Forum Settings
Forums

.::Welcome to The Death Note Union::. (Please Introduce Yourself)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 18, 2009 7:51 PM

Apr 2009
I'm God-... I mean... TheLastBurger... I'm a self-proclaimed asshole and proud of it. I'm a really fun person. I'm a silly guy. And I will definetly rape your children if you mess with me. :3

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!
Jul 3, 2009 5:00 AM

Dec 2008
TheLastBurger said:
I'm God-...

No, I am God -.0 And a Demon. And... I'm evil! Huah!

So -
I'm a witch, who has 17 years old ^.^" Okeyy... Almost 17 <only 4 days ... *.*>
I'm funny and crazy and stupid ;3
I love anime & manga *.* I'm Otaku *.*
I like music and fantasy ;3

What's about Death Note?
I love Death Note! I love Light, Mello, Ryuk *.* I want a death note - then I will kill everyone, who makes me angry ... and who doesn't want to be my slave... <big plans xd>

Aug 3, 2009 12:28 AM

Oct 2008
helloo..everybody my name is David I'm 15 and love anime..my favorite anime is....death note..I like drawing manga..wish to become a mangaka someday.I all sow enjoy video games...halo3,super mario galaxy,and so on..oh and I really love MAL..:D
"You may be able to draw very well, but if you don't know how to write a script you will always be just an illustrator. Even with the help of a scriptwriter, if you can't make good layouts (staging, composition), you will never be a manga author."

By : Rumiko Takahashi, author of Inuyasha.
Dec 13, 2009 9:19 AM

Nov 2009
Hi! Well... yyy... At first, I can't and I hate to write about myself. Maybe because I'm very shy person, but I don't wanna to show it. My name is Basia (read “Basha” - I'm from Poland and that's Polish name...) and I'm almost 14. Death Note is my first anime, I read some mangas before but I didn't watch any other animes. Actually, I'm new there, and I'm there because of DN which I love and some of my friends that like it to and are there as well. I love reading books (mainly fantasy, historical and science-fiction), watch good movies and listening to music. I do draw manga but my pictures aren't very good. I love L, I like Ryuk, Matsuda, Matt and Mikami (3 M ;] ), I doesn’t like Near because he ISN’T L, but he think he is, and I hate Light because he considers himself the god, and Misa because she is irritating, stupid and barbie-doll-like. And, also:
Czarnucha said:
TheLastBurger said:
I'm God-...

No, I am God -.0 And a Demon. And... I'm evil! Huah!

So now there is three of us ;)
EthelienDec 13, 2009 9:23 AM
Apr 17, 2010 4:42 AM
Apr 2010
I'm zevhan. My gender and location I keep to myself. Death Note is my number one manga/anime of all times. Light Yagami is my ultimate favorite character. I am the admin of several Light Yagami fansites. I think Light Yagami was doing the right thing. And he pwned L hands down.
Aug 9, 2012 5:24 PM

Jul 2012
Helloo ! :3 You can call me Noussy :p I'm 16 and a big fan of DN, most probably because it contains all the things I like the most : It's a detective story, it contains Shinigami and fantastic stuff, sweets, weirdos, all depicted in a wonderful graphic work ... Amazing isn't it ? :p
Oct 15, 2013 9:24 AM

Sep 2013
Hi, I'm Christinazes and I'm from Finland.
I've been into anime and manga actively at least about 7-8 years. At the moment my favorite animes and mangas are "Kuroshitsuji" and "Naruto". Also "Pandora Hearts" and "Fullmetal Alchemist" are fantastic. I'm kinda omnivorous about genres and such, there's many animes and mangas I have fell in love with. :D
I also love to collect DVD:s and pocketbooks, to realistically own some of the favs.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» If you had the Death Note and could kill off ONE death note character, who'd it be and why?

AlexSadist-sama - Apr 22, 2009

11 by animeweeeb6969 »»
Jan 21, 2021 8:42 AM

» Who's your favorite Death Note character? ( 1 2 )

Reira_chan - Apr 1, 2008

92 by IRFSI »»
Aug 6, 2012 2:58 AM

» Favorite Death Note Moment *Potential Spoilers*

Reira_chan - Apr 6, 2008

20 by Creon »»
Jul 11, 2010 1:17 AM

Sticky: » .::Art Gallery::.

Reira_chan - Apr 1, 2008

25 by Ethelien »»
Dec 13, 2009 9:39 AM

Sticky: » .::The Official Off-Topic Thread::.

Sano_Senpai - Apr 2, 2008

47 by TheLastBurger »»
Apr 18, 2009 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.