MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hakuouki Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hakuouki »» Hakuouki Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Hakuouki Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

80 39.22%
4 out of 5: Liked it

53 25.98%
3 out of 5: It was OK

49 24.02%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

16 7.84%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 2.94%
Voters: 204

04-06-10, 3:07 PM

hikky said:
This show was terribly boring.

I have a limit of about one beautiful male per show.

/me 吐く

You stole my words.

No, seriously, it was boring and cliché, especially after the initial fight which was clean and good. The rest of the episode was not really well executed and the overall concept of the show doesn't please me so much. I'd rather have another Hanasakeru Seishonen :)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

04-06-10, 3:37 PM

Damnn its a bishie paradise, my eyes are blinded. I was kind of expecting it to be filled with a bunch of shoujo crap with sparkles being based off an otome game and all, so this was a pleasant surprise. Im liking this so far

04-06-10, 4:34 PM

I'm very disappointed in the characteristics of the main girl. They storyling makes her weak, frail, fragile, and WEAK! I hate how she just results to crying and nonsense. OMG! Like, totally stick-up for yourself! Show some girl-power! I really wish she could fight AND be tough AND still be feminime. But, I guess the main girl is just another disappointment for me, just like many of the new anime these days.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I loved the graphics! I loved the designs of the characters. The guys looked HOTT and the main girl was very pretty. Just that she is WEAK WEAK WEAK makes me lose interest.

04-06-10, 4:43 PM

Stop saying stuff at Chizuru D:

I'm rather amazed she actually didn't wait for her father and instead disguised herself as a boy and roamed around Kyoto by herself.
(I wouldn't be able to do that... -_-;; I wouldn't have the courage! Dx)
I'm all talk...but no action. -bangs head on wall- <see what I mean here? xD

It's BISHIE paradise.
Originally an otome game.
They need a useless not-so-very damsel but still a damsel in distress girl. (no, it's OK if you don't get it xD)
It's more on romance -with tad bit action here and there-
May lack story/plot/blaaaaaaah
BISHIE HAVEN/HEAVEN.
Chizuru is cute.
It's NOT like VK (which was shitty) it's more like Amatsuki. (please don't compare it to Vampire Knight...eww lawl)

I need my sleep before I explode. Lawl

04-06-10, 4:44 PM

I don't have much of an opinion about this show yet, I have to wait and see.
All I've got to say is that I'm really loving all of the seiyuu so far<3, & yes, the girl is getting on my nerves already.

^^;

04-06-10, 5:40 PM

Lots of handsome guys with swords, huh?

I know there probably will not be much else to admire in the series, but I won't complain either. I like handsome guys with swords.

04-06-10, 5:47 PM

All I can say is...

SHINSENGUMI FTW.

04-06-10, 5:59 PM

Clarsiso said:
Damnn its a bishie paradise, my eyes are blinded. I was kind of expecting it to be filled with a bunch of shoujo crap with sparkles being based off an otome game and all, so this was a pleasant surprise. Im liking this so far

^This.

Eh, I watched this on a whim. It kept my attention. Handsome bishies with swords ftw?

And I heard Gilbert Nightray in there somewhere. I'll definitely keep watching XD

What do they mean by "pitiable young men"?

are they referring to the bishie pretty boys or some other group?
Bleh.

04-06-10, 6:07 PM

They mean the second group of Shinsengumi. Pitiable as in poor, miserable, unfortunate.

04-06-10, 6:18 PM

Interesting timeframe picked.
Current time: February 1864
Ikedaya Jiken: July 1864

Correction from before, the fansub had a date error.
Modified by xelloss, 04-26-10, 4:32 AM
Sore wa himitsu desu.

04-06-10, 6:50 PM

Jaapsneep said:
just for FAL.

That is a good reason.