Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 22, 2008 1:48 AM

May 2008
Amatsuki .. is a nice name. Well ! the story is not a "fresh" & "excited" topic(transport to another anicient time story are common in Japan manga/anime). Probably I like anicient Japan culture very much, basically I like the story background. Furthermore, in anime, the characters are drawn well. Especially, the dressing design of Kuchiha, seems like combination of kimono & arabian's dress... ha ha..

Suprisingly, no much ppl fancy this anime.. The anime already got Episode 12, but, noted forum discussion unitll Episode 6 only. Really that boring?
Jun 22, 2008 5:59 AM

Jul 2007
kasumiJoanne said:
Suprisingly, no much ppl fancy this anime.. The anime already got Episode 12, but, noted forum discussion unitll Episode 6 only. Really that boring?

No, it's just that Ureshii is being very diligent with their releases... u.u
Jul 16, 2008 11:30 AM

Mar 2008
First episode watched. This was definitely a 'judging a book by its cover'. I looked it up when I saw the title, 'cause Amatsuki sounded as an interesting word. Therefore, I didn't know anything about it until after I watched this episode.

The beginning worried me a bit 'Oh Gosh, not another high school anime with a loser as a male protagonist'. But it turned out more interesting. I really liked the animation, the houses and all looked very pretty. The opening and ending were also quite nice, I'm sure I'll come to like them. The story was a bit boring, the attack by the spirits was nice, but the rest was a bit too much of a talking session, but I guess that'll get better after character introduction. The psychological thing was rather interesting. I hope they'll keep this, 'cause otherwise the story might bore me even more.

Overall, I enjoyed this.
Aug 27, 2008 10:42 AM

Feb 2008
Pretty Strong first EP, should be good

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Mar 21, 2009 11:29 PM

Jan 2009
Wow loved the anime, this is rare in a first episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2009 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
It was a pretty decent episode to start off the series. I don't really like Toki too much though. He's just so happy and accepting that it annoys me. I'm curious to find out what happened in Kuchiha's past. And how Kon was in this world for 2 years since the beginning of the episode.
Jun 9, 2010 1:10 AM

Jun 2008
patient_senses said:
It was a pretty decent episode to start off the series. I don't really like Toki too much though. He's just so happy and accepting that it annoys me. I'm curious to find out what happened in Kuchiha's past. And how Kon was in this world for 2 years since the beginning of the episode.

+1
May 29, 2012 12:57 AM

Sep 2011
Pretty good first episode. I don't see where all the hate is coming from, its just the first episode.
Jul 20, 2013 2:06 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm, some quick thoughts on the first episode:

• Decent OP song
  • "If you could go anywhere in this world..." - I like that quote tbh
  • Shit sure went down fast in this episode
  • Kuchiha's voice fits her well
  • That Nue is fucking ugly
  • Artwork is okay I guess

Overall, reminded me a little of Nura. ED song is decent too. I'll keep watching

P.S. Never piss off Kuchiha. EVER.
Dec 30, 2023 5:34 AM
Aug 2023
good plot and start
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amatsuki Episode 3 Discussion

cyruz - Apr 30, 2008

35 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Dec 30, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » Amatsuki Episode 2 Discussion

hyunnie14 - Apr 14, 2008

39 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:44 AM

» 2nd season?

SherryAi - Oct 3, 2008

18 by quercifolia »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Amatsuki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterLily - Jun 30, 2008

69 by Dawizz »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:47 AM

Poll: » Amatsuki Episode 8 Discussion

Stjeppe - Jun 27, 2008

18 by Eyth »»
Oct 13, 2022 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.