MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shugo Chara! Party! »» Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

17 20.99%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 20.99%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 17.28%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

17 20.99%
1 out of 5: Hated it

16 19.75%
Voters: 81

03-26-10, 6:14 PM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This ep. is Final ep. It's nice to see everyone else at the end.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

03-26-10, 6:26 PM

I'm somewhat disappointed that they ended it so suddenly. There was a lot more that could have been done with these characters.

Still, it was a wonderful series while it lasted. One of my favorite magical-girl shows to date.

03-26-10, 7:35 PM

Fucking Tadase, gtfo you little brat.

This will be my first 1/10 for having Ikuto and killing him off, plus the horrible dance, nail arts, horrendous Dia live action.

I didn't even get a shugoluck; this is horrible.

03-26-10, 7:48 PM

wtf? D: there not gonna go with the real story at all? D:::::::: im so pissed off, i was suprised to see the filler girl though from doki(i forgot her name) with her shugo chara

03-26-10, 8:04 PM

Wow. That was just ridiculous train wreck. They just throw in Ikuto out of nowhere and then throw him back out. I'm very pleased about Tadase kissing Amu on the cheek and the time Amu spent with Ikuto (I ship both pairings) but it all seemed so short-lived.

03-26-10, 8:57 PM

So.... what was the point of the filler exactly?

And on that note, I'm under the assumption that they're going to be doing the same as Gintama (assuming that Gintama still isn't a troll, then its nulled as an example >.<): The anime's taking a season or two off to let the manga (in this case, the new series "Shugo Chara Sequel!" which just started in Febuary) to get farther ahead. That's kinda believable.

03-26-10, 9:18 PM

Well if this was the end it was ok and
it was good to see everyone again.....

03-26-10, 9:18 PM

Please do not read if ur a Tadamu fan ^ ^;;

but I guess the anime was ok if it wasn't for the fillers
Modified by Sweetlollipop, 03-26-10, 9:23 PM

03-26-10, 9:47 PM

This should be total Amuto episode!
What the hell always Tadase must always intrude!
Why he kiss Amu!
Ikuto is only one who made that!
Screw Satelight!
That season is suck!
I was so happy and waiting for this episode!
I huge dissapointed ;(
I glad is over now!

03-26-10, 11:25 PM

I glad lulu and nana were in this episode and rikka becoming queen

03-26-10, 11:38 PM

I WAS CRYING THROUGH THIS ENTIRE EPISODE...
I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE IT WAS THE LAST EPISODE!!
I WAS HEART BROKEN! HOW COULD IKUTO LEAVE SO FAST!

I DONT WANT IT TO END! I WANT TO SEE IKUTO AGAIN... well maybe that isnt possible...

BUT I WANT TO SEE HER GRADUATE! I WANNA SEE A GREEN UNIFORM!

The thing that really broke my heart was, Ikuto left, its over, and this season was crap.

I never did like the cosplayers, and stuff. I just wanted the shows to be 24 minutes long like usual! Sometimes watching this series was heart breaking knowing that they messed up a lot of things! Adding on all these segments and stuff. This entire time i never even watched a full episode of PUCHI PUCHI! I truly loved Shugo Chara back in the old days. I really miss it! This season was just not like the older episodes, so it was heartbreaking...

IMMA CRY! HOW CAN IT B OVER! WHAT WILL I WATCH NOW EVERY FRIDAY!!!! T~T
Modified by Lulexiaa, 03-26-10, 11:42 PM

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

03-27-10, 1:03 AM

Dumb episode
dumb show
Wish it would have just ended with Doki
Haruhi = Win!

03-27-10, 1:40 AM
News Team
I was shocked/confused at seeing/hearing everything not "continued", so I was shocked when it was confirmed (Shugo Chara Egg! announcing that it's the final ep.).

It surely is disappointing because it's not entirely Ikuto x Amu ep., but it's nice to see everyone back. So they are not doing eps. when Amu and most of guardians are junior high school.

No wonder when Shugo Chara Zukan last ep., they rushed and introduced 4 chara-naris at once.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

03-27-10, 2:01 AM

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
I hated it.

They should have ended it with the first season. Doki was too much filler for me :-(

And Amu is too. not Amu. She isn't cool&spicy anymore :((

03-27-10, 2:11 AM

well i was happy when Ikuto suddenly showed up last week but noooow im really pissed!
i mean i knew that this is going to be that last ep and i thought i will see more AMUTO in it >__<

but anyway:: it was a good anime :)

03-27-10, 3:30 AM

4 out of 5: Liked it (your vote)

^^ oohh.. it's finished. I can't believe it. :))
<333

03-27-10, 3:30 AM

HOLY HELL that was most horrible, disappointing, catastrophic... thing I have ever seen.
Just what the eff was going through their minds when they made this episode - no - this whole "season"?
For any of you people who read the manga (and if you don't - it's over 9000 times better), you should agree with me that this was absolute crap. Tadase and Amu are FRIENDS, Amu admitted that she truly loves IKUTO, and there was no Tadamu half-kiss and hell, Tadase didn't even show up to ruin our great Amuto moment.
This was such a great anime at first... Doki had too many fillers but compared to Party it's the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously, everyone hates party and whatever it is that is going on in it... why not make something people like? Is it so hard to follow the goddamn manga?!

This was a horrible, horrible ending to a great series. Bye Ikuto and manga-Amu, I'll miss you.

03-27-10, 3:34 AM

Fanko said:
HOLY HELL that was most horrible, disappointing, catastrophic... thing I have ever seen.
Just what the eff was going through their minds when they made this episode - no - this whole "season"?
For any of you people who read the manga (and if you don't - it's over 9000 times better), you should agree with me that this was absolute crap. Tadase and Amu are FRIENDS, Amu admitted that she truly loves IKUTO, and there was no Tadamu half-kiss and hell, Tadase didn't even show up to ruin our great Amuto moment.
This was such a great anime at first... Doki had too many fillers but compared to Party it's the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously, everyone hates party and whatever it is that is going on in it... why not make something people like? Is it so hard to follow the goddamn manga?!

This was a horrible, horrible ending to a great series. Bye Ikuto and manga-Amu, I'll miss you.

Oh... I'll miss them too <333 I'll read the manga. And yeah, Doki had some fillers but it's wayy better then Party... This season it's quite disaponting but... erh. nvm. ^^

03-27-10, 5:17 AM

Aw, I'm going to miss Shugo Chara, even if this season was kind of odd. I guess I'll start reading the manga now to get my fix and to see how it continues :D

03-27-10, 8:30 AM

Well, in the beginning I was sad that they made Shugo Chara so.. commercialized. Didn't really like all those things :9 But ah well, overall it was fine I guess.
I didn't even know that it was the last episode.. I just discovered it when they said "thnQ for watching" etc.
I'm gonna read the manga next I think.. I usually am fine with anime not following the manga, but I really didn't understand anything of it xD
It didn't feel like an ending though, graduation and seeing all those other characters again.. Hmm, it would be quite amusing though if they would make another season xDD

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices