Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2008 10:56 PM

Nov 2007
I started playing when I found out there was a English patch, prolly a few days ago, and I maxed the game besides 1 level and my characters aren't maxed yet, so im always on wifi trying to beat people, besides the annoyin blockin tapping they do, my characters dont seem to be well balanced... I notice alot of idiots like to block, then use there supports for damage, like trunks, which I starting using and alot of SP upage on characters so when I block, I get alot of SP and you supports all the time, but that don't usually work up too well so any ideas people????

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 5, 2009 6:01 AM

Aug 2008
y0l3itches said:
I started playing when I found out there was a English patch, prolly a few days ago, and I maxed the game besides 1 level and my characters aren't maxed yet, so im always on wifi trying to beat people, besides the annoyin blockin tapping they do, my characters dont seem to be well balanced... I notice alot of idiots like to block, then use there supports for damage, like trunks, which I starting using and alot of SP upage on characters so when I block, I get alot of SP and you supports all the time, but that don't usually work up too well so any ideas people????

Where did you get the English patch?
Jun 23, 2010 3:21 PM
Feb 2010
I play a patch that have some parts in English and some parts in Japanese, are you talking about this? If not please give us the link!!!
Jun 23, 2010 9:49 PM

Nov 2007
yea thats right... Its just the patch with 99% english, only the comics aren't in english, mostly everything else it. Its fine if you ask me...

Oct 6, 2010 2:07 PM
Nov 2009
First of, keep in mind that there isn't such a thing as a "bad" or "good" character. If you like a character, then USE him, dot. If you get good with him, you're sure to play well.

You mentioned you think your deck is unbalanced. The trick is to find a bunch of characters you like and mix them in an un-equal fashion: That way one will cover for the other's one weaknesses.

Also, always be sure to not use two or more chars of the same kind (example, two Power or two Laughter on the same deck.)

Other than that, just get some guard-breaking supports or combos (3 koma Allen is pretty good) and get used to the Trunks/Seiya thing. You should be able to see them coming from a mile away with enough practice. Equip all of your enemy decks with Trunks/Seiya, that always helps.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member's Friend Codes

TatsubeiYagyu - Oct 28, 2008

2 by Rankblotch »»
Mar 23, 2009 9:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.