Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2010 3:16 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"I remember when Christian Slater had a career." Dead elementary kids again, its been a while since we seen one bite the dust.

Radio monster, haha. Slutty teacher broadcasting was funny. Talks about periods and teacher sex just made this episode to epic status. LOL @ Keiichiro saying "are you gonna tape video for me?" WASH YOUR FACE FOR GODSSAKE! haha. And its true, they did knock off the Ring at least 3 times already.

+1 for "Filthy furry spawn of Satan! Goddamn you to hell!" ^_^

Satsuki's pantsu this episode, none! Keiichiro has them HAHA
KinetaOct 20, 2012 10:48 AM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Oct 23, 2013 1:55 AM
Aug 2011
Amanojaku :
"God you are four of the fucking ugliest kids i've ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on I can't wait for this bitch to kill you."

Couldn't stop laughing with that line.

BEST.
Jan 11, 2014 9:59 PM

Jan 2013
Another ghost girl defeated, that makes 3 in a row.
4 is unlucky in Japan
Mar 11, 2014 1:07 PM

May 2008
RediceRyan said:
4 is unlucky in Japan

4 brings misfortune since it means death too and not only in Japan.
Jul 31, 2014 11:17 PM
Jul 2018
The dub of this show gets more and more... adult every episode xD

And what is up with this show and lesbians? lol

parfaited said:
Amanojaku :
"God you are four of the fucking ugliest kids i've ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on I can't wait for this bitch to kill you."

Couldn't stop laughing with that line.

BEST.

haha, I fucking love that cat.
Jan 6, 2015 4:23 PM

Aug 2013
wow that ep was fucking hilarious god bless the dub
Yo
May 26, 2016 12:51 PM

Apr 2009
wow- seriously X_D?!

"sick at home" <--yeah right, i saw what happened, they're dead.

-i feel like the adults in this anime has an unfair advantage of getting out of situations the kids don't _xD
...except for those eaten by the rabbit in an earlier episode, ahem...

oop- there it is _xD
ahahah- and she freaks out over the cat _xD
ooh- close one, Amanojaku =w=

Ring ver 2.0

-go! teacher and mallet _xD!
gwah, it sounds like she's screaming "Nyan" or something _xD

that teacher took to it surprisingly well _xD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 9, 2017 11:57 PM

Dec 2013
That teacher was thirsty af!
Jun 3, 2017 9:11 PM

Mar 2015
I think this was one of the best episodes!!! The ghost sucked tbh, but the lines are seriously getting better and better. This show's too short :(
I love it when they make fun of the original Japanese. The NANIIII?? killed me; I think Hajime was especially funny this episode.

Apr 20, 2018 5:48 AM

Feb 2015
a lot of really funny moments in this episode. Haven't watched an ep of this in a while (really just looking to get it off my watching list), but it's genuinely funny still. EDIT: oh yeah, Hajime being meta provided some of the best moments. The "standard anime elbows up pose" and "NANI??" lines were brilliant.
Apr 22, 2018 7:56 PM

Feb 2017
Really ramped up the sex jokes this episode.
May 13, 2018 11:47 AM

Sep 2013
Terrible plot...but who cares? This episode was hilarious!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 30, 2019 9:16 AM

Jun 2016
I was really bored this episode for some reason, I ended up watching it in 2 sittings. Easily my least favorite episode.
Feb 14, 2021 5:37 PM
Jul 2018
stand said:
Amanojaku :
Yeah, and I can't imagine what the original (sub) version is like. I mean, they literally had that still image of the kids staring for like 5-6 seconds. I thought my video glitched.

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
I was really bored this episode for some reason, I ended up watching it in 2 sittings. Easily my least favorite episode.
Maelstrom184 said:
Terrible plot...
Yeah, the later episodes got a lot worse. Even in the dub, it's a bit hard to follow along. In this episode AND the next one, the characters (VA's) actually make note of the horrible plot. I mean, they literally said in the episode that they didn't know what to make of the script. And it was a pretty boring episode, since a lot of it just seemed to take place in a single recording studio.

eski514 said:
^ I noticed.
I'm all for edgy humor. I can get behind sexual/perverted/ecchi jokes a lot of the time. But for SOME reason, the dub for this episode kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Just seemed a bit obsessive at times hehe
removed-userApr 20, 2021 5:41 PM
Apr 14, 2021 10:15 PM
Jul 2017
Raging Horny Pussy Sluts
Apr 20, 2021 12:35 PM

Oct 2017
AlexanderHD said:
stand said:
Amanojaku :
Yeah, and I can't imagine what the original (sub) version is like. I mean, they literally had that still image of the kids staring for like 5-6 seconds. I thought my video glitched.
eski514 said:
^ I noticed.
I'm all for edgy humor. I can get behind sexual/perverted/ecchi jokes a lot of the time. But for SOME reason, the dub for this episode kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Just seemed a but obsessive at times hehe

This right here, - I agree it did seem thematic so that gets points - but the sexual jokes still go a bit farrrr, like too hardcore and thick like that principal teacher woman would probably say or love, who knows, - but it reminds me of the ski resort episode in the snow lodge, that entire thing had so many perverted jokes especially the gals fetish and all her bbc comments - that shit was wayyy too overused and constant. it really killed the mood...

Though again ski resort and plus the taxi tunnel ghosts was probably two of the worst ones
Because this episode still had enough comedy that i could enjoy it even though that teacher was very veryyy next level with the slutty jokes

AND YES! The terrible plot lol, that finally made me a little less mad about the plot not making sense, because even the show people had zero clue so much so that they had to mention it in the script like yooo, we don't know what the fucks happening they're tryna save a ghost through some voodoo nonsense so we're just tryna make it work, betterish lol
Nov 16, 2022 9:32 AM

Jun 2008
>decides to watch trolldub
>complains about plot making no sense

This forum in a nutshell.

Oct 4, 2023 9:34 PM
Dec 2022
One of the funniest dubs I've seen
Nov 28, 2023 5:44 PM

Jul 2022
I got it, the more obnoxious and nonsensical the plot, the more vulgar and funny the dub gets
Mar 20, 7:54 PM
Jul 2013
Oh man it's back with a bang.
Ranivus said:
LOL @ Keiichiro saying "are you gonna tape video for me?"
Probably the first time Keiichiro got a good punchline.
"He gets an A on size but D in endurance"
And the whole Amanochaku scene
"-and you lick your ass.-
-OH I DO NOT!!! Yeah I do it feels pretty good.-"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 20 Discussion

Ranivus - Apr 1, 2010

46 by matheoo41 »»
Mar 25, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 15 Discussion

Ranivus - Mar 28, 2010

24 by matheoo41 »»
Feb 20, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 12 Discussion

Ranivus - Mar 28, 2010

37 by Sexyjutsu »»
Feb 12, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 10 Discussion

stand - Oct 22, 2013

21 by Sexyjutsu »»
Feb 7, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 19 Discussion

Ranivus - Apr 1, 2010

28 by Zewerr »»
Feb 5, 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.