Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 14, 2010 8:16 PM

Jul 2008
Loved it, 9/10. It was one of my first anime so I really enjoyed a good ending.

Best part of the series.
Three Thousand Realms in a Single Moment
Jul 19, 2010 7:19 AM

Apr 2008
Perfect ending for a show I started to watch eight years ago.
Jul 20, 2010 11:27 AM
Apr 2010
This was everything it was supposed to be.
This made the years of my life that I dedicated to Inu-Yasha so worthwhile.
Now I can officially say it is my First and my favourite. as well as one of the longest anime's i have ever completed.
Yay for nostalgic childhood memories! :3

&& the faces both Sesshoumaru-sama and Inu-yasha made when Kagome was like "Onii-chan" were like the icing on the cake XD
Aug 1, 2010 10:39 AM

Nov 2008
wow that was such a happy happy ending but i loved it none the less even with the feeling that the entire series felt a bit rushed
Finally got to see some more Inuyasha X Kagome XP
Aug 5, 2010 10:00 PM

Jul 2007
waaaa i cried a lot TT-TT i thought inuyasha and kagome will not see each other anymore TT-TT, but they had to wai 3 years to see again that's so sad TT-TT.
kagome and miroku with the 3 babies i've seen in manga are so kawaii kyaaa. that kimono rin got from sesshoumaru for me means something else, i always loved them as a couple kyaaaaa. ayame and kouga aaww loved them i missed her hehe n.nU.
i loved the oniisan kagome said to sesshoumaru XD. everyone are happy is so awesome to see an ending like this aaww, but kagome is not going to see her family anymore then?? TT-TT
Aug 12, 2010 10:33 AM

Dec 2008
I seriously started crying at the end ;_: I can't believe Inuyasha is finally over... waaa

BUT GREAT ENDING !! Miroku & Sango's babies <333. AND AND INUYASHA & KAGOME ARE MARRIED ! :D :D Totally LOL'd at Kagome's 'Onii-san' comment to Sesshomaru ahaha.

AND NARAKU'S FINALLY DEFEATEDDD

LOL after all this time. FIANLLY. xD

& &
Aug 19, 2010 7:47 PM

May 2008
Inuyasha was my first teen anime, and I loved it back then... except for the ending. There was a lot of saturated stuff in this 26 episodes, maybe they should have made it into two seasons. I waited a lot for the Shikon jewel to be completed and wow! it's power suck, Naraku still got his butt kick. For the positive side I like kikyo's and Kagura's dead in the other hand Naraku's dead was plain and boring. They end up in the same world together, predictable conclusion, but fitting.

Between a 7 or an 8 out a 10. If I was not a Inuyasha 'fan' I would have given it a lower score.
Aug 25, 2010 5:54 PM
Jun 2010
I finished it... WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!?!?!

I knew what was going to happen this episode, but I still cried... again. I noticed when Sango was talking about Kagome, she looked a little bit like she was gonna cry. They are best friends, so I can see that.

I really like it, but I would've prefered if Kagome could see her family again, but she even said in one episode, that she'd have to choose between the two worlds.

Her mom was amazing, she just really wanted Kagome to be happy, even if that meant not seeing her again.

I am SO glad they kept the part with Sesshomaru, and Kagome calling him, Onii-san. I was kinda pissed that he looked so mad, just because she was back. Though I still found it hilarious, when she calls him that, and he shoots daggers at her. XD
Oct 3, 2010 1:46 AM
Oct 2010
Loved the ending. There is only one thing bothering me though... Now that it's all over, Inuyasha is still a half demon.. and Kagome is still human. I find it horribly sad that Kagome will die before Inuyasha.. They are finally together yes, but she will continue to grow old while he stays youthful. What kind of ending leaves you with such uncertainty?!
I really wanted the end to either have Inuyasha turning into a human or Kagome somehow living just as long as Inuyasha...
What are other people's opinions on this?
Oct 4, 2010 10:04 PM

Oct 2009
JessieCola2005 said:
Loved the ending. There is only one thing bothering me though... Now that it's all over, Inuyasha is still a half demon.. and Kagome is still human. I find it horribly sad that Kagome will die before Inuyasha.. They are finally together yes, but she will continue to grow old while he stays youthful. What kind of ending leaves you with such uncertainty?!
I really wanted the end to either have Inuyasha turning into a human or Kagome somehow living just as long as Inuyasha...

I feel the same way. I thought Inuyasha should have become full human too. I also thought he should have gone to Kagome's time once he became human instead of Kagome going to live permenantly in the past. It's a shame that she probably won't see her family again.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Nov 18, 2010 10:24 PM

Jul 2007
Miroku finally got someone to bear his babies lol

"Onii-sama" made this 2nd series tolerable.

I thought the entire season was super rushed and didnt really like how Naraku, Inuyasha, and onii-sama were 1upingthere swords and powers each and every episode. However, it was nice to see this show back after so many years. IIt saved me the trouble of reading the manga to see how it ended.
Nov 26, 2010 5:40 PM

Jun 2008
it took almost an entire decade....but i finished InuYasha...need rant bad!!! (could hardly be happier with the ending)

RtheO
Dec 21, 2010 9:42 PM
Oct 2010
caninesrock said:
JessieCola2005 said:

I feel the same way. I thought Inuyasha should have become full human too. I also thought he should have gone to Kagome's time once he became human instead of Kagome going to live permenantly in the past. It's a shame that she probably won't see her family again.

i agree as well, this ending made me feel uneasy. why hasn't anyone in the show realized that inuyasha is still a half demon and will outlive kagome by a couple centuries atleast :/

i seriously miss kikyo. if any one deserved a proper happy ending it should have been her. *sigh* but overall im content this show has ended but the ending itself left much to be desired.
Feb 4, 2011 9:00 AM

Feb 2010
I wish the season was longer, everything felt too rushed except for the last 6 episodes.
Feb 7, 2011 6:07 AM
Nov 2010
I prefer the original series to be honest, longer episode = more time to assimilate information and character. Anyway, that was a good ending I wasn't expecting anything else from this series.

They took out what made the original series good and left the crap, i.e. power up episodes, it's like each episode between 5 and 20~ was a power up episode, it became rather dull in the end. I can't blame them though, they had to do something with only 26 episodes.

Is it me or Kagome's eye are like 10 time larger in this series, or is this the effect of watching it in HD lol

7/10
Apr 19, 2011 6:25 PM

Apr 2009
It really was a great ending to a great anime, and it kinda stayed faithful to the manga.

I just wanted one more thing....

BABIES XD. Inuyasha's and Kagome's. What would they be like XD!?!?!
Aug 19, 2011 10:37 PM

Sep 2010
An ending I could really expect, but whatever, I feel satisfied and glad I finally watched this.
Dec 5, 2011 7:22 AM
Jan 2009
They got married, I wanted to see the wedding.
Dec 10, 2011 6:00 PM

Mar 2010
Finished Watching Inuyasha Final Act just now. It was awesome ! xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2011 11:35 PM

Nov 2008
Roxxas said:
caninesrock said:
JessieCola2005 said:

i agree as well, this ending made me feel uneasy. why hasn't anyone in the show realized that inuyasha is still a half demon and will outlive kagome by a couple centuries atleast :/

i seriously miss kikyo. if any one deserved a proper happy ending it should have been her. *sigh* but overall im content this show has ended but the ending itself left much to be desired.

Oh dear, i have totally forgotten about it tbh. True enough, 26 eps are too short as compared to the prequel of 161 eps. If only the Kanketsu-hen was longer then... maybe they would elaborated on the ending (inuyasha transforming into human and whatnot) more.
Dec 15, 2011 6:21 PM
Jun 2011
rly nice anime. first anime i have seen whit many episodes. and romance battles mixed . just 1 thing i did not like. to much focus on the monks love................
Jan 23, 2012 3:28 PM
Dec 2010
I'm glad i watched this, very satisfying. Everything solved, no lose ends, developed relationships (Marriages, kids), fates of characters shown,
Kagome calling at Sesshomaru as Onii-chan was priceless XD haha they should make some comedy specials with that XD
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jan 29, 2012 10:04 PM

Jun 2008
What an epic moment! but I really wanted an ending that played a little more with my feelings... lots of dramatic crying and in the last the could be together.. with the emotionality of Chrno Crusade... I'm studying animation so, I wished for something a little bit better (punch me for being so exigent)

Even though I'll give the ending a 4 ;)
and also... my life is a little more complete... Now One Piece is the only left :b
lol
Mar 23, 2012 11:56 PM

Nov 2011
Was a very good and satisfying ending.
Inuyasha has proven itself to be one of the most famous classics. And we will always remember it.
Mar 24, 2012 12:24 AM

Mar 2012
Oh my... Since childhood i watch this one...
and now i got this ending...

Oh i think it's very good thought to end this story...

9/10 for this series alone
Apr 8, 2012 9:53 PM
Mar 2010
I actually finished this anime like, 2 years ago, but I decided that I wanted to say something about it now.

No one can shake the feelings that I have for this series. SO MUCH CLOSURE. I have been with this anime since I was in grade 6, and now I'm in college. What the fuck happened? Where'd the time go? This was the anime to get me into anime, and I'm very grateful for this show. Wow, thinking about this show is such a trip. Nostalgia x 9000. I think I'm gonna watch through the Final Act again, just for the hell of it...

--
edit: Just finished rewatching the Final Act, haah. The ending makes me cry, but it's 95% because of nostalgia and closure. When they started playing the OP at the ending, I was like ;_; oh man. It makes me feel like I'm 11 again, rushing to the TV every Friday for back/ back episodes with my brother. How times have changed. This anime, coupled with a few other things, is the epitome of my childhood. It may not be the best anime out there, and I can admit that--I've seen better all rounded anime, but it's still one of my favorites. The philosophy on that's a little wigged out, but hey. Goddamn, I wish I was 11 again, where I spent Friday nights watching Inuyasha and not drinking. The fuck does everyone want to grow up for?

ONTO THE EPISODE: One of the happiest things in this episode imo, is Midoriko FINALLLY reaching her freedom. Out of all of them, I felt the most sorry for her. When she was finally able to put her sword back in its sheath, I shed a few tears. She fucking deserved it more than anyone. I liked how they showed Naraku with human feelings. Finally. Although I don't feel bad for him whatsoever, it was nice to know that the human heart of Onigumo was still well. Sango's still got quite the body after delivering 3 children, haha. And I doubt she's only become a housewife, I'm sure she'll fight again when her little ones grow up. Whether she'll bring her children into demon slaying is completely up in the air. It'd be nice, but she has had so much pain from that profession, she might try to stay away from it. As for Rin and Sesshomaru.... ahhhhh ~.. It always weirded me out a tad when people shipped them two because she's like 8, but they wouldn't be too bad after she grows up a little. The fact that he still comes to see her, and give her things says A LOT about Sesshomaru's character. Out of all the characters over this almost 200 episode run, he's certainly developed the most. He still has a huge ass pride, but his heart is finally capable of emotion. I thank Rin for that; showing him that humans aren't that bad. Onto Kagome and Inuyasha: finally a fucking kiss. I wish it was a more passionate one, but hey, you take what you can get. It had me laughing though, and I had to replay it twice because it was like: *kiss* NOW ONTO BUSINESS. Not even a second after their kiss did they have time to think. The 'right wish' for the Shikon no Tama was so obvious I can't believe they didn't think of it earlier. What other wish would banish the Shikon no Tama forever than "I wish to banash the Shikon Jewel forever"? Lol. OH 15 YEAR OLDS; gotta love 'em. I'm pretty sure that Kagome can't pass freely from one world to the next. Once the jewel was gone, she eventually had to pick one. Did she pick right? That's a tough call. Obviously being with Inuyasha is what she wants, but abandoning her life on the other side of the well is sort of sad. I feel so bad for her family. Kagomes mom is incredible for being so selfless and letting Kagome go. If I was in that position, I'd probably say, "....... Do you have to.....? Well okay.... I guess if that's what you really want........ feel free to stay, though..... we're cooking your favorite food tonight....." But seriously, think about it: a world where you have no idea how your daughter's doing. You have no idea when she dies, has children, etc. If I was a mom I couldn't do it. It's almost like Kagome's dead. I feel bad for Souta having to grow up sister-less. Grandpa's not going to live that much longer, so soon it'd just be Souta and Mom. How incredibly heartbreaking. It must be tough for Kagome as well, knowing all that she's giving up. Inuyasha must be mighty fucking important to her, haha. If I was in Kagome's position, I'd probably stay in modern day. It's shitty that she has to chose, but feudal day just doesn't appeal to me too much :P. Yeah, there's Inuyasha and friends, but after living in modern Japan for 15 years, getting used to living pretty much off the grid would e difficult. On top of which, I couldn't get used to the demons. AND WHAT WOULD I DO FOR ENTERTAINMENT?! WATCH ANIME? FUUUUcck that. But to go back on all that I just said, if she didn't reunite with Inuyasha I'd be pissed as fuck.

On a completely different side note: has anyone wondered how all of the demons got completely wiped out? They're obviously not in modern day Japan, so was there some sort of Demon apocalypse? Lol. And are Kikyo and Kagome in the same bloodline? Because if so, I have 0 idea how that would work.

/END OF RANT
mylovelyfateApr 15, 2012 9:34 PM

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Apr 17, 2012 7:52 AM

Jan 2012
So, I know how many of you are waiting for the series to be released and dubbed--I have some good news, and some not so good news.

The good news is that Viz will be releasing Inuyasha: TFA this fall--dubbed. As you'all may or may not know, Kagome will have a new VA and so will Sesshomaru. The bad news, though, is that it won't be released until the fall, and will be done in two installments. Probably all good news for most, considering we're lucky they're even going to release it. I doubt many are really concerned it'll be in two sets, either. (You can fact check this over at the adultSwim forums.)

On a personal note, this'll be one of the series I do actually buy.
Apr 29, 2012 10:54 AM

Feb 2009
Well I'm really happy they got their happy ending.
Especially Miroku & Sango.
Does this mean Sango isn't a deamon slayer anymore?
And kagome's settling in this world as well.I'm so happy for her.
Though watching her in the Miko costume I couldn't help but think, there's is a certain majesty and beauty about Kikyou that Kagome could never manage to achieve.
Is it just me or does somebody else think that too?

Winners and Victims stand alone!!
May 18, 2012 5:54 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
first season 9/10. This one 10/10 :p Loved series. amazing story :P
Oct 25, 2012 10:42 AM

Jun 2012
Just finished Kanketsu-hen and oh my god it was so fucking awesome. I finished the manga quite a long time ago and was so disappointed they didn't make the anime till the end... until this happened! I just had the opportunity to watch this after a while it got released but oh wow.. fuck I can't even describe the feelings I have inside.

And after finishing the manga I was also happy that the story actually had a proper ending and not anything like in Ranma½ (although Ranma confesses his love to Akane but still, I wanted a real wedding!)

milkteh said:
Roxxas said:
caninesrock said:
JessieCola2005 said:

Oh dear, i have totally forgotten about it tbh. True enough, 26 eps are too short as compared to the prequel of 161 eps. If only the Kanketsu-hen was longer then... maybe they would elaborated on the ending (inuyasha transforming into human and whatnot) more.

Oh yeah this one... but the whole ending kind of made me forget all about that issue. Maybe we can just decide they found a way to make Inuyasha transform into his human form for good and live as a human? ^^ I mean after the last episode.
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Jan 11, 2013 6:58 AM

Sep 2012
WTF!!! still can't believe inuyasha is over,, this was fantastic, i'm soooo happy it ended great but soooo sad it ended, i will never forget this show,,
Bobby_SJun 17, 2013 3:20 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2013 3:45 AM
Jan 2011
I... didn't like this ending very much its just not realistic.

Probably this story would have stayed in my mind longer IF Kagome remained in the future, and Inuyasha has to age 500yr to see her again lol. This ending was too bright and optimistic even though its about a girl who abandons the future for the past, who leaves behind her family just to be with a guy.

The part where Kagome calls Sesshoumaru brother gave me a good chuckle though but overall this ending was highly predictable >.< Can't say i like it at all.
Apr 30, 2013 1:41 PM
Apr 2013
I'm glad it's finally over. Overall I was somewhat disappointed and bored the last 5 episodes especially the "fight" with Naraku, I felt it could have been done a lot better. The authors seemed to have rushed to just get this show over with but the ending was alright.
Jun 16, 2013 8:28 PM

Feb 2012
Finally finished this final act which i left on hold for a while, Loved this epsiode!! they finally kissed & got married! sango and miroku have 3 kids, Rin is all grown up loved my seshumaru lol but I hoped director would make a slight difference and make Inuyasha a complete human has he wanted to be in the beginning... 5/5!
Jun 18, 2013 4:38 PM

Jan 2012
I watched this a few years ago and completely forgot about adding this on my list.
I enjoyed this season, it wasn't perfect but way better than the first series in my opinion which became a chore to watch after a while.
8/10
Jun 30, 2013 6:21 AM

Dec 2012
That was a wonderful ending. Make me remembered when i was 7-8 years old watching first season without care about anything. To think about it time flies so fast.

Jul 5, 2013 9:36 AM

Jul 2012
I recently rewatched parts of this again. I'm gonna miss Inuyasha...known it for so long.

The ending here was more satisfying than the manga :D

Still, can't believe it's over. Felt like it would be one of those series that I'll never see the end of...
Jul 7, 2013 4:17 PM

Feb 2011
This is my favorite anime of all time and I don't see any other series replacing it as my fave.
Jul 24, 2013 12:40 AM
Jul 2013
Loved it! We finally got some closure after almost 8 years since the 167th episode. Knowing the Sango and Miroku had kids, Kagome and Inuyasha finally got married, but there are some things I was a little disappointed about.
For starters, Kohaku not wanting to visit Sango, not knowing if Inuyasha and Kagome would have kids or not, and then the biggest cliffhanger of them all; Sesshomaru and Rin's relationship. I bet a lot of fans are raving about what their relationship is.
I almost cried at the end of the episode, knowing that such a great series was ending.
Anyways, I do hope they make a 5th movie giving some of the fans some closure! (Though it's highly highly morely unlikely)
Jul 24, 2013 1:56 PM

Sep 2010
Okay. I will now proceed to cry my eyes out.
SUCH A LOVELY ENDING!!!
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Jul 26, 2013 10:27 PM

May 2011
I feel this was more enjoyable after re-watching it. The art of the prequel was good but this one was definitely better. The story felt a bit rushed (except for the last episodes) in comparison to the slow paced prequel but it was still good.

8/10
Sep 9, 2013 12:38 PM

Jul 2013
I think Kagome can still go back to her own time should she wished for it. The well still worked even after Shikon no Tama was destroyed and opened up as soon as Kagome cleared her doubts and wished to see InuYasha. Most likely it was powered by Kagome's strong spiritual power so there's a quite a good chance she can go back to the modern era.
Oct 21, 2013 11:55 AM

May 2009
IncognitoOtaku said:
ReaperEXE said:
I've waited almost 10 years for this!

My thoughts exactly. Nice ending though. Very nostalgic.[/quotef
fell the same here.
i a gone miss this series
beautiful happy ending 10/10
Nov 8, 2013 7:52 PM

Oct 2013
I just finished rewatching and watching both series over the course of a week in a half. Loved the way it ended! After such a long ride it brought tears to my eyes knowing it's now over. I'm going to miss this show.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 4, 2013 6:06 PM

Nov 2012
SpiritualState said:
The story felt a bit rushed (except for the last episodes) in comparison to the slow paced prequel but it was still good.

There's no doubt that they rushed the story after an extremely slow prequel, but I welcomed it. The filler in the prequel was overkill, for sure too.

Great art, satisfying ending.
Loved the OP.

8/10.
Jan 7, 2014 11:49 AM
Jun 2013
It was so intense...this episod. I've felt like all of my feelings go through it.
It brought tears to my eyes.
And also I've laughed so much when Kagome called Sesshomaru "onii-san"...his face and Inuyasha's face...I just could not help. :)
One of the best!
Always in my heart and in my mind!
myha14Jan 7, 2014 12:03 PM
Feb 22, 2014 6:39 PM

Jun 2013
ClementIV said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
YES THEY DELIVERED!

We finally got the kiss. It was not in the manga, I'm glad I decided to watch this. I'm sure that the fans are happy. This brings an end to a chapter of my early teenage years. I'll miss it.

I liked the part they added with Koga, I don't remember that from the manga. It was not there right? I'm also glad that they kept every line from the part where Sesshomoru passed them. LOL One of the best parts of the episode.

I almost cried but since I had know the end it just brought me some happiness. I'm glad its over.

One of the best animes ever. And this this Inuyasha season was the best anime that aired this season.

I remember seeing this on Cartoon Network when I was little and I didn't like it. I re-found this anime in 2012 and I decided to give it another chance. I'M GLAD I DID! 10 out of 10!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Mar 30, 2014 12:19 AM

Jan 2011
Great end to a great series. Loved the way they showed us what happened to everyone after it was all over.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 29, 2014 9:43 AM
Mar 2013
@AtomicSunset

Well who would've thought, it was thanks to Inuyasha and her grandpa that she decided to hold out on making her wish. The kiss scene was fulfilling, I don't care if it was filler. I'm also glad for priestess Midoriko. The woman responsible for creating the sacred jewel can now finally rest in piece.

I'm impressed with Sango and Miroku. They've made quite a loving family with three kids. They're adorable <33

And I noticed Koga and Ayame having a wedding too. Looks like love is in there air ^^ And it's great to see Kohaku doing good as well. Looks like Totosai upgraded his demon weapon for him so he's ready for battle.

I'm glad they took time out to show us Miyoga and Totosai, I love those quirky old quacks. And speaking of old, old Kaede is doing pretty great herself even though three years have passed.

The ending wouldn't have been complete without Sesshomaru and I love how Kagome called him big brother. The look on both his and Inuyasha's face was priceless.

Last but not least, Rin and Shippo. I'd forgotten Shippo was taking exams to be a full fledged fox demon. And Rin is now staying with humans to get a feel for how life is. I'd say it's pointless because when she grows up she's definitely going to go back with Sesshomaru. Let's be honest, who wouldn't? ^_^
Jun 22, 2014 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
Damn I'm really late on this but that was a great ending and was also very nostalgic
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 23 Discussion

ClementIV - Mar 8, 2010

40 by prozyne »»
Apr 18, 4:15 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ClementIV - Oct 10, 2009

96 by prozyne »»
Mar 25, 5:30 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2009

41 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 3, 3:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Chimasternmay - Nov 21, 2009

128 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 3, 1:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2009

63 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 2, 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.