MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mobile Suit Gundam »» Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

9 40.91%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 40.91%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 18.18%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 22

07-03-13, 6:59 AM

I hope those civilians have good life in middle of desert.

I hope that Char shot civies because he thought they were soldiers. Otherwise he seems to be a dick. First killing Garma and now shooting civilians? I wonder what Zeon leadership is going to do with him...

02-26-14, 7:33 PM

Poor Icelina, she fell down like a Saint Seiya character: HEAD FIRST.

I'm surprised how Amuro and company don't care at all about killing. Kamille bitched a lot about it in Zeta.
http://mikenieto.blogspot.com/ - Gaming reviews, articles, anime and figures.

02-26-14, 7:42 PM

TRI_Mike said:
I'm surprised how Amuro and company don't care at all about killing. Kamille bitched a lot about it in Zeta.
You're watching them backwards? Travesty!
Amuro & co have to fight for their lives in a real war. Kamille was a civilian who got himself mixed up in a civil war. He also has a girl's name, what can one expect?

02-26-14, 8:01 PM

TRI_Mike said:
Wait.............. so then how come Bright had to slap him a bunch of times?

06-01-14, 12:47 AM

Great episode :D

a few wtf moments. I agree, why would they let an a civilian went to battle despite the lost of his lover??? You would think Icelina's servants or father would have stopped her before leaving for battle.

Was expecting Char with his Zaku, but just some airflight battle :\

I'm surprised he shot the civilians! He probably thought it was some White Base forces.

Seems the head of Zeon demoted his rank??! Char would surely be pissed!

Like Garma, Icelina went head on despite knowing they'll die in battle.

And yeah, she probably fell due to internal injuries(should have at least showed some blood on her), still that fall was in slow motion, i thought she didn't got hurt or anything.

The disturbing part of me is when Amuro and his team is burying her body. He has some internal questions like why is she out to kill him, and what was her name and so.

I guess Amuro will never know now :(

In any case each episode is getting much more intense!! Can't wait for more episdes!!!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices