu. (In the fic I wrote once Hiten reaches bankai she can use anyone's zanpakuto for 10 minutes in shikai and 5 minutes in bankai, but if that's considered godmodding I won't use it, if not then I will because I think I made the parameters fair.)
There's nothing quite like wickedness
May 11, 2010 4:07 PM

Dec 2008
Hollow/Arrancar
Name: Muerte, Syn. (Last, First.)
Class of Hollow: Vasto Lorde
Espada?: Yes, Tricera Espada.
Looks: (I'll put a picture in when Taizen is done with it.)
Zanpakuto Name AND release command: Dash, El Guepardo
Zanpakuto abilities: For this RP, it'd double my speed in release form.

Self Proclaimed Fastest Espada
HamnMay 11, 2010 7:06 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» The better race, Vizard or Arrancar.

Haissem - Apr 16, 2010

43 by Jyenh »»
Apr 28, 2010 3:25 AM

Sticky: » List of Kido and Hollow Abilities

Helinon - May 28, 2009

5 by Jyenh »»
Apr 15, 2010 4:36 AM

Sticky: » Battle System V.2

Tamoball - Jun 1, 2009

7 by Jyenh »»
Apr 14, 2010 4:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.