Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 10:43 PM

Jan 2010
I think I like shows that build off themselves like this. It has been half a year since I first watched season 1, but after this episode, it feels so long ago. After watching those past clips, the fact that the characters have grown up finally hit me. It's one thing to see them grown up, but seeing them act like it is something else entirely. After two seasons of beam spam, Nanoha really became pragmatic and realistic.

Of course, the whole ordeal was a tad too dramatic for my liking, but these past few episode have been quite enjoyable nonetheless.
Apr 8, 2015 12:09 AM

Nov 2012
Signum punch was all I could think of for this episode.
May 30, 2015 2:32 AM

Sep 2014
That Signum punch was priceless. However, I wish it was Vita who did it. Too bad Nanoha stopped her.

I like how they basically watched a recap of S1 and S2.
May 27, 2016 10:30 PM

Apr 2009
This season is full of drama and training. Even though we are almost halfway of the series. I really miss the loli Nanoha and Fate. T__T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2017 12:49 PM

Aug 2016
Really enjoyed watching the past :)
Nanika ga Okashii
Jan 13, 2017 1:37 AM

Dec 2016
Teana is still very affected by what happened, yelling at Nanoha like that only to get punched by Vita for being a brat.

Good thing Shamal & Signum showed them all Nanoha's past so they understood exactly what the meant by overdoing things, as shown when Nanoha was really badly hurt do just that.

Nanoha & Teana had a really good talk and understood each other a bit more after that, Teana even has an upgraded weapon now.

Glad that is all sorted out, looking forward to see how much stronger they become from these events.

You can only learn from your mistakes.
LukesYGO_WSonYTMay 8, 2018 9:45 PM
Apr 27, 2017 3:27 AM

Jan 2008
It really hits hard that Nanoha had to go through such hardships, but at the time I did like that there were consequences to her past. I just wrote it all off as her being a main character and therefore she can pull the win at the last possible second like every other main character in history (minus Sailor Moon who died during her epic fights). Apparently not. The idea that she was so damaged to the point of having to re-learn how to walk and it being super painful to do so, that's not something a 12-13 year old kid should have to go through. Best episode of the season for me. Will forever be with me when I think of the series, and rewatch previous seasons.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 20, 2017 3:03 AM

Oct 2015
Ferret Yuuno! I wonder if he'll ever transform into a ferret again.
Sep 19, 2017 9:31 PM

Mar 2016
This show does some sneaky stuff, especially when it comes to witholding info. It really felt like they were treating Tiana unfairly (they really did though) and even with the explanation I find her very sympathetic. I kind of wanted her to continue to be defiant for that reason, especially after the punch. Signum shouldn't be forgiven for that,though I'm sure nothing will come of it. Dramatic,but it still got to me.

(Some of the posters ITT are monsters btw, Tia is great)

Also, so far this season is a hell of a lot more fun than the 2nd.
syncrogazerSep 19, 2017 9:40 PM
Mar 23, 2021 11:02 AM

Aug 2018
And Signum is in her "supportive" style.. Welp.. No wonder she is not training instructor.. Didn't ever really like her too much or Vita.. Both barbarian brute force type of people, really..
Eh, I mean, they had plenty of days of training after that miss-shot.. Which was indeed bad, but it was like forever ago already.. What went wrong in training battle?.. You still didn't explain anything, really.. I mean, I can guess, like maybe she shouldn't use close range encounters, being shooter.. But you never explain yourself, what was the deal in that training battle against Nanoha.. Or it should be too obvious, or something, that's why they just jump over it and only talk about the idea of it was too reckless?.. What was too reckless in particular?.. What I mentioned, or something else?.. I don't understand..
I don't understand Nanoha's and Tea's talk at all.. So.. Nanoha wanted Tea to use only particular type of attack, but not the other?.. Because they're still not using 2nd mode of the weapon?.. I don't understand anything at all then.. If thinking was in right direction, what even is the purpose of showing that you have not to overexert yourself.. It doesn't make any sense.. It was just lack of knowledge, not over-work then in this case in particular.. In short - I don't understand anything at all.. This whole conflict of what was done wrong - confusing for me.. I still don't really understand, what exactly she did wrong.. Didn't know that 2nd form exists?.. Ok, so what?.. I don't understand anything at all..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

30 by Baskarite »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

38 by Baskarite »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 15 Discussion

Syaoran - Jul 29, 2007

22 by Animelover875 »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 22 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 9, 2007

22 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 15, 2023 11:21 PM

» The relationship between Nanoha and Fate

sunXkyo - May 8, 2011

9 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Jun 27, 2022 2:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.