Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2010 8:11 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And now we get Angel rape..... =____=

lol is it just me or their half-wolf form look like Disney characters?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 5, 2010 2:26 PM

Sep 2007
Oh ... Little puppy ?
OR NOT ! They are werewolfs !
And you have a bloody gay rape !
Aug 5, 2010 2:30 PM
Jul 2009
wow i like this manga but all of this gay love crap is starting to turn me off but for real Angie is a little homo he just took that pounding
Aug 6, 2010 12:35 AM

Apr 2009
Angie's a guy? What? Had me fooled, I guess that's why they're called traps.
Oh right, there's like some rule where there can't be female werewolves or something like that, right?
ReaperEXEAug 6, 2010 12:40 AM
Aug 6, 2010 12:42 AM

Nov 2008
...Honestly can't tell whether that's sarcasm or not. I mean, they revealed that in the chapter he was first introduced in. XD
Aug 6, 2010 12:50 AM

Jan 2009
Oho, I was right (well one of my theories were), it was him.
Also, that stuff with Angie, was .. I dunno, creepy.
Now then, next question, what exactly had happened to Sunin (Sanin?) while he was supposedly dead?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 6, 2010 5:11 AM

Dec 2009
...THAT's what they did to keep warm ? >_> ... oh well , Angie is too girly anyway ...
So that's why you were so friendly with Angie , Akira ?.. just wait till Mina finds out ! xD
Aug 6, 2010 5:25 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
that stuff with Angie, was .. I dunno, creepy.

my thoughts exactly...first we get loli...now gay sex? whats next...and no matter how you look at it, Angie has to be one of the best traps out there atm...even wolfie agrees
Aug 6, 2010 5:55 AM

Mar 2010
Yeah that little thing with Angie and sanin looked mighty gay.

On a more serious note it was a good chapter atleast they have started to show what happened to them in cyberia(I think it was cyberia?)
Aug 6, 2010 11:59 AM

Nov 2008
jaxlb said:
Yeah that little thing with Angie and sanin looked mighty gay.

On a more serious note it was a good chapter atleast they have started to show what happened to them in cyberia(I think it was cyberia?)

it was Siberia

and ya, pretty creepy stuff with Angie
Aug 6, 2010 6:27 PM

Jan 2009
WTF was up with the buttsex scene. That was too much for me! Akira must have been really good. That's why Angie likes him so much.

Aug 8, 2010 8:45 PM
Jun 2010
That was FUCKED UP STRAIGHT UP NASTY SHIT! I just hope Akira didn't get buttraped o.o
Aug 9, 2010 11:30 AM
Jun 2010
People think that it was just positioned that way to make it look like he got buttraped, but the truth is, HE DID GET BUTTRAPED, look at the page before, Sanin grabbed Angie's ass and then slammed him on the trouble for some animal sex, and Angie wanted it, he took off his clothes, if he didn't want to, then he would of kept it on, I don't rage if it was gay rape, but I only rage if Angie IS a girl. By the way, is this mangaka the same mangaka as Wolf Guy? I would rage if the princess got raped, but I don't think she would easily get raped.
Aug 9, 2010 6:25 PM

Mar 2010
I was liking this manga until this chapter..
Aug 9, 2010 9:15 PM
Jul 2010
Poor Mina-chan. She OBVIOUSLY cares about Akira, but our stupid little puppy keeps pissing her off and shutting her out.

And Holy Wolf Mother, that last scene was messed up. Not sure if actual penetration was involved (Don't like to let my mind wander in THAT direction...) but still, DAMN. As stated before, if THAT is how they kept warm, Akira is in for SUCH a thrashing when Mina finds out.
Aug 11, 2010 6:55 AM

Aug 2009
Oh god this chapter is just wrong.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Aug 11, 2010 10:59 AM

Jun 2009
Well actually such activities DO keep you really warm, blood rushes and stuff...

I wonder just how many people will drop this manga at this point? 'Cause that was something many were suspecting about, but did not expect to be shown in a direct way... Well, I surely will continue, especially curious now about what'll happen next.

And yeah, Hime-sama must get extremely mad, now I get it why cutie Akira was so hideous all this time.
Aug 12, 2010 5:58 PM

Dec 2008
Love this manga!!
WTF was Angie thinking??? He got butt-naked in front of a rogue werewolf and rubbed his body up against him. What did he think was going to happen?
I'm still not totally convinced that Angie is a guy. Looks more like a flat-chested girl to me.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Aug 13, 2010 6:43 AM

Jan 2009
AnimeMama said:
I'm still not totally convinced that Angie is a guy. Looks more like a flat-chested girl to me.
Though then (s)he wouldn't be a werewolf either.
And besides, if Akira thinks (s)he's a guy, then it's probably so, since they were warming eachother naked back in Siberia, so if Angie was a she, Akira should know, right?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 13, 2010 6:52 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
AnimeMama said:
And besides, if Akira thinks (s)he's a guy, then it's probably so, since they were warming eachother naked back in Siberia, so if Angie was a she, Akira should know, right?

He was keeping her warm by holding her from behind. He didn't see the front, so he doesn't know if she's got a dick. : >
Aug 14, 2010 12:31 AM

Mar 2010
Y'all even read all the chapters? Akira knows Angies a dude. And his dad even said before that their clan is male only.
Aug 14, 2010 2:27 AM

Jan 2009
^That's exactly my point. Though I expressed myself in a more subtle manner.
Aug 14, 2010 4:43 AM

Aug 2009
MoonFox said:
Y'all even read all the chapters? Akira knows Angies a dude. And his dad even said before that their clan is male only.

Sh-Shut up! I WANT TO BELIEVE SHE'S NOT A DUDE. ;_;
Aug 15, 2010 12:35 AM

Jan 2009
SamTheNayru said:
MoonFox said:
You mean 'he' : 3
You know you do.
Aug 15, 2010 12:44 AM

Mar 2010
SamTheNayru said:
MoonFox said:

Haha... I wish it were true to man, believe me. I just hope to god they don't infringe further on it.
Aug 15, 2010 6:05 AM

Jan 2010
SamTheNayru said:
Oosran said:
AnimeMama said:

He was keeping her warm by holding her from behind. He didn't see the front, so he doesn't know if she's got a dick. : >
Right now I just don't know what to believe. If Angie is a guy, then why was Mina so jealous?
Aug 15, 2010 7:43 AM

Jan 2009
werr-y said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oosran said:
AnimeMama said:
Right now I just don't know what to believe. If Angie is a guy, then why was Mina so jealous?
That could be a valid point too. ...Though it still doesn't fit with the fact that the werewolves are male only D:
Aug 15, 2010 9:39 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
werr-y said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oosran said:
AnimeMama said:
That could be a valid point too. ...Though it still doesn't fit with the fact that the werewolves are male only D:

Well, we haven't seen HER transform yet, so we don't know if SHE's a werewolf or not. : D
Aug 15, 2010 1:30 PM

Jan 2009
SamTheNayru said:
Oosran said:
werr-y said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oosran said:
AnimeMama said:
Well, we haven't seen HER transform yet, so we don't know if SHE's a werewolf or not. : D
And when you put it that way, HE's the only one who wasn't "half-transformed" in the flashbacks in Siberia.
Aug 15, 2010 5:33 PM

Jan 2010
Oosran said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oosran said:
werr-y said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oosran said:
AnimeMama said:
And when you put it that way, HE's the only one who wasn't "half-transformed" in the flashbacks in Siberia.
That true, only (s)he wasn't half transformed, but honestly, why not just come out and say whether it's a guy or not, why the suspense!?
Aug 16, 2010 10:35 AM

Jan 2009
werr-y said:
That true, only (s)he wasn't half transformed, but honestly, why not just come out and say whether it's a guy or not, why the suspense!?
Actually, all the suspense makes it more possible that Angie could actually be a she, and not a werewolf at all. Which could be the reason why it's been so ambiguous so far.
Aug 16, 2010 11:53 AM

Jan 2010
Oosran said:
werr-y said:
Actually, all the suspense makes it more possible that Angie could actually be a she, and not a werewolf at all. Which could be the reason why it's been so ambiguous so far.
*crosses fingers*

Let's hope it is so.
Aug 20, 2010 3:44 PM

Mar 2010
Theres more suggesting hes a dude then a chick. Y'all are getting to desperate.
Aug 22, 2010 6:32 PM

Feb 2010
Gay Angie is GAY.
I guess the girls needs their fanservice fulfilled in this manga as well, but beside this, nice chapter. I wonder why Akira wants to hide what happened in Siberia from Mina that hard, I'm looking forward to see what happened back there.

@SamTheNayru: hahaha. Face the truth, man, it's sad, but true ;_;
FaytzAug 22, 2010 6:37 PM
Aug 24, 2010 2:14 PM

Nov 2009
MoonFox said:
Theres more suggesting hes a dude then a chick. Y'all are getting to desperate.

lol, they just want to confirm that wasn't completely Yaoi.

Despite the butt rapeage, good chapter. Why hasn't Sanin aged?
Sep 10, 2010 12:21 AM

Dec 2009
i honestly thort that everyone would like the yaoi ._.
because im ussualy the only one who DOSNT like it >.>

i had to laugh though at this chapter, and everyones comments.

Angies a guy. The four of them where naked together for a month. Come on people, we new he was a guy ages ago!
Sep 20, 2010 3:29 PM

Jun 2008
Rape my ass, Angie is a desperate homo. He wanted to feel a fat dick in his ass for some time now and since Akira wasn't putting any he thought to take advantage and take some from crazy brainless werewolf. Smart trick, he can claim it was a rape afterwards and look innocent.
I hope now that we reached a climax gay scene like that, the mangaka has satisfied his fetish for crazy trap sex after this and he won't show us anymore naked werewolves rubbing with each other.

Never was this song more appropriate than this chapter:
MonadSep 20, 2010 3:33 PM
Oct 31, 2010 2:10 AM

Mar 2010
ok that was fucking disgusting why the hell did the mangaka feel the need to show that?? it is was totaly unneccessary. now am afraid to read the next chapter.....
Dec 11, 2010 11:04 PM

Jun 2008
DROPPED....

Nah just kidding, I'll keep reading, but another GAY chapter like this and I'll be puking my guts out...
May 19, 2011 9:31 AM

Oct 2009
I was all "AWESOME!" and then the wolf thing said "he's broke" and that i was like "wut?"

I going to believe he really said "she" and that the "he" was just a typo... :3
GogettersMay 19, 2011 9:34 AM
Jun 20, 2014 7:05 AM

Apr 2011
yay butt sex

what we were all happily waiting for...
Aug 22, 2014 11:39 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I was expecting something like this might happen, but not that they would show it so graphically in what is a mainstream manga. 4 adolescents Ina life or death situation like that, I'm not surprised that "such" bonds would develop.

I'm not into yaoi, but I'm obviously not as perturbed as some in this comments section. Homophobic much? If Angie was indeed a girl then there'd be much celebration I suppose.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 19, 2014 1:33 AM

Jan 2013
Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf. I'm dead
Jan 7, 2015 10:03 PM

Jun 2014
Wtf, anal fvck!
Sep 15, 2016 11:04 AM

Mar 2016
Surprise buttsex is a strange thing.
Jun 5, 2023 10:28 AM

Dec 2022
Didn't expect werewolf buttrape. Always be on the lookout for it, lol.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2013

2 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 2:09 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 73 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2013

2 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 66 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Jul 12, 2013

3 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 64 Discussion

Kiijutsu - Jun 25, 2011

4 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:06 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 51 Discussion

Monad - Nov 7, 2011

5 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.