MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Rainbow Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin »» Rainbow Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Rainbow Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

205 66.78%
4 out of 5: Liked it

73 23.78%
3 out of 5: It was OK

22 7.17%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 1.63%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.65%
Voters: 307

04-09-10, 7:23 PM

*waiting for subs* :'(

04-09-10, 11:49 PM

It's Just frustrating !!!!

04-10-10, 12:26 AM

Maebara-Kun said:

Don't be frustrated. Do something positive - like join one of those fansub groups to aid them in getting the fansub of Rainbow out.

04-10-10, 1:11 AM

leongsh said:
Maebara-Kun said:

Don't be frustrated. Do something positive - like join one of those fansub groups to aid them in getting the fansub of Rainbow out.

I would If I could ; but since I don't understand Japanese I really can't do anything
+
A great show like this should be subbed on time no matter what

And I'm still frustrated ù_ù

04-10-10, 4:29 AM

The only good show of this season, and nobody's subbing it ! I still can't believe it ! Everybody is subbing all that pinky-girly crap full of short mini skirts and revealing panties, yet nobody wants to sub a realy great show like Rainbow. I'm officially disgusted. And very angry too !

04-10-10, 5:29 AM

It's already been a week since the raws are out.

04-10-10, 5:38 AM

SailorKagome said:
T... yet nobody wants to sub a realy great show like Rainbow.

There are 2 fansub groups currently working on it. Give them time. It should come out in another day or two.

04-10-10, 5:42 AM

Traveller said:
It's already been a week since the raws are out.

That was a streaming raw which is low quality and not really usable if the fansub groups want to do a good job on it. The official TV broadcast was on 6 April (technically 7 April as it was broadcast at 1+ am). Thus, good quality raws were only available on 7 April at the earliest. Only 3 days since then.

Just be patient.

04-10-10, 12:43 PM

The OP is awesome, I'm looking forward to subbed version.

I've noticed that there are only 6 adults at the start of the OP, but I dont think that one of the boys will die. I've watched the OP again, and I've noticed that they show the adult versions of all of them when they show their crimes, and the one who isn't with them at the start of the OP is Anchan. Maybe he will be an antogonist, or something?

I also wonder what will happen with Mario's hand, since it seemes like he only wears one glove in the OP.

04-10-10, 2:12 PM

viral_hun said:
... the one who isn't with them at the start of the OP is Anchan. Maybe he will be an antogonist, or something?

An-chan is like their big-brother/mentor. The one that they look up to. He's the mature head that keeps the rest focused on getting out alive.

viral_hun said:
I also wonder what will happen with Mario's hand, since it seemes like he only wears one glove in the OP.

In due course you will know.

04-10-10, 2:45 PM

leongsh said:
viral_hun said:
... the one who isn't with them at the start of the OP is Anchan. Maybe he will be an antogonist, or something?

An-chan is like their big-brother/mentor. The one that they look up to. He's the mature head that keeps the rest focused on getting out alive.

I understand that, but it's kinda strange that he isn't with the six at the start of the OP where they are all present in they "adult form". Also, later in the OP, see is shown with a smile, just like in this picture:
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/8/22117.jpg

That's why I tought he would be an antogonist or something like that in the future.

04-10-10, 3:27 PM

leongsh said:
SailorKagome said:

There are 2 fansub groups currently working on it. Give them time. It should come out in another day or two.
great show or not,by looking at the number of the forum thread,this show is not really popular for many reason.I really like this show,but its seem not most of the people like to talk about it.I think this will take a VERY long time to sub
(people start the forum in K-on before the show even start....wtffff )

04-10-10, 3:33 PM

I for one am looking forward to this series more than any other airing this season. I'm somewhat surprised its taking so long to get subbed, once it does I think there should be a lot more activity on this forum.

04-10-10, 4:54 PM

I am also eagerly awaiting a sub.

04-10-10, 4:58 PM

MorningGlory said:
leongsh said:
SailorKagome said:

great show or not,by looking at the number of the forum thread,this show is not really popular for many reason.

Very rarely will a thread be seriously active unless it's subbed.

04-10-10, 5:26 PM

garfield15 said:
MorningGlory said:
leongsh said:
SailorKagome said:

great show or not,by looking at the number of the forum thread,this show is not really popular for many reason.

Very rarely will a thread be seriously active unless it's subbed.

Well actually this thread is quite active for a non subbed episode. I checked the first few minutes of the show and it looks awesome.
Seriously WE NEED SUBS!!!!!!!!!

04-10-10, 8:35 PM

Subs are out, its a joint with Frostii and Saizen, they are calling the group Frozen

thank god we finally get it subbed
Modified by BlackPhoenix23, 04-10-10, 8:39 PM

04-10-10, 9:35 PM

i just screamed noooooooo like pedro in excel saga. the reason: i just watched the first episode raw only to find out that it was subbed 1h ago XD
anyway, probably one of the best shows this spring

04-10-10, 9:55 PM

Solid start.

It delivered as I hoped. It has been quite a while since I watched a series like this. Not particularly touching, but they did send the message quite good in terms of being stripped of power. A definite follow for me.

04-10-10, 10:27 PM

Finally, something that is actually good.

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices