Forum Settings
Forums

Hirano Aya Takes a Temporal Leave Due to Mental Stress [Update March 29]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 28, 2010 3:11 PM

Jul 2008
Oh no, what will we do without her amazing talent >_>.
Mar 28, 2010 3:18 PM

Sep 2008
Here's to hoping for a swift recovery! Get well soon!
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Mar 28, 2010 3:24 PM

Mar 2009
must be voice-acting for the endless eight arc driving her to being ill :(

haha, I'm only joking, I wish her a speedy recovery, it's not nice being ill :(
Mar 28, 2010 3:37 PM

Mar 2009
Damn that sucks..... Hope she gets better.
Mar 28, 2010 3:40 PM

Nov 2009
Get well soon~ :)

Slicing. I need you. ;ω;
Mar 28, 2010 3:55 PM

Mar 2009
Catch ya later dude.
Mar 28, 2010 3:57 PM

May 2009
lol'd at the update.
Mar 28, 2010 4:01 PM

Jun 2008
Considering the fast update, I think she was just doing this for the attention. Like she freaking needs it...
Mar 28, 2010 4:02 PM

Jul 2008
I wonder if being that overrated is stressful.
Mar 28, 2010 4:17 PM

Jul 2007
Attention whore needed attention. I wonder how many working seiyuu talk smack about her behind her back?
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Mar 28, 2010 4:17 PM

Dec 2007
She's done a few good roles, but no question the fame's gotten to her head. She posts an entry in her blog virtually telling people to pray for her and telling her to get better, then she says in her next post "Not to worry" and she'll be back soon. She's become a freaking attention whore.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2010 4:33 PM

Nov 2006
Scud said:
dtshyk said:
hospitalized twice due to gastroenteritis and cold.

Who gets hospitalised due to a cold?
I interpreted it as she either had them both at the same time and didn't quite get over them the first time and had to go back, or she got the cold when she was still weak from the gastroenteritis and it became bad enough that she had to be hospitalized.

Splitter said:
Attention whore needed attention. I wonder how many working seiyuu talk smack about her behind her back?
Y u mad tho
Mar 28, 2010 4:41 PM

Jul 2009
I'm glad Hirano-sama is okay ^^
This is not a signature
I promise
Mar 28, 2010 4:43 PM

Feb 2008
CCZilla said:
She's done a few good roles, but no question the fame's gotten to her head. She posts an entry in her blog virtually telling people to pray for her and telling her to get better, then she says in her next post "Not to worry" and she'll be back soon. She's become a freaking attention whore.
She didn't post a single entry for two weeks. She normally posts multiple times per day, I think it's safe to say there was something wrong with her. Just look at the latest picture of her, she looks even thinner than usual and the fact some of her hair fell out is noticeable.

The amount of hate for her is incredible, go do something more productive.
Mar 28, 2010 5:10 PM

Nov 2006
kuroshiroi said:
latest picture of her.
Holy crap, she looks SO MUCH BETTER with a bob.

lolita_mistrix said:
LOL.
...I was trying to ignore this, but I want to make a comment. If you really think this is funny, I feel sorry for you. Laughing at the sickness and stress of someone you don't even know is disgusting. Isn't even a matter of liking her or not.
Mar 28, 2010 5:46 PM

Feb 2008
windy said:
kuroshiroi said:
latest picture of her.
Holy crap, she looks SO MUCH BETTER with a bob.
I've never seen her any cuter than this. I absolutely love her new haircut and how it looks on her.
Mar 28, 2010 5:56 PM

Nov 2009
Being a voice actor isn't easy, it's great she's getting better.
Mar 28, 2010 6:05 PM

Feb 2008
lolita_mistrix said:
It's not funny that she's sick, it's funny that she posted all that crap about "Don't worry about me" and how she would be on sick leave, and then she was basically like "Oh, jk guys. I'm fine."
Read the entire first post again and realize you're wrong.
Mar 28, 2010 6:25 PM

Apr 2009
I hope she'll get better soon..

Being an idol was hard huh --a
Mar 28, 2010 6:50 PM

Nov 2009
Well I don't blame her, she's been doing the voices of like 20 anime that are airing. (Exaggeration obviously but, she was voicing a LOT)

Hope she gets better ! !
Mar 28, 2010 7:20 PM

Apr 2009
aww i hope she gets better soon
Mar 28, 2010 8:00 PM

Apr 2009
Hope she gets better. Aya-chan... ;_;

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Mar 28, 2010 8:59 PM

Jul 2008
Come back soon, you are my absolute fave.
Mar 28, 2010 8:59 PM
Apr 2008
Not a huge Aya fan but I still hope she gets better soon. She's had tons going on lately. Yes, maybe not as much as some other seiyuu, but she's still got an incredibly busy schedule and life.
Mar 28, 2010 9:30 PM

May 2009
omg hope she gets a good rest
Get better
Mar 28, 2010 10:43 PM

Dec 2007
kuroshiroi said:
CCZilla said:
She didn't post a single entry for two weeks. She normally posts multiple times per day, I think it's safe to say there was something wrong with her. Just look at the latest picture of her, she looks even thinner than usual and the fact some of her hair fell out is noticeable.

The amount of hate for her is incredible, go do something more productive.

Okay, I will take back a few of my comments because I didn't know all the details. This is because A) I don't visit her blog and B) The news post is worded poorly and never brings up the amount of time between blog posts.

Now, I don't hate on her NEARLY as much as others have. I will at least admit she's done some good work. But it's hard not to jump all over her considering some of the shit she's done in the past. I still think she's an attention whore, but I didn't know her sickness was THAT bad. So, I apologize to all Hirano fans I offended.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2010 1:49 AM

Feb 2010
Whoa, so many haters! Anyways, get well soon, Aya! And I wonder what will happen with her current roles...

Mar 29, 2010 2:56 AM

Jun 2008
I was pretty happy the first time I came on this thread and there were barely any haters.
Knew that couldn't last long.

I don't think opinions of her voice work belong on a news post announcing she's ill, tbh. You shouldn't wish someone ill just because you don't like their voice. :/

Glad she's feeling better. She kept randomly popping up on my ipod and I kept worrying about her xD;
Mar 29, 2010 3:15 AM

Aug 2007
Aww, I was hoping she'd take a bit more time off, like maybe 5 years or something.
Mar 29, 2010 3:19 AM

Apr 2009
Bouken deshou deshou? aya nee?..heheh
Mar 29, 2010 4:31 AM

Mar 2009
Oh well, that's only to be expected when you're overloaded with work. Hope she gets better.
Mar 29, 2010 6:54 AM

Oct 2009
hope she will gets better
Mar 29, 2010 7:55 AM

Jun 2009
Hope she get well soon.

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Mar 29, 2010 12:22 PM

Sep 2008
wew... being sick because popularity ?
she just not have enough material to became absolute star like Nana Mizuki lol

but i don't want laughing from othe people sickness
hope she get better soon
internet and anime site is more merrier, random and fun when she is on the business lol
Mar 29, 2010 4:11 PM

Mar 2010
fertygo said:
wew... being sick because popularity ?
she just not have enough material to became absolute star like Nana Mizuki lol

but i don't want laughing from othe people sickness
hope she get better soon
internet and anime site is more merrier, random and fun when she is on the business lol

she's not being sick because of popularity. She's sick because of a lot of works is assigned for her by the agency. Actually Aya and Nana are on the same level, they are always exchange places between 1 st and 2nd most popular seiyuu ranking.
Mar 29, 2010 5:13 PM
Apr 2008
I knew Nana was going to be brought into this sooner or later. Ugh.
yukaru00 said:
Actually Aya and Nana are on the same level, they are always exchange places between 1 st and 2nd most popular seiyuu ranking.
Er, sorry but what does the seiyuu ranking have to do with how hard they work? Popularity =/= hardworking. Just because they're usually in the top 2 doesn't mean they automatically work the most. Otherwise seiyuu like Sawashiro Miyuki and whatnot would be in the top 10 regularily. Kay, don't get me wrong here, I am acknowledging Aya does have an incredibly busy life as a seiyuu idol and I do hope she gets better soon, but she is nowhere near Nana's level. I have no clue how Nana does it sometimes.

Nana's work in 2010 so far (that I can remember atm).

Again, I'm not saying Aya doesn't have a busy seiyuu idol life, I'm just saying she's not on the same level as Nana when it comes to a hectic lifestyle, and ffs will people stop comparing them all the time!?
Mar 29, 2010 5:14 PM

Jan 2009
The above poster forgot to take into consideration the fact that the sheer weight of Aya's forehead makes it so that anything she does takes twice the effort!

In all seriousness, though, hope she gets better soon.
"I cannot, I truly cannot, sit in a chair all day reflecting how truly admirable I am."
Mar 29, 2010 5:34 PM

Mar 2010
Melmel said:
Nana's work in 2010 so far (that I can remember atm).
- 2 maxi singles released in less than a month, 3rd one may be out in May.
- The 7 Live Academy Lessons concerts.
- 8th Album confirmed to be released on the 7th of July.
- White Album 02 and Nanoha Movie soundstages and drama CDs.
- Nanoha movie and HeartCatch PreCure promo events and interviews.
- Other non-anime related interviews and television appearences such as Kouhaku, Music Japan and Animelo 2010 for example.
- 6 on going roles, with a confirmed upcoming main one in the summer where she'll be cast as Alois Trancy in Kuroshitsuji 2.
- Her radio show and guest appearences in others.
- Around 8 Photoshoots and magazine interviews (that I can remember atm).
- Then there's the numerous character songs she's sung within this time too. Utau's from Shugo Chara! and Paz from Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for example.

Again, I'm not saying Aya doesn't have a busy seiyuu idol life, I'm just saying she's not on the same level as Nana when it comes to a hectic lifestyle, and ffs will people stop comparing them all the time!?

Umm.. not to object your points but Aya also doing the same stuff as Nana does now but only for different material.

1. The releases of Aya's new single will be delayed (originally planned to be released on April ) because of her condition right now.

2. Aya also got White Album stage show/concert along with Nana (she had to absent because of her condition right now too) .

3. Aya got ongoing role right now ( DBKai, Fairy Tail, Seikon no Qwaser)

4. She'll also voiced again for Akashi Kaoru( zettai karen children) for the upcoming OVA.

5.She also has some photoshoots to do.
6. For the character songs, I think they'e on the same amount in the moment.

7. She has her fan club events, Animelo 2010( if she's invited), radio bangumi.
8. Just finished dubbing for Haruhi's movie.
9. Just finish her 2nd concert tour.
10. Her Hirano Aya Dake TV shows.
11. Not sure though, if Kizumonogatari is scheduled to be release, then add one more for her role , Kissshot Acerolaorion HeartUnderBlade ( Oshino Shinobu ).

Again, I'm also not saying that Nana is not good. She's as brillaint as Aya do. They're both hardworking people. I'm also not picking a fight with anyone and also not comparing Aya with others. As for Sawashiro Miyuki I like all of her dubbing roles especially in SZS, Geijutsuka Art, Durarara, and Kamen Rider Decade as Kivaara's voice.
Mar 29, 2010 5:44 PM

Feb 2008
Melmel said:
Maybe you should take your own advice, huh?
Mar 29, 2010 5:49 PM

Jul 2007
kuroshiroi said:
Melmel said:

I think Melfish meant something like she's annoyed by people saying they are similar. She was comparing them to show how they are different. :>

ilu Mathes. thanks for awesome Beato sig. <3
ilu mah_marina. thanks for awesome Beato icon. <3
Mar 29, 2010 5:51 PM

Mar 2010
atlantiza said:
kuroshiroi said:
Melmel said:

I think Melfish meant something like she's annoyed by people saying they are similar. She was comparing them to show how they are different. :>

Yea we know they're different obviously. I'm not even comparing them.
Mar 29, 2010 5:53 PM

Feb 2008
atlantiza said:
kuroshiroi said:
Melmel said:

Yes, let's compare people so that we don't have to compare them, shall we ^^
Mar 29, 2010 6:02 PM
Apr 2008
atlantiza said:
I think Melmel meant something like she's annoyed by people saying they are similar. She was comparing them to show how they are different. :>
That's what I was aiming for with my post. Obviously I sucked at it. orz They've entered the profession at different times and they have their different strengths. But ever since they were both cast together in White Album a few years back they've been compared against each other every 5 seconds since. Which is kinda sad since they're both good friends irl and they're quite a successful match up together. Like in the Animelo 09, DISCOTHEQUE/MonSTAR mashup for example.
Mar 29, 2010 6:20 PM

Mar 2010
Melmel said:
atlantiza said:
I think Melmel meant something like she's annoyed by people saying they are similar. She was comparing them to show how they are different. :>
That's what I was aiming for with my post. Obviously I sucked at it. orz They've entered the profession at different times and they have their different strengths. But ever since they were both cast together in White Album a few years back they've been compared against each other every 5 seconds since. Which is kinda sad since they're both good friends irl and they're quite a successful match up together. Like in the Animelo 09, DISCOTHEQUE/MonSTAR mashup for example.

I agreed on your points there.
Mar 29, 2010 7:30 PM

Oct 2007
Hell yeah! Lucky break!!!!
Mar 29, 2010 9:11 PM

Aug 2009
At least this wasn't something like that event that Kamiya Hiroshi got a traffic accident and was unconscious for1 month... (If he died there, no zetsubou-shita... D:)

Aya is not a bad seiyuu... just overrated. I like her voice a lot; cheerful tone. I hope she gets back.
Mar 30, 2010 11:41 AM

Aug 2008
She very much deserves a break... though sad that it had to come this way.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Mar 31, 2010 11:20 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Don't try guys, your responses won't reach the low IQ levels of brain-dyslexics like Metro and Def. At least Defiance was lucky enough to accidentally stumble across a suitable username.

Hope Aya gets back on her feet again soon, wouldn't be the same without her. (:

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 31, 2010 11:22 AM

Jul 2008
cyruz said:
At least Defiance was lucky enough to accidentally stumble across a suitable username.
Neither luck nor an accident were involved in the creation of my name >_>.
Apr 1, 2010 2:17 AM

Feb 2010
-> I hope she gets better soon.

~> Get well soon Aya! We understand, you need to rest! :)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 18 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
18 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
5 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.