Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 1 Discussion

Feb 26, 2012 4:03 PM

ahaha Akuto-san , transfer back right away this school is definitely weird !!! XD
Sent with Mal Updater
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

Mar 5, 2013 10:16 AM

That was rather interesting! Nice setting great action and some slight ecchi good combination! Lets see what's next!
Jan 18, 2014 10:12 AM

Poor Sai. He just wants to help people and he's told he will be the Demon King by a cigar smoking bird. Gotta love the misunderstandings.

MAL, why do you keep breaking sig images? I don't follow the threads I post in. Message me if you want my attention.
Feb 18, 2014 10:48 PM

Very funny episode :D

watching this blu ray in uncensored form is soo good!!

seeing Hattori's ass and boobs ahh O___O

this is actually a very interesting show. putting wizard theme anime in a new level :)

shame about the misunderstandings, but ehh that's anime for you :P

can't wait for more episodes!!
Nov 21, 2014 8:38 PM

It was an interesting start, blue hair girl looking tsundere so far, and that red haired girl is.. weird, i guess?
Mar 11, 12:01 AM
Forum Moderator
I came across the manga adaptation so I thought I'd give the series a try. For a moment I wondered if the anime was simply a bad adaptation, but now that I've read the first four volumes of the LN, it looks like it actually is much truer to the original source. If you're looking to watch this make sure you get the uncensored version, as it is pretty ecchi at times (and that is one of its attractions).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
Aug 17, 7:02 PM

I'm restarting this after dropping it back when it was airing. I don't remember much of anything from when I watched other than noting it was a reverse Harry Potter or something.

I really hope the misunderstandings don't continue. I get so annoyed by a show full of misunderstandings. Please tell me it's only episode one or blue hair who makes the misunderstandings more prominent.
Formerly "Geekies"
Aug 28, 2:57 AM

Not a bad first episode. Animation looks good.
Oct 18, 1:24 PM

Pretty good first episode, everything happend so fast but the pacing was okay I guess. Seems like his harem already assembled in the very first episode lol
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]