Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 28, 2016 7:48 AM

Dec 2012
Well shit, if I knew I was going to pick up the manga before the anime even finished then I wouldn't have even bothered with this in the first place.

The concept for this final episode was no doubt creative, but once again it just feels like they keep trying new things every episode and there's no basis or consistency anymore. It's a new show every time. It could certainly be creative at times, but that should have been kept in moderation, not the central foundation of the show once the coffers run dry. I'm also far too drained by all of the "artsy" episodes prior and just wanted a normal one to wrap up. Oh but of course they use the normal style on the scenes that don't fucking matter.

I don't need to say what happened, right? I mean, that's what those 800 *#$(@*@# recaps were for. Nice cliffhanger, not like I was expecting any sense of closure but what a fucking way to shaft this series to very last minute.

This sucks. I fell for this series right away and loved it, despite its lower production qualities, up until episode 18. After Arima and Yukino made love, everything just went to hell in a hand basket. The recaps were atrocious, the bottom budget trial and error made it unpleasant to watch, and I felt just like Arima as KareKano was slowly building distance with me. What the fuck happened?

With all of my ranting out of the way, I will say what it did right. The characters. Arima and Yukino's facades led to incredible growth for both parties. Of course it ends with Arima struggling with this feeling of being left behind, but I think that it's still an important development that gives great insight into how Arima wasn't Mr. Picture Perfect. I'll also say that the one scene where Tonami runs into Arima in the hallway was intense. It's almost like he was possessed, a demon ready to consume anyone who threatened his connection with Yukino. I could definitely relate to him in the sense that often times when I see people getting along, it feels like I'm being left in the dust. Abandonment and fear of isolation. The supporting characters all felt solid and quirky, albeit not enough time due to the show's constraints (and fucking recaps did I mention that???). My favorite arc had to be how Yukino's parents fell in love. That was top notch.

KareKano's central theme, no doubt, is how liberating it is to be true to oneself. Although nowhere near the same extent, I could deeply relate to this whole notion of wanting to live up to a certain image vs who I really am. I've asked the same questions as Arima. Who am I really? Will I like that person? I've also felt the pressure Yukino faced. Trying to keep up an appearance and how awkward it would be to suddenly break free of it unbeknownst to those around me. KareKano is very thought provoking and hit home all too often.

I don't know. On one hand I could barely stomach these last few episodes among a few others. On the flip side, this series was grade A material when it was actually able to deliver. I can see myself proceeding to the manga as I genuinely cared about everything KareKano delivered barring the abhorrent technicalities.

8/10, a shame since this was an easy 9-10 if it had remained consistent and covered more.
Mar 12, 2016 3:50 AM

Mar 2010
well, they just run out of material in the last few episodes so they had to improvise :D
Loved the anime so much 10/10
Mar 18, 2016 7:33 PM
Mar 2015
Worst anime I have ever seen
Mar 26, 2016 3:06 AM

Nov 2013
Remake this series.... oh wait they won't.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Apr 12, 2016 1:20 PM
May 2013
Last post from march?? So I'm not zombie posting right?
I saw this anime about a year ago and I randomly see this thread. I can't just let you say that I had to respond.

Am I the only one who liked this ending?

I mean if we speak in term of the way that the episode is construct, it's not the worst one, there few original idea of directing, the music and manga staging is greatly use and say a lot of things by himself. Without much dialogs, the scene between Toshiharu and Tsubaki in the tree is really powerful and meaningful. But away from that, just in term of ending of the anime it's not that bad too.

Here is how I see the ending :
The story between Arima et Yukino is almost totally set, everything as been said in this last episode, Arima just can't live without Yukino.
So what we need to figure out is how the story between Toshiharu and Tsubaki is going to evolve. And this episode is not giving any answer to that. But isn't that voluntary? If we think that way we can see the story of Kare Kano as an average love story that always append that way in high schools. So here we go, the story between Arima and Yukino is almost at it end and a new one almost start, the anime end in the way it almost start in first episodes. It's a loop. The whole story is a loop because it's the kind of story that always append. There is an infinities of story like this one, this anime is just one of many in the infinite loop of love.
I think that this theory explain why the anime end with the words : the beginning of ... The anime gets a new start from here, the anime restart from the beginning.
And then to fulfill all that the anime ending is different from every others: a boat breaking the ice. So here is the symbolic conclusion : this anime is like a boat breaking the ice of love stories. It's an overall conclusion of the whole meaning of the anime : the boat goes on and never stop, breaking the ice...
The whole anime focus on the idea of giving us an advice about love stories.

Maybe a bit fetched when you know that the anime had to stop suddenly because of manga's author but anyway I like this ending and that's why.
NomejiApr 14, 2016 7:44 PM
Follow me: @nomeji_
May 24, 2016 2:27 AM

Mar 2015
I have no words....

Jun 10, 2016 7:13 AM

Oct 2012
Well, it wouldn't be Anno if the last episode wasn't as experimental as fuck. Although I believe that even Anno wouldn't have literally animated manga panels for a near full episode if the production for this series wasn't as messed up as it ended up being.

Anyway, they resolved quite a few more character arcs than I was expecting them to, without it feeling that rushed either. I'm glad they completely resolved the sub-plot between Sakura and Tonami and man, Yukino is too good for that edgy cunt.

Ratohnhaketon's summary up above is pretty much exactly how I feel about this series too, so I won't say no more other than how disappointed I am in how silly fights between the author and the production team soured an anime that could've been no doubt one of my favourites. The show was 10/10 up until episode 19 with every episode after that being very hit or miss. I actually enjoyed the finale even if it was quite lazy (but very stylish), the confrontation between Arima and Tonami being the highlight for me. Unlike the other experimental episodes, this one managed to keep the right mood throughout and was paced exceptionally well, up until you realize that this was not some random episode, but in fact the finale and it ends about as inconclusively as it can get, at least when it comes to Yukino and Arima's relationship. It's a "go read the manga" ending that was unable to finish at a decent stopping point, a non-ending. Tsubaki and her step-brother's arc are the only relationships left clearly hanging and obviously Arima still needs to develop a little more as he's borderline crazy at this stage with how possessive he is over Yukino. I'd like to see how he'd act if she decided to break up with him, but I know that won't happen. It's a shame I have to go read the manga to get a proper conclusion to this brilliant series as if given the time, the budget and most importantly the material to give this series a complete adaptation. Ahh, I really thought this would have been a sure favourite of mine (it still kind of is, but not as solid as I was hoping).
KoybzAug 11, 2016 7:44 PM
Jul 11, 2016 8:13 PM

May 2013
Was great until the BS'd ending smh.

I also didn't like the manga animation for this final ep. I had to pause at every single panel just to read all the sub-text. Fuck that. If the characters can talk, then let them talk dammit!

Didn't even resolve Arima's over-possessiveness with Yuki. This was so disappointing. I'm going to read the manga and it better take all these shitty unsatisfied feelings away D:<

Went from a potential 9/10
down to a 7/10 just because the first half was so good I didn't want to bump it down to 6/10 >.>
Jul 27, 2016 8:52 PM

Sep 2015
I don't accept this as an ending. It brought out more interesting points to the story then immediately left the viewers hanging.

I'm just going to pretend I didn't watch the last few episodes.
Aug 4, 2016 10:38 PM

Jul 2013
Honestly that was a horrible ending. I actually liked the series up until after episode 18 (when Miyazawa and Arima have their first time together), 19 and onward were kind of a mess. Why did the two get delegated to basically side characters? Unfair.

Regardless, this show was amazing while it lasted and before the new director killed it. I'll give it an 8/10 just for that. Was planning on rating it higher but was not aware of how badly it crashed. But either way I'm still happy I got into this anime because watching Arima and Miyazawa's love blossom was truly heart warming.
Aug 11, 2016 6:30 AM

Mar 2012
This final episode is like i'm watching episode 25-26 of Evangelion.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Aug 16, 2016 8:03 AM

Dec 2015
Started off strong then slowly fell to disappointment this is why I read. Manga never disappoints
Aug 23, 2016 8:08 AM

Oct 2012
I should have stop watching it when it's getting bad, especially after the director left the Gainax and everything crumbled
I'll start anew again by reading the manga I guess

Shame, it's enjoyable until the last 3 episodes, then messed up stuff happen :(
They don't even understand what they're going to animate
"Signature removed"
Sep 6, 2016 8:50 AM

Sep 2013
Agree with what most people said here, dissapointing ending. Brought interesting ideas in these last episodes about Arima and his relationship with Yukino but no closure at all. Still enjoyed the series a lot overall and will most likely read the manga.
Sep 30, 2016 12:50 PM
Mar 2016
It's a bummer what a mess this production was. What is it about Anno's work that makes it impossible to have a smooth production? Even Rebuild, I liked 3.0, but the release schedule for the series as a whole is a mess. More than anything I wanted to see a lot more of the supporting characters, but the pacing was destroyed by Tsurumaki having to fill in some episodes and who knows what else. I wanted to know what happens with Tsubasa, Aya and Maho's stories. Usually I don't have a problem with unresolved endings, but this one really left me wanting more. I don't think I'll read the manga, Anno and Tsuda seem to have has different visions for the story and her art style doesn't really appeal to me. Oh well.
Oct 18, 2016 7:13 PM
Aug 2015
Honestly, at first they did a great job keeping it close to the manga
How ever, I feel like they were laking ALOT. in that time they did fillers, they could of progressed the story line more.

Dec 10, 2016 2:10 AM

May 2014
It started off really well and I loved the background stories that each character had.
However, maybe because I'm watching a 1998 production in the year 2016, the animation pales in comparison to the more recent anime. Furthermore, sometimes it seems as if they simply took the images from the manga and just added some voices to it. Also, it seems as if they were trying to buy time with recaps. I get the feeling that halfway through production, the team lost their motivation to do this anime properly. Nevertheless, it's an interesting story with cute characters. But I would recommend reading the manga for the ending instead of watching the anime.
Dec 10, 2016 1:33 PM

Aug 2008
Disappointing, the first half was quite decent then somewhere along the line it ground to a halt, no progression was made in the main relationship and the anime wasted even more time with supporting characters (didn't even develop THOSE relationships well) and irritating recaps. Of course the non-ending was the final straw. I think I will be able to keep this positive as a 6 but barely. Given time to stew over this perhaps the score will drop.
Feb 10, 2017 11:26 PM

Aug 2013
If only they didn't put so much filler episodes they could have done a conclusive ending rather than something so anticlimactic :(
May 7, 2017 6:02 AM

Nov 2012
This series started off great but then become more of a mess as it went on.

First 4 episodes=8/10
Episodes 5-18=6.5-7/10
Episode 19 onwards=I don't even know honestly.

I'll give it a low 7/10 cause I liked the first 4 episodes too much to give this a 6/10 overall.
Jun 15, 2017 12:49 PM
Jan 2017
Polovtsian Dances was very nicely put in there.
Jun 25, 2017 8:09 AM

Jul 2016
Not as bad as I thought
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Jul 28, 2017 6:13 AM

Aug 2008
Good old Gainax, running out of resources to make the last episode. Makes you question the point of that garbage in the previous episode even more. I guess it's better to assume that it ended at episode 24.

Save for the last couple episodes it was a really enjoyable series. Would love to see it properly done like Rebuilds but seeing as Anno and Khara can't even push out the last one I doubt it could ever happen. Still, no regrets in watching this. Even with botched ending it was better than most series made nowadays anyway.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 15, 2017 6:57 AM

Jun 2016
terruble ending but the show was fucking great. Too bad that everything went downhills after episode 19 (I ACTUALLY LIKED THAT EPISODE).

and i wanted to see the play :,(
THE SMITHS ARE THE BEST BAND
Dec 9, 2017 4:23 PM
Mar 2013
Another series I ended up liking and exceeded my expectations but was ruined. Another one to add to my list of anime that I'd like to have a remake / reboot / continuation in the feature but unlikely to happen, sigh...
Mar 10, 2018 1:30 PM

Apr 2015
I was really with this show until the last three episodes. Seems like the budget dried up for Gainax yet again, considering how much of this episode consisted of still frames and on-screen text. I really wanted to actually see the play for the Culture Fest as well.

The best moment of this episode was Aya struggling to find the 'click' while she was writing. /r/me_irl

7/10? 7.5/10? Idk
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Mar 15, 2018 10:56 AM

Jul 2015
That was such a bullshit ending. Wow.
It was still a good series, though.
Mar 24, 2018 4:56 PM

Nov 2016
Underwhelming,indeed.

Still a great series overall,romance,comedy and character chemistry,it certainly delivered.

Time to pick up the manga.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 4, 2018 1:30 PM

Jan 2014
Came back to this and re-watched it thinking i missed something since i rated it only 5/10 years back when i first completed it.

Nah it's still a mess of a show, started good and clearly was leading up to a 8/10 score with ease, little good bits here and there in the 'middle' until it crashed completely in the last 5-7 episodes ..or something like that(at this point i was fast forwarding as i lost interest).
Also for the most part the art style just gets more and more confusing towards the end of the show, looks and feels really bad.

Could have been great, but sadly crashed imo.
Oct 16, 2018 6:10 AM

Jul 2015
The more I watch of Gainax and especially Hideaki Anno, the less I can believe that people consider them some of the best thing anime ever had, god there is no way that the manga isn't infinitely better than the anime.

The drama was pretty good and even if the comedy was never too funny, it was still a decent show, but man the lack of effort put into this anime just becomes unberable, not to mention all the freaking recaps over and over, why not just make it a one cour series if you're going to do all this crap? And let's not talk about the ending, and people hate on FranXX going downhill rofl, no wonder the author of the source didn't want more to be touched.

Very kind 4/10 from my part that I can see myself lowering further, man that was terrible.
Nov 16, 2018 4:02 PM

Jan 2014
anime had a really good start, but that awful ending and so many recaps, so disappointing

but still i love this anime
Jan 3, 2019 10:56 AM

Mar 2017
A very good series. It has flaws of course, but episode 1-18 are hands down the best anime romance of all time. Nothing else is as well directed or realized in the romance genre imo. I didn't care for it after that, but i have to give it a high score regardless. I'd probably just stop at episode 18 or 19 on a re-watch. Final part of series lose what made series great and becomes more generic. I'd give it a light 9 just because of how strong the first 3/4 of the series really is.
Jan 28, 2019 2:32 PM

Feb 2016
You just can't call that a bad ending, or and ending at all, the show just ended, I don't know why you're all disappointed, the show obviously needed somemore episodes to make a proper ending
Mar 11, 2019 1:23 AM

Apr 2016
The few last episodes made my score for this series drop drastically. A shame, really, especially since this show had a great premise of showing a more mature approach towards the teen-oriented romance and the struggles of growing up and the haunting past.
We didn't get to see the play, nothing was really resolved in the end; I'm disappointed. Instead there were tons of recaps that I simply skipped (because, duh, I saw the previous episode the same day).
Mar 31, 2019 7:49 PM

Nov 2016
It's a shame that the series got derailed like this. The closure that no one asked for. :/
May 12, 2019 10:45 AM
Jul 2012
Leave it to anime fans to be completely oblivious of the world around them. They literally ran out of money, it's a miracle that they managed to wrap up everyone's arcs in a coherent way. But no, gotta bitch about shit like "I WANTED TO SEE THE PLAY AHHHHHHHHH". They showed us what the play meant. They wrapped up Tonami's arc. The only thing that isn't resolved is Arima's internal conflict, at least it was interesting to see how he really felt at the last episode. If you wanna blame someone blame the fucking mangaka that essentially sabotaged this whole fucking production. If you wanna see a real cliffhanger/incomplete story that probably won't ever get a continuation, or at least anytime soon,(anime or manga) look at Nana, except that in this case you can't really blame Ai Yazawa

It's not the fucking end of the world if a series is incomplete. Overall solid 9/10, glad I watched it, Anno especially did a great job. Yes, I mainly watched the ANIME due to the staff involved. Don't really care about "READING THE MANGO TO SEE THE REAL ENDING" because idgaf about the dumb mangaka that couldn't work with what used to be a great studio. It's probably full of dumb shit like shibahime ending up with her step-brother anyways
May 26, 2019 8:35 PM

Aug 2016
Eps 19,25 and 26 where trash most of the time. The rest rank from fine to super fun with some episodes focusing on its stellar comedy before Anno stopped taking part of the whole adaptation. Overall a good romcon (Ive seen better in manga, though) and why not, one of my top shoujo.
MichaelJacksonJun 8, 2022 7:42 PM
:v
Jun 22, 2019 11:45 PM

Aug 2015
I guess I'm satisfied with what we got in the last episode, more or less
from what I can tell Kare Kano became an experiment in saving a show from budget cuts, so they succeeded brilliantly aside from the 3 recap episodes
Still, the end point of this anime is more like a proper episode 24- I wanted to see the show end with the play within a play, dammit!
I dunno why they did a gay panic imouto episode though, since they clearly had some kind of budget for that one. That was a bad decision.
I'm still tempted to give it a 10 because of the quality of the emotional writing and its beauty, and because they fucked. I feel that should be an automatic 10 in the category of relationship anime.
Jun 27, 2019 2:48 PM

Jul 2016
The Anime had way too many problems during it's second half, and it began to slightly show. Very good? Sure. Pretentious like it's little brother, FLCL? No. The Anime was quite good, but I could notice that they ran out of budget somehow while making this. The recap episodes were probably the worst, but this one is also pretty darn bad. At least we got to see the other couple's relationship progress, in some weird non-linear way. I am just glad it ended before it became a disaster to sit through.

My verdict - Very Good, could have been way better though.
Nov 15, 2019 2:14 PM

Aug 2017
God, sooo many people hating on Kare Kano in this thread are making me sad :-[
I honestly thought that this episode (storyboarded by Anno) was incredibly directed... The artistic choices were excellent, and the silent dialog reinforced by short offscreen commentary by Mr. Kawashima and Sakura (I believe it was her voice) really had more weight to it. The manga-like panels made the whole thing more melancholic and introspective, fitting the arc. I just can't understand what to hate here. Sure, we didn't get to see the WHOLE story, but it was wrapped up with so much love, passion and creativity that I can only applaud. The ending is literally saying that "his and her stories continue", basically saying that what we witnessed was the beginning of a new love story. Isn't it optimistic?
As for me, I'm gonna read the manga to know how the things ended and to get a taste of the mangaka's style, since I got sad after learning that she had so much disagreement with Gainax about the production. Anyway, Kare Kano is the best romcom I've ever witnessed, adorable characters, incredible creative direction, superb soundtrack, true romance, great friendship, all of that toppled with Hideaki Anno's unique style, what else to wish for? It's a 10/10. It deserves it despite its shortcomings, which were only on production side anyway, meaning that they can be thought of as technical issues.
Nov 16, 2019 12:38 PM

Aug 2017
Looks like the story behind Anno supposedly leaving the series is really convoluted and probably not even true.
Nice thread trying to clear things up:
https://twitter.com/buildknuckle/status/972172006329344001?s=20
More versions can be found here:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2018-12-21/20-years-of-karekano/.141157
St0rmbladeNov 16, 2019 12:43 PM
Mar 27, 2020 6:44 PM
Sep 2016
Rip for the ending.
But..however I'm glad to have picked up this series even if was old dated.
It was a refreshing romance-comedy(and also a bit nostalgic) and I liked it.
Sadly I can't say the same for the last few episodes..but that's it.
May 3, 2020 5:37 PM

Apr 2007
I guess I'm one of the few people who didn't mind the ending. While the animation in this episode was lacking and we didn't get closure on every plot point, I still believe it was a solid ending.

I was always worried about watching this series after most fans say the quality dropped after episode 18, but I enjoyed the last few episodes. Save for the recap. It just made me realize how silly it was to rely on other fan's opinions for something like this. Though it's something I normally don't depend on anyway :v I still believe this is an amazing series that's worth watching until the end.
May 5, 2020 9:41 AM
Jul 2019
Not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Given the ridiculous constraints placed on the production team, this last episode is actually a pretty good way to tie things up.

A few thoughts I had about the ending:
- Tsubaka and Takefumi's relationship has many parallels to Arima/Yukino's relationship. So I thought it was neat that they end it with a statement basically saying that 'the stories (plural) continue...'
- I actually loved how live action footage was mixed in with 2D animation. Complete Anno move right there.
- The endless recaps at the beginning of the episode have become almost a meta-joke, to the point where I was laughing when the episode started with 'it was the late 19th century'... because we've heard this at least five times before and its clear that this awful insertation of a recap was 100% intentional. From what I've heard, the mangaka was forcing them to add in recap segments earlier on, so this is more of a mockery.

Of course, the last few episodes don't even touch the brilliance of the first 18, but there are gems of brilliance and creativity within them. I'm not going to bother reading the manga though, because the failures of this show stem mostly from her and the fact she was against everything that made this show great tells me everything I need to know.

But anyway... this is easily the most well-directed anime I've seen, and is probably one of the few shows where every single scene is as perfect as it can get. 10/10

Now we just need to send Anno enough hate mail so he ends up making End of Kare Kano in which the entire cast is either killed horrifically or mentally scarred for life.
GoddessOfSwansMay 5, 2020 9:52 AM

Criticism is cheap. There are flaws in everything. No work of art will be loved by everyone. Now can everyone just chill?
May 17, 2020 3:46 AM
Aug 2015
According to that last episode, Arima is an extremely toxic guy for a relationship. Every guy who becomes friends with Miyazawa he feels jealous. This dependence he feels on her is dangerous, in the future it would become a serious problem. The trauma of the past doesn't justify it. Anyway, I will have to read the manga, maybe that will be resolved in the rest of the story. For the anime, this is a shame.
May 30, 2020 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
An anticlimatic ending that offers no real conclusion. Since episode 19, this series is a trainwreck and I think that the staff unfortunately could not bear that the main director quits his work.

I also add the series was very repetitive since ten episode before the trainwreck with many useless recap episodes which I consider useless because there is not much happening.

Another common point in romances is slowness. When you think that the characters have progressed in their relationship, you find that they move back twice as much. I dont really know what this series wanted to show in the end and I dont want to discover the sequel in manga. In short, a failure.
Jun 1, 2020 11:35 AM

Dec 2012
im basically reading manga for the last episode lol..and why would they choose the ending last scene not focused about the mc couple....

i thought main male lead or atleast side chara in genre "shoujo" story all cool and make girls swoon to them,,i mean it was the main selling about shoujo manga
but this arima,, way to possessive man..your girlfriend need atleast a little freedom to talk with her friend...i can a bit understand if male friend,,but he didnt even want to look her gf talking with her female friend....i sense a danger around him.. miyazawa deserve a better boyfriend...i like asaba more and his interaction with miyawaza's little sister,,

well..continue to manga then
Jun 17, 2020 6:48 PM

Nov 2017
started off as great but the last 8 episodes or so were a CHORE to get through. too much meandering, unnecessary recaps, padding content, and not enough time dedicated to the right places. The story also goes nowhere and ends in an unsatisfactory note. I'm disappointed :(
--PhantomJun 17, 2020 6:58 PM
Nov 11, 2020 5:16 PM

Jan 2015
Wow so many hate votes. Literally I loved the last episode. This series was very good, really loved it. 9/10
Nov 12, 2020 2:05 PM
Jul 2013
Mixed feelings about this ending, I didn't expect to see any closure to main characters' story, so it's nice to at least see Tonami realize his feelings. But heck, all this build up and we don't get to see the play? I suppose they really run out of money.
Overall I loved the first part of the series, but since the recaps it dropped hard.
I guess I'll have to read the manga, don't think we'll be getting another adaptation.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kare Kano Episode 3 Discussion

philautia_ - Jun 19, 2009

38 by Aizzu »»
Apr 3, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Kare Kano Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Oct 21, 2008

69 by Aizzu »»
Apr 3, 11:18 AM

» Kare Kano

Lilly1x - Feb 8, 2009

2 by mokkocchi »»
Apr 2, 9:41 AM

» Best DVD quality for Kare Kano?!! (Some releases look better than others apparently...?)

LoganJones - Apr 13, 2019

2 by GreatAide »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Does anyone else agree that this anime deserves a remake the most?

KaiserVonGogureo - Sep 23, 2022

11 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Jan 25, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.