MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anti Lolicon and MOE?!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Anti Loli Association »» Anti Lolicon and MOE?!

Must be a Club Member to Reply
04-05-08, 12:19 PM

Well hello Baka United! Let me get this stright: You are against Lolicon and Moe? Now I can Ignore you on the Lolicon but MOE? Thats bulls***! Anime gained its popularity by being Moe! The Charater Design & Complex Storyline is what made anime...anime! The Cuteness is the cause! If you remove cute outta anime dumbass you get piss! Majority of the Anime Community likes anime for the Cuteness! If you want more human faces and acts watch a goddamn soap! But I have a solution to your Loli-Moe Problem! Are you ready?
STOP WATCHING IT DUMBASS!!!
Proud supporter of the anti-privacy actions. Respect the industry, only contribute to the industry. BUY ANIME!

05-16-08, 10:56 PM

Damn, haha looks like you where the one who got ignored. How ironic. Watch Berserk and let your balls drop kiddo.
Check out how a pimp blings.

07-24-08, 1:00 PM

saikano said:
Well hello Baka United! Let me get this stright: You are against Lolicon and Moe? Now I can Ignore you on the Lolicon but MOE? Thats bulls***! Anime gained its popularity by being Moe! The Charater Design & Complex Storyline is what made anime...anime! The Cuteness is the cause! If you remove cute outta anime dumbass you get piss! Majority of the Anime Community likes anime for the Cuteness! If you want more human faces and acts watch a goddamn soap! But I have a solution to your Loli-Moe Problem! Are you ready?

Troll alert, troll alert. XD

06-27-10, 11:53 PM

I gotta say, I can relate to him in disliking people who are hateful about moe, but I also understand that one can get tired of looking at moe constantly. I like a mix, there's a time for Lucky Star, but there's also a time to watch stuff like Berserk or Monster.

Of course there are some odd ones out there which manage to mix horror, GAR and moe pretty well, like FMA Brotherhood seems to be doing okay.

06-28-10, 6:25 PM

Lolicon said:

THOU MAD?

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices