Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2010 2:25 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hoooooly buckets this just got epic. Mirepoc isn't as useless as it seems, Hamy doesn't die when killed, AND she makes other people undie.

Next week is the end ;A; This series has been like a roller coaster, but it's so worth it.
Mar 26, 2010 5:26 PM

Jan 2010
O wow, awesome episode!

When the opening song started to play while Ruruta realized about everything I was like "ZOMG", then Hamy appeared with her "HA I GOT U"-face and I was like "ZOMG²²²²".

Pretty good episode, can't wait to see the last one!
Mar 26, 2010 6:19 PM

Jul 2009
I was...i don't understand at all...XD

But Hamy's power to enjoy the death that making her immortal is pretty good
Mar 26, 2010 8:56 PM

Nov 2007
LOL okay Bantorra. Whatever.

I wish Matt had been woken up, not stupid Mirepoc. :/
Mar 26, 2010 9:52 PM

Apr 2009
Great episode from start to finish! I think it's a testament to the quality of the show that I'm this interested in a series in which the fate of the world is being decided in someone's tummy. :P

"All you idiots who love me!" Romi Paku is so awesome. It can't be said enough.

That was a wonderful ending and the preview for the next episode looks just as good. Episode 27 can't come fast enough, I'm very eager to see how this all comes to a close.
Mar 26, 2010 10:43 PM
Sep 2007
Actually, one of rather most enjoyable series that aired in the last few months.
Also, rather underrated...
Mar 26, 2010 11:20 PM
Dec 2009
yamakasi said:
LOL okay Bantorra. Whatever.

I wish Matt had been woken up, not stupid Mirepoc. :/

Now that would be just too predictable now, wouldn't it? And it wold be just like any anime out there now would it?

There is a reason that she was chosen by Lascall because of her telepathic powers.

I think I know how Mirepoc will use her powers for in the next episode when Hamy told her to stay alive no matter what.

Lol when I saw this anime for the first time I knew there was something special about her. LOL I love Mirepoc.

This has to be one of the best anime series I've ever watched given the various compromises that the writing direction had gone to and the limited budget being put into it.
KathyKaboomMar 26, 2010 11:24 PM
Mar 27, 2010 12:49 AM
Jun 2008
I can't believe Rascal is on Hamy's side......I think i should rephrase this,Rascal side with the one who tell the best story.....
MorningGloryMar 27, 2010 12:56 AM
Mar 27, 2010 2:28 AM

Feb 2008
Psajdak said:

Also, rather underrated...

Definitely. These last 5 episodes or so have been absolutely fantastic!
Hope they don't screw up the final episode.
Mar 27, 2010 6:38 AM

May 2008
When people started to show up at the end was quite epic...I got to see Noloty at least!!
This series really had up and down moments but I'm quite glad I sticked with it till this point. I just hope they won't mishmash the last episode and it'll be fine...:D
Mar 27, 2010 2:41 PM

Aug 2008
After 25 episodes, the show manages to do something right: give Hamyus' character her due. Aside from that, every other development in the episode (Ruruta, Colio, people coming back to "life," Lascall, Mirepoc) was horrid and nonsensical.
Mar 27, 2010 3:28 PM

Jul 2008
so mirepoc is still alive, and hamyuts somehow survives killer shots- and colios and whats her name are giving out advice to everyone
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 27, 2010 5:20 PM
Dec 2007
I don't understand what this episode was about, nothing makes sense to me, not one bit. I will wait for the last episode to make a judgment I guess. Still, there's one thing that really bothers me : when will Hamyuts finally die (I mean completely, not just physically) ? She's the most horrible main character I've ever seen in an anime and she actually deserves to, so when ?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 27, 2010 7:52 PM

Jun 2009
Jacut said:
I don't understand what this episode was about, nothing makes sense to me, not one bit.

What exactly doesn't make sense to you?!
If you were a bit more precise someone could possibly help you, because almost everything adressed in the anime is quite clear now.

She's the most horrible main character I've ever seen in an anime and she actually deserves to, so when ?

She is?! I love her XD
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Mar 27, 2010 8:13 PM

Apr 2009
seizonsha said:
Jacut said:
I don't understand what this episode was about, nothing makes sense to me, not one bit.

What exactly doesn't make sense to you?!
If you were a bit more precise someone could possibly help you, because almost everything adressed in the anime is quite clear now.]

Someone must've slipped me drugs because it's making sense to me. I can only assume if you're not sure what's going on right now you weren't paying attention over the course of the series.
Mar 28, 2010 12:27 PM

Jan 2007
noteDhero said:
After 25 episodes, the show manages to do something right: give Hamyus' character her due. Aside from that, every other development in the episode (Ruruta, Colio, people coming back to "life," Lascall, Mirepoc) was horrid and nonsensical.

Hahaha i actually remember some of your previous posts and even if i have not checked all the threads for this anime i have wonder if you have something negative to say about each episode :p

Anyway, the only thing i did not like about this episode was the cheesy ending with Hamy calling out to all the people that love her, after this moment i can't say i expect a lot from the final episode, still i loved the scene with Hamy on that throne(or whatever you wanna call it) near the end.
Mar 29, 2010 4:37 AM
Dec 2009
Zero said:

Anyway, the only thing i did not like about this episode was the cheesy ending with Hamy calling out to all the people that love her, after this moment i can't say i expect a lot from the final episode, still i loved the scene with Hamy on that throne(or whatever you wanna call it) near the end.

It's anime. It's supposed to be cheesy.
Mar 29, 2010 7:18 AM

Nov 2008
The rating really has gone up all of a sudden..
But seeing how the reactions throughout the show got better, I might pick this up again.
Mar 29, 2010 1:06 PM

Jan 2010
I wonder if Volken is going to show up, lol. That would be unexpected.

So many died since the beginning of the show. I hope for at least a bittersweet ending.
Mar 29, 2010 9:57 PM

Mar 2009
i was expecting a sad ending, tho, it seems it won't be that way... much.
ok episode, not as impressive as previous ones... at least for me.
lots of stuff that i didn't expect (as usual), but some of these were like meh.
for example sand people lol...
Mar 31, 2010 5:46 AM

Aug 2007
Is this like... chronologically sound?

Does this make sense AT ALL?

Psh... just going with the flow... So happy Noloty came back for a little bit.
Mar 31, 2010 11:42 PM

Jun 2009
sakR9 said:

What exactly shouldn't make sense?
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Apr 2, 2010 12:19 PM

Apr 2009
noteDhero said:

^ Yep, yep.
And yet, somehow, I still enjoyed it, if only a bit xP
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Apr 2, 2010 1:34 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah, if this episode had been only about Hamyuts, I would have been in love with it. But because of everything else, it was just ok overall with really good spots.
Apr 2, 2010 3:12 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
This is when "creativity" went overboard....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 4, 2010 11:25 AM

Mar 2009
This and the last episode. . .wat. At least we've gotten to see Hamyuts near constantly, and being kickass, and developing, but other than her, I feel like the series jumped out a window and spouted a bunch of crazy shit in the seconds before splitting open on the ground.
Well, Noloty's back. And Mirepoc. Maybe one or the other''ll do something cool.
Apr 19, 2010 2:46 AM

Sep 2008
No, Ruruta must die for the sins he incurred!
Don't make Mamiko Noto the bad guy. =[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2012 8:22 AM

Jan 2012
wtf is this gay emo shit /10
Sep 8, 2012 2:02 PM

Apr 2012
OK this is getting weird, probably another one of those last minute endings again.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Nov 25, 2012 8:33 PM

Jul 2011
I don't even....

Well, lets see how the last episode plays out.
Mar 24, 2013 8:14 AM

May 2012
Damn they sure know how to make a character totally different in the end! Truly amazing for those who dropped this anime in the middle are sure missing out a lot!

But well I'm actually happy to see the Hamyuts being killed but then you see her true power and shit gets real!

Noloty <3

Truly epic episode and with the next being the last one I wonder what it has to offer us!
Oct 18, 2013 9:37 AM
Sep 2013
So the evil will be defeated by the power of love.. Didn't expected this from this anime. ahah.
Dec 8, 2013 11:52 PM

Jul 2008
Laevantein said:
I was...i don't understand at all...XD

But Hamy's power to enjoy the death that making her immortal is pretty good

I wouldn't say immortal, they are in that weird dream world in Ruruta's head...still trying to figure that one out.

That said, its time for Hamy to shine.
Mar 8, 2015 8:32 AM
Jun 2013
well this episode explains why hamy likes to fight so dam much and loves pain. Was I suppose to feel bad for hamy in this episode because yea thats window has long been gone. umm if niiniu had a problem with all this she could of said something and not say I want the worlds destruction.
Apr 27, 2016 9:57 PM

Feb 2015
sakR9 said:

Psh... just going with the flow... So happy Noloty came back for a little bit.

IKR i hardly got anything!
-----
these last episode are getting pretty good!

and i don't mean to sound like a creep but ruruta is one of the most beautiful male character i have ever seen.

but when he changed his hair it clashed with his eyes and it ended up making him even more striking. i thought it was impossible to make him look even better.
Feb 15, 2017 1:26 AM

Oct 2012
Seeing Noloty and those guys again
I know there's not 100% alive, but aww :(

To the grand finale!
"Signature removed"
Aug 2, 2017 5:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So much information throughout this series, but so poorly presented and put together. I think there's a good story here, that desperately needed some order and good writing.

At least now we know why Hamyuts acted like she did throughout. I wish we've had more of her background story presented in greater detail.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 6, 2021 5:24 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode! Seeing Hamy crawl and run away from her inevitable death. It reminded mf of Death Note.

If you watch it, you'll know what I'm talking about.

So Lascall sacrificed herself just so the story would proceed on, even if she will never know the ending.

Seeing Colio/Shiron once more. I still can't fanthom how did Ruruta knew about them? Since Ruruta is probably older than anyone, but then again. He has absorbed so many books over the decades. Colio/Shiron's story may have passed from someone else, even if Ruruta didn't absorbed their books.

Noloty is back! Wouldn't be surprised if everyone else come back as well!!

Last episode! Hamy T__T

More topics from this board

» Where can I stream this?

happyanime2942 - Jan 5, 2022

2 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 6:45 AM

Poll: » Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mrokand - Oct 23, 2009

88 by Slimsith »»
Nov 30, 2021 9:50 PM

Poll: » Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

llamaben - Apr 2, 2010

86 by SomaHeir »»
Jun 8, 2021 1:45 AM

Poll: » Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra Episode 25 Discussion

kariohki - Mar 19, 2010

25 by SomaHeir »»
Jun 2, 2021 8:54 PM

Poll: » Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra Episode 24 Discussion

kariohki - Mar 12, 2010

48 by SomaHeir »»
Jun 2, 2021 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.