MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Who would you go out with?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Gintama Character Club »» Who would you go out with?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
#1
04-01-08, 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 130
Which of the characters do you want to go out with? (boys can answer these too)

For me, I would go out with.... of course Gin~chan!
but i would also want to go out with Okita or Hijikata!



 
#2
04-02-08, 1:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1746
Hijikata! And I'll let him have as much mayo as he wants! XD
 
#3
04-12-08, 9:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1217
Err, Kondou maybe. xD
Because he's funny, and, well, kind. :3
Modified by Ametatsu, 04-12-08, 9:29 AM
 
#4
04-15-08, 10:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1746
Ametatsu said:
Err, Kondou maybe. xD
Because he's funny, and, well, kind. :3


and coz he's....*kyaaaa* *^^*
hehehe


 
#5
05-02-08, 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
-Angel- said:
Ametatsu said:
Err, Kondou maybe. xD
Because he's funny, and, well, kind. :3


and coz he's....*kyaaaa* *^^*
hehehe




Oh, hrhrm, yes. I'd absolutely go out on a date with him if he came like this. <3
 
#6
05-03-08, 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1746
Shinatsu said:
-Angel- said:
Ametatsu said:
Err, Kondou maybe. xD
Because he's funny, and, well, kind. :3


and coz he's....*kyaaaa* *^^*
hehehe




Oh, hrhrm, yes. I'd absolutely go out on a date with him if he came like this. <3


The art was by Aiki Ren. All the anime characters re-created by Aiki Ren become hot Bishie material. >__< check this out:

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Aiki-Ren/

Even Katekyo Hitman Reborn! has become yummy >__<
 
#7
05-03-08, 1:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1217
-Angel- said:


The art was by Aiki Ren. All the anime characters re-created by Aiki Ren become hot Bishie material. >__< check this out:

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Aiki-Ren/

Even Katekyo Hitman Reborn! has become yummy >__<


Whoa... Creepy. Too much bishie-style isn't healthy. xD
 
#8
05-03-08, 11:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1746
Ametatsu said:
-Angel- said:


The art was by Aiki Ren. All the anime characters re-created by Aiki Ren become hot Bishie material. >__< check this out:

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Aiki-Ren/

Even Katekyo Hitman Reborn! has become yummy >__<


Whoa... Creepy. Too much bishie-style isn't healthy. xD


It is? Hahah! I <3 Bishies too much to notice I guess XD
 
#9
05-08-08, 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3533
The sexiest Gintama character by far is definitely Elizabeth, you just can't say no to those big round sexy eyesXP
 
05-09-08, 12:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1746
Triethanolamine said:
[color=#C11B17]The sexiest Gintama character by far is definitely Elizabeth, you just can't say no to those big round sexy eyesXP


Hahah! Winnar! XD
 
05-10-08, 6:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 26
Very difficult question here...

I'd think I'd choose Kondou over all Gintama guys, too.
Oi, oi, Kondou's really popular here... guess it's the only existing Gintama character with whom you wouldn't freak out or suffer death-like experiences too soon after starting the relationship. Also, one can be sure that he's loyal, kind and is willing to do anything you ask him to.

My second choice would be Gintoki, but his laziness might come in the way...


 
05-11-08, 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1217
Well, Tatsuma would be... interesting too, he's also the kind-but-stupid type. Just ten times worse than Kondou... xD
 
05-12-08, 1:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1746
Ametatsu said:
Well, Tatsuma would be... interesting too, he's also the kind-but-stupid type. Just ten times worse than Kondou... xD


that type of baka might get you into serious trouble lol XD
 
05-12-08, 2:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 382
Uhh... D:

Not Kagura...


Ayame-chan I guess. ^_^"
 
05-12-08, 2:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1746
Williampetty said:
Uhh... D:

Not Kagura...


Ayame-chan I guess. ^_^"


LOL do you like the masochist in her as well. :P Kiddin'
 
05-12-08, 9:21 PM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5310
Defiantly Bansai :D

Gintoki and I are too alike. We would just...lay around and do nothing. What kind of date would that be? Bansai would be more entertaining, but only by a little.
 
05-12-08, 11:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1746
Momo-Hime said:
Defiantly Bansai :D

Gintoki and I are too alike. We would just...lay around and do nothing. What kind of date would that be? Bansai would be more entertaining, but only by a little.


wont is listening to sounds all the time affect quality time? XD
 
06-08-08, 3:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 738
Gin-san and Hijikata xD
 
06-09-08, 3:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1337
Kiruma17 said:
Gin-san and Hijikata xD


Same here XD



 
08-06-08, 10:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 82
Hijkata absolutely.....*ç*

But also Takasugi and Zura...ehm...Katsura.....though I'm scared the first would try to kill me...the second, too (just remembered episode 64)
Gintoki....mmmmm....I like him too.....but his laziness is contagious....
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices